The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 4th, 2011, 02:50 PM
Merciless Cremator
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Adamant
Rasencero
Quote:
Ah, good. Since it was successful, I take it that That special item I made worked like a charm?
The temporal distortion bomb or the particle accelerator cannon?
Either way I managed without needed them, thanks anyway.

Quote:
Next round is a special round since its the fifth!
--------------------Round 5!--------------------------
Squad 11------------------Vs.------------------Squad 12
Captain Charizard★----------- Captain I like Pokemon (...)
Lieutenant Kamiya-chan-------Lieutenant Rasencero------

-------------------------Fight!------------------------

Same rules, short recap:
Need 3 votes to win, based on:
1. Zanpakuto
2. Squad specialty
3. Battle chart
1. Zanpaktou

Squad 12 pretty much shuts down Squad 11, since Rasencero's shikai can cancel out Charizard's shikai. Also with Ant/Ilp's shikai in play, the rate the blades melt can but slowed down dramatically. Leaving only Kamiya's zanpaktou as a way to attack or defend.

2. Squad Specialty

Brain vs Brawn, classic match up.

Squad 12 pretty much sweeps again, due to high intelligence stats and for being overall balanced so they don't have a weakpoint to strike for massive damage.

3.Charts

Charizard has no chart, but it seems they all are in the same range.
So Tie...(what? You want me to say Squad 12 sweeps again!? >.<)

Overall:
Squad 12 outright destroys Squad 11, so my vote goes to Squad 12.
(Also no, he didn't have to threaten me to make me vote for him,,,cause we all know I can defeat him with trollogic/fanservice/Smile.

Also My next post should be My squad page.

Old May 5th, 2011, 04:23 AM
smile!
Kangaskhan

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by RASENCERO View Post
The victory goes to Smile! Pikapal was kinda losing anyway.

Do I get a cookie as a prize?

Hmm. First, I'd need to see their BDC. Zam?
Then I might do it. XD

Quote:
@ Smile!: Awesome Fullbring!
So people can't move away until the thing has been completed. But what if for example you and I battle/are battling against someone (If you forgot, in one word my Fullbring is "light") and I, by accident move at high speed/speed of light through your 2m radius, what would happen? Do I just stop, because I can't get out? Light moves faster than sound, so the line wouldn't even be finished, so does it still count?
Mhm. That. It depends on when you happen to pass the range. If you pass when a certain word is said, then you'd have to act out the lyric. If you pass during a gap between 2 words, then even though a line is sung, you'd be excluded.

btw, can I have the link to your Fullbring?

Quote:
Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
I normally like kitkats.
XD
I do as well :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merciless Cremator View Post
Also My next post should be My squad page.
Should be the same for me, or maybe 2/3 posts after this. Finally, Zam! XD

btw, anyone knows when the Hell movie is gonna be subtitled? :3

Last edited by smile!; May 5th, 2011 at 06:52 AM.
Old May 5th, 2011, 03:01 PM
Zameric
The One and Only

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Zameric
Here you go, Smiley.
I updated the webpage with all the current BDCs.
I forgot how few we actually have in here.

Here's a list of some I'll probably PM to get stats from...
Graceful
Sosuke Aizen
Eternal Nightmare
Akihara
Charizard★

Old May 5th, 2011, 11:15 PM
Merciless Cremator
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Adamant

Joining this Squad means you must follow these rules at all costs:
-You must respect you the Captains and other members.
-Must be active.
-Must prove yourself to be worthy of joining.
-Be stealthy and efficient on missions.

SURVEY:

1. What kind of individuals are you seeking?

Loyal, Efficient, and ready to die in the line of duty.

2. How would you describe the atmosphere around your division?

Always ready to strike.

3. What do you require of new recruits?

Dedication through trails and tribulation, honor and a willingness to get the mission done, at all costs.

4. Some words for the shinigami recruits.

Fear and Despair will only get you killed, don't let it control you.

