The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.


Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #2276    
Old May 29th, 2011, 11:51 AM
Weeaboo Name's Avatar
Weeaboo Name
Armed Bastard
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: The Wired
Age: 22
Gender: Female
Nature: Gentle
Getting a Zan is a part of becoming a soul reaper so I guess so. Unless her zan gives her the ability to transform in the the cat or whatever. Would be pretty good ability for a captain of squad 2.
__________________
  #2277    
Old May 29th, 2011, 11:51 AM
Zameric's Avatar
Zameric
The One and Only
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Arizona
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Zameric
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charizard★ View Post
Anyone know if Yoruichi ever had a zan?
Yoruichi does have a zanpakuto.
But she's just never used it in the series.
She prefers Hakuda, Kido, Shunko and Flash Step more.
__________________


  #2278    
Old May 29th, 2011, 01:31 PM
I like Pokemon (...)'s Avatar
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ryukaa View Post
...Anty. Anty sounds good. xDD;;
Anty. That's a new one. I'll have to add that to the list, next time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ryukaa View Post
Anyway, thanks for the multiple welcomes. This must be a pretty big group.
/looks at number of pages
Yep. Pretty big.
About a dozen or so people posting, each quite active.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
Not bad, you pulled off a pretty decent Ulquiorra.
You're trademark pokeplushie. Although, it should have been shiny.

The Renji cosplay was the best out of those others.

I bet Smiley is secretly jealous that you got to meet Unohana. :p
Thanks, my sister made the outfit, and she found green eyeshadow that was vibrant enough, so we used that. I just had to frown for it to all fit together.
I think shiny Pokemon plushies are more rare than an actual shiny.

I agree.

XD When I saw the Unohana I was like "Must take a pic for Smile!!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Lapras- View Post
On the topic of Retsu Unohana, what on earth is up with her Shikai? It's like a giant mantaray or something.
We don't actually know that for certain.
I reread the chapter, and the Mantaray could be her shikai, or her bankai, or she might be able to summon her zanpakutou spirit, or something else entirely, we don't know.
__________________
YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
  #2279    
Old May 29th, 2011, 01:54 PM
Weeaboo Name's Avatar
Weeaboo Name
Armed Bastard
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: The Wired
Age: 22
Gender: Female
Nature: Gentle
Wasn't her Zan spirit some random hooded guy?
__________________
  #2280    
Old May 29th, 2011, 01:57 PM
I like Pokemon (...)'s Avatar
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Lapras- View Post
Wasn't her Zan spirit some random hooded guy?
That was a filler. And while it was probably drawn/designed by Kubo anyway, it could be retconned if he wants.

Not to mention, that still leaves the option of it being a shikai, a bankai, or maybe she has to power to use animals, and modify then, or whatever XD.

Also, please no one liners.
__________________
YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
  #2281    
Old May 30th, 2011, 02:09 AM
smile!'s Avatar
smile!
Kangaskhan
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: here and there...
Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ryukaa View Post
I actually haven't touched the Bleach anime in a while, so no.
How is it? :O
idk. XP I quite like the current filler, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
I bet Smiley is secretly jealous that you got to meet Unohana. :p
I would, if he met the real Unohana which is unlikely

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Lapras- View Post
I like Smile!'s answer.

"Unohana
*Glomps* I wouldn't fight her. Ever. :3"
Cause she's just cool that way ^.^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charizard★ View Post
You seem to be a pretty big Unohana fan XD
*ahem*

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Lapras- View Post
Isane>Unohana

On the topic of Retsu Unohana, what on earth is up with her Shikai? It's like a giant mantaray or something.
Fish cake > Isane.
Yeah, a giant manta ray that can heal people in its stomach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charizard★ View Post
Yoruichi > Everyone else
You could be friends with MC.
Though, Unohana > Yoruichi any day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
XD When I saw the Unohana I was like "Must take a pic for Smile!!"

