The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Sideshow Showcase

Notices

Sideshow Showcase The place to show side-projects that you're working on, for the small yet still big things you want to do, such as translation patches, "386" patches, and anything small like that.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 5th, 2011, 08:20 PM
Drayano
Axe me a question, I dare you.

Nature: Calm
My apologies, I've been ignoring PC a bit lately. As far as I can see, it's mostly patching problems people are having, right? Well, I've got a new release now and it has a new way to patch. HOPEFULLY it'll work, if not you probably need to get yourself a different ROM file.

I'm releasing this a bit earlier than I was intending in the sense that I haven't tested this anywhere near as much as I should have, but I'm relatively sure everything is working correctly (here's to hoping I haven't somehow stuffed Black's scripts in White or something like that!). There's no "clean" (I probably should rename that...) version for the moment, just a regular/legendary one that has all the changes to Pokémon and lets you catch all 649. Let's just call it the Main version for now. As I've said previously, I recommend a new game if possible for the newest release: Version 2.0!

The changelog is as follows:
Spoiler:
+ A new patching method has been introduced which allows one to simply drag an .nds rom of any filename in, double click on a .bat file and watch the patch happen quickly and with little hassle. Should the ROM be unfit for the patch, the prompt will come up with a checksum error of some sort. Hopefully this'll fix the problems people are having with the actual patching!

+ The wild encounters have been remodeled entirely. A lot of things are now found earlier, and fishing locations have now been edited. Post-credit routes also now actually have different encounters, with a lot of third stage Pokémon available.

+ There has been a huge amount of changes with the items found on the maps; previously existing items have been edited to bring as much important stuff as possible pre-credits. This includes evolutionary stones in bundles of six, TMs such as Earthquake, Energy Ball and Flamethrower available before the credits and useful items such as the Bicycle, the Super Rod (now renamed the Fishing Rod) and HM02 found much earlier than previously. In fact, the Bicycle is found right at the start! You'll also receive different TMs from three out of the eight Gym Leaders; but don't worry, for the original TMs are still found somewhere in Unova.

+ Evolutionary items have mostly been edited to now act as 'Use' items instead. Simply use them on the Pokemon to evolve them, much like an evolution stone. Evolution methods have been redone to fit with the new changes to items.

+ Challenger's Cave has been turned into a bit of a leftover pile, with every single legendary that isn't normally found somewhere in Unova found in there (including Victini, who may as well be not available regularly). You'll also find several Master Balls inside, as well as the legendary Soul Dew.

+ A small bit of text editing has been applied, editing things where appropriate.

+ Trades in the game have been edited, allowing those few late-game Pokémon to be available earlier on.

+ Earlier trainers have been revamped, with some minute changes in some of the later ones. The first gym battle is now fought as a Rotation Battle (though only with one of the three leaders as before).

+ Some small extras to Pokémon stats/abilities have been done, with the most notable being Delibird actually getting things and the fixing of Castform's stats to actually be 80 across the board. The formes of Castform and Basculin have also now been edited to have the correct stats. Some small edits to attacks have also been made again, retconning prior changes and adding one extra.

Download link is any of the following:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QMS8E826
https://rapidshare.com/files/460839984/Poke...t_White_2.0.zip
http://www.sendspace.com/file/rtkyjw
http://www.mediafire.com/?d147v9ro3y44ofa

Happy playing and hopefully patching~

P.S: geox you posted like a month ago but I forgot to say thank you for the compliment. It's nice when someone appreciates that sort of thing =]

Last edited by Drayano; May 6th, 2011 at 05:12 AM.
Old May 6th, 2011, 12:35 PM
TheChaosBlue
Jump On Box For a Free Life!

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to TheChaosBlue
Wow, you really outdone yourself with this. I really like the three different versions of your hack, and I just downloaded it; definitely going to give this a try.
Old May 7th, 2011, 01:48 AM
yufang
Brain-Damaged Kid

Excuse me if i sound stupid or something.(i think a may an brain damage)
but which download link is the Legendary/Normal/Clean Version?

EDIT: Don't wrry... i read the earlier post... i found the main version...
Do not think about reading it.
Do not read this signature.
Do not think about reading it.

