The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon Strategies and Movesets

Notices

Pokémon Strategies and Movesets Post your team lineups, get your team rated or rate other teams, talk about lineups, talk about moves/movesets, strategies, etc. For general talk about the games, go to the respective Pokémon game forums.

Old April 25th, 2011, 04:37 PM
.Aero
Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Do to recent trouble with the current Pokemon Online Server, Dark Azelf commissioned me with the task of creating another PC server for us to use freely. I had successfully (for once) created the server and it is now up and running. I cannot name it PokeCommunity Server however, as it is taken from our previous one, so it is known as Man Server of Mans for the time being (as per Dark Azelf's suggestion).

Enjoy the fresh new start. Make sure you REGISTER all of your alts, and if you have no intention of registering the alt, do not use it. This is especially important for those of you who have any authority on the servers. Only one account per server staff will be given authority and it must be registered.

To join, it's on the first page, or you could simply type 107.9.253.94:5080 into the advanced connection section. Enjoy!

EDIT: jk...

Last edited by .Aero; April 25th, 2011 at 07:37 PM.
Old April 25th, 2011, 10:41 PM
Vrai
can you feel my heart?

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Vrai
Hey guys, Petie wiped the server for us. You're welcome to come back on (it's still manse.us) but please be sure to register your accounts (preferably your PC usernames)!

Also thanks to Aero for providing us with a server while we were, um, waiting for Petie. <3

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links