• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Odyssey (PG-16) [OOC]

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
The Pokemon Odyssey

PG-15 (for Blood, Violence, Language, Some Content)

Plot:
Spoiler:

You:
Spoiler:

Rules:

1. All PC rules apply.
2. No godmodding or bunnying, unless given permission
3. This is rated PG-16, so cursing is allowed, but let's keep it to a minimum. Blood is allowed, but not gore. I would say killing isn't allowed but, come on, this is war! Still, keep it to a bear minimum. Romance is allowed, but let's keep it to kissing. Nothing too graphic.
4. Try to be active and post often, I want to keep this alive.
5. Have good grammar and spelling.
6. Have FUN!

SU Format:
Spoiler:

Teams

Alpha Alliance: Slasher, Neptune, Genevieve,
Gold Tribe: Kent Reed, Violet Ryhm, Eternal Flame, Julie
Order of Neoverse: Lex Omega, Alex Dusklore, Q,

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Be sure to posts SUs and OOCs here. :)

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
Name: Silver
Appearance: An Absol with a ropey scar running down one side of his face, and wears a Grachomp tooth around his neck
Personality: Doesn't talk much, and is often not trusted because he is a bit mysterious, but is very loyal and will never forget any debts that are to be paid. He also does not trust others very well because of his rough childhood.
Bio: Grew up in a home with an abusive father and no mother, and ran away when he was seven. Learned how to survive on the streets, but he often got in fights and has many scars to show of it. When he was eleven he fought a Garchomp who he killed, and then pulled a tooth from its mouth, which he now wears around. Ever since he has been a rougue, roaming around in the forrests and mountains.
Species: Absol
Move Set: Swords Daqnce, Night Slash, Psyco Cut, and Fire Blast

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
You haven't mentioned anything on which side you are on. Once you do that, I can see if I can accept you.

Fezao4

Hi
Years
Name:Red Haunt.

Appearance:He's a Typhlosion...just that...(Sorry if is too short.)

Personnality:Red (Typhlosion) are a Brave and Calm type but she's more Brave than calm type he's like to help persons,like to form a team and like to be the Champion of Cyndaquil Village.(Where she's born)She's dislikes water beacause he's a fire type and Dislike Bugs like Beedril.He's likes Butterfree.

Bio:Red born in Cyndaquil Village where all Cyndaquils,Quilavas and Typhlosions lives he's have a Sister who are a Quilava.When he's haved age of 6 a Beedrill Kidnapped he's sister and Red rescued him.Thats the Reason why she's dislikes Beedrills.One morning...Red checked he's Mailbox and that have a Letter from a Team called Alpha Alliance ,Red decide to accept and now he's adventure begin.

Species:Typhlosion.

Moves-set:Flamethrower,Flame Wheel,Mega Punch and Mega Kick.

Team:Alpha Alliance.

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
I'm confused. Is this a male or a female? Because you keep saying she.

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
Sorry about that, I meant to say Alpha Alliance, but my guy is is kind of a rougue and I meant for him to be slightly ignorant to the whole war thing going on...for now. But yeah, I'm kinda leaning towards the Alpha Alliance.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Well, it's simple. There's only the Order or the Alpha Alliance. Well also the Gold Tribe, but that's under the AA. Anyways, you're fine, as long as you pick a side eventually. Welcome.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Here's my S.U. for the second character i want to control, I'm already controlling Zed Luwin of the Order Of Neoverse.