If you have read this you have completely ignored my words... I admire that, here's a present
http://macrobusiness.com.au/wp-conte...HAPPY-FACE.png

Last edited by yufang; May 7th, 2011 at 01:53 AM. Reason: brain damage
Old May 7th, 2011, 02:59 AM
jord_1995
Beginning Trainer

Old May 7th, 2011, 05:45 AM
Drayano

Yeah I need to edit the post about the versions >>;

European.
Old May 7th, 2011, 05:52 AM
SonicBlazePlatinum
/)^3^(\
Community Supporter Tier 1

Nature: Relaxed
I plan on playing this when I have more time to. From gameplay videos this ROM Hack looks good. Do you plan on making a harder version of Emerald and Platinum? Also I noticed the highest level Pokemon battled is at Level 99. I'm guessing that's your specialty?
Pokemon WARPED: Fixed Beta 3, to be available when I ask permission from Magneto20 or the other guy to fix it. Farfetch'd! Septo Conquest Deluxe is on hold until WARPED is finished to be more awesoming.
Pokemon Light Platinum X will be coming soon after CycloneGU makes a fixed version of the current release.
Also coming soon is Pokemon Summer, Autumn, Winter, and Spring. Also to be known as the Pokemon Seasons, Pokemon Summer and Winter coming soon first!
Old May 7th, 2011, 06:00 AM
Drayano

Emerald is almost definitely a no since Suicune did something very similar already, not to mention someone I'm friends with is thinking of doing an Emerald hack and I'd rather not undermine it.

Platinum isn't impossible, but relatively unlikely. If I do try it it won't be for another two months or so regardless.

And yes, I guess that is my specialty in a way come to think of it =p I've had Level 99s in all three of my hacks, although BB/VW actually allow it to some extent due to the level curve.
Old May 8th, 2011, 10:56 PM
Neko Keeshi
ub3r l33t n00b

Send a message via AIM to Neko Keeshi
I just wanted to say again that I love your hacks(Omega,SpiritGold, and these two) and I can't wait to see your next Pokemon project.

Old May 9th, 2011, 05:35 PM
Itzmesonicx
Silver's The Name

I Think my rom isnt working the Xtransceiver that is supposed to be a Bike Was A Xtransceiver

Can you make A Full Patched Rom i cant get myne working i think im playing The other one i had And i couldnt find a Full English Black Rom

My FC:3482 1863 1219

Silver's The name Playins my Game <--- Nice motto i got there Huh?

Call Me Silver Not Sonic
Old May 9th, 2011, 05:35 PM
Pink Typholsion
When I step outside... ♥

Nature: Relaxed
Great game, I'm at Castelia City...

My Current Team:

Spoiler:
Batl Skard the Grotle:
Lv. 30
Item: Miracle Seed
Moves:
- Rock Smash
- Bite
- Razor Leaf
- Mega Drain

kupogasm~ the Mightyena:
Lv. 30
Item: Quick Claw
Moves:
- Fire Fang
- Ice Fang
- Thunder Fang
- Crunch

Primeflame the Simisear:
Lv. 30
Item: N/A
Moves:
- Cut
- Work Up
- Acrobatics
- Fire Pledge

Navy SEAL the Dewott:
Lv. 31
Item: Scope Lens
Moves:
- Revenge
- Karate Chop
- Water Pulse
- Razor Shell

♠DracoLen★ the Trapinch
Lv. 22
Item: Exp. Share
Moves:
- Bite
- Sand-Attack
- Faint Attack
- N/A

So far it's been a great experience. I've really enjoyed the changes to the Pokemon, which you can see I've really based my team on. DracoLen was caught recently. Just a suggestion... is there a way for you to add a shiny wild Pokemon to your Action Replay codes? But still, great game in every way possible so far. I'll post my Hall o' Fame team here once I defeat Alder.

NOTE: I like to keep my Pokemon the same level, if you were confused to way all the Pokemon were all Lv.30 that's why.
Old May 11th, 2011, 11:47 AM
p.claydon

only one real down side so far and thats the added pokemon do not appear in the pokedex. also dnt like how you start with a bike
Old May 11th, 2011, 06:40 PM
ejadalin999
Beginning Trainer

is this nds or gba? sorry for being a noob
Old May 12th, 2011, 09:42 AM
Drayano

Got some new links, had a couple of bugs and things.

The PokéDex thing is a disappoint, yeah, but I have no idea how to give you the National Dex or anything. I'm a little surprised you don't like the bike at the start considering how convenient it is, but fair enough.

NDS, it's a hack of Black and White.

Also as long as your ROM is fine then there really isn't much reason it shouldn't work. I'm kinda hesitant to upload a ROM because I keep changing things so much...

Links:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=L7SV6P4C
https://rapidshare.com/files/2852890454/BBVW_2.0_0.zip
http://www.mediafire.com/?g90i6m9f3a2dzan

Last edited by Drayano; May 12th, 2011 at 01:44 PM.
Old May 13th, 2011, 08:19 PM
Weewer
Beginning Trainer

Man I need to play this so bad D:. Gotta find a working ROM of Black first!
Old May 15th, 2011, 10:37 AM
Pokehacker81
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drayano View Post
Got some new links, had a couple of bugs and things.
Thanks for the links and new patching system Drayano, I nearly forgot about this hack, thankfully I saw it somewhere one YouTube and decided to see if there were any updates. I've also just noticed - you're from the UK! (Wales, in fact) What part of it d'you live in? I live fairly near to Bristol, so just over the bridge basically. XD

Quote:
There's no "clean" (I probably should rename that...) version for the moment, just a regular/legendary one that has all the changes to Pokémon and lets you catch all 649. Let's just call it the Main version for now.
Umm, there's only one file? Which is it? And are you going to add the others in time? (Just so I can have one of each Blaze Black (Clean, Main and Legendary) and Volt White (Clean, Main and Legendary) on my R4.

