• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2011
what am i gonna do with the TM that said to remove wall of fire?i finished the game but no wall of fire??

@gothica you can use hex hacking instead.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Specific place please and where
First floor south west part :D

There is no gym leader in the left side entrance please help me find it :'(
HUH?! This is weird... have you finished passing through Mt. Icestorm?

after beating zhery elite four, where i go?
Go to Prof. Jasmine's lab and she'll give you Lauren Pass and then go to one of port cities (I don't remember specific one :D)

I've beated Kosaka city but i cant enter sky tower, i also went to flamerny city but MT.Vulcan is blocked by a person and the gym is blocked by Aron
how do i continue the storyline?
You cannot enter Sky Tower...? That's weird... haven't you forgotten something?

Help, i download ruby rom (u) at 4shared, then i patch it with LP but when i try to play it with VBA it just show the white screen. .
Download LP directly from Wes' page =)

Has the final "English" version released or only the Portuguese version??
Many people are saying only Portuguese version has released but on Wesley's website he mentions its the final version and that the language is English.
No there's no English version yet.

Sounds brilliant!Every region except for Unova and a new region as well.My only complaint is that you included Reshiram in the game but not Zekrom.
Zekrom is included just like Reshi O_o

Where can i get an ENIGMA BERRY ?
You can obtain it in Berry shop in Merydian City.

Years
  • Seen May 9, 2011
I'm stuck in snowce city.I beat Solana infront of the house and received dive but still can't battle the gym leader and pass that guy on the route 415.
plz help me

Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2013
I downloaded the full Portuguese version because i'm cool like that. I'll just put up with foreign text, I mean, I played the Japanese pokemon white all the way through.

Years
  • Seen May 18, 2011
Hi, Ash493. I Have the same problem as Slayer, I'm Stuck there, can't pass that guy, and on the gym theres nobody. What should i do now?

Years
  • Seen May 18, 2011
its hard to know where to go cause u cant understand the language! and thats coming from a guy who speaks spanish! >.<

Years
  • Seen May 18, 2011
I already passed that :D and and the Elite 4 of ZHERY, now im stuck, idk how to get to kosaka city!.

Years
  • Seen May 2, 2012
Is there any "Written Walkthroughs" out there?

How to evolve feebas? is it the UGLY BETTY way?

Years
  • Seen May 18, 2011
Please somebody! tell me how to get to 7th gym (Lauren Region
) I Cant pass the team steam! please..!!

Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2019
please help

EDITED: on the thunder gim she appears in the electric city but u need to clean and talk to all the trainers arrounrd the city this is how it worked to me, really wasted HOURS to find how to make he'r go there, i was bad luck, but finally did it! awesome rom...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2019
xD

ASH KETCHUM: Inacretivavel, agora voce e novo CHAMPION OF WORLD!

team:
charizard 100: flamethrower,flynning,lava surf,fire blow
umbreon 74: shadow ball,dig,cut,pursuit
mew 77: thunderbolt,psychic,ancientpower,ice beam
marowak 75: strentgh,bonemerang,ice smash,focus punch
kabutops 76: whirlpool,rock smash,surf,water pulse
dragonite 76: twister,dive,waterfall,fly

THE BEST POKEMON ROM i've ever played, really this game is awesome, very long, it's hard and alot of events... the game i've always praised for

thanks for doing it^^

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years

E.C.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 28, 2021
hmm... i haven't checked up on this hack since the final release came out, it seems that this hack is the most popular hack at the moment (i see people posting here everytime, maybe they should check out the hacks in progressing hacks too, so they can feel special too), although i never found this game that amusing (no offense wesley) i guess i could try it out when the english version is out, i might change my mind about this hack :)

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
Where do you get Rock Smash after the you've defeated Lucas? I've also met the Dardusk Gym Leader, but he went away.

Back