Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups
Reload this Page The Bleach Fan Club

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old May 1st, 2011 (03:31 AM).

Spoiler:
Aww, poor.. What's his name?

I'm pretty sure at least once before, Ichigo has complained "No, let me fight!" Only to be hit. I think it happened with Isshin, too?

Ichigo's being an idiot again...

I don't know if that was the focus, but in one of the panels, Ichigo's face was partially covered by his... thingy. Perhaps that's like his mask?

Looks like Tsukishima is doing an Aizen, by knowing about Ichigo's previous fights.

"Invaders Must Die" is obviously a reference to Space Invaders.
And why did Yukio capture Ichigo, and not Tsukishima?
Old May 1st, 2011 (04:53 AM).
え?

Spoiler:
Oh yeah. So Ichigo's adrenaline rush leads him to nowhere.. again. And I'm starting to wonder how his "complete" Fullbring will look like, since I can't make out anything right now. I don't really see how he evolved in a single manga page. Oh well, that's just me.

It appears Yukio has a fullbring related to his habits. Pretty cool. I think his fullbring can save Ichigo's state.. like in how we save video games. And maybe heal, too?
I think Yukio didn't capture Tsukishima, because his Fullbring brings more of a positive change on the target.. I think.
Old May 1st, 2011 (05:02 AM).
Banned

Nature: Gentle
Spoiler:
yeah, the kid's a good guy, he captured him for his own safety reasons I'd have though.

Other than that another slooooow as Hell chapter where nothing really happened.
Old May 1st, 2011 (06:05 AM).
Crystal Tier

Sorry about my absence ><

Spoiler:
The new chapter was interesting to say the least, Ginjou's power were pretty nice, and I wonder how strong that Yukio kid is :o

Old May 1st, 2011 (07:17 AM).
Certified Responsible Adult
Crystal Tier

Spoiler:
WHA? New chapter? On a Sunday? 0__o

I love the "SCHWING! Exclamation point" above Tsukishima, but his face just looks like
:|

Ichigo, when will you learn? >__<

Yukio! Finally! His is the fullbring I most want to see. Please Kubo, tell us next xhapter exactly what it is! :D
Old May 1st, 2011 (07:29 AM).

Quote originally posted by Binary:
Spoiler:
It appears Yukio has a fullbring related to his habits. Pretty cool. I think his fullbring can save Ichigo's state.. like in how we save video games. And maybe heal, too?
I think Yukio didn't capture Tsukishima, because his Fullbring brings more of a positive change on the target.. I think.
Spoiler:
Those would be some quite cool powers. But We don't yet know if his powers are "positive" or "negative".

Quote originally posted by -Lapras-:
Spoiler:
yeah, the kid's a good guy, he captured him for his own safety reasons I'd have though.
Spoiler:
Even still, I think it'd be easier to deal with Tsukishima afterwards, and Ichigo now, than Ichigo afterwards, and Tsukishima now.

Quote originally posted by Charizard★:

Spoiler:
The new chapter was interesting to say the least, Ginjou's power were pretty nice, and I wonder how strong that Yukio kid is :o
The club kinda died anyway.
Spoiler:
i have a feeling he'd be like Hitsugaya. Awesome powers, but very underdeveloped.

Quote originally posted by Pikapal642:
Spoiler:
WHA? New chapter? On a Sunday? 0__o
A leak, it seems. We won't get one on Wednesday, though.
Old May 1st, 2011 (07:51 AM).
え?

Quote originally posted by I like Pokemon (...):
Spoiler:
Those would be some quite cool powers. But We don't yet know if his powers are "positive" or "negative".
Spoiler:
Yeah. But his powers most likely won't harm Ichigo. It makes me believe that we've only seen a hint of Yukio's powers. Although Yukio's powers will most likely not surpass Tsukishima's, it's still pretty interesting.