Last edited by Pokehacker81; May 15th, 2011 at 10:47 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old May 15th, 2011, 03:34 PM
Itzmesonicx
Silver's The Name

Thanx ill try it

Im Eager to play it
EDIT: YESSS IT WURKS!!!!!!! THANX

Also, You Should Make A WebSite So its easier InStead Of Checking This Forum
That Way i dont have to check My files for the pokedex Also I tHink It Would Be Great

Call Me Silver Not Sonic

Last edited by Itzmesonicx; May 17th, 2011 at 07:42 PM.
Old May 19th, 2011, 05:04 PM
Drayano

Well when I actually get around to it, there's gonna be two versions - Main and Clean. Main is just Regular and Legendary in one, basically (aka legendary).

To answer your question, I'm from Cardiff, so I'm pretty close to wherever you are.

As for making a website, it seems too much effort for something like this D: Glad to see it's working at last though

---

Updated with a bugfix, changed one or two things I wanted to do as well.

* Level-up moves should now be working correctly again.
* Ditto should now have Imposter at 100% chance, Gyarados has Moxie.
* Gothita line now have Magic Bounce instead of Magic Guard.
* Second round E4 rosters have been switched around a bit.

Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?0oj9agcgk8jd6hq
Old May 19th, 2011, 08:50 PM
Itzmesonicx
Silver's The Name

Quote:
Well when I actually get around to it, there's gonna be two versions - Main and Clean. Main is just Regular and Legendary in one, basically (aka legendary).

To answer your question, I'm from Cardiff, so I'm pretty close to wherever you are.

As for making a website, it seems too much effort for something like this D: Glad to see it's working at last though

---

Updated with a bugfix, changed one or two things I wanted to do as well.

* Level-up moves should now be working correctly again.
* Ditto should now have Imposter at 100% chance, Gyarados has Moxie.
* Gothita line now have Magic Bounce instead of Magic Guard.
* Second round E4 rosters have been switched around a bit.

Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?0oj9agcgk8jd6hq

Also i cant get my Ar codes on it Can you help me? im relly stuck and cant get it working

Call Me Silver Not Sonic
Old May 20th, 2011, 07:03 AM
Skygon
Unhatched Egg

I really, really love Flygon. It's my favorite Pokemon
Flygon is not as strong as Garchomp or Salamence, its stats too poor
Please give it some stats boosts or some helpful moves such as dragon dace, quiver dance (if you make its sp.att higher),...
Old May 20th, 2011, 10:53 AM
Drayano

Had to update it again to fix a bug;
http://www.mediafire.com/?wi2x1i3b1c6is3z

Not a lot I can do unless you tell me more detail. What part are you struggling with in particular, though?

I'll think about Flygon.
Old May 20th, 2011, 02:10 PM
Itzmesonicx
Silver's The Name

Quote:
Had to update it again to fix a bug;
http://www.mediafire.com/?wi2x1i3b1c6is3z

Not a lot I can do unless you tell me more detail. What part are you struggling with in particular, though?

I'll think about Flygon.
Well, I read online that im supposwed to use an AR codemanager and i got the codes i wanted I entered the game ID's
And it sais there was A problem the codes want are
Shaking.Etc.
Double Speed
also i think that i might want computer everywhere but i dont know what the is

Call Me Silver Not Sonic
Old May 20th, 2011, 08:00 PM
Blueknight
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Modest
Very awesome hack. The only complaint I had was that you don't have the national dex to see all the pokemon. I know that you couldn't find out how to do it, but It's an awesome hack anyways.

I REALLY like the masquerain buff. I always wanted to use one, but inferior stats stopped me. And you made it bug/water too.

Credit goes to Anastasia.R for banner.
Old May 20th, 2011, 08:02 PM
suaqua
Beginning Trainer

yeah making flygon special with quiver dance would be epic, I would use that no doubt
Old May 20th, 2011, 08:56 PM
PorygonShellder
Courteous Fighter

Nature: Jolly
This hack is awesome. I just beat Burgh (who was VERY hard) and about to face the electric gym. And Samurott is epic in this hack. And great idea changing items like the Magmarizer to a "use" item

Best Pokemon Ever

Current Challenges:

Old May 21st, 2011, 04:24 AM
kysta
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Quiet
Is there an Evolution Changes Document in there?
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links