The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.


Reply
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #18126    
Old May 16th, 2011, 04:50 PM
Razer302's Avatar
Razer302
Three Days Grace - Break
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: England
Age: 23
Nature: Quiet
After my baby was born last friday I have been off work so was hoping for some shiny hunting. Bt my work decided to fire me instead so I have been to busy trying to find a new job so I can stay living in the house so personal life has really got ontop of me right now. Should be back up hunting soon. Want my shiny bird trio asap.
__________________
Shiny Value 275 if anyone needs it pm me
Reply With Quote
  #18127    
Old May 17th, 2011, 02:00 PM
Latios Master's Avatar
Latios Master
11 Year PC Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Minnesota
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razer302 View Post
After my baby was born last friday I have been off work so was hoping for some shiny hunting. Bt my work decided to fire me instead so I have been to busy trying to find a new job so I can stay living in the house so personal life has really got ontop of me right now. Should be back up hunting soon. Want my shiny bird trio asap.
Congratulations on the baby. I'm sorry to hear that you lost your job. I hope you can find a new one soon.

Congratulations, G-Money, on the shiny Elgyem, and congratulations to everyone else who got shinies recently.

So far I've hatched 235 Litwicks. The odds using the Masuda Method is 1/1,365.3. So far I've hatched 17% of that number.
__________________
Pokémon White Friend Code: 4813 6266 9528
Pokémon Black 2 Friend Code: 1979 7985 3252
Reply With Quote
  #18128    
Old May 17th, 2011, 02:49 PM
TheGr8's Avatar
TheGr8
lovely pair<3
Community Supporter Tier 5
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Sinnoh Region
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Yess! I am so happy. It is the best day ever. I, TheGr8 now fully believe in the Masuda method! I hatched my Shiny Elekid. I find it best not to keep track of the eggs #.

here are the pictures



at the time of appearance, and I freaked out trust me.




Nature and Char, Date of Hatching. I didn't get the Char. I wanted but it's adamant so I am happy with that.




and last but not least the shiny Elekid


-----

So before I go back to IV breeding, I am doing one more shiny hunt with Masuda it will either be Axew or Rouff. Thank you all for the support and I now believe! Good luck to everyone in their hunts
__________________


Youtube | Twitter | VGC| Pair

Signature by Khalei



Last edited by TheGr8; May 17th, 2011 at 02:56 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #18129    
Old May 17th, 2011, 06:36 PM
Haunter Master's Avatar
Haunter Master
Yveltal Fan
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Massachusetts
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Hi everyone. I'm an old member of the SHC from 2006. I haven't done any hunting recently, and my last notable shiny was the Dialga I SR'd for all those years ago.

I want to start hunting again, so I'm going for the Masuda Method, I just need a foreign Ditto


Other than that, I found a shiny Patrat one a Japanese translated ROM on my R4 a while ago(obviously before it came out in the US). I was going to try to SR for a shiny Zekrom in my White version, but Dialga took over 10,000 SR's so I don't want to do that again lol.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #18130    
Old May 17th, 2011, 07:24 PM
MetalMario's Avatar
MetalMario
Donator Tier 4
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: In a tiberium patch chaining for a shiny visceroid
Age: 27
Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to MetalMario
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haunter Master View Post
I was going to try to SR for a shiny Zekrom in my White version, but Dialga took over 10,000 SR's so I don't want to do that again lol.
Wise decision! They can never be shiny.

I remember you--welcome back! If only ryan, Demoonica, or some of the other oldguys would come back...
__________________
Don't want to see another generation drop


I'd rather be a comma than a full stop

osu!
stream
github
latest shiny: Boldore (Oct.30/11)
Reply With Quote
  #18131    
Old May 17th, 2011, 07:33 PM
G-Money's Avatar
G-Money
Polychromatic Iridescence
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Boston
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Thanks for the congrats on Elgyem! I'm at 505 Litwick now (I know, not many! I can't start complaining yet. ). I really like this idea of counting, since it gives me a good idea of how long I've been at it. I'm probably going to start counting future hunts, and I might even resume counting on Drifloon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chr. Draco View Post
found an intesresting and mysterious pokemon:

Its form explains everything.
Haha, that's awesome. Its form really does explain your reaction! :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMario View Post
ALIENS EXIST!! THE PROOF IS IN THIS BLURRY PHOTO!
"lol" I never thought of it that way, but you're absolutely right! And the quality is just perfect for this type of thing. :cer_wink:

