The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 1st, 2011, 10:28 AM
Zayin
#1 Team Rocket fan

Nature: Adamant
Regarding the question I had asked about the color of my C-Gear, well, the season changed to Spring and the hearts turned from red to green. I guess it has to do with that.

Old May 1st, 2011, 10:36 AM
jigglyppuff8

Nature: Modest
Actually, the red indicates that there is a wi-fi connection nearby, but you aren't connected to that network. The green indicates that you are near a network that you have a connection to.

Old May 1st, 2011, 04:20 PM
Zayin
#1 Team Rocket fan

That's pretty weird because it's the exact same connection. In addition, my 3DS connects to the wi-fi automatically before I launch Black. Still the hearts were red.

Old May 1st, 2011, 10:00 PM
The Corrupt Plague
Missingno. hunter

Nature: Naughty
In Nuvema Town, my Dowsing machine keeps detecting an item in the southwest corner that seems to be completely blocked off by a wall. Does anyone with an Action Replay know what that thing is?

Credit goes to Team Brushfire for the awesome banner!
Old May 1st, 2011, 10:27 PM
Pwnyta Jockey
Bees Hate You, Pwnyta!

Nature: Quiet
What happens if I DO NOT wake a Pokemon from being tucked in to Dream World? Will i still be able to do my Dream world thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Corrupt Plague View Post
In Nuvema Town, my Dowsing machine keeps detecting an item in the southwest corner that seems to be completely blocked off by a wall. Does anyone with an Action Replay know what that thing is?
That would be an item FOUND while going to south-east Route 17, as accessed BEFORE entering that gatehouse.

SURF is needed to get to that area. A skinny sort of path along the rocky cliff on one side, trees on the other. Happy hunting ^__^
Old May 2nd, 2011, 05:34 AM
Crimson5M
what
Community Supporter

Before I transfer all my Pokemon from Soul Silver to White, will the notched-ear Pichu remain notched-ear?

Because it should've won HotY.
Pear
Frodo Baggins
Twitter
Youtube
CBC
Old May 2nd, 2011, 06:04 AM
Oryx
open up your sea chart
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pwnyta Jockey View Post
What happens if I DO NOT wake a Pokemon from being tucked in to Dream World? Will i still be able to do my Dream world thing?
When you hit Game Sync, you only have the option to wake up your Pokemon if you haven't done so yet, so you will automatically if you want to tuck another in and do the Dream World again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireworks View Post
Before I transfer all my Pokemon from Soul Silver to White, will the notched-ear Pichu remain notched-ear?
No, it won't, from what I read. :/

'Hoy, small fry!
Old May 2nd, 2011, 06:06 AM
Tetra
faraway island
Community Supporter

No, You cannot transfer the notched-ear Pichu to White. It wont allow it. It's just like trading it to another game.
Old May 2nd, 2011, 10:00 AM
Chiar

If they would ban me because I use an Acekard, would that mean I will be just unable to use Wi-Fi or will they somehow ban my game?
Old May 2nd, 2011, 01:43 PM
hiff8
Gotta Derp em all

If i EV train my yanmask to its limited on Sp.attack will i be able to push it to a second limit once it evolves?
Old May 2nd, 2011, 01:45 PM
Oryx
open up your sea chart
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiff8 View Post
If i EV train my yanmask to its limited on Sp.attack will i be able to push it to a second limit once it evolves?
No, evolution doesn't reset EVs, so you can still only have the max 255 (252) in each stat.

'Hoy, small fry!
Old May 2nd, 2011, 02:00 PM
hiff8
Gotta Derp em all

There is a man in Opelucid city who says he needs a pokemon who knows charge from a futuristic world, do i need to give a a pokemon that know charge from black version or what?
Old May 2nd, 2011, 02:13 PM
Calemvir92
From Kanto to Unova

Send a message via Skype™ to Calemvir92
Me and my brother was battling and we were both down to our last pokemon. As a battle strategy (and refusing to lose) I decided to use destiny bond. We both ended up fainting our last pokemon from me using the move. Thinking it was going to be a draw, the screen came up saying that my brother won and I lost. How did this happen?! I mean, I read all over the internet and it said that whoever faints from the move Destiny Bond will faint before the pokemon that uses the move. But it also says that they faint at the same time. But I still lost and I was the one that used the move. Can someone explain to me why this happened?

Pokemon Black Team

Visit my YouTube Channel CMatch07 for some awesome video game walkthroughs with COMMENTARY!! Click here http://www.youtube.com/CMatch07

~Pokemon Trainer by day... Dragon Slayer by night~
~How does he do it? No one knows~
Old May 2nd, 2011, 03:35 PM
Starrodkirby86
Das Kirby

Send a message via AIM to Starrodkirby86 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Starrodkirby86 Send a message via Yahoo to Starrodkirby86 Send a message via Skype™ to Starrodkirby86
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calemvir92 View Post
Me and my brother was battling and we were both down to our last pokemon. As a battle strategy (and refusing to lose) I decided to use destiny bond. We both ended up fainting our last pokemon from me using the move. Thinking it was going to be a draw, the screen came up saying that my brother won and I lost. How did this happen?! I mean, I read all over the internet and it said that whoever faints from the move Destiny Bond will faint before the pokemon that uses the move. But it also says that they faint at the same time. But I still lost and I was the one that used the move. Can someone explain to me why this happened?
Might be a Self KO Clause.