Positions:
Captain - Merciless Cremator
Lieutenant-
3rd Seat-
4th Seat-
5th Seat-

Artwork from the Shadows
N/A

Records of Events (Fan Fiction)
N/A

Battle Charts
Spoiler:

Special Message
We enforce order and terminate what ever threatens that order.

Last edited by Merciless Cremator; June 30th, 2011 at 05:29 AM.
Old May 6th, 2011, 12:33 AM
smile!
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
Thanks ^.^

Nice Squad page

Quote:

-------------------------Fight!------------------------

Same rules, short recap:
Need 3 votes to win, based on:
1. Zanpakuto
2. Squad specialty
3. Battle chart
Here goes.
1. Zanpakto (I'll pit Captain with Captain, and same for the Lieutenant)
Charizard wins over ILPy. This is because ILPy's powers depends hugely on having to cut the object, but if he cuts Charizard's blade, his scythe will get poisoned. He could slow down the time for the poison to work, but after he reseals his zanpakto, it'll still have the same effect. Unless he targets Charizard himself, but it'll be hard because Charizard doesn't have to have a certain target - he can strike anywhere for the poison effect to take place.

As for bankai, I cannot comment since Charizard has yet to post his/her bankai.

For the Lieutenants... I'm too lazy to read Rasen's zan so it goes to Kamiya Er-hem. Still. Basically, Rasen can control the electricity. The pull/push effect wouldn't be strong enough to block Kamiya's strengthened blade, though. Rasen does have some unique abilities, but they're not really useful against Kamiya. Since both doesn't have a particular advantage to each other, I'll say...a draw.

There you have it.
Squad 11 (1) -- Squad 12 (0)

2. Squad specialty
Okay. Squad 11 mainly focuses on raw power, and Squad 12 on... RnD. You can say that brain outright beats brawn, but it would not always be true for all cases. However, I've known ILPy to be a great strategist though he loses to me in chess and planner, so I'd say he'd be able to predict almost (if not absolutely) correctly what moves his opponent will take next. So..
Squad 11 (1) -- Squad 12 (1)

3. Battle data chart
Holy sh*t, I just noticed Rasen has higher stats than his Captain o.o
Ahh. This is hard to do, since Charizard doesn't have a BDC. And it's weird seeing a Squad 11 member having a 100 Kido stat but lower Stamina than a 12th Squad member. XD I think Rasen's chart is a bit too high, but still. Basing this on the current, Squad 12 wins, since higher intellect and higher offense wins every time.

So
Squad 11 (1) -- Squad 12 (2)

Squad 12 wins.

Old May 6th, 2011, 02:33 PM
Zameric
The One and Only

Nice squad page, Emcee. I'll add it to the first post in a bit.

Anime 320
Spoiler:
Overall, this was a useless episode, plot wise.
But it was kind of funny, plenty of comedy.
I loved how nonchalant they all were, sitting in Ichigo's room.
Interesting to learn Kageroza's position in Squad 12.
Sounds like he has some more dastardly evil plans for the Head-Captain.
Toshiro's Meat!! D:

Old May 6th, 2011, 02:55 PM
smile!
Kangaskhan

The Official Squad Page for

Welcome to the 13th Squad of the 13 Protection Division. Feel free to look around =)

[APPLICATION]
~Be an active member
~Be respectful towards the others, even if they're of lower ranks
~Type legibly. It doesn't hurt to add in a few keystrokes just so we can understand what you're saying

That's all methinks.

[MEMBERS]
Captain: smile! [Information sheet]
Lieutenant:
3rd Seat: -Lapras- [Zanpakto]
4th Seat:
5th Seat:

[SURVEY]
1. What kind of individuals are you seeking?
All are welcome!

2. How would you describe the atmosphere around your division?
We have lots of candies... Eh heh. It's also calm and peaceful, and as Ukitake says,
"We're a division that gets along, and knows how to laugh!"

