The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Keeping up with the upcoming and currently airing Japanese and English episodes? This is where you can discuss each of the episodes respectively.

Old May 28th, 2011, 09:06 AM
Meduza
Majestic Dawn

The 17th episode of the Black & White season! Discuss!

And I just want to say, whoever did the voice for Galvantula was awesome!

Pokémon of the Day

Rotom
February 25, 2011
Old May 28th, 2011, 11:40 AM
deoxys121
White Kyurem Cometh

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Yahoo to deoxys121
I agree with you on the Galvantula voice. That was awesome. It also would have been awesome if Scraggy actually managed to cause some real damage to a Galvantula. And isn't Scraggy Ash's first Dark-type Pokemon?
Old May 28th, 2011, 12:28 PM
joacen
Starter Pokemon: Oshawott

So, Scraggy hatched, and now it's playing a role as Axew's "training partner." I think that's a good fit, considering that the two's strength levels are about the same.

Team Rocket's mission continues! If I remember, they were completely absent the last episode. Their objective hasn't really been elaborated on yet, but I'm still liking their mysterious new personalities.

John, Paul, George, and Ringo: The Fab Four
Old May 28th, 2011, 02:32 PM
rstevenson1976
The Eevee-Loution Master

Location: USA GMT-5 so keep that in mind when trading with me
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to rstevenson1976 Send a message via Yahoo to rstevenson1976
I thought it was kinda cute how scraggy felt it had something to prove to every other pokemon, including the galvutunas(sp?) that would've murdered him if it weren't for ash's other pokemon.

and team rocket is no longer a joke now that they're not stalking a 10 year old anymore
oh my god! my account still exists in this kiddie pool? guess what! these mods you are all bowing down to? they're all kids themselves! I swear it's like a real adult working at burger world and bowing down to the acne faced dweeb that is doing his high school homework in his little office while yelling at you to clean out the grease trap! it's just a freaking game!!!! eventually you will all grow out of it!!! see you in the real world. I'm out!!!
Old May 30th, 2011, 02:11 AM
Bluerang1
pin pin

Nature: Relaxed
Very quite and funny episode! Scraggy was funny, always wanting to fight like that. It's first Leer was scary and hilarious at the same time. Axew was very cute, and I liked how it cared about Scraggy like a big brother should. Galvantula's voice was great! They should air BW23 and 24 because this Team Rocket thing is dragging and keeping too much suspense not to see the big revelation.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links