Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation
Reload this Page B W Quick Questions

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Closed Thread

Old April 26th, 2011 (10:17 AM).
Novice Breeder

Nature: Modest
100 post
I've had a similar but not exactly the same problem. I've had a lot of problem connecting to people in the wifi-club on my white as well. I've edited a lot of settings on my router to try and allow my DS full access to everything, but I've had no luck so far. I've also tested with the GTS and I connect with that just fine, but using the wifi club is really unstable recently.
Old April 26th, 2011 (10:29 AM).
just a guy
CS

7,190 post
Send a message via Skype™ to Guy
Quote originally posted by Hildevg:
Ahhh, I don't know where to put this! :( I'll just put it here, if it's wrong, someone please move it!

I’m having a lot of trouble with Nintendo Wi-Fi Club on Pokémon White… I can connect and get into the room but no one appears and it doesn’t connect to anyone, so I can’t trade/battle/do ANYTHING, I can just walk around the room, talk to the screen and that's it… Does anyone know how to solve this? It’s got me rather cranky, rofl.
It used to work fine until a few days ago... My Palpad also removed all my friendcodes!
Merged your question here.

Usually, if my Pal Pad removes my list of Friend Codes, it's because I had connected on to Wi-Fi in a different area from where I normally use it. I don't know if you've done this recently, but that can explain why your list of Friend Codes are gone and why you aren't seeing anyone in the Wi-Fi Club. So, you're probably going to need to re-add all your previous Friend Codes you had before.

If you've done all of that already, adding back your Friend Codes and what not, then it might just be the connection. Either your signal is very low or the other party is having a bad connection and the trade/battle/whatever won't go through properly.

Other than that, I don't know what's causing this issue for you. If I'm no help, then hopefully someone here can give you a better answer that this. ):
Old April 26th, 2011 (10:43 AM).
#1 Team Rocket fan

Nature: Adamant
705 post
I have a question. Why are my C-gear online hearts and Game-Sync button always red when I'm using my wireless? I can do everything online, it works fine, then why that color?

Ahhh, I don't know where to put this! I'll just put it here, if it's wrong, someone please move it!

I’m having a lot of trouble with Nintendo Wi-Fi Club on Pokémon White… I can connect and get into the room but no one appears and it doesn’t connect to anyone, so I can’t trade/battle/do ANYTHING, I can just walk around the room, talk to the screen and that's it… Does anyone know how to solve this? It’s got me rather cranky, rofl.
It used to work fine until a few days ago... My Palpad also removed all my friendcodes!
It looks like you changed your connection settings. I did it once and my game told me I had to reset it and that all my friend codes would be deleted. For sure, if you don't have any friend codes in your Pal Pad, then you won't see anyone in the Union room.

Old April 26th, 2011 (10:53 AM).
Novice Breeder

Nature: Modest
100 post
Quote originally posted by Zayin:
I have a question. Why are my C-gear online hearts and Game-Sync button always red when I'm using my wireless? I can do everything online, it works fine, then why that color?
Their colro doesn't denote their activity. The symbols also change based on gender, my C-gear's icons are all hexagons. Though normally my online on is yellow, IR is red, and the 3rd option is blue.
Old April 26th, 2011 (10:54 AM). Edited April 26th, 2011 by Hildevg.

Nature: Calm
17 post
I didn't change my settings and I didnt try playing somewhere else! It's really weird. I re-added some of my friends and can get into the room with ease, my signal has three bars... Ahhh! I don't get it!

Quote originally posted by Molts:
Their colro doesn't denote their activity. The symbols also change based on gender, my C-gear's icons are all hexagons. Though normally my online on is yellow, IR is red, and the 3rd option is blue.
Are they? I'm a girl in the game and they're hexagons for me...
Old April 26th, 2011 (11:02 AM). Edited April 26th, 2011 by Zayin.
#1 Team Rocket fan

705 post
Lol I'm happy I got hearts!! But still the color must mean something. It was green before, but one day it turned red. I tried looking for the answer on google without succeeding =(.

[Edit] I found on Serebii you can customize your c-gear by pressing on the customize button, then on c-gear.