A leak, it seems. We won't get one on Wednesday, though.
Yeah. ;_;
Old May 1st, 2011 (07:59 AM).
Banned

You sure the Jump magazine got leaked and not just had it's schedule changed due to Golden Week?
Old May 1st, 2011 (04:38 PM).
Mudkip Worshipper

Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
Well I don't think that's the case... There's always been a week off for Golden Week and then everything went back to normal, right? So I don't see why it'd be different this year. They probably did just get it early... I could be wrong, but I don't think I am...
Old May 1st, 2011 (07:25 PM).
The One and Only

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Zameric
You can be captain of Squad 2 MC.
Though, it'll be official set in once you post your zan. :p
I'd appriciate it if you make a squad page sometime too.

Quote originally posted by Charizard★:

Spoiler:
Oh wow, hey Charizard★.
I admit, I kind of though ya died. >.>
Good to see you around the club again.

And hello to Binary too.
Haven't seen you around since February.
I actually forgot to add you to the members list.

Old May 2nd, 2011 (06:29 AM).
え?

Quote originally posted by Zameric:
And hello to Binary too.
Haven't seen you around since February.
I actually forgot to add you to the members list.
Hello. :3
I just recently caught up with the manga, so.. Sorry for my absence.
I think I need to get to work on my Zanpakuto.. and join a squad too. C:
Old May 2nd, 2011 (08:59 AM).

Quote originally posted by minchan:
Well I don't think that's the case... There's always been a week off for Golden Week and then everything went back to normal, right? So I don't see why it'd be different this year. They probably did just get it early... I could be wrong, but I don't think I am...
Yeah, I think they just got it early. Mangastream's twitter says that there won't be a chapter on Wednesday.

Depending on what your zanpakutou is, you might be offered a seat in the 12th Squad :p Your name definitely suits the squad XD.
Old May 2nd, 2011 (12:41 PM).
kamikorosu
Gold Tier

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via AIM to BHwolfgang Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to BHwolfgang Send a message via Skype™ to BHwolfgang
Spoiler:
I'm still amazed at how a normal human like Ginjō can fight with such a huge sword.

Old May 2nd, 2011 (02:27 PM). Edited September 30th, 2011 by Merciless Cremator.

Nature: Adamant
Zanpaktou Name: Zetsumei Fenikkusu (Death Phoenix)

Type: Kido/ Melee

Zanpaktou Spirit: Phoenix

Release Command: Hae (Fly)

Shikai Data
: My sword's sheath becomes a belt filled with kuni and shuriken. I can absorb Reshi or spiritual energy to create more Kuni and shuriken to attack with.

-Hane Shinkirou (Feather Mirage)
I attack by throwing hundreds of shuriken that lock on to spiritual pressure.

-Hayai Inmetsu (Swift Destruction)
I send a wave of shuirken at my foe that explode on contact.

-Suta-Raito Bokumetsu (Starlight Extermination)
-I unleashed waves of energy from my sword to carve a star pattern into the ground, then place kuni at all five points of it, anyone that is in the star is caught in a deadly explosion.

Bankai Name: Zetsumei Shinsei Fenikkusu (Death and Rebirth Phoenix)

Bankai Data: besides the standard increase in power I also gain chest armor, should pads and arm guards, with a bandana that conceals my spiritual presence as along as it is on my head.

-Chigiri Massatsu (Destiny Obliteration)
I throw five giant shurikens, around the side of my torso, into the sky then send a wave of energy across the battlefield, marking the area with a faint crimson glow. Thousands of shuriken rain down from the sky, hitting anything in the marked area.

Misc Data: If I used shunko in Shikai, only the chain-mail remains, if used in Bankai the chest armor, pads and chainmail remains, either way I'll have no armor for my back.

Profile:

Name: Akio (Glorious Hero) Masanori (Model of Justice) [Nobody has promission to call him by real name.]

Codename: Norio (Man of Law)

Eye Color: Black

Hair Color: Black

Appearance: Oval shaped head with a square jaw. Body type should be lean yet muscular, mostly tone. Skin tone should be between hisagi and Yourichi's completion. As for his uniform. He wears the corps uniform, with his sleeveless Captain's robe on top. He also sports a domino mask over his eyes and mask that covers from his nose down to his neck. As for his hair, he has it pulled to back of his head.Both fore arms have a Flame tattoo

Personality: Is a Ninja, nuff said. Cool, calm, collected and analytical. Fiercely loyal and holds his duties in high regard. Workaholic yet can play just as hard with people he knows well enough.