3. What do you require of new recruits?
A nice personality would be good.

4. Some words for the shinigami recruits.
Remember to have fun!

[BACKGROUND]
This is the 13th Division from the 13 Protection Squads Unit
It is run by Captain Ukitake, whose helpers are the energetic Kiyone Kotetsu and Sentaro Kotsubaki
The Squad Insignia is the Snowdrop, which symbolizes Hope.
Kubo's description of Captain Ukitake is "Friendship that embraces all"
Also, Sode no Shirayuki is one of my favorite zanpakto [/random]
Finally, I am an Unohana fan. XD

Credits to Northern Lights for the cool banner =D

**The other fields (fanfiction and whatnot) will be added respectively, if I ever get the urge to write/a member who writes, etc.

Last edited by smile!; July 21st, 2011 at 12:45 AM.
Old May 7th, 2011, 07:21 AM
Zaspien
Pokémon Trainer

Nature: Relaxed
"Ichigo...I hate the rain. Rain falls in this world, too. When your heart is in chaos, this sky becomes clouded. When you are sad, rain falls so terribly easily. Can you understand...the horror of being pelted by rain in this solitary world? If only to stop that rain, I shall lend you any strength. If you trust in me, I will let no rain fall in this world. Ichigo, trust me. You are not fighting alone." - Zangetsu.

I'm a huge Bleach fan and I follow the Weekly Shounen Jump online every week to catch up with the manga (I watch the anime relatively sporadically and I don't keep up as well with it as I do with the manga). So, I guess I'm the new member here? Hi guys! :)

Also, Keiri! Thanks minchan.

Last edited by Zaspien; May 8th, 2011 at 03:33 AM.
Old May 7th, 2011, 03:07 PM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
Please re-read the first post before joining. Thank you! =)

Looking at everyone's squad page makes me think I should make some updates on mine... It's pretty bare. XD I'll get to it eventually, but first I have to get my grades up... Which means homework.

Also gotta catch up on the new episodes, but again, homework first...
Old May 8th, 2011, 03:37 AM
Zaspien
Pokémon Trainer

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by minchan View Post
Please re-read the first post before joining. Thank you! =)

Looking at everyone's squad page makes me think I should make some updates on mine... It's pretty bare. XD I'll get to it eventually, but first I have to get my grades up... Which means homework.

Also gotta catch up on the new episodes, but again, homework first...
Thanks for the heads up - I don't know how I managed to completely miss the final rule on the first post.

Anyway, I'll take it you're watching the anime currently? How is it? Would you recommend me to catch up? (the last episode I watched was a filler episode after Yammamoto fought Aizen in Karakura Town and lost)

I'm honestly considering re-watching the series from where I left off but I don't like watching fillers or elements the editors add that don't have anything to do with the story as it prolongs the series unneededly.
Currently playing Pokémon White (latest journal post) - Badges: 1, PokéDex: 8, Time: 1:57,
Twitter, YouTube, Wakoopa, Last.fm
Old May 8th, 2011, 04:17 PM
Zameric
The One and Only

Hello and welcome to the club, Zaspien!
I'm Zameric, Head-Captain and owner of the club.
Who is your favorite character(s)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaspien View Post
Anyway, I'll take it you're watching the anime currently? How is it? Would you recommend me to catch up? (the last episode I watched was a filler episode after Yammamoto fought Aizen in Karakura Town and lost)

I'm honestly considering re-watching the series from where I left off but I don't like watching fillers or elements the editors add that don't have anything to do with the story as it prolongs the series unneededly.
Well, I recommend watching the anime if you have the free time.
I like to watch it because I like seeing fight scenes and abilities animated.

Well, you could use the Bleach Wikipedia to figure out watch episode are filler.
Then you could avoid the ones you don't care to watch.

Old May 8th, 2011, 04:58 PM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
I believe that episode you're referring to isn't so much a "filler" as it is a "promo" for the new movie.