Old April 26th, 2011 (11:07 AM).
CoquettishCat
Crystal Tier

Nature: Relaxed
13,207 post
I didn't change my settings and I didnt try playing somewhere else! It's really weird. I re-added some of my friends and can get into the room with ease, my signal has three bars... Ahhh! I don't get it!

Are they? I'm a girl in the game and they're hexagons for me...
Quote originally posted by Zayin:
Lol I'm happy I got hearts!! But still the color must mean something. It was green before, but one day it turned red. I tried looking for the answer on google without succeeding =(.

[Edit] I found on Seebii you can customize your c-gear by pressing on the customize button, then on c-gear.
It is based on gender, but hexagons are available for both. Girls have bunnies and hearts and butterflies or something, and guys have...something else that I don't remember. You can change it by pressing C-Gear.

Theme * Pair * VM * PM

Not all men...

Are all men stupid?

That's right.

Old April 26th, 2011 (06:18 PM).

29 post
What's the "secret password" to the "special machine" that the lab guy in a Castelia building invented?

Name: Justin
White FC: 0905-2291-6452
Old April 26th, 2011 (06:30 PM).
CoquettishCat
Crystal Tier

13,207 post
Quote originally posted by justinlittle18:
What's the "secret password" to the "special machine" that the lab guy in a Castelia building invented?
The first part is "EVERYONE HAPPY". Then he'll ask for another set of two words, and that one is "SIMPLE CONNECTION". It's how you transfer the shiny dogs and Celebi from HG/SS before you finish the game and have access to the transfer.

Theme * Pair * VM * PM

Not all men...

Are all men stupid?

That's right.

Old April 26th, 2011 (07:05 PM). Edited April 26th, 2011 by justinlittle18.

29 post
Thanks

Another question: how does that Passerby Analytics thing work?

Old April 26th, 2011 (07:11 PM).
Das Kirby

Nature: Naughty
140 post
Send a message via AIM to Starrodkirby86 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Starrodkirby86 Send a message via Yahoo to Starrodkirby86 Send a message via Skype™ to Starrodkirby86
You first follow a survey, and as you pass by people through your C-Gear (You can see that you passed by people in your C-Gear from the Tag Log, those "gem shapes" at the bottom of the C-Gear screen), you can press the "Pie" button at the bottom left of the screen to collect those results.

So it really works best at, say, school or something if people brought their DS's to there. xD You can get to know a lot of juicy information and preferences among people, hehe.
Old April 26th, 2011 (07:21 PM).

29 post
Thanks again and I have one more question:

If you're breeding a Pokemon and the Day-Care man says that they would rather play with other Pokemon, will it still make an egg eventually? I have a male Riolu and a Ditto and I'm trying to get another male Riolu

Old April 26th, 2011 (07:27 PM).
CoquettishCat
Crystal Tier

13,207 post
Thanks again :) and I have one more question:

If you're breeding a Pokemon and the Day-Care man says that they would rather play with other Pokemon, will it still make an egg eventually? I have a male Riolu and a Ditto and I'm trying to get another male Riolu
Quote originally posted by Bulbapedia:
Different egg groups, same genders or No eggs group
The Pokémon are incompatible and therefore will not make an egg. The old man in the Daycare will say: "The two prefer to play with other Pokémon than each other."
You can only breed a Riolu once it's evolved.

Theme * Pair * VM * PM

Not all men...

Are all men stupid?

That's right.

Old April 26th, 2011 (07:56 PM).
rah rah

Nature: Bold
121 post
How do you request "Dream Pal" friends?

Black = 3310-4621-6704
Diamond = 1292-3359-4411
Old April 26th, 2011 (08:00 PM).

29 post
Alright thanks, I'll just breed my 2 male and female Lucario. That's like a 50-50 chance of getting a male, right?