Battle Data
[480/600]

[Offense: 100]
Since I'm manly and awesome, oh wait...serious explanation. I manly use Haduka (Hand-to-Hand) in combat and thus am a lot stronger than I look.
[Mobility: 100]
In conjunction with my Haduka, I use HoHo-(Flash Step) as well to use my agility and speed to make my opponent nearly helpless battle. I can also make flash clones if necessary.
[Stamina: 90]
I trained my body to be able to last slug fests as well as to able to use all those moves and techniques in session without my movements become sluggish afterwords. I can fight for DAYS if necessary, but will most likely raid the kitchen after using the bathroom after the fight is over.
[Defense: 50]
I can take a damage if necessary but don't make a habit of it, I can don't really have to defend that much, thus this stat is average.
[Intelligence: 90]
I run the intelligence corps, as well as pal around with the 12th and 13th squad captains, so this stat is high. I mainly focus on psychology and philosophy, so I am capable of breaking down my foe, interrogating them and able to view a situation in many different perspectives.
[Kido: 50]
Aside from kido spells and Shunko, I really have no need to use it, so I just average out.
Shikai | Bankai

Old May 2nd, 2011 (03:17 PM). Edited May 2nd, 2011 by Zameric.
The One and Only

Okay MC, you're now officialy captain of Squad 2.
I'll put your new zanpakuto on the first post in a bit.
Edit: Here is your chart, MC.

Quote originally posted by BHwolfgang:
Spoiler:
I'm still amazed at how a normal human like Ginjō can fight with such a huge sword.
Spoiler:
Well, I'm sure he's trained with that sword for a long time.
Also, he can probably use his Fullbring abilities to make it easier to swing.

If you need any help with the zanpakuto, feel free to ask me or another captain.

You don't have to worry about joining a squad till after you finish your zanpakuto.

I've noticed that quite a few captains' BDCs are high relative to mine and the official ones.
Just thought I'd post the BDCs of the captains in the series. I'm also raising mine a bit....
Spoiler:

Yamamoto - 560/600 | Soifon - 460/600 | Unohana - 540/600 | Aizen - 560/600 | Byakuya - 510/600

Gin - 480/600 | Komamura - 470/600 | Kyoraku - 530/600 | Tosen - 460/600

Hitsugaya - 500/600 | Kenpachi - 390/600 (489 in the English version, iirc) | Mayuri - 430/600 | Ukitake - 490/600

I personally feel that it can't go any higher without being god-mod...

Old May 2nd, 2011 (07:32 PM).
Super Moderator
BS
CS

Send a message via Skype™ to Livewire
Spoiler:
I really really hope Ichigo masters his fullbring and/or Ginjo kills that guy, soon. He just annoys me as a charachter. :/
Old May 3rd, 2011 (05:59 AM). Edited May 3rd, 2011 by smile!.

Nature: Modest
Spoiler:
Yukio is awesome. <3

And erm. Since I'm quite free now, I'll hopefully be working on my profiles (Arrancar, shinigami, I want them all. XD) and anything else. I'll be compiling all those in one huge post.

...Do we have shinigami profile posts here already, or not yet?
And, I'll start working on my... Squad Page. XP

Also, I think this has been brought up in the past, but I wanna revive it again. XD
Spoiler:
What would your Fullbring be?

Fullbring Name: The Last Melody

Item: A red MP3

Activation description: I press the “On” button of the MP3. A pair of earphones then snake out of the jack and wriggles up to my ears.

Ability Details:
The Last Melody is an ability that forces everyone to take words literally. In this sense, words mean lyrics. As soon as the “On” button is pressed, a random song from the MP3 plays. Anyone within a 2-meter radius around me will then act accordingly to how the lyrics of the music that is playing on my MP3. Due to the earphones, only I would be able to listen to the song, though, so the opponent cannot predict what moves he would have to do next, just in case the opponent knows the song.
The nature of this ability is randomness, since the song is chosen at random. Also, the opponent is only bound to act according only to one line of the lyrics, after which he would be excluded from the 2-meter radius. If the enemy enters the range again, though, he would have to act out another line of lyrics.