Quote:
Originally Posted by vagrantwanderer View Post
YEEEESSSSSS!!! HAHAHHAHAHAA!!!! Finally! Shiny Oshawott is miiiiiiiiinnnneeeeee!!!!
Congratulations! Now we have all of the Unova starters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razer302 View Post
After my baby was born last friday I have been off work so was hoping for some shiny hunting. Bt my work decided to fire me instead so I have been to busy trying to find a new job so I can stay living in the house so personal life has really got ontop of me right now. Should be back up hunting soon. Want my shiny bird trio asap.
Congratulations on the baby! That's wonderful.

I'm really sorry to hear about your job. I really hope you can find one soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGr8 View Post
Shiny Elekid
Congratulations! You have your dream Pokemon now, and now you understand how awesome shiny hunting is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haunter Master View Post
Hi everyone. I'm an old member of the SHC from 2006. I haven't done any hunting recently, and my last notable shiny was the Dialga I SR'd for all those years ago.

I want to start hunting again, so I'm going for the Masuda Method, I just need a foreign Ditto


Other than that, I found a shiny Patrat one a Japanese translated ROM on my R4 a while ago(obviously before it came out in the US). I was going to try to SR for a shiny Zekrom in my White version, but Dialga took over 10,000 SR's so I don't want to do that again lol.
Welcome back!!! I'm glad to see that you want to get hunting again!

Don't worry about Zekrom - he can't be shiny anyways. It's programmed so that Zekrom, Reshiram, and Victini will never be shiny.

Congrats on the Patrat, although we can't count it for the Dex. We don't discuss cheats here, but you're alright since you just mentioned it in passing in your first post.

EDIT: Ninja'd!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMario View Post
If only ryan, Demoonica, or some of the other oldguys would come back...
I'm working on it! Give me a little more time and I might be able to get some of the all-time legends back! *SHC Recruiter* *in negotiations*
__________________
Shiny Hunting Status:

Path of the Dragon: 2/7
Path of the Ghost: 7/18
Path of the Starter: 5/18
Reply With Quote
  #18132    
Old May 17th, 2011, 07:49 PM
PinkPirate's Avatar
PinkPirate
Skitty's Girls League Owner
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: In a PokeBall
Gender: Female
Nature: Timid
Wow. I leave for a week in disneyland and look at all that has been going on! congrats everyone!
They should make a pokemonland...
__________________

League Owner of Skitty's Girls League (Official)


Reply With Quote
  #18133    
Old May 17th, 2011, 08:06 PM
Haunter Master's Avatar
Haunter Master
Yveltal Fan
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Massachusetts
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Money View Post
Welcome back!!! I'm glad to see that you want to get hunting again!

Don't worry about Zekrom - he can't be shiny anyways. It's programmed so that Zekrom, Reshiram, and Victini will never be shiny.

Congrats on the Patrat, although we can't count it for the Dex. We don't discuss cheats here, but you're alright since you just mentioned it in passing in your first post.
I assure you, I have never ever used a cheating device to obtain a shiny Pokemon. And I understand how you cannot count it, it being a ROM and all.

And I was wondering wether it could be or not, because I knew Victini can't be shiny because it's an event. But it's good to know that there can't really be shiny Zekrom/Reshiram.

EDIT: Hey MM! I haven't talked to Ryan in years! Lol! No matter, we only ever talked about Scrubs, and never really talked about hunting.
__________________

Last edited by Haunter Master; May 17th, 2011 at 08:14 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #18134    
Old May 18th, 2011, 03:43 AM
rustymenon
Master of Illusions
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Corruption County
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
I'd like to join.
I just love shinies even though I don't have a single one.

Can anyone tell me what is the masuda method?
Reply With Quote
  #18135    
Old May 18th, 2011, 06:34 AM
G-Money's Avatar
G-Money
Polychromatic Iridescence
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Boston
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Judging by a post of mine from February and another post where I mentioned how many hours I spent on Drifloon, I can say that I've done at least 4096 SRs for Drifloon. And that's as of March 20th, "lol." Maybe multiply that by 10 to get where I am now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustymenon View Post
I'd like to join.
I just love shinies even though I don't have a single one.