Alpha Alliance
Name: Jack "Nebulon" McHarley
Appearance: Jack is a perfectly ordinary Zorua, he does have a birthmark in the shape of a circle on his front-left paw though.
Personality: Jack is a funloving 12-year old who likes to hang out with friends and make illusions like any Zorua. He is very dedicated to his family, his little sisters and his mother, and he is very proud of his father being part of the Zoroark-Frontier in Poseida, his hometown. He is carefree and gentle, kind and has a big sense of Empathy for everyone he meets. Although he has a big temper from time to time and is easily upset. He loves to play games like Illusiory Hide and seek. Where Zoruas hide using Illusions, such as making an illusiory dustbin to hide behind. But Jack is very serious when it comes to battling. He aspires to be like his father.
Bio: Jack was born in Poseida and still lives there. With his mother, father and sisters. His father is one of the Zoroark in training for the frontier in Poseida. He hangs out with his friends a lot, all of them being the children of the Zoroark under training. Poseida was reletively un-attacked so far so Jack feels safe. Growing up he had a completely normal life. His sisters being 2 and 5 years younger than him. He is the eldest in the household. However, ever since he was born, Jack has had extremely advanced Illusiory-skills being able to create a black-hole at age 2. and an Arceus at age 5, today he can create Nebula illusions as big as Poseida itself, but he dosen't do that or he gets grounded for a month. Only his father knows of his extraordinary powers, and tells no-one for fear they might try to recruit him. His nickname: Nebulon, was iven to him by his friends for the giant illusions he makes.
Pokemon Species: Zorua
Move set: Scratch, Faint Attack, Scary Face, Shadow Ball (TM)

There y'are.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Your second SU is accepted. Hope you can keep up with them both.

jarchio

Worst nightmare, best ally
Years
i hope its not to late to join in
Golden Tribe

Name: Jarchio
Title: (All members have one, if you haven't joined yet, you will get one)Phantom
Appearance:picture wont show but pretty much a lucario has a distinct birth mark around right palms claw in the shape of a cross loves covert missions something about sneaking behind enemy lines for a closer look at their plans makes him feel closer to his goal....
Personality:
carefree(most of the time) when in battle or when allies are in danger he is relentless
Bio: not much is known about jarchio except as a young riolu jarchio left home early. not because he wanted to but because his home village was destroyed.. after harsh years of pain and agony on the streets the Golden tribe took him in. now he vows to take revenge on the evil that took his family while defending all who threaten to do this to others.
favorite move mixing dragon pulse with bone rush
Pokemon Species:lucario
Move set: (4 max)
extremespeed
close combat
dragon pulse
bone rush

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Teams

Alpha Alliance: Silver (Silver Rogue), Neptune (Aura.Lucario), Genevieve (angel), Jack "Nebulon" McHarley (Xilfer123), Red Haunt (Fezao4), Sol Myers (Xilfer123), Sally (shinysweety)
Gold Tribe: Kent Reed (Supervegeta), Violet Ryhm (Liliana), Julie (miley810), Jarchio (jarchio), Dragonheart (Supervegeta)
Order of Neoverse: Lex Omega (Tony Montana/Supervegeta), Alex Dusklore (Roserade), Q (Destiny Bond), Galleon (Supervegeta)

Last edited:

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
Hi i would like to join,

Alpha Alliance
Name:Sally
Appearance: she also has a perfect light brown starr right next to her tail for her birthmark.
Personality:Verry Naive she loves to explore new places she would risk anything just to help her friends or towns.
Bio:Sally's life has always been a mystery,its been tough are hard, Sally's parents are a Flareon and a ditto they bred together to make Sally but one day Flareon went out with Sally it was verry sunny and they were far away from home or the next town then suddenly there was a storm and sally was only a babie and could die ditto had gone to breed with others so Flareon was alone with Sally in the rain, Flareon gatherd leaves to shelter Saally, After hours the storm had passed and Flareon died,
luckily a chansy found Sally and took her in, Chansy took care of Sally and is now a blissy while Sally the eevee has grown up, she is a refugee from Filo City who came to Poseida and soon after she decided to help the towns.
Pokemon Species:Eevee
Move set: Bite, Secret power, Sand Attack, Trump Card

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Ok, you're in. But can you change your font? It hurts my eyes. :(

chef30

Great Scott!!!
Years
Hi, I would like to add another chracter to my list, please.

Alpha Alliance
Name: Glacey

Appearance: A normal Glaceon with a red burn mark on her front right leg.
Personality: Very kind and peaceful but timed.
Bio: It loves to play around with it's ice powers and take long walks through anywhere. She really loves snow berries.
Pokemon Species: Glaceon
Move set: Blizzard, Hail, Icebeam, and Shadow Ball.

Thank you! :D

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
I can't keep giving out second SU's...this will be the last one, but I can't accept this until you put more detail into it, especially the personality and bio sections. Denied...

Last edited:
Back