Also, the randomness of this ability is that the lyrics can either be merely nothing to simply stupid or exceedingly dangerous, since this ability takes the meaning of the words literally. For example, a line of “If this life bores me, why don't I start running forward?” would cause the target to simply run forward for a few seconds, then after he is out of the 2-meter range, he could freely stop. On the other hand, if the lyric just happens to be “My burning feelings overflow” at that time, then the target would feel as if he is burning (remember that this ability takes the words literally). If he doesn’t lose his head and quickly exit my range, he would be freed of that feeling, but if he keeps staying in the circle, he’d eventually die of overheating (once the lyric has been ‘fulfilled’ by the target, he is free to exit the circle. If he doesn’t, though, the effect will stay). And finally, lines that do nothing to the target are something like this: “This endless orbit, wide universe” because well, it has nothing for the target to do. Yeah. And finally, it can be a bonus for the target, if the lyric happen to be “our boundless wishes; I can feel that they will be granted” or something like that, but since the target won’t know that he can make his wished come true, he’d have to discover it by luck. But if such things happen, I’d move myself out of the 2-meter range once his first wish is granted. (The lyrics HAVE to be acted out AT LEAST once, before either my target or I can move out of range)

If the MP3 happens to play instrumental songs, then it would affect how the target behaves while in the range. Sad, slow songs cause them to be demoralized, happy songs uplift their spirits, etc. Also, I can use the Fast Forward button to shuffle between songs.
An evident weakness to this ability is that I do not have a weapon, so apart from the 2-meter radius around me, I’m open to long-range attacks.

An alternative ability to The Last Melody is the MP3 transforms into a long trident with a bladed end, with the earphones still connected to the trident… somewhere. (Think of a pole with the prongs on one end and a glaive on another end). In this form, the ability is a bit similar to Pikapal’s zanpakto, in which the songs’ rhythm affect the way I move, however it doesn’t increase my speed or strength, it just provides a certain beat to the way I fight. Also, the lyrics are not acted out anymore.

If it's too weird/powerful/anything, tell me.

Old May 3rd, 2011 (11:30 AM).

You don't have to worry about joining a squad till after you finish your zanpakuto.

I've noticed that quite a few captains' BDCs are high relative to mine and the official ones.
Just thought I'd post the BDCs of the captains in the series. I'm also raising mine a bit....
Spoiler:

Yamamoto - 560/600 | Soifon - 460/600 | Unohana - 540/600 | Aizen - 560/600 | Byakuya - 510/600

Gin - 480/600 | Komamura - 470/600 | Kyoraku - 530/600 | Tosen - 460/600

Hitsugaya - 500/600 | Kenpachi - 390/600 (489 in the English version, iirc) | Mayuri - 430/600 | Ukitake - 490/600

I personally feel that it can't go any higher without being god-mod...
Looking at our Captains' stats, I think Smile!, myself, MC and Pikapal are under 500 (480 or 490), and Min is 510. I'm thinking that we could have all the Captains be 500? What do you guys think, would it be boring having to stick to a 500 total, when you think that, actually, you're probably more 490 or 480? Just a thought I had. It'd definitely be different from the great vary in stats that the real Bleach Captains have XD.
Quote originally posted by smile!:
Also, I think this has been brought up in the past, but I wanna revive it again. XD
Spoiler:
What would your Fullbring be?

Fullbring Name: The Last Melody

Item: A red MP3

Activation description: I press the “On” button of the MP3. A pair of earphones then snake out of the jack and wriggles up to my ears.

Ability Details:
The Last Melody is an ability that forces everyone to take words literally. In this sense, words mean lyrics. As soon as the “On” button is pressed, a random song from the MP3 plays. Anyone within a 2-meter radius around me will then act accordingly to how the lyrics of the music that is playing on my MP3. Due to the earphones, only I would be able to listen to the song, though, so the opponent cannot predict what moves he would have to do next, just in case the opponent knows the song.
The nature of this ability is randomness, since the song is chosen at random. Also, the opponent is only bound to act according only to one line of the lyrics, after which he would be excluded from the 2-meter radius. If the enemy enters the range again, though, he would have to act out another line of lyrics.