Actually, I've been meaning to ask, does anyone know when it came out or is coming out? Obviously I'm not planning to fly out to Japan to see it, but I'm curious...
Old May 9th, 2011, 08:25 AM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merciless Cremator View Post
Overall:
Squad 12 outright destroys Squad 11, so my vote goes to Squad 12.
(Also no, he didn't have to threaten me to make me vote for him,,,cause we all know I can defeat him with trollogic/fanservice/Smile.
Awesome.
And we'll see about that :p
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaspien View Post

I'm a huge Bleach fan and I follow the Weekly Shounen Jump online every week to catch up with the manga (I watch the anime relatively sporadically and I don't keep up as well with it as I do with the manga). So, I guess I'm the new member here? Hi guys!

Also, Keiri! Thanks minchan.
Welcome to the Bleach Fan Club, Zaspien! I am the Captain of the 12th Squad, I like Pokemon (...) but I also go by ILP/Ilpy/Ilpeh/Aaroniero/Anternero/Ant/Any other nickname you want to call me by.
Old May 10th, 2011, 01:40 AM
smile!
Kangaskhan

Do we have a new member?
Hello. smile!, Captain of Squad 13, avid Unohana fan. That's pretty much about me. Welcome to the club, Zaspien. =D And I like your avatar. NOM NOM

Also, this should be my... post that contains all the things about me. Yeah. Expect it to be long

Spoiler:
Name: Nakashima Kazumi

Rank/Squad: Captain, Squad 13

Zanpakutou: Kyoukaku

Inner World: It's in a house, 2nd floor. More like a large room, actually. If you know Nobita's room from Doraemon, that's how the furniture inside it is arranged: a study table, the cupboard that Doraemon made his bed. book rack, etc. But it's larger. And there's this huge window overlooking sceneries that always change whenever I go inside; outskirts or a town, rural areas, riversides, you get it. On moody days, it'll probably rain. On emo days, a storm would brew outside. The joker sleeps inside the cupboard at night. Occasionally, we go out together (by climbing out of the window and softly dropping to the ground). XP But most of the time whenever I visit, he'll bring along his two friends and we'd play Go Fish together. XD

In bankai state, the floor is way higher and you go up via an elevator that skyrockets at the speed of sound.

Eyes: Brown. Twinkling brown. 8D

Hair: White, shoulder-length.

Height: 174 cm

Physical Age: 20-ish

Personality: Is very easygoing and laidback. He can be annoying at times, but very rarely so. Is mostly seen with a pair of earphones plugged on, listening to his favorite Japanese songs. Loves to readjust his glasses for unknown reasons.

Primary Hand: Right

Battle Style: His swordsmanship is ranging from average to poor, because he loves using Kido much more than physical force... eh. However, he can fight unreleased if he wants to. Though, most of the time, he would certainly use shikai in battles. If he happens to get an element that is inferior to his enemy, he would find a way to effectively use that element, or else resort to Kido and swordfighting.

Battle Stats:

Offense: 60
He is pretty horrible on the offense side, since his zanpakto is wholly Kido. Even on the rare occasion he uses his Joker card, he'd use it only in really tight situation, or in bankai, where he can blast off fireballs from sword tips. His archery skills, however, do not fall under this category since his aim is actually quite precise.

Defense: 80
His defense, on the other hand, is ranging from average to good. It would be most notable with his defensive cards, as well as Kido skills. Coupled together, he could erect an almost-impossible-to-destroy barrier, useful for aiding shinigami in need. (Though the Captain of Squad 13, he was formerly under Squad 4, so he knew basic healing with Kido. Also, some of the Water Cards contain curative capabilities)

Mobility: 90
His Speed is good. Maybe not fast enough to be on par with, say, Squad 2 Captain (who is the Head of the Onmitsukido anyway), but other than that, he is rather fast; fast enough to launch a card attack from one side, flash step to the other side and launch another card attack, and make it as if the two attacks are released continuously (not simultaneously, cause that would be haxx). If the Wind Card set is activated, his speed would be boosted even further.