Can anyone tell me what is the masuda method?
Welcome to the club! What shiny are you thinking about hunting first?

The Masuda Method is when you breed two Pokemon from different countries, and your egg has a 1/1366 chance of producing a shiny in Black and White. If you're doing it in the 4th generation, the chance is 1/2048, and you can't pass down natures with an Everstone.

EDIT: I should be synching for a Modest Litwick, right? +SpAtk -Atk seems pretty good, since all of Chandelure's good moves are special.

EDIT II: Chr. Draco, I just realized that your shiny Unown counts for May Mystery! It looks like you're in the lead for this month's contest.
__________________
Shiny Hunting Status:

Path of the Dragon: 2/7
Path of the Ghost: 7/18
Path of the Starter: 5/18

Last edited by G-Money; May 18th, 2011 at 01:11 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #18136    
Old May 18th, 2011, 08:11 AM
rustymenon
Master of Illusions
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Corruption County
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Money View Post

Welcome to the club! What shiny are you thinking about hunting first?

The Masuda Method is when you breed two Pokemon from different countries, and your egg has a 1/1366 chance of producing a shiny in Black and White. If you're doing it in the 4th generation, the chance is 1/2048, and you can't pass down natures with an Everstone.
Thanks for the info! I'm thinking about starting with the easier ones, like,say, the starters?
Reply With Quote
  #18137    
Old May 18th, 2011, 12:38 PM
PokeTrainer87's Avatar
PokeTrainer87
Playing through Black Version
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: California
Gender: Male
So now that I have a shiny charmander I wanna start a new hunt. The hunt for a shiny oshawott. My favorite 5th gen starter. Wish me luck and congrats to everyones new shiny. Good luck to you all!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #18138    
Old May 18th, 2011, 03:04 PM
Chr. Draco's Avatar
Chr. Draco
Dragon Power
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razer302
After my baby was born last friday I have been off work so was hoping for some shiny hunting. Bt my work decided to fire me instead so I have been to busy trying to find a new job so I can stay living in the house so personal life has really got ontop of me right now. Should be back up hunting soon. Want my shiny bird trio asap.
Congratulations on the baby.
Sorry about your job, hope you can get one soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGr8
Yess! I am so happy. It is the best day ever. I, TheGr8 now fully believe in the Masuda method! I hatched my Shiny Elekid. I find it best not to keep track of the eggs #.


Congratulations, and don't worry, I don't keep track of the # of wild encounters and sometimes I count SRs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haunter Master
Hi everyone. I'm an old member of the SHC from 2006. I haven't done any hunting recently, and my last notable shiny was the Dialga I SR'd for all those years ago.
Hi there, nice to see you around. What's your current target?

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Money
Judging by a post of mine from February and another post where I mentioned how many hours I spent on Drifloon, I can say that I've done at least 4096 SRs for Drifloon. And that's as of March 20th, "lol." Maybe multiply that by 10 to get where I am now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustymenon
I'd like to join.
I just love shinies even though I don't have a single one.

Can anyone tell me what is the masuda method?

Welcome to the club! What shiny are you thinking about hunting first?

The Masuda Method is when you breed two Pokemon from different countries, and your egg has a 1/1366 chance of producing a shiny in Black and White. If you're doing it in the 4th generation, the chance is 1/2048, and you can't pass down natures with an Everstone.

EDIT: I should be synching for a Modest Litwick, right? +SpAtk -Atk seems pretty good, since all of Chandelure's good moves are special.

EDIT II: Chr. Draco, I just realized that your shiny Unown counts for May Mystery! It looks like you're in the lead for this month's contest.
You'll get one soon, and you know, there's also coffee for long hunting nights (just kidding). You'll get your drifloon, I'm sure of it, just be positive. (or maybe you got it already).

About litwick, i guess modest it's a good nature.
And about the unown, yeah I it was good to find it this month; last time I was not able to get nosepass.

Well everyone, I have the good feeling of getting a shiny soon (hint: it's a shiny that has been mentioned in this club).
You can guess what pokemon is it, but you'll have to wait for a shiny news for that.

See you all and happy hunting.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #18139    
Old May 18th, 2011, 04:09 PM
Latios Master's Avatar
Latios Master
11 Year PC Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Minnesota
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Money View Post
EDIT: I should be synching for a Modest Litwick, right? +SpAtk -Atk seems pretty good, since all of Chandelure's good moves are special.
I prefer Timid (+Spe, -Atk), but Modest is good too.

