• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Odyssey (PG-16) {BestVeteranJuly2011/BestRookieMay2011}

What will be the outcome of the war?

• The Order of Neoverse Wins.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
When Genevieve woke up she was at the Pokemon Center in Poseida. She looked around, not remembering how she got here. All I remember is being at a grave. She thought sadly. My father's grave.. "Zed!" Genevieve gasped wondering where he was. She still couldn't believe he was in the Order. It couldn't be true.. Genevieve carefully got off the bed. She was feeling a little dizzy. However, Genevieve pushed it aside. She then quickly ran out of the room. Genevieve was glad nobody stopped her, she didn't want to tell anybody that she was going into Order land. Since that is were the grave was.

Genevieve ran some of the way and quickly walked the rest of the way. When she reached the grave she noticed Q there. Genevieve gave him a puzzled look. Had he followed us from the Pokemon Center? She asked herself. Genevieve looked away from him and at the grave. She walked over to it and ran a paw over the words, tears running down her cheeks. At her touch the words changed and she gasped. The tomestone now read: "You are not alone." Genevieve stared at it. "Dad?" She whispered. A chill ran up her spine.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Zed was staying in the village next to the graveyard. He could see the grave from the hotel that he was staying at. Just incase Genevieve came back, and she did.
He went over to her. He read aloud "You are not alone..." "Your dad told me that your touch would do something to his gravestone, but apparently this is all it does..." He said.
After a slight pause, Zed said "Genevieve, i AM from the Order and so is your father, but he was a good man and he never hated you." "He left because he was to be paid by the Order, he needed money to be able to feed you and your mom, but they only got him a small calary. They said they'd give him more if he stayed permenantly, so he did. The money he got was transferred to you and your mother for food and such" "His death was untimely, i wasn't there, i was only 13 years old. But i heard he was killed some time after. We all liked him very much, he was a good teacher."

Sol saw a Zangoose with a gold shoulder plate walking around. He instantly knew he'd found his target, now was time for phase 2....
Buddy was playing with the other children in the Daycare, there was a Numel and a Skitty who he'd formed a bond with already, but he knew Sol wouldn't be able to take all of them with him. There were various other Kids there too; Teddiursa, Poochyena, Growlithe and even other Trapinch. But suddenly Buddy heard a bang....

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve looked up when she heard Zed's voice. She listened, but still didn't believe. "That's a lie. If he cared so much, he would have contacted us. Would have found some way to contact us." Tears were streaming down her cheeks. Genevieve stared at the ground. Her heart had been broken. Seeing her father's grave had broken her. She had liked it better when she thought he was alive. Though, all this about him caring? That wasn't true. Genevieve knew it wasn't. "-D-Do you know how he died?"

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
"Fraid not." replied Zed "I know it pains you, and i don't know how you feel, but he DID care about you, you have proof right in front of you, if he didn't care why would he have bothered leaving you a message? Hm?" "Surprisingly enough i knew him better than you, i think I'd know what he liked and didn't like, He was there for me when i was born and he was there for me ever since until three years ago, he was like a father to me."
Now Zed was having a flashback, of when he received the news that Donny had died. He tried not to cry at that moment, but he couldn't resist. Donny was like a father to him.
"He was a good man. That you can be sure of. He died trying to get you food. And frankly, i'm surprised that you could be so heartless towards him." Said Zed, turning around and heading back towards the village.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
Years
Hello, I would like to help defend against the Order of Neoverse and help save the Alpha Alliance.

Alpha Alliance
Name: Sunny

Appearance: A strong and beautiful Lucario with a heart-shaped necklace.
Personality: Very nice but willing to defend against whoever hurts me or my friends and family. Also loves adventure.
Bio: I was raised by my grandfather at his dojo.
Pokemon Species: Lucario.
Move set: Aura Sphere, Shadow Ball, Drain Punch, & Close Combat.

I would really love to help defend the Alpha Alliance.

Thanks!