Kido: 100
Kido is the only field that he really excels in. Apart from being able to use Hado and Bakudo spells with relative ease, he also likes to combine his card effects with Kido spells, to create... even more Kido spells. XD Sometimes, the extent of the combinations can be quite devastating, mind you. The activation of the Mind element would boost his Kido up to even greater degrees, but it's rarely done in shikai due to the reiatsu consumption drawback.

Reiatsu: 90
He doesn't really exert that much reiatsu out, because most of his spiritual powers are directed to Kido. Though he still could crush weaker opponents with his spiritual force if he wants to.. Yeah. A lot of his reiatsu are directed towards his card abilities, so he'd need a huge stock of it to use his cards well. Something like that.

Intellect: 90
His intelligence is not high enough for him to be able to speculate every single move his opponent is going to make in the battlefield, or to predict the whole battle even before it starts, but once he sees a chance, he is often able to manipulate it somehow to his advantages. He might also sometimes take a hit in order to let a certain strategy works. His intelligence also plays an important role when he is combining Kido spells with his card effects, often able to make a seemingly harmless defense card into KABOOOOOOM!! a dangerous assault.

Physical strength: 70
Yeah... It's not great, because he mainly uses Kido. A LOT. But sometimes he does use melee weapons too. So... average.

Stamina: 70
His stamina is on par with his physical strength, which can sometimes be a flaw to him. However, with the barrage of cards surrounding him and the sheer amount of Kido spells he can use, this doesn't affect his battle abilities much.

Total: 650/800

Credits to Zameric =D

Zanpakto
Spoiler:
Zanpakuto Name; The Gambler (侠客, Kyōkaku)

Type; Kido; multi elemental

Zanpakuto Spirit; A Joker. His face is painted with 4 colours (blue, red, yellow and green) while his nose is usually purple. These 5 colours always change location every time I see him (sometimes red is top left of his face, sometimes it's blue there. His nose, while mostly purple all the time, can also switch places with the other 4 colours.) Despite his appearance, he is rather friendly actually... Though people often misjudge him (with that look, hard not to).

Release Command; Shuffle (切れろ, Kirero)

Shikai Details; When I say the command, my zanpakto glows, and became sorta 'folded' (y'know, like Zommari's zanpakto becoming rolled up, mine is just folded instead) and, pressing them with my hands, they turn into a pack of playing cards, complete from the ace to the joker (14 cards in total). However, instead of the usual hearts/spades/diamonds/clubs, symbols of various elements are etched on the cards instead. There are symbols for water, fire, earth and wind. There is also the Mind element, but it hasn't got a symbol of its own.

The set of element I get every time I use shikai is completely random. (Hence the zanpakto spirit is a Joker) I might get lucky enough to get water-cards against Fire opponents, but I can also be unlucky enough to get the same set of cards against a lightning user.. If I do get that unlucky, I usually try to minimise using the cards or revert to sealed state and resort to abusing Kido spells instead... Hehe (I can't reseal and release again to get different element; once I get that particular element in a battle, it'll stay that way until the battle ends)

Abilities:
The Joker card
The Joker of any element gains me a weapon that corresponds to the element, which is useful in close combats. If I use the Joker, the other playing cards (2 - the Ace) will be disabled, and can only be used again if I stop using the Joker card. Switching between the Joker and the other cards eat quite a lot of time and reiatsu, so I don't really do that much. However, since I prefer long ranged combats, I would almost always use cards from 2 - the Ace.