Also, the randomness of this ability is that the lyrics can either be merely nothing to simply stupid or exceedingly dangerous, since this ability takes the meaning of the words literally. For example, a line of “If this life bores me, why don't I start running forward?” would cause the target to simply run forward for a few seconds, then after he is out of the 2-meter range, he could freely stop. On the other hand, if the lyric just happens to be “My burning feelings overflow” at that time, then the target would feel as if he is burning (remember that this ability takes the words literally). If he doesn’t lose his head and quickly exit my range, he would be freed of that feeling, but if he keeps staying in the circle, he’d eventually die of overheating (once the lyric has been ‘fulfilled’ by the target, he is free to exit the circle. If he doesn’t, though, the effect will stay). And finally, lines that do nothing to the target are something like this: “This endless orbit, wide universe” because well, it has nothing for the target to do. Yeah. And finally, it can be a bonus for the target, if the lyric happen to be “our boundless wishes; I can feel that they will be granted” or something like that, but since the target won’t know that he can make his wished come true, he’d have to discover it by luck. But if such things happen, I’d move myself out of the 2-meter range once his first wish is granted. (The lyrics HAVE to be acted out AT LEAST once, before either my target or I can move out of range)

If the MP3 happens to play instrumental songs, then it would affect how the target behaves while in the range. Sad, slow songs cause them to be demoralized, happy songs uplift their spirits, etc. Also, I can use the Fast Forward button to shuffle between songs.
An evident weakness to this ability is that I do not have a weapon, so apart from the 2-meter radius around me, I’m open to long-range attacks.

An alternative ability to The Last Melody is the MP3 transforms into a long trident with a bladed end, with the earphones still connected to the trident… somewhere. (Think of a pole with the prongs on one end and a glaive on another end). In this form, the ability is a bit similar to Pikapal’s zanpakto, in which the songs’ rhythm affect the way I move, however it doesn’t increase my speed or strength, it just provides a certain beat to the way I fight. Also, the lyrics are not acted out anymore.

If it's too weird/powerful/anything, tell me.
That's just... Wow, so cool. Although, let's say 2 people are in the radius from the very beginning. Are they both targetted by the first line of the song? Or does the effect start at random? And what about foreign songs, or really Engrish songs (if anyone remembers the TONIGHT, TONIGHT, TONIGHT opening to Bleach [with the Bounts and Modsouls], the translation would change from "Across the nation" and "Constellation" every now and then XD)?
Old May 3rd, 2011 (06:59 PM).
Mudkip Worshipper

Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
^
I REMEMBERS THAT SONG DESUUU
(yup hyper again. wooooot)

I think "across the nation" is the proper lyrics though...
Hey, this is one reason I don't like fansubs. Too indecisive!!! D=
And it doesn't support the creators at all. BAD. rAwRz!!!!

Oh and Zam you're right, it's 489 for Zaraki in the English ver.
Old May 3rd, 2011 (09:55 PM). Edited May 4th, 2011 by smile!.

Nature: Modest
Looking at our Captains' stats, I think Smile!, myself, MC and Pikapal are under 500 (480 or 490), and Min is 510. I'm thinking that we could have all the Captains be 500? What do you guys think, would it be boring having to stick to a 500 total, when you think that, actually, you're probably more 490 or 480? Just a thought I had. It'd definitely be different from the great vary in stats that the real Bleach Captains have XD.

That's just... Wow, so cool. Although, let's say 2 people are in the radius from the very beginning. Are they both targetted by the first line of the song? Or does the effect start at random? And what about foreign songs, or really Engrish songs (if anyone remembers the TONIGHT, TONIGHT, TONIGHT opening to Bleach [with the Bounts and Modsouls], the translation would change from "Across the nation" and "Constellation" every now and then XD)?
I don't mind if we all get 500, but let's hear from the others as well. And yep, certainly a nice variation to the real ones.

Ah ha. Thanks very much And if there are 2 people, nope, the second one who enters would act out the next line after that; the turn follows the order in which they enter the range. If they both enter at the same time, then it's random who gets which line. (If you listen to any songs, reallly, the duration of one line is very short. And since the radius is only 2 meter, I believe the speed at which the song progresses is enough to give everyone "something" to act.)

