The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase

Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 27th, 2010, 07:18 PM
Karel_Kazuki
Wants to Learn about PKMN Rmxp

Nature: Quiet
Dude,by far, the best Demo out currently ,if not in the past year.Great Job.

THe events are kinda simple but they accent the game and its story pretty well.

I am a university student, currently studying C# and looking for any practice pertaining to building my skills.I'm also a concept designer and storyline designer.

contact me here or at [email protected].

Screw Banners.I support all that is made.But Join these Forums!

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Pokemon_...ex.php?act=idx
Old November 29th, 2010, 03:16 PM
! AvatarKris !
Progress is DEAD...

Nature: Lonely
Thank you, support means alot!

Support
Pokemon Manga Red
Old November 29th, 2010, 03:26 PM
Tomackze
Drowzee

I'm usually not a big fan of games that are based off a manga or an anime series as I don't like sticking to the pokemon a manga/anime character has... and it's so important to do that in these games or else you are not getting the full feel of it.

But this one is awesome
Old November 30th, 2010, 06:02 PM
! AvatarKris !
Progress is DEAD...

Thanks for the support guys, and finally, I am off school so you can expect a new version to the game to be out soon... not sure up till which event, maybe up til Bill or if I work good enough I can even make it up till Lt. Surge!So you better keep your eyes peeled on this thread, I'll be sure to give updates now and again.

(PS. I forgot the manga chapters for those events)

Support
Pokemon Manga Red
Old November 30th, 2010, 06:17 PM
Perrie ✿
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Good thing there is no support banners I would have to support because I love the Manga and have always wanted a Manga game.

Good Luck with it & Downloading it now.

I can't remember if I posted in this thread before? :/ XD; Anyway when I downloaded it, it never worked:/
Old December 1st, 2010, 03:05 PM
! AvatarKris !
Progress is DEAD...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonomega View Post
Good thing there is no support banners I would have to support because I love the Manga and have always wanted a Manga game.

Good Luck with it & Downloading it now.

I can't remember if I posted in this thread before? :/ XD; Anyway when I downloaded it, it never worked:/
It didn't work ?
Did you extract it and install RTP_Standard from the intall folder?
Btw, the pikachu icon is the game itself.

Support
Pokemon Manga Red
Old December 29th, 2010, 11:45 PM
pokemonseablueversion
Pokemon Addict

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Yahoo to pokemonseablueversion Send a message via Skype™ to pokemonseablueversion
nice game. i really like how you revamped the characters and tiles and other stuff from KANTO to SINNOH style. personally, i loved it!
Old January 4th, 2011, 07:10 PM
! AvatarKris !
Progress is DEAD...

thank you, i've made little to no progress in 2 months, but that has changed, i'm working again and another demo shall be released this month!!!

Support
Pokemon Manga Red
Old January 6th, 2011, 02:43 PM
PaulUrchin
Imma Spriter wanna be... meh.

Nature: Bold
Good! I'm a big fan of the manga.

If you're looking for sprites, try the manga section on Serebii. But If you use them you have to credit them.
Old January 6th, 2011, 03:15 PM
invix345
Beginning Trainer

what are you going to do about the special eevee.
Old January 8th, 2011, 03:44 AM
! AvatarKris !
Progress is DEAD...

Quote:
Originally Posted by invix345 View Post
what are you going to do about the special eevee.
Ha, I have thought about it before, since the special eevee could use 3 elemental attacks and 1 normal one, i've decided to make a custom move set for it, with:
Take Down
Flamethrower
ThunderBolt
Watergun

Support
Pokemon Manga Red
Old February 15th, 2011, 10:13 AM
kazary
Beginning Trainer

I loved, seems to be very fun, I never read the manga, but I seem to be more entertaining than the anime. hope you get it done and get good custom DS sprites looks for the manga style
Old February 18th, 2011, 06:04 PM
MegaNew
Pokémon Unetta Owner

The game looks interesting but what I didn't like was when Red said "Everyone In Pallet Town Knows Me!!!" Red is usually very quiet. The Extra !'s were annoying. But I like the idea of the game. I Lol'd when I saw a charmander fighting a mew.

Pokémon Unetta - Coming Soon
Awesome Profile Avatar made by Abnegation
Pokemon Unetta Sig Made By Cilerba

Last edited by MegaNew; February 18th, 2011 at 06:22 PM.
Old February 21st, 2011, 02:25 PM
! AvatarKris !
Progress is DEAD...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazary View Post
I loved, seems to be very fun, I never read the manga, but I seem to be more entertaining than the anime. hope you get it done and get good custom DS sprites looks for the manga style
Thank you, i hope i finish it too, though i've not worked on it for a couple months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaNew View Post
The game looks interesting but what I didn't like was when Red said "Everyone In Pallet Town Knows Me!!!" Red is usually very quiet. The Extra !'s were annoying. But I like the idea of the game. I Lol'd when I saw a charmander fighting a mew.
Idk 'bout that. At the very beggining, Red was actually an overconfident person who was full of himself (dear i say it, like naruto even). However, he only did become queit as he matured and faced the problems caused by team rocket.

Support
Pokemon Manga Red
Old February 21st, 2011, 05:20 PM
fishrocker
the fish that rocks

I'm loving it so far, but a few minor things to point out (and two big ones).

-The spelling is off in a couple places. (ex. "weiry travelers")
-Some movement errors. (ex. On the bridge with a fisherman in Pallet Town at the very bottom, you can walk on the water.)
-The "é" in Pokémon is absent in nearly every peice of dialogue.
-"i" is used in place of "I" when referring to oneself and some Pokémon's names are all lowercase (Bulbasaur's is the one I can remember).
-There is a space after the last letter of the sentence and the punctuation about ~90% of the time.

AND THE BIG ONES...

-The rest house on Route 2 is raining inside. Then it leads you to Viridian Forest when you exit. I went back inside and it wasn't raining.
-In Viridian Forest, there is a spot next to or by a sign post that froze the game for me. I'm not sure if it's because the demo was over or if it was an error, but I couldn't continue after that.

I am a Slowpoke
Old April 29th, 2011, 03:00 PM
myokan
Developer

Nature: Quirky
Nice Game! I love how it's just like the manga and books. Been waiting for a RPG Maker xP (RMXP) game like this forever!
Old April 30th, 2011, 08:57 AM
Cilerba
the hearts of lonely people
Community Supporter

This thread is a little over two-months old, so I'm afraid I'll have to lock this.

-locked-
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links