Old April 26th, 2011 (08:04 PM).
Remember NovEnder
Super Moderator

8,307 post
Alright thanks, I'll just breed my 2 male and female Lucario. That's like a 50-50 chance of getting a male, right?
Riolu are 87.5% male, 12.5% female. So you have a very very good chance of getting a male Riolu.
Old April 26th, 2011 (08:16 PM).
CoquettishCat
Crystal Tier

13,207 post
Quote originally posted by ceremony:
How do you request "Dream Pal" friends?
As of now, you can't request a certain Dream Pal like the Pal Pad. The only way to get Pal Pad people on Dream World is to get on at the same time and hope you randomly see each other. What you do is look at your Dream Map, visit the random place that shows up, and you can request them from their own house if you want to be their friend.

Theme * Pair * VM * PM

Not all men...

Are all men stupid?

That's right.

Old April 26th, 2011 (08:20 PM).
rah rah

Nature: Bold
121 post
Quote originally posted by Toujours:

As of now, you can't request a certain Dream Pal like the Pal Pad. The only way to get Pal Pad people on Dream World is to get on at the same time and hope you randomly see each other. What you do is look at your Dream Map, visit the random place that shows up, and you can request them from their own house if you want to be their friend.
That's wack. Thanks for the answer though. I tried going to their page on the website and couln't figure it out.

Black = 3310-4621-6704
Diamond = 1292-3359-4411
Old April 26th, 2011 (08:32 PM).
CoquettishCat
Crystal Tier

13,207 post
Quote originally posted by ceremony:
That's wack. Thanks for the answer though. I tried going to their page on the website and couln't figure it out.
Yeah. For some reason I can't explain, I can send EZ Mail to only one of my Pal Pad friends, but not the others, and not all of my Pal Pad friends are even listed as friends. I'm assuming because not all of them have DW, but the fact that I can only mail one is strange. I took that as an excuse to just add random people, because in the end, you're not talking to anyone there ("EZ Mail" is all prewritten, so you can tell them you did bad in a science test if you really want, but that's about it), just watering berries, so it doesn't really matter.

Theme * Pair * VM * PM

Not all men...

Are all men stupid?

That's right.

Old April 26th, 2011 (08:34 PM).

11 post
Question #1:

Is Igglybuff found only in the Dream World in Pokemon Black?

Question #2:

Between these 3 Dream World Pokemon, which would you recommend choosing?
  • Sunkern - Female - Early Bird
  • Sentret - Female - Frisk
  • Kangaskahn - Female - Inner Focus
Old April 26th, 2011 (08:40 PM).
CoquettishCat
Crystal Tier

13,207 post
Quote originally posted by Tek7:
Question #1:

Kind of? Technically you can't find a wild Igglybuff in either Black or White, only in the Dream World. But, you can find both a Jigglypuff and a Wigglytuff in both games, so you can breed to get an Igglybuff that way if you don't want to get one in the Dream World or don't want their DW ability.

Quote:
Question #2:

Gonna be honest here - You will have more than enough time to get every Pokemon in the Pleasant Forest if you want. So I would say it doesn't matter, unless you intend to use it on your team, and in that case, you'd have to pick which you thought was beast for your team.

Theme * Pair * VM * PM

Not all men...

Are all men stupid?

That's right.

Old April 26th, 2011 (08:40 PM).
My life would suck without you
Crystal Tier

5,154 post
Send a message via Skype™ to vaporeon7
Quote originally posted by Tek7:
Question #1:

Question #2:

Qu1: No, there is no difference of Pokemon between the two games on the Dream World.

Qu2: Take Sentret, it has the best ability for it and every Kangaskhan will be Female anyway.
Old April 27th, 2011 (12:28 AM).
Can't wait until spring!

128 post
I can not connect with anyone in the wi-fi club!It says communication error!What to do?
Old April 27th, 2011 (12:32 AM).
Never let go.

Nature: Serious
46 post
Quote originally posted by Geo_mani:
I can not connect with anyone in the wi-fi club!It says communication error!What to do?
Does your connection let you connect normally?
Could be problems with the WPA or WEP key.
Old April 27th, 2011 (12:42 AM).
Can't wait until spring!

128 post
I connect and enter the wi-fi club but every time I try to communicate with someone (trade for example) It says communication error!What to do so I can connect?
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)