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve looked at him, still crying. "How about you grow up thinking your fatner left because of you and see how you feel?" She hadn't meant to sound harsh, it was just what Genevieve was thinking. Growing up she would sit by the front door, all day and all night, waiting for her father to come home. And he never did. Genevieve didn't know what to think anymore. How could she believe he loved her when he never told her? When he was never around? If what Zed was saying was true she wouldn't have cared. They would have found a way to eat. All she had ever wanted was her father... Now he was dead. And it hurt even more that Zed had thought of him as a father. Made her feel like he had traded a daughter for a son. She looked at the gravestone.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Zed stopped for a moment, without turning around he replied; "Believe what you liked, but when a man dies for a cause, we don't say "Ugh he wasn't there for me" when a man dies for a cause we say "Rest In Peace, man of honorable cause" and guess what, my parents were never there for me either. My master said they abbandoned me, all i had was your father. And as siblings i had people like Buster, who is now DEAD!" he shouted. Now he was angry, then he said more calmly; "When i told Donny i would find his daughter for him, this wasn't what i was expecting." He said finally, then walked away from veiw.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve growled a little at Zed and then looked back at the gravestone. She ignored Zed's words and layed down on the grave. Genevieve whimpered softly as she pawed at the ground. She hadn't expected to find him dead. Genevieve wished she could talk to him or at least see him again. She didn't know if what Zed had said was true and she wished she did. Dad... Genevieve thought, tears still rolling down her cheeks. Why did you have to die? Genevieve tried to stop herself from crying but nothing helped. She had grown up thinking her father hated her, was she wrong? Had he loved her? Genevieve couldn't believe he'd join the Order, though. Nothing was worth that.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
The combination of thinking about Donny and the fact that Zed's best friend was dead was too much for him to bear, although it hurt, Zed took off his bandages and absorbed his own tears to regain some energy. He realized that there was no persuading Genevieve, she would just have to find out for herself. But Zed didn't care wether she believed him or not, Donny was practically Zed's father. Then Zed started to think, why would Skam tell him that his parents abbandonned him? The same story was told to Buster and everybody else. Not everyone could have been abbandonned...unless.... OF COURSE! there wasn't a single Snivy, Servine or Serperior in the Order, everybody was abbandonned, and so many more things. Zed realized what it meant. His parents had been killed by the Prder and he was saved why? OF COURSE! His abnormal colors, the Order found him to be "rare". So, without further ado, Zed decided he would go on a journey to find out if this was true. BUT there was one more problem. Zed felt Empathy for Genevieve. Regardless of bioligy, Zed was Donny's son. Wich made Genevieve practically a sister. Zed tried to push the fact that she murdered his best friend out of his head.
Zed wondered if it was possible to make Genevieve see that Donny was good. Then an idea sparked! Perhaps Genevieve's mother had the answer! But Zed had no idea wether or not she was alive. So he went to ask Genevieve to come with him.
When he got back to the gravestone, Genevieve was lying down on it. Then he said bluntly; "I am going to find out the truth, behind my parents and yours. So are you coming?"

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
( chef30, you should have posted this in the OOC thread, but never mind. You should add a bit more detail to your SU, but if you don't want to, you are accepted, as long as you read through the plot and the rules, and understand them both.)

Kent watched as the defenses were set up. He was busy conversing with a wide variety of people. Kent talked to one of the other members of the Gold Tribe, "Goldoa", a Skarmory who's skin was completely Gold instead of Steel. Together, and with the helped of some other Pokemon who volunteered, Kent buried General Manchu's body. He didn't speak again during the entire time.

When they were finished, Kent sat in front of his tomb. He was his best friend, and his mentor. He had led the Alpha Alliance through thick and thin during the entire war, and even before that. Among the Gold Tribe, he was widely respected to the highest degree. His memory would not be forgotten, and Kent vowed to bring the Order to justice.

Kent walked among the small streets of Poseida. He saw a passing Hitmonlee closeby him. Unwilling to show weakness or sadness in front of the local population, Kent gave him a smile and a nod before moving on to observe the rest of the defenses and to see what his Gold Tribe was up to.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Sol nodded back at Kent. He knew what he needed to do but now was not the right time. He followed the unsuspecting Kent around town.
Buddy saw some Golem rolling in the direction of the day-care, they looked like they'd had too much booze. Suddenly they started crashing the fences of the Day-care center. All the children scattered except Buddy, who used a small inneffective Bite on a Golem, the Golem wiggled his leg, sending Buddy flying. But Buddy wasn't going to give up. He stood shaking in front of three drunk Golems.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve couldn't stop herself from crying. No matter how hard she tried. Genevieve put her paws over her face and layed there. Now that she had found her father she didn't want to leave him. Just wanted to lay here and cry. Though, she knew crying wasn't going to bring him back. Genevieve wished she had found him when he was still alive. What she would give to hear his voice, just once more. Genevieve hardly remembered his voice or what he looked like. She just knew he was a Ryhorn.

As she heard Zed she picked her paws up and looked at him. "How are you going to do that?" She asked standing up. Genevieve didn't want to but she stepped off her father's grave.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
I don't know yet. To find out about myself i'll have to go back to the Order, so we'll leave that 'till last, first i want to prove to you that your father was good. To do that we need to find people or sources that know why your father left, it's obvious you're not going to listen to me. Even though i knew him much better than you. Plus i want to find out exactly why the Order was his last option. I have to put the fact that you killed my best friend aside. I know you didn't want to. I grew up with a pretty bad impression of my parents too, i thought they didn't want me because of my color, heh." "But now i've been forced to consider that my parents were killed by the Order and i was kept because of my color." "For you, well, tell me. Is your mother still alive?"