I've hatched 311 Litwick so far.

TheGr8, congratulations on the shiny Elekid!
__________________
Pokémon White Friend Code: 4813 6266 9528
Pokémon Black 2 Friend Code: 1979 7985 3252
Reply With Quote
  #18140    
Old May 18th, 2011, 05:06 PM
TheGr8's Avatar
TheGr8
lovely pair<3
Community Supporter Tier 5
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Sinnoh Region
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
You can pass down natures in gen v right with Masuda. Because I seemed to be able to do that with Elekid, I know in Gen IV you couldn't. and Thanks everyone, I can't wait to have a shiny electivire :D
__________________


Youtube | Twitter | VGC| Pair

Signature by Khalei


Reply With Quote
  #18141    
Old May 18th, 2011, 06:05 PM
Latios Master's Avatar
Latios Master
11 Year PC Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Minnesota
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGr8 View Post
You can pass down natures in gen v right with Masuda. Because I seemed to be able to do that with Elekid, I know in Gen IV you couldn't. and Thanks everyone, I can't wait to have a shiny electivire :D
Yes, when a Ditto or female Pokémon is holding an Everstone.
__________________
Pokémon White Friend Code: 4813 6266 9528
Pokémon Black 2 Friend Code: 1979 7985 3252
Reply With Quote
  #18142    
Old May 18th, 2011, 06:08 PM
Haunter Master's Avatar
Haunter Master
Yveltal Fan
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Massachusetts
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chr. Draco View Post
Hi there, nice to see you around. What's your current target?
I'm gonna try to get a shiny Deino using the Masuda Method, Just got a Japanese Deino because a Japanese Ditto is hard to find .
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #18143    
Old May 18th, 2011, 07:06 PM
TheGr8's Avatar
TheGr8
lovely pair<3
Community Supporter Tier 5
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Sinnoh Region
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latios Master View Post
Yes, when a Ditto or female Pokémon is holding an Everstone.
It can be male too. I do this for IV breeding at times. I love Gen V Masuda, I heard in Gen IV it was a lot worse. But my next hunt is shiny Axew.
__________________


Youtube | Twitter | VGC| Pair

Signature by Khalei


Reply With Quote
  #18144    
Old May 19th, 2011, 02:58 AM
Latios Master's Avatar
Latios Master
11 Year PC Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Minnesota
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGr8 View Post
It can be male too. I do this for IV breeding at times. I love Gen V Masuda, I heard in Gen IV it was a lot worse. But my next hunt is shiny Axew.
I didn't know it worked with males too. I thought I read somewhere that it didn't. If that's the case, then I don't have to get females of Pokémon with specific natures that I plan on breeding later on.

I will have a lot of time to hatch Litwicks today.
__________________
Pokémon White Friend Code: 4813 6266 9528
Pokémon Black 2 Friend Code: 1979 7985 3252
Reply With Quote
  #18145    
Old May 19th, 2011, 11:04 AM
G-Money's Avatar
G-Money
Polychromatic Iridescence
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Boston
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
I GOT SHINY LITWICK!!!! :cer_boogie:

Spoiler:


So I woke up this morning (actually afternoon, "lol"), and I started encountering Litwick while reading through forums I've posted in. Since I was reading online, I wasn't using the stylus to run from each battle, and I was using the D-pad to scroll down to run and press A, rather than my normal method of using the stylus to run immediately. And I'm really glad I was!!! I had already scrolled down to run and was ready to press A when I looked down, and SHINY LITWICK!!!! Haha, if it were 10 minutes later I would've already ran.

They really look much better than in the pictures. I noticed this with Treecko, too - online, the sprites don't look much different, but it's a striking contrast when you see it! *shiny sense activated*

She shone on encounter 610, which is by far my shortest hunt to date! I really wasn't expecting a shiny for another few months, "lol." That's 2 shinies in 6810 encounters - I love Unova!!

