The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon Strategies and Movesets

Notices

Pokémon Strategies and Movesets Post your team lineups, get your team rated or rate other teams, talk about lineups, talk about moves/movesets, strategies, etc. For general talk about the games, go to the respective Pokémon game forums.

Old April 20th, 2011, 08:18 AM
cbd98
A bouquet of oopsie dasies

Nature: Relaxed
Please rate my team, since I'm kind of noob at stats. I don't have my game in front of me, so the moves might be wrong.

Haxorus with Persim Berry(so outrage confusion doesn't hurt me):
Adamant(+Atk, -Sp. Atk)
252 Atk, 252 Spd, 4 Sp. Def
Outrage
Swords Dance/Dragon Dance (tell me which is better)
Earthquake
Brick Break

Volcorana with ??(reccomend an item):
Modest(+Sp. Atk, -Atk)
252 Sp. Atk, 252 Spd, 4 Def
Quiver Dance
Fiery Dance
Heat Wave
Bug Buzz/Silver Wind(i forgot which)

Archeops with Life Orb:
Adamant(+Atk, -Sp. Atk.)
252 Atk, 252 Spd, 4 Def
Head Smash (egg move)
Acrobatics
Earthquake
forgot 4th move, but you can reccomend

and that's it so far. could you reccomend 3 more great poke's for a team? and correct my stat placement if they're bad.

Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites. -Karen

We are all books because we have spines and stories to tell.

Ground Monotype for the Ultimate Pokecommunity League
Old April 20th, 2011, 07:09 PM
PrinceTrase
Make that sacrifice . . .

Nature: Modest
Dragon Dance will be better for your Haxorus. Can your Archeops learn Featherdance. That's a good suppressing move.
Old April 20th, 2011, 10:53 PM
PlatinumDude
Nyeh?
Community Supporter

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Yahoo to PlatinumDude Send a message via Skype™ to PlatinumDude
Even though I may understand your reason for Brick Break on Haxorus for Ferrothorn, it has redundant coverage with EQ. Taunt (to stop walls from setting up), Dragon Claw (for reliable STAB) or Dual Chop (to deal with Substitute Pokemon) can replace it.

Give Volcarona Life Orb. Replace Heat Wave with Hidden Power (Ground or Rock); if it doesn't have a Hidden Power of either those types, use Psychic.

Life Orb + Archeops = no-no. That brings it to Defeatist range faster. I'd go for this:
-Stone Edge/Rock Slide
-Acrobatics
-Earthquake
-U-turn/Hidden Power (Ice)
Nature: Jolly/Naive
EVs: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spe
Item: Flying Gem

Also, is this a Battle Subway team?

Last edited by PlatinumDude; April 20th, 2011 at 10:54 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links