And yeah, most of the content in my MP3 IS foreign song. Japanese songs, to be exact. XD Though there are English songs as well. Let's just say for the sake of example I know what the lyrics mean so as to avoid any confusion. And the meaning would follow the official translation of the lyric.

I can also, get near a comrade while a certain song that I know is playing, to give him the advantages of a certain line. It requires great timing and cooperation, though.

On a slightly related note, I already got the banner for my squad page. My profile is also coming along nicely. I think I'll just have my shinigami profile for the time being, though.

Old May 4th, 2011 (09:45 AM). Edited May 4th, 2011 by RASENCERO.
MWOEHAHAHA!!!

Spoiler:
Ichigo evolved again! This time it looks like his Ban Kai/Tensa Zangetsu. Maybe next his mask, then the full hollow bankai thing. I am somehow expecting it to lead to Mugetsu. But he is still in his human form, so this can't be good for long. His soul alone can take more stress/damage, but the body can die this way...

I think Ichigo was saved into slot 1 to simply protect him and get him away. Maybe he didn't do Tsukishima, because he could cut through/is too powerful to get caught in it.

Anime is getting along nicely. Not sure what the girl really is to that guy.
Maybe part of him? failed clone/experiment? etc? Even so, if she is a shinigami she would be a soul, but she seems to be wearing a gigai. Which would explain that the woman in the beginning could see her and that she isn't carrying a zanpakuto.

-----------Round 4!------------------
Pikapal642--------Vs.--------Smile!

----------------Fight!----------------
Voters:
-Rasencero ----------------Zameric-
------------------------------ILPy---

Since nobody else voted I'm calling this one.
The victory goes to Smile! Pikapal was kinda losing anyway.

Next round is a special round since its the fifth!
--------------------Round 5!--------------------------
Squad 11------------------Vs.------------------Squad 12
Captain Charizard★----------- Captain I like Pokemon (...)
Lieutenant Kamiya-chan-------Lieutenant Rasencero------

-------------------------Fight!------------------------

Same rules, short recap:
Need 3 votes to win, based on:
1. Zanpakuto
2. Squad specialty
3. Battle chart
You can't vote on yourself.
Since this is a double battle just vote for the squad.

Quote originally posted by Ilp:
I'm doing work experience at a library, and they have about 17 issues of an anime/manga magazine called "Neo". I'll list all the articles that are mentioned in the contents, and you guys can pick which ones you want me to photocopy.
Not doing DBZ?

Quote originally posted by MC:
*Appears from the shadows*
Mission complete, all A-D level threats to our group have been assassinated.
Ah, good. Since it was successful, I take it that That special item I made worked like a charm?

Quote originally posted by ILP:
The club kinda died anyway.
Hold your tongue! (XD) We are still here, it just a bit slow because of holidays and such.
You were the one who said it would be to busy if we had more members.

Quote originally posted by Ilpy:
Depending on what your zanpakutou is, you might be offered a seat in the 12th Squad :p Your name definitely suits the squad XD.
Agreed.
*expecting something tech related*
Suprise us!

*Not feeling like quoting anymore*

@ Mc: Nice Zan, but why the change? Anyway, Congratz on making capt.! Have some cake! It delicious and moist!
The cake is (not) a lie!

@ Smile!: Awesome Fullbring!
So people can't move away until the thing has been completed. But what if for example you and I battle/are battling against someone (If you forgot, in one word my Fullbring is "light") and I, by accident move at high speed/speed of light through your 2m radius, what would happen? Do I just stop, because I can't get out? Light moves faster then sound, so the line wouldn't even be finished, so does it still count?

Yeah, no bleach this week, last week's Jump was leaked and because of golden week there was a break.
Not liking breaks.

Old May 4th, 2011 (12:07 PM).

Ah ha. Thanks very much And if there are 2 people, nope, the second one who enters would act out the next line after that; the turn follows the order in which they enter the range. If they both enter at the same time, then it's random who gets which line. (If you listen to any songs, reallly, the duration of one line is very short. And since the radius is only 2 meter, I believe the speed at which the song progresses is enough to give everyone "something" to act.)

