• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread V2

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
The only thing I noticed about the Royal Wedding is that Ian Thorpe was there, who is an famous Australian swimmer, for breaking a few world records or something. Other than that, I didn't particularly care about it.

Only thing I cared about was trying to play a drinking game based on the Royal Wedding. I found the rules on Facebook, and it actually seemed fun. :D

Years
I didn't pay attention to the wedding at all. Mainly, because I'm from the US and honestly I don't care what goes on with the royal family in the UK. It's not going to have any significance in my life at all. :/ Also, no cable. Even if I did I'd rather sleep in!

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
Well lucky for you it was on in the morning. Here in Australia, it's on at night, so pretty much all the good TV shows have to be taken off for the royal wedding. It was also playing on every single channel, which sucked. x(

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I DVRed the wedding, and watched it this morning during breakfast. It was alright, though. But I'm glad all the hype is over.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
I thought it was hilarious that the American media was apparently more hyped about the royal wedding than the British media. From what I hear, William isn't even the crown prince, so the odds of him ascending to the throne are rare. XD

I just slept right through it tbh. :/

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
I thought it was hilarious that the American media was apparently more hyped about the royal wedding than the British media. From what I hear, William isn't even the crown prince, so the odds of him ascending to the throne are rare. XD

I just slept right through it tbh. :/

Charles is getting near the retirement age and the Queen doesn't seem to have plans to resign until she dies, so it's really likely that they'll jump over the current Prince and crown a 30-something William instead of a 70 Charles. And if Charles does get crowned, he won't last too long anyway.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years

Charles is getting near the retirement age and the Queen doesn't seem to have plans to resign until she dies, so it's really likely that they'll jump over the current Prince and crown a 30-something William instead of a 70 Charles. And if Charles does get crowned, he won't last too long anyway.

The only way the Crown escapes Charles is if he dies before his mother. The rules of succession are very strict, given that they were written in the eighteenth century. Once the Queen dies, it'll pass to Charles automatically... as much as a lot of people don't want that! But, considering good ol' Liz is probably going to live as long as her mother (101-years-old), I think we're still in the long haul, to be honest!

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
I didn't even know about the Royal Wedding until my girlfriend mentioned it today xD; I honestly had no idea there was one even happening. But either way, I have more important things to worry about than a wedding.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
We had a discussion about it in AP Euro, seeing as it's a part of European history, and then we discussed the Louis reign and such. It was quite an interesting topic to say the least, altho I never watched it.

Years
Why did this thread die in OVP, anyway? ;_;

I feel bad because I've never read Pokemon Special. Should I feel bad? :( I've heard good things about it, anyway.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
For most people who've read the PokeSpecial manga (I'm not saying all, mrf) it's considerably better than the Anime. I think the same goes for those who's read Pikachu's Electric Tales (or something along those lines) as well.

Years
I found Electric Tale of Pikachu to be quite entertaining, and different. Many might be put off by the art style or the greater deviation from the game mechanics than Pokemon Special had, but it's still a fun read if you can get past all that.

Years
I read Electric Tale of Pikachu as a kid and really enjoyed it. I wonder if it holds up still? But that would involve me trying to find it. :/

Sadly that is the only Pokemon manga I've ever read ever. </3 Which is a shame, I like manga.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
I'm not one who reads the Pokemon Manga. Its just that something that I'm not bothered to do. =S

JB2448

A Giant Slice of Pecan Pie
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 27, 2016
I think I can summarize some of my favorite moments of the entire manga with the two color spreads that were made for its fourth arc, Ruby and Sapphire:

bonuspage1.jpg

bonuspage2.jpg

Seeds Horizon

Gotta love that feeling~
Years
I just recently started reading the manga..at chapter 10 or so. Probably going to read the rest whenever I cant find any Romance+Ecchi+Comedy mangas to read..Which turns out in fact to be right now :o. Its actually pretty good so far, I really like it. Much better than any non- Romances ive ever read ^_^. Except maybe...no nevermind its the best :D.

Back