The weapon themselves cannot spout out random elemental attacks. Like the Fire Joker can't blast fireballs from the tip, it's just that the weapon has infused elements. So, the Wind Joker is a set of fast moving and accurate arrows, the Water Joker is a water trident similar to Nejibana (Kaien's zanpakto), and so on~

The Deuce - The Ace
Cards #2 to the ace are for elemental attacks that require no weapon.. The strength range is in ascending order, #2 Cards being the weakest while the Ace, having the strongest attack power for its corresponding element, is the kind of card I'd consider a 'trump card'.

I should also mention that even cards [2, 4, 6, 8, 10] are direct attacks, (like Earth Card #2 shoots out small bursts of stones), odd cards [3, 5, 7, 9] are supportive or traps (e.g Wind Card #7 is a shield of fast-moving current of air), while the Jack is a combination of both direct damage and trap/supportive (the Jack of Water creates a maelstrom that shreds enemies apart, but heals teammates). I can only use one card at a time.

Finally, the Queen, King and Ace. Each three cards have different effects:
-The Queen enables me to combine cards... from the deuce to the Jack. I can combine two, three, half, or all of them. She also boosts the powers of each card by threefold. The Queen is useful for fighting a really large horde of enemy.
-The King causes the elements to manifest themselves in a visible form. The Wind takes the form of a dragon, the Fire takes the form of a phoenix, the Water takes the form of a maiden and finally, the Earth takes the form of a rock giant. The King is usually used to fight a very strong opponent.
-The Ace is the ultimate attack form of each element, used to fight a huge crowd of strong foes. (Imagine Fiendfyre from Harry Potter for an example of the Fire Ace)

Due to the strength of these 3 cards, I can only use one of them with each release. After the use, my shikai will automatically revert back to its sealed state. I rarely use these 3 cards though.

Additional element:
Right.. About the five elements. Mind is actually a hidden element; i.e anytime I use any element, Mind can bring about the 'side component' from the original element. For example, Wind causes static electricity (lightning), Earth can generate poison, Water could be changed to Ice, you get it. However, activating and attaching Mind to the elements eat quite a lot of reiatsu, and I generally prefer Kido than doing that. (Cards with Mind element attached has a purple edge) If I activate Mind, I can choose to attack with the original element alone or infusing it with Mind - though as I've said, I'd probably never use it. Activating it alone burns a huge amount of reiatsu, not to mention using it.

Bankai Name; Joker's Grin (冗談人の笑顔, Joudanjin no Egao)

Bankai release phrase; Reshuffle (切り直す, Kirinaosu) [apart from the usual shouting 'BANKAI!!!!!1' like a maniac, XD]

Bankai Details; My bankai is relatively simple. All of the restrictions I had in shikai is lifted. In other words, instead of random elements, I get to choose which card I want to use. Instead of only one set of card, I can freely switch between sets, or even have 4 rows of cards active at the same time (though if I do so, they could hinder my vision). I can now freely combine cards without the Queen, so now the Queen gets a new ability: it enables me to cross cards between elements instead. This can sometimes be redundant (e.g when Fire is combined with Water, they cancel each other out) so I must plan the usage carefully. Also, in bankai, the Queen cards boost each card's power up to sixfold. Joker Cards can be combined with other cards too, so now I can have a fireball-blasting sword :D And of course, I can use the King and the Ace anytime, without reverting back to sealed state. (They STILL burn a lot of reiatsu though.)

Also, in Bankai state, the additional Mind element is automatically implanted onto each element (without the reiatsu-consumption drawback), so I would get more attack types.

Anything Else; I feel like I should explain my appearance.. Whenever released, the cards will surround me (levitating, of course) in one line, around the level of my... shoulder, in the order starting with the Joker, then the Deuce to the Ace. Obviously, they cannot be touched by others, and attacks cannot harm them. The cards, like, follow me throughout the battle until I reseal them.

In shikai, the back of the cards are coloured according to their elements.
In bankai, the back of the cards comprise of all 4 colours. With a purple edge.

Oh. The release sequence in the shikai details is the 'flashy' kind of release. XD I can still release it quicker, by just saying the command, the blade, guard and hilt dissolves, turning into cards.