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve stared at Zed. "I'm sorry about your friend. He wasn't going to listen to reason and he probally would have attacked again..." She looked away. Genevieve felt bad for killing Buster, she wished she didn't have to. She chose to not answer him while he talked about her father. She didn't want to get into another fight with him. Genevieve looked at him again when he talked about his parents. "I'm so sorry Zed. I didn't know." This was probally why he got mad at me for bad mouthing dad. Genevieve thought. I really shouldn't have. I'm sorry father. Genevieve hoped he could somehow hear her. She knew she loved him. Genevieve was just confused about him leaving. "My mom was in Eternity. If she's still alive," Genevieve fight back thoughts of her mother being dead. She couldn't be. "She'd be in Poseida. However, that is Alpha terroritory."

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Zed felt a tear run down his face, he immediatly absorbed it up again, that face was the face of understanding, Genevieve had understood what Zed meant. "Perfect, The Gold Tribe will kill me on sight if i go to Poseida, but the Order will kill you if we go to eternity. So i should go to Eternity and you'll go to Poseida, if one of us finds your mother we'll meet back here."
Zed extended a hand to Genevieve "Friends?" he asked.
"One more thing, Donny's remnants were lost in the battle. There's nothing under that patch of ground but an empty coffin."

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve nodded. It was true. If Zed came to Poseida, he'd be killed. And if Genevieve went to Eternity, she'd be killed. Genevieve looked at him and then put her paw in his hand. "Friends." She smiled. Genevieve's face fell at his words and she looked back at the gravestone. Even if nothing was there she still was sad to see it. It truly meant her father was dead. "Yeah, we'll meet here."

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
A few hours later, Zed and Genevieve had lost each other's sights. Zed was happy that they'd got back on the right foot.
Later, he arrived at Eternity, the flag had been changed to that of the Order and some houses were still on fire.
Zed walked past various dead bodies being cleaned up by the members of the Order. He found the place where the prisoners were being held but saw no Ninetales. He kept looking, he asked various people if thy saw a Ninetales, but no one had seen or killed one. He checked all the houses he could find, still no sign. He checked the Pokemon Center...nothing. He hoped that Genevieve was doing better in Poseida.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve walked silently. There were so many thoughts in her head that she couldn't think straight. She finally made it to Poseida. Where do I start? Genevieve asked herself. She decided to check the Pokemon Center. Genevieve hoped she wouldn't find her in there. The last thing she wanted was to find her mother hurt. Genevieve looked around in the rooms, but found no Ninetails. She walked back to the lobby and asked the Chansey there if she'd seen a Ninetails. The Chansey hadn't seen one. Genevieve thanked her and walked out. She looked around. Where can you be, mother? She asked herself. Genevieve started to walk the streets looking.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
"I saw a Ninetales run away from the city when we took it" Said a fellow Neoversian. Finally some information "Where did the Ninetales go?!" asked Zed "West towards the ruins of Filo City." said the Beedrill. Zed knew this was good information. But it was getting dark and he figured he should get back to the grave and tell Genevieve. He remembered when the Order had taken over Filo City, it was about three years ago, around the time that Donny died.

Buddy ran non-stop, but the Golem were to fast, the other children had already taken cover and the day care couple had been knocked out. Buddy ran and ran, but the Golem were already a few feet behind him. He knew he wouldn't make it. But then he saw a log with a spiky branch. The areas beetween the tiles of rock of a Geodude, Graveler and Golem were weak spots. That he had learned while fending off against a Geodude-bully at the house. quickly he snapped the twig off of the log and threw it into the gap beetween a Golem's tiles. The Golem shouted in pain and fell to the floor. Two others rolled past Buddy and away from the Day-care center. Buddy was incredibly proud of himself.
Sol heard the scream of pain, it was loud and disturbing but he ignored it. Everyone looked into the direction from whence it came. It came from the Daycare center... "Buddy!" thought Sol, but he couldn't desert his post now.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve had looked all over the city and had asked everyone she seen if they had seen a Ninetails. Sadly, nobody had seen a Ninetails. If mom isn't here then where did she go? Genevieve asked herself. She looked up at the sky, it was getting dark. She sighed softly, knowing that she needed to go back to the grave to tell Zed that her mother wasn't in Poseida. Genevieve walked out of the city and towards the grave. An hour or so later she came to the grave. She looked around, she was the first one back. Genevieve hoped that, that meant Zed had found some information on her mother. She hoped he hadn't found her in Eternity. Genevieve wouldn't be able to take it if her mother had been captured. Genevieve walked over to the gravestone and nudged it softly. A fresh stream of tears ran down her cheeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back