Quote:
Self-KO Clause (also known as Kamikaze Clause): The player automatically loses if his last Pokémon uses Selfdestruct or Explosion. Destiny Bond and Perish Song also fail when used by the last Pokémon.
@hiff8:

That would be correct. The easiest one to do would be Klink, since it already knows Charge when you catch it.
Old May 2nd, 2011, 05:00 PM
hiff8
Gotta Derp em all

I was EV training my Yamask so i put him in team of 100% pokerus infected pokemon after i finish i got to put some back in box and notice NONE of them have pokerus anymore WTF happend????!!?
Old May 2nd, 2011, 05:56 PM
Panfisha
BIGGLYPUFF?

Quote:
I was EV training my Yamask so i put him in team of 100% pokerus infected pokemon after i finish i got to put some back in box and notice NONE of them have pokerus anymore WTF happend????!!?
Must have hit midnight (00:00) with those pokemon outside of the PC. When this happens, pokemon lose the ability to spread pokerus to other pokemon. This is indicated (at least it was in gen 4, not sure in gen 5) by a small yellow smiley face in the summary.

Soul Silver FC: 0861-5428-7860
3DS FC: 2406-5518-5103

http://cypress85.deviantart.com/

Old May 2nd, 2011, 06:25 PM
Gulpin
poisonous
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Adding on to the above poster, whatever Pokemon that has the smiley will still have the effects of Pokerus, but it wont be able to spread it anymore.
Old May 2nd, 2011, 07:03 PM
hiff8
Gotta Derp em all

Thanks that was helpful 1 more question completly unrelated if you go to the marvoules bridge there will be a man and a woman standing side by side talk to the man he will say the scenery is gorgeous talk to the woman( or get close to her ) her image flickers and disappears he says "did did she just disappear?" and then she reappears later my guess is that it is the mystery event pokemon Keledo cause shes staring at the sea and its a water type am i right?

Last edited by hiff8; May 2nd, 2011 at 07:06 PM. Reason: Forgot a part
Old May 2nd, 2011, 11:01 PM
solarowl
I'll always be an Outsider.

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to solarowl
Quote:
Thanks that was helpful 1 more question completly unrelated if you go to the marvoules bridge there will be a man and a woman standing side by side talk to the man he will say the scenery is gorgeous talk to the woman( or get close to her ) her image flickers and disappears he says "did did she just disappear?" and then she reappears later my guess is that it is the mystery event pokemon Keledo cause shes staring at the sea and its a water type am i right?
Actually no. I think you're talking about something else. The girl is actually a ghost (as explained by an old lady), that used to play with her ABra before the bridge was built.
Old May 3rd, 2011, 02:26 AM
Arlen
I heart ROBOT

Is it possible to EV train a Pokemon after it has reached level 100?
Old May 3rd, 2011, 02:31 AM
Oryx
open up your sea chart
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arlen View Post
Is it possible to EV train a Pokemon after it has reached level 100?
Yup, in this game, unlike the others, EVs are calculated after every battle so you can EV train level 100s.

'Hoy, small fry!
Old May 3rd, 2011, 09:19 AM
Geo_mani
Can't wait until spring!

I have a pokemon with pokerus but how can I transfer it to my other pokemon?
Old May 3rd, 2011, 10:23 AM
Misheard Whisper
#1 Yancy fan
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Misheard Whisper
If it has the active PKRS condition, it will transfer it to adjacent Pokemon in your party after every battle.
Old May 3rd, 2011, 11:39 AM
TimeforTravel

Hi, I really need to know the following:

I've seen people using a 3th generation Pokémon in B/W before they even finished it!

Is it possible to:

Import a Pokémon from my finished HG/Platinum game to B/W? If no, is it possible to import a Pokémon from someones finished B/W game to my B/W game via Wifi and friendcodes?

Thank you! :D
Old May 3rd, 2011, 03:07 PM
Starrodkirby86
Das Kirby

Send a message via AIM to Starrodkirby86 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Starrodkirby86 Send a message via Yahoo to Starrodkirby86 Send a message via Skype™ to Starrodkirby86
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeforTravel View Post
Hi, I really need to know the following:

I've seen people using a 3th generation Pokémon in B/W before they even finished it!

Is it possible to:

Import a Pokémon from my finished HG/Platinum game to B/W? If no, is it possible to import a Pokémon from someones finished B/W game to my B/W game via Wifi and friendcodes?

Thank you! :D
There's no limitation among trading National Dex Pokémon over to your B/W, even if you didn't beat the main story. You can't do anything like transfer your own Pokémon over until you did defeat the Elite Four, but at least you can trade with a friend that already did defeat the Elite Four and have access to 3rd Generation Pokémon.

However, you can transfer the Event Legendary Dogs and Celebii over using the Relocator. There's a clown in Castelia City inside an office where you'll be asked for a password. The two phrases are "EVERYBODY HAPPY" and "SIMPLE CONNECTION". You'll then be able to send over the Event Legendary Dogs and Celebii for the Zoroark/Zorua event.

Also, the Dream World is a perfect place to get National Dex Pokémon without needing to beat the main story.

EDIT: Hurrah! We broke 2000 posts in here.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links