Fullbring
Spoiler:
Fullbring Name: The Last Melody

Item: A red MP3

Activation description: I press the “On” button of the MP3. A pair of earphones then snake out of the jack and wriggles up to my ears.

Ability Details:
The Last Melody is an ability that forces everyone to take words literally. In this sense, words mean lyrics. As soon as the “On” button is pressed, a random song from the MP3 plays. Anyone within a 2-meter radius around me will then act accordingly to how the lyrics of the music that is playing on my MP3. Due to the earphones, only I would be able to listen to the song, though, so the opponent cannot predict what moves he would have to do next, just in case the opponent knows the song.
The nature of this ability is randomness, since the song is chosen at random. Also, the opponent is only bound to act according only to one line of the lyrics, after which he would be excluded from the 2-meter radius. If the enemy enters the range again, though, he would have to act out another line of lyrics.

Also, the randomness of this ability is that the lyrics can either be merely nothing to simply stupid or exceedingly dangerous, since this ability takes the meaning of the words literally. For example, a line of “If this life bores me, why don't I start running forward?” would cause the target to simply run forward for a few seconds, then after he is out of the 2-meter range, he could freely stop. On the other hand, if the lyric just happens to be “My burning feelings overflow” at that time, then the target would feel as if he is burning (remember that this ability takes the words literally). If he doesn’t lose his head and quickly exit my range, he would be freed of that feeling, but if he keeps staying in the circle, he’d eventually die of overheating (once the lyric has been ‘fulfilled’ by the target, he is free to exit the circle. If he doesn’t, though, the effect will stay). And finally, lines that do nothing to the target are something like this: “This endless orbit, wide universe” because well, it has nothing for the target to do. Yeah. And finally, it can be a bonus for the target, if the lyric happen to be “our boundless wishes; I can feel that they will be granted” or something like that, but since the target won’t know that he can make his wished come true, he’d have to discover it by luck. But if such things happen, I’d move myself out of the 2-meter range once his first wish is granted. (The lyrics HAVE to be acted out AT LEAST once, before either my target or I can move out of range)

If the MP3 happens to play instrumental songs, then it would affect how the target behaves while in the range. Sad, slow songs cause them to be demoralized, happy songs uplift their spirits, etc. Also, I can use the Fast Forward button to shuffle between songs.
An evident weakness to this ability is that I do not have a weapon, so apart from the 2-meter radius around me, I’m open to long-range attacks.

An alternative ability to The Last Melody is the MP3 transforms into a long trident with a bladed end, with the earphones still connected to the trident… somewhere. (Think of a pole with the prongs on one end and a glaive on another end). In this form, the ability is a bit similar to Pikapal’s zanpakto, in which the songs’ rhythm affect the way I move, however it doesn’t increase my speed or strength, it just provides a certain beat to the way I fight. Also, the lyrics are not acted out anymore.

Last edited by smile!; September 13th, 2011 at 03:40 PM.
Old May 10th, 2011, 11:34 AM
Weeaboo Name
Armed Bastard
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
321?
Spoiler:
Yumichika v Yumichika, such a pretty battle.

Real version of the girl locked up? Stealth force, probably fake versions taking other captains into custody.

Now even somebody who doesn't mind Kubo has to admit that this arc is better than the current main story.
Old May 10th, 2011, 04:15 PM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

AHHHH I READ THAT SPOILER. I need to umm catch up on the anime... yeah.

This... makes me mad that I have to keep going to school every day until graduation... Instead of watching anime all day. XD Well hey, I found out that after graduation day, we don't have to come into school anymore. WOOT.

Oh and umm to the new member, Zaspien... I don't think I've formally introduced myself. LOL Sorry!!! I'm Min, captain of squad 10. WE HAS COOKIES.

