• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My First Trade/Breeding Thread

pokehunter87

Pokemon Breeder
Years
I'm interested in a lot of your pokémon. I have Togepi, All starters, and yanma.

ok well let me know which ones you would like and we can work something out, i maybe getting a yanma this evening. definately interested in togepi. what other previous gen pokemon do you have? really really want a duskull.

HoMaGe

The possibilities are endless
Years
ok well let me know which ones you would like and we can work something out, i maybe getting a yanma this evening. definately interested in togepi. what other previous gen pokemon do you have? really really want a duskull.

I don't have duskull, I'm looking for one as well.
I have breedable pokémon like Zorua, Oddish, Paras, Growlithe, Abra, Chansey, Happiny, Scyther, Lapras, Eevee, Munchlax, Ledyba, Spinarak, Pichu, Cleffa, Igglybuff, Marill, Hoppip, Pineco, Corsola, Smeargle, Nincada, Azurill, Skitty, Plusle, Minun, Shinx, Rotom.

pokehunter87

Pokemon Breeder
Years
I don't have duskull, I'm looking for one as well.
I have breedable pokémon like Zorua, Oddish, Paras, Growlithe, Abra, Chansey, Happiny, Scyther, Lapras, Eevee, Munchlax, Ledyba, Spinarak, Pichu, Cleffa, Igglybuff, Marill, Hoppip, Pineco, Corsola, Smeargle, Nincada, Azurill, Skitty, Plusle, Minun, Shinx, Rotom.

ok, i would like azurill, happiny, igglybuff and rotom. pick whichever you would like from my breedables.

Years
  • Seen May 2, 2011
I can breed you any of: Totodile, Turtwig, Spiritomb, Duskull, Rhyhorn, Togepi, and Yanma

For Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Mudkip, and Phione? :)

Victory!

Psychic Pokemon Fan!
Years
anything your willing to part with really dude, i'll consider all offers.

i'll take a legendary for Giratina, particularly looking for a mew. totodile for piplup would be cool.

I don't have Mew :( would you take Moltres or Entei? I'll trade the totodile, just lemme get it ready! Can you trade now? well in 15 minutes?

pokehunter87

Pokemon Breeder
Years
I don't have Mew :( would you take Moltres or Entei? I'll trade the totodile, just lemme get it ready! Can you trade now? well in 15 minutes?

yeah i would take moltres for giratina.

Hey, I'll trade your Aron for my Turtwig? I have a togepi, too. (I'll have to breed it)

sure thing, i'll breed aron for you when i get some time. i'll pm you when its done.

Last edited:

Hectic

Dew yew liek Tyranitars?
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 16, 2013
Spr_5b_636.png

I need a Modest Larvesta. Is it a possibility for it to have 31 IVs in Sp. Att and Spe. Check my trade thread for something.

Last edited:

Victory!

Psychic Pokemon Fan!
Years
Hey I'll do the Moltres deal! Can you clone it? It's not necessary but would be nice...

Back