And yeah, most of the content in my MP3 IS foreign song. Japanese songs, to be exact. XD Though there are English songs as well. Let's just say for the sake of example I know what the lyrics mean so as to avoid any confusion. And the meaning would follow the official translation of the lyric.
Ah, alright then.
Quote originally posted by RASENCERO:
Next round is a special round since its the fifth!
--------------------Round 5!--------------------------
Squad 11------------------Vs.------------------Squad 12
Captain Charizard★----------- Captain I like Pokemon (...)
Lieutenant Kamiya-chan-------Lieutenant Rasencero------

-------------------------Fight!------------------------

Same rules, short recap:
Need 3 votes to win, based on:
1. Zanpakuto
2. Squad specialty
3. Battle chart
You can't vote on yourself.
Since this is a double battle just vote for the squad.
If it's a double battle, then I can't vote?

Not doing DBZ?
What? Neo is a magazine.

You were the one who said it would be to busy if we had more members.
I said it'd be busy if each squad was filled with 3 or 5 members each. A bit different to "a few more members" :p

Yeah, no bleach this week, last week's Jump was leaked and because of golden week there was a break.
Not liking breaks.
I normally like kitkats.
Old May 4th, 2011 (02:37 PM). Edited May 4th, 2011 by RASENCERO.
MWOEHAHAHA!!!

If it's a double battle, then I can't vote?
Nope. Since you are one of the participants, you may not. For now. If we don't get enough voters like round 4, I have a back-up plan/rule. I am counting on several of our members to vote though.
You are, if you want to, allowed to give an analysis of the battle and the possible outcomes. However, you may not give a conclusion, in order not to influence the others and thus preventing a biased outcome.

What? Neo is a magazine.
I mean this one:
DBZ Mania: Turn this issue over for our coverage on one of the greatest anime franchise ever!
Quote originally posted by ILpy:
A bit different to "a few more members" :p
Exactly! That's quite the opposite of saying that the club died, since we have a few more (active) members.

Quote originally posted by The ILP:
I normally like kitkats.
>.> I'll bite (no pun intended).
Me too, but without having a break.
Oreo's are better though.
Now I want a cookie.
Ilpy, fire up that ol' Ban Kai of yours, create some sub-space portals and lets break into the 10th squad barracks. I'll hold them off while you go for the stash.
BAN KAI!

Old May 4th, 2011 (02:42 PM). Edited May 5th, 2011 by Zameric.
The One and Only

I don't really care for that idea.
Then there's no real point to having the charts in the first place.
I just think that people shouldn't feel like they have to compensate for a lower stat.

I normally like kitkats.
Coming from you, that was kind of a lame joke. >.<

I just kind of assumed that.
As long as the owner know the meanings of the lyrics, then there shouldn't be a problem.

Old May 4th, 2011 (02:49 PM). Edited May 5th, 2011 by I like Pokemon (...).

Nope. Since you are one of the participants, you may not. For now. If we don't get enough voters like round 4, I have a back-up plan/rule.
I'm assuming that is voting for the other fight, (so I would vote in the Lieutenant fight)?
You are, if you want to, allowed to give an analysis of the battle and the possible outcomes. However, you may not give a conclusion, in order not to influence the others and thus preventing a biased outcome.
If I can be bothered.

I mean this one:
Ah, I am. You want that?

Me too, but without having a break.
Oreo's are better though.
Now I want a cookie.
Ilpy, fire up that ol' Ban Kai of yours, create some sub-space portals and lets break into the 10th squad barracks. I'll hold them off while you go for the stash.
BAN KAI!
I'm hungry now.

And I forgot to say, I've updated my zanpakutou! Complete with a new name, and less godmoddy abilities which includes the portals.

I don't really care for that idea.
Then there's no real point to having the charts in the first place.
I just think that people shouldn't feel like they have to compensate for a lower stat.
Ah, alright. Just a suggestion.

Coming from you, that was kind of a lame joke. >.<
You make it sound like my jokes are normally not lame.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links