• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Old School Games

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
PIKA2 said:
Ironicaly, The Legend of Zelda didn't made the list for TRIFORCE89. XD

For me, Super Mario Bros. 1-3, Metroid, Zelda, Ice Climber, Donkey Kong, ect. I'm gona go an relive my pixcel past! XD *Plays LoZ.*
I didn't enjoy LoZ all too much. It was rather bland, but that's probably because I've played all the newer ones first. I played it once when I was a toddler but I found it incredibly hard so it bothered me.

I like it because it started Zelda. But ALttP made Zelda what it is now.

Lucifer.

Custom'D
Years
I was only young when I first played the original Legend of Zelda, so it was way too hard for me to progress beyond the second dungeon. But I disagree with the ^above statement, especially after finally getting somewhere in the game through the NES Classics port. The original Zelda is what made the series. The sense of adventure, weapons and classic Zelda SFX all started in the NES game.

Breakout

sugar free
Years
  • Age 35
  • Uk.
  • Seen Jun 17, 2008
My favourite are the old Megadrive classics like Sonic 1, Golden Axe 2, Super Street Fighter 2 oooh and Mickey Mouse Castle of Illusions! those were the days xD

Breakout

sugar free
Years
  • Age 35
  • Uk.
  • Seen Jun 17, 2008
I liked Streets of Rage, it's one of the best multiplayer games on the system. Sonic 2 is good but I hate the split screen in 2 player mode.

Intuition

Overwhelming boredom
Years
Yeah I always played Streets of Rage! But allways got killed in the 8th level ^^'
When u have to fight against all the bosses :D

Back