The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 17th, 2011, 07:26 PM
ltsang
Advanced Trainer

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by jigglyppuff8 View Post
There is no one Unova Pokemon that is able to learn all of the HM moves in this game. To compensate, HM moves barely have any vital use in this game anyway. Including the national Pokedex, Dragonite can learn all the moves. Bibarel and a flyer should work well enough though.
Can you catch a bibarel in pokemon white? Another question is are there new natures in pokemon white? Because I'm soft resetting right now for naive oswatt and so far I got mild another old natures. What is mild and what does it do? Let me know.

5th gen white: 3954 7616 0505 (WOOT!) Please teach me how to clone in white. Its a lot complicated than hg.

Old May 17th, 2011, 07:32 PM
Oryx
Moon Prism POWER
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltsang View Post
Can you catch a bibarel in pokemon white? Another question is are there new natures in pokemon white? Because I'm soft resetting right now for naive oswatt and so far I got mild another old natures. What is mild and what does it do? Let me know.
Bibarel is found under the Village Bridge.

There aren't any new natures.

Mild adds to Special Attack and removes from Defense.
Old May 17th, 2011, 07:43 PM
ZeldaStrife
PKMN Trainer for 16 Years

Nature: Jolly
I have a quick question that I hope isn't too silly.

I just beat N at the Pokemon League; so now I have to find those Sages, but the Pokemon every other Trainer has is in the lower 60s, a vast difference to my only lower 50s level Pokemon that were needed to beat N. My question is this:

Where in Unova is a good area to raise and train Pokemon so I can beef up my team? Thanks, everyone.
Old May 17th, 2011, 10:08 PM
Cid
Find your niche.

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Cid Send a message via Skype™ to Cid
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeldaStrife View Post
I have a quick question that I hope isn't too silly.

I just beat N at the Pokemon League; so now I have to find those Sages, but the Pokemon every other Trainer has is in the lower 60s, a vast difference to my only lower 50s level Pokemon that were needed to beat N. My question is this:

Where in Unova is a good area to raise and train Pokemon so I can beef up my team? Thanks, everyone.
If you don't care about getting HP IVs or mass murdering a certain species of Pokemon, then I'd say you go hunting for Audino. Those little critters give away tons of experience, especially if you have the Lucky Egg equipped. Where to find them? They can be encountered in rustling grass, but the rustling grass phenomenon can happen in any patch of grass in Unova.

I suggest you go to a grassy place where there are high-leveled wild Pokemon (such as the Village Bridge, which has a 90% wild Audino encounter with levels ranging from 47-50) to get a similarly high-leveled Audino encounter. Just run around (not in) the grass until you see rustling, (you can use Repels to ward off unnecessary encounters while you walk near the rustling patch of grass) and walk into the rustling patch of grass. There is a high chance that you would encounter wild Audino by doing so. Then after battling (they aren't tough to deal with), you can run around the grass again and repeat the process.

Hope this helps.

Last edited by Cid; May 17th, 2011 at 10:14 PM.
Old May 18th, 2011, 02:33 AM
Osha_say_wott?!
osha osha

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Osha_say_wott?!
Since they don't sell Casteliacones during the Winter, do the sell prices for them go higher during said season?
Old May 18th, 2011, 07:18 AM
softfang
Mike's Girl

Nature: Mild
I have currently in my team:

Meguroco - lv.19
Janovy - lv.28
Baoppu - lv.26
Monjara - lv.21
Haderia - lv.23
Chillarmy - lv.21

I know I'll probably have to level up my Pokemon a bit, but can anyone tell me how to defeat her, if I can, with what I have now? I hate her little... switch-out tactic. D: I'm trying to train my Meguroco and Monjara up a bit more so I can use Monjara's Sleep/Poisonpowder and Meguroco's ground-type moves to hit hard.

Any help would be appreciated. :D Thanks!
Old May 18th, 2011, 07:30 AM
Perrie ✿
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by softfang View Post
I have currently in my team:

Meguroco - lv.19
Janovy - lv.28
Baoppu - lv.26
Monjara - lv.21
Haderia - lv.23
Chillarmy - lv.21

I know I'll probably have to level up my Pokemon a bit, but can anyone tell me how to defeat her, if I can, with what I have now? I hate her little... switch-out tactic. D: I'm trying to train my Meguroco and Monjara up a bit more so I can use Monjara's Sleep/Poisonpowder and Meguroco's ground-type moves to hit hard.

Any help would be appreciated. :D Thanks!
Ok, you didn't mention who you're trying to beat... |:< But, from the "Switch-out tactic" I take it as Elesa? Yeah, she's a real pain, my advice is to level all of your Pokemon up to Level 27+ And use Sandile to deal with Zebstrika. Use Servine & Pansear to defeat her Emolga's. Of course use the other Pokemon for back-up.

1349 6159 4149 // 1174 [TSV]
(feel free to add)
Old May 18th, 2011, 08:30 AM
polkop
LSHMSFOAIDMT

Nature: Quiet
In the dream world, is there a way to choose if I want to go in the forest, in the sky or underwater?
Old May 18th, 2011, 08:33 AM
Oryx
Moon Prism POWER
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by polkop View Post
In the dream world, is there a way to choose if I want to go in the forest, in the sky or underwater?
Nope, sorry. It's completely random.
Old May 18th, 2011, 11:51 AM
NightFurious
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Mild
Question: I just transferred a kadabra from my 4th generation to my 5th generation white version. Kadabra is suppose to evolve from 'trade', but why didn't it evolve after I transferred 4th gen to 5th gen? Am I suppose to level my kadabra a few times?
Old May 18th, 2011, 12:34 PM
jigglyppuff8

Nature: Modest
The act of using the Poke transfer does not count as a trade.

Old May 18th, 2011, 12:39 PM
Amore
Now stand up and begin
Community Supporter

Ok, I have a question:

This is only my second time in the Dream World. First time, all I got was a Nidoran, so I had no problem with sending that back. This time, I befriended a Poochyena and Bidoof, but could only bring one back, so I chose Poochyena. Will Bidoof be available next time? Or is it lost?
Old May 18th, 2011, 12:54 PM
DarkAlucard
Seek me. Call me...

Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amore View Post
Ok, I have a question:

This is only my second time in the Dream World. First time, all I got was a Nidoran, so I had no problem with sending that back. This time, I befriended a Poochyena and Bidoof, but could only bring one back, so I chose Poochyena. Will Bidoof be available next time? Or is it lost?
Only you will send a pokemon you choose and if my experience and knowledge serves me, the rest will be lost.
Old May 18th, 2011, 01:09 PM
csa99

hey can someone help,
i saw a thread that was something like How to make a 'rate my team' thread.
But i cant find it again... can someone give me a link to it please
Old May 18th, 2011, 01:27 PM
Oryx
Moon Prism POWER
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAlucard View Post

Only you will send a pokemon you choose and if my experience and knowledge serves me, the rest will be lost.
Just confirming this since you weren't sure, you're right. :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by csa99 View Post
hey can someone help,
i saw a thread that was something like How to make a 'rate my team' thread.
But i cant find it again... can someone give me a link to it please :)
It's in this thread.
Old May 18th, 2011, 01:42 PM
Amore
Now stand up and begin
Community Supporter

Ok, now another question.

I keep getting this message about "prior Dream Remnants" when I use Game Sync to go wake my pokémon. Apparently it has something to do with me having not gone to the Entralink yet.

So, do I have to go to the Entralink before everything will be fine? And if so, do I have to only receive my items, or do I have to go get the pokémon I hadn't yet caught from in there?
Old May 18th, 2011, 01:45 PM
jigglyppuff8

Nature: Modest
You just have to go to the Entralink and get your items from last time and everything will be fine. No need to catch the Pokemon.

Old May 18th, 2011, 01:45 PM
DarkAlucard
Seek me. Call me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amore View Post
Ok, now another question.

I keep getting this message about "prior Dream Remnants" when I use Game Sync to go wake my pokémon. Apparently it has something to do with me having not gone to the Entralink yet.

So, do I have to go to the Entralink before everything will be fine? And if so, do I have to only receive my items, or do I have to go get the pokémon I hadn't yet caught from in there?
If you send a pokemon and items found in the Dream World, go to Entralink to obtain them, but if you have not gone for them and try to send new objects, the above will be lost to make way for new ones. This does not happen with the pokemon.
Old May 18th, 2011, 03:43 PM
rstevenson1976
The Eevee-Loution Master

Location: USA GMT-5 so keep that in mind when trading with me
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to rstevenson1976 Send a message via Yahoo to rstevenson1976
I want a better flyer than the pidove line, I have 7 badges and I can go to relic castle, any suggestions? I plan on ultimatlly making zekrom my flyer but I need something til then
oh my god! my account still exists in this kiddie pool? guess what! these mods you are all bowing down to? they're all kids themselves! I swear it's like a real adult working at burger world and bowing down to the acne faced dweeb that is doing his high school homework in his little office while yelling at you to clean out the grease trap! it's just a freaking game!!!! eventually you will all grow out of it!!! see you in the real world. I'm out!!!
Old May 18th, 2011, 03:47 PM
shenanigans
hear me roar

^ Imo, Archeops is the best you can get, although I don't remember if you can get it at this point in the game. Swanna could be good as it provides Surf as well as Fly.
Perrie ✿
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevenson1976 View Post
I want a better flyer than the pidove line, I have 7 badges and I can go to relic castle, any suggestions? I plan on ultimatlly making zekrom my flyer but I need something til then
Anything is better than Pidove's evolution's. >: Since you're at the Relic castle, why not try a Sigilyph? Although they're at Level 22-25 You'll need to train it.

Or you could go for a Swanna/Swoobat/Emolga. Overall I'd go for Sigilyph, it has good solid stats and a few nice moves.

1349 6159 4149 // 1174 [TSV]
(feel free to add)
Oryx
Moon Prism POWER
Community Supporter

Quote:
Sigilyph is pretty good, or get the last badge and get Rufflet/Vullaby depending on your game. For an ingame team it doesn't really matter, I used Rufflet though.
Old May 18th, 2011, 03:52 PM
DarkAlucard
Seek me. Call me...

Quote:
Go for Braviary, it's the best! (I suppose, since you're talking about Zekrom, that you've White version).
Old May 19th, 2011, 12:28 AM
Gonzo
RNG Sommelier
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
Where can I get Exp.share and TM34?

クリムガン
It races through narrow caves, using its sharp claws to catch prey. The skin on its face is harder than a rock.

PokéCommunity Supporter Collab

Pair | Family
Old May 19th, 2011, 12:36 AM
Oryx
Moon Prism POWER
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonz0 View Post
Where can I get Exp.share and TM34?
Exp. Share: Show the Chairman of the Fan Club in Icirrus a Pokemon that has earned between 25-49 levels. You can also beat the man at the top of the Battle Company in Castelia for one.

TM34: Found for 48BP in the Battle Subway in Nimbasa.

Sponsored Links