Something you should know about me...? Well, that would certainly be that I can become extremely hyper. And pretty much out of nowhere, too. Hence the cookie comment. But it's true... XD I've got a secret stash of cookies, but I'm not telling anyone where it is. XD XD XD

YAY.
Old May 10th, 2011, 08:49 PM
Zameric
The One and Only

Anime 321
Spoiler:
This was a great episode!
My favorite part was the reigai Omaeda. XD
He's just better than Omaeda in practically every way.
Might even turn Soifon straight.

I thought that the reigai Hisagi and Ikkaku would be more willing to use their zan's abilities.
Also kind of knew that Yumichika might not attack his reigai.

The omake was hilarious too.
"Captain Komamura, why are you howling?" XD

Last edited by Zameric; May 10th, 2011 at 08:54 PM.
Old May 11th, 2011, 01:21 PM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

New chapter is up!

And it's a cliffhanger. =/ Again. XD

Spoiler:
Yukio's character is quite... interesting. Reminds me kinda of a mashup between some other various manga characters. Interesting fullbring too. And at the end... What's with Ishida? This is why I hate waiting... LOL
Old May 11th, 2011, 06:37 PM
-Jared-
Certified Responsible Adult
Community Supporter

Ahhh, I've been gone too long! D:

Welcome to the Club, Zaspien! I am Pikapal642, Captain of Squad 9! Nom nom nom

Anime 321:
Spoiler:
First off: I like how the screen that showed the episode number has the B be big, and each consecutive character got smaller, since it reflects the digits in the number 321. XD

I saw Reigai Omaeda and literally Lol'ed and rewound to see if I was right in what I saw. XD

Aren't they fighting in the world of the living? If so, they better be careful not to fight near the city. :\

I don't know if I would call the filler better than the manga. I think they are equal. :\ It is nice to have two good stories going on simultaneously. XD

Manga 447:
Spoiler:
So Yukio's powers shut out reiatsu? Hmmm. Like a smokescreen type thing, I guess. But what does that meeeeean?

Hmm, they need Orihime? Hmmm.

Yukio is such a little kid. XD I DUN WANNA He is young though, so it is pretty much justified.
Old May 12th, 2011, 02:09 PM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Spoiler:
...I think Kubo reads my posts.

Ah, so Tsukishima hates real people crowding around? Perhaps an incident happened before, or maybe he just doesn't want to be seen/known by regular people.

So Ishida is back in the game now.

Ah, so Yukio is the rich one.

Ahaha, Ginjou is pulling a me.

So Ginjou is the next fighter...

Looks like they'll need Orihime. Presumably her defense shield, or her time-space reversal technique.
Old May 13th, 2011, 12:20 AM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

manga
Spoiler:
So they need Orihime. Like Aizen did? *shot* I hope this doesn't end up... Well, you know. Dragged out too much. *cough*HuecoMundoArc*cough* Yeah. But apparently this arc is supposed to be relatively short, so...
Old May 13th, 2011, 02:26 AM
Weeaboo Name
Armed Bastard
Community Supporter

God i hope this arc finishes soon, it's been dull recently.
Spoiler:
Bets he has his powers beck within the next 4 chapters
Old May 13th, 2011, 04:19 AM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

^
Spoiler:
Oh I hope it goes relatively quickly...
It kinda reminds me of the "arc" where Ichigo trains with Urahara... In a sense. You know, just the training part.
Old May 13th, 2011, 04:36 AM
Weeaboo Name
Armed Bastard
Community Supporter

At least Urahara's training arc was funny though, fighting against Ururu and stuff.
Old May 13th, 2011, 10:03 AM
Binary
え?

^ Urahara's training arc was much more entertaining.
Spoiler:
So uh.. yeah, I was kind of right about Yukio's powers. XD; Interesting fullbring. I wonder if it's more powerful when it's batteries are fully charged. Mhm, and Yukio does look like a rich kid, kind of. And how would Inoue help out with the training?
Also, me thinks Ishida wants revenge.. or something of the sort.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links