Fufu, I'm catching up! I only need 55 more shinies to pass you now, so watch out! :cer_giggle:

I've completed the first leg of the circuit! Only 4 more to go!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latios Master View Post
I prefer Timid (+Spe, -Atk), but Modest is good too.
Thanks! I was planning on Synching, but I started hunting as soon as I got up and completely forgot about it, "lol." She has a Hasty nature (+Spe, -Def, which is pretty close to what you suggested, so I'm happy. Also, a lot of physical moves are Normal or Fighting, so I'm not worried about the drop in Defense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chr. Draco View Post
You'll get one soon, and you know, there's also coffee for long hunting nights (just kidding).
Haha, thanks. I didn't really believe you when you said that (since I just got one!), but you were right!

For your shiny, I'll guess...Mightyena? *looks at your sig*

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustymenon View Post
Thanks for the info! I'm thinking about starting with the easier ones, like,say, the starters?
Yeah, the starters are a good group to hunt Masuda. Magikarp and Croagunk also hatch extremely quickly, and I think those two would be a little easier than the starters, but not by much. The baby Pokemon hatch pretty quickly too, but I can't find the exact list of egg steps right now. :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokeTrainer87 View Post
Wish me luck
Good luck!
__________________
Shiny Hunting Status:

Path of the Dragon: 2/7
Path of the Ghost: 7/18
Path of the Starter: 5/18

Last edited by G-Money; May 19th, 2011 at 11:16 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #18146    
Old May 19th, 2011, 05:20 PM
TheGr8's Avatar
TheGr8
lovely pair<3
Community Supporter Tier 5
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Sinnoh Region
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Congratz G-Money! :D I am still in my Axew hatching's for a shiny. I was going to do Growlithe but I was just like eh I kinda want to do a Gen V poke.
__________________


Youtube | Twitter | VGC| Pair

Signature by Khalei


Reply With Quote
  #18147    
Old May 19th, 2011, 07:39 PM
NightOfRemorse's Avatar
NightOfRemorse
my anxieties have anxieties
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: California
Nature: Lonely
AHH, see G-Money, your long drought was rewarded with two shinies appearing so quickly, one after the other! Congrats on the Litwick, it's a very pretty shiny.

As for me, I'm up to 1,370 Charmander hatched. It's not much more than I had before though, ahaha.

@TheGr8: Good luck on your hunt, I hope you see the sparkles break through the shell soon! (Weird phrase, though I kinda like it lol)
__________________
Why you act frightened?
I am enlightened
Your weakness builds me, so someday you'll see
I stay away
Reply With Quote
  #18148    
Old May 19th, 2011, 08:13 PM
PinkPirate's Avatar
PinkPirate
Skitty's Girls League Owner
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: In a PokeBall
Gender: Female
Nature: Timid
Due to some complex breeding requests and a trip to Disneyland, I havent been able to Masuda forr my Lapras and I REALLY want it. I did tell my hubby I would take it easy with the MMing since I broke the d-pad on my ds during my Cottonee hatchings and I am using his ds now...but...I want my shiny Lapras.
__________________

League Owner of Skitty's Girls League (Official)


Reply With Quote
  #18149    
Old May 19th, 2011, 09:24 PM
Latios Master's Avatar
Latios Master
11 Year PC Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Minnesota
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Congrats, G-Money! Hasty is pretty good for being random. At least it wasn't anything that lowered it's Sp. Atk or Speed. What will your next hunt be?

I'm not gonna stop hatching Litwick eggs until I get a shiny of my own. So far I've hatched 422 eggs. Two randomly had two perfect IVs, one in HP and Attack, and one in HP and Defense. The second one was Timid and had Flash Fire, which is what I want.
__________________
Pokémon White Friend Code: 4813 6266 9528
Pokémon Black 2 Friend Code: 1979 7985 3252
Reply With Quote
  #18150    
Old May 20th, 2011, 10:41 AM
Raichu1988's Avatar
Raichu1988
Psyduck
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Age: 25
Gender: Female
Nature: Calm
Woah, it has been quite a while since I was last around! RL has been pretty busy lately so I haven't really been shiny hunting in a while. =/ But, I wanted to congratulate everyone who has gotten a shiny since my last post. awesome job, guys! Awesome new Litwick, G-Money!

Good luck to anyone hunting right now, hopefully you get some shinies soon! I'm currently not hunting a thing since I've been so busy I haven't had time to really sit down and do it. Here's hoping this weekend I'll get a chance to finally play Black some and hunt again. *crosses fingers*
__________________
siggy from and avi from; radioactive on lj.

Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 10:01 PM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.