We don't actually know that for certain.
I reread the chapter, and the Mantaray could be her shikai, or her bankai, or she might be able to summon her zanpakutou spirit, or something else entirely, we don't know.
Aww thank you XD

I like to think of it as her shikai. She used it too often to be her bankai, but one never know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Lapras- View Post
Wasn't her Zan spirit some random hooded guy?
That's what in the filler, as ILPy said. And plus, that's the humanoid form Minazuki. E.g Renji's zanpakto, Zabimaru is a snake-tailed baboon in the manga but got a human form in the filler as well. I'm guessing the spirit can assume any appearance they want to, or maybe humanoid only if they get out of their zanpakto.
__________________


Last edited by smile!; May 30th, 2011 at 07:40 AM.
  #2282    
Old May 30th, 2011, 11:35 AM
Naruto Uzumaki's Avatar
Naruto Uzumaki
memories.
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Quote:
Originally Posted by smile! View Post





You could be friends with MC.
Though, Unohana > Yoruichi any day. :P


Who is MC? ._.

I wish that we had a bit longer battle with some of the Espada members I kinda miss them tbh. ;;
I just started on 317 and so far:
Spoiler:
Kon found a naked girl and brought her home and when Ichigo saw her naked he turned red and Rukia's eyes widened. :3
__________________
My melted heart remains
As I painfully cover my permanent wounds
Somewhere in the city that flies by
Your siren wails endlessly
Open up

l MAL l
  #2283    
Old May 30th, 2011, 11:46 AM
Weeaboo Name's Avatar
Weeaboo Name
Armed Bastard
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: The Wired
Age: 22
Gender: Female
Nature: Gentle
Bleach has done the mysterious waifu trope pretty well so far. Can't wait for the next episode actually.
__________________
  #2284    
Old May 30th, 2011, 12:02 PM
Naruto Uzumaki's Avatar
Naruto Uzumaki
memories.
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Lapras- View Post
Bleach has done the mysterious waifu trope pretty well so far. Can't wait for the next episode actually.
Waifu trope? /isdumb ><

I'm actually going to catch up sometimes this week, or at least I plan to.
I might also rewatch the Hueco Mundo arc. since it was my favorite.

What's everyone else favorite arc?
__________________
My melted heart remains
As I painfully cover my permanent wounds
Somewhere in the city that flies by
Your siren wails endlessly
Open up

l MAL l
  #2285    
Old May 30th, 2011, 12:07 PM
Weeaboo Name's Avatar
Weeaboo Name
Armed Bastard
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: The Wired
Age: 22
Gender: Female
Nature: Gentle
Mysterious Wife is the plot device used a lot in anime, mysterious woman turns up, changes everything. To Love-Ru and Welcome to the NHK! would be good examples of it.

My favourite arc is still the Rescue arc, season 3 I believe. After that i guess it would be the Ulq arc and filler i loved the Zan rebellion and the current one.
__________________
  #2286    
Old May 30th, 2011, 12:17 PM
Naruto Uzumaki's Avatar
Naruto Uzumaki
memories.
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Lapras- View Post
Mysterious Wife is the plot device used a lot in anime, mysterious woman turns up, changes everything. To Love-Ru and Welcome to the NHK! would be good examples of it.

My favourite arc is still the Rescue arc, season 3 I believe. After that i guess it would be the Ulq arc and filler i loved the Zan rebellion and the current one.
Ohhh. Who knew I would learn a new thing today? :0

The Rescue Arc was pretty good, is the Zan rebellion the one where they transform into material beings and attack everyone/each other?
__________________
My melted heart remains
As I painfully cover my permanent wounds
Somewhere in the city that flies by
Your siren wails endlessly
Open up

l MAL l
  #2287    
Old May 30th, 2011, 12:33 PM
Weeaboo Name's Avatar
Weeaboo Name
Armed Bastard
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: The Wired
Age: 22
Gender: Female
Nature: Gentle
Indeed, the rebellion led by an antagonist better than most others in Bleach.

I really liked him, voiced by the same guy that did Okazaki as well.
__________________
  #2288    
Old May 30th, 2011, 12:40 PM
Naruto Uzumaki's Avatar
Naruto Uzumaki
memories.
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Lapras- View Post
Indeed, the rebellion led by an antagonist better than most others in Bleach.

I really liked him, voiced by the same guy that did Okazaki as well.
I did not know that he did Okazaki's voice .

But then again:
Spoiler:
Didn't that guys master kill him? And wasn't his master Kuchiki's great grandfather?
__________________
My melted heart remains
As I painfully cover my permanent wounds
Somewhere in the city that flies by
Your siren wails endlessly
Open up

l MAL l
  #2289    
Old May 30th, 2011, 01:02 PM
Weeaboo Name's Avatar
Weeaboo Name
Armed Bastard
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: The Wired
Age: 22
Gender: Female
Nature: Gentle
That sounds about right, sad arc was sad.

Materialised Zangetsu V Ichigo was cool as was the whole Byakuya faking joining up with Muromasa and the rest.
__________________
  #2290    
Old May 30th, 2011, 01:05 PM
Naruto Uzumaki's Avatar
Naruto Uzumaki
memories.
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Lapras- View Post
That sounds about right, sad arc was sad.

Materialised Zangetsu V Ichigo was cool as was the whole Byakuya faking joining up with Muromasa and the rest.
Now I remember it, Zaraki was pretty ticked and he wanted to face Byakuya.

On the topic of Zaraki, has anyone seen the previous Zaraki?
__________________
My melted heart remains
As I painfully cover my permanent wounds
Somewhere in the city that flies by
Your siren wails endlessly
Open up

l MAL l
  #2291    
Old May 31st, 2011, 12:12 AM
minchan's Avatar
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: mudkip land
Age: 20
Gender: Female
Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
Hey umm sorry I kinda died guys. LOL

But hey, I caught up with the Bleach anime in the past few days. Now I can talk about new episodes and stuff! I feel included again. =D

My favorite canon arc is the TBTP arc. Debuted in America this past weekend. =D

Second favorite canon arc is probably a tie between the Soul Society arc (Rukia's rescue arc) and
Spoiler:
the one that just finished, the real/fake Karakura town arcs combined... Basically the end of the series prior to the time skip, but after Hueco Mundo.

Favorite non-canon (filler) arc is probably the zanpakuto arcs (both of them combined), for now. Though I have a feeling the current one will overtake it soon...


In other news, I procrastinated homework for nearly a week while I had off, so don't expect to see me again today (May 31, 2011). LOL I'll be busy~

But in completely separate news, I baked cookies. =D
__________________
  #2292    
Old May 31st, 2011, 05:20 AM
smile!'s Avatar
smile!
Kangaskhan
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: here and there...
Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charizard★ View Post
Who is MC? ._.
Merciless Cremator, Captain of Squad 2. The guy who silently appears, randomly drop off a topic and quickly disappear again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charizard★ View Post
What's everyone else favorite arc?
Spoiler:
I quite like the Zanpakto rebellion arc, but BEFORE Koga was introduced. After we found out that Muramasa is actually doing all these to free Koga, it started to go downhill. (I seriously had expected to see Unohana vs Minazuki). But after the main series ended and the Toju individual episodes started, the whole arc just went from bad to horrible.

For canon arc, I must say I also love the Fake Karakura Town arc (idk how far it extends). We got to see Soi Fon's bankai, Shunsui and Ukitake's shikai fully explained, and some awesome Kido by Hachi and Urahara. The HM arc was also quite nice, because of the Byakuya and Mayuri fights. (I'm not a very big fan of Ichigo and Kenpachi fights, yeah).

The only down thing about the FKT/HM arc is that it has little Unohana in it. =( Ah well, at least we saw her traveling with Ichigo and healing Hiyori. =\
__________________

  #2293    
Old May 31st, 2011, 06:11 AM
Binary's Avatar
Binary
え?
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Age: 19
My favorite arcs take up season one, two and three; namely, The Substitute, The Entry, and The Rescue (According to Wikipedia, derp). The Arc which revolved around the Bount was pretty boring. The Hueco Mundo Arc was alright; some of the fights were good. The Fake Karakura Town arc was pretty good too; good fights there too. That is all. :P
__________________
  #2294    
Old May 31st, 2011, 06:26 AM
RASENCERO's Avatar
RASENCERO
MWOEHAHAHA!!!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Galaxy Center
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
>.> many posts...
I'll start somewhere.

Welcome to the Bleach Fan Club ~Ryukaa! I am the lieutenant of the 12th Squad, Rasencero.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zam
I'm guessing your belief that you can beat Byakuya must be based on your zanpakuto's abilities.
Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilp
Yes we shall

Thanks, my sister made the outfit, and she found green eyeshadow that was vibrant enough, so we used that. I just had to frown for it to all fit together.
I think shiny Pokemon plushies are more rare than an actual shiny.
We have indeed. Renji was the best. Yours wasn't all that bad, but the mask would have finished it.

Eyeshadow? lol What did your sister dress up like?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Char
On the topic of Zaraki, has anyone seen the previous Zaraki?
Yes.
I don't remember where though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Min
But in completely separate news, I baked cookies. =D
Noooo! Don't lure Ilpy!

Favorite arc:
Spoiler:
I quite like the KT/FKT arc, but as filler goes the first half of the zanpakuto rebellion are was awesome. This might get better then that one though. Fullbring arc is getting there.


Today's ep... I think Smile!'s head exploded. Oh wait, there is also an ending with Unohana. Stand back and watch the rest go boom.
It took me this long to realize, but they stole my cloning idea!
Spoiler:
Granted, they use modsouls but still...
I get the feeling that kageroza has an army of Reigai captains. That's what I would do.


If the captain commander would ever need to be replaced, I think Unohana is the most capable.
__________________




Last edited by RASENCERO; May 31st, 2011 at 06:32 AM.
  #2295    
Old May 31st, 2011, 09:25 AM
Naruto Uzumaki's Avatar
Naruto Uzumaki
memories.
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Wasn't the old Zaraki (not trying to be racist) dark skinned?

I'm just curious because I heard a couple of kids talking about it in my school the other day.
__________________
My melted heart remains
As I painfully cover my permanent wounds
Somewhere in the city that flies by
Your siren wails endlessly
Open up

l MAL l
  #2296    
Old May 31st, 2011, 09:36 AM
I like Pokemon (...)'s Avatar
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by smile! View Post
I would, if he met the real Unohana which is unlikely
Something I just realised... I don't know if you can see half of the sign in the background, but she was in the yaoi section. I'll leave you with that thought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charizard★ View Post
What's everyone else favorite arc?
Hm... I couldn't say which is my "favourite" arc. I might go with on of the Hueco Mundo arcs, though (there are 2, right? One before, and one after the filler).
Quote:
Originally Posted by minchan View Post
But in completely separate news, I baked cookies. =D
Omnomnom
Quote:
Originally Posted by smile! View Post
Spoiler:
I quite like the Zanpakto rebellion arc, but BEFORE Koga was introduced. After we found out that Muramasa is actually doing all these to free Koga, it started to go downhill. (I seriously had expected to see Unohana vs Minazuki). But after the main series ended and the Toju individual episodes started, the whole arc just went from bad to horrible.
My thoughts exactly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RASENCERO View Post
We have indeed. Renji was the best. Yours wasn't all that bad, but the mask would have finished it.

Eyeshadow? lol What did your sister dress up like?

If the captain commander would ever need to be replaced, I think Unohana is the most capable.
Yeah, you're right, the only problem was that a mask was too expensive, and I had no way of making it within a month.

A shinigami academy student. No pics :p

Yeah, Unohana. Maybe Shunsui, because he would know to get serious.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charizard★ View Post
Wasn't the old Zaraki (not trying to be racist) dark skinned?
Yes, yes he was (his name isn't Zaraki, it's Kenpachi Kiganjou).
And you aren't being racist unless you're being offensive. If there was nothing offensive said, then you aren't being racist.
__________________
YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
  #2297    
Old May 31st, 2011, 09:40 AM
Naruto Uzumaki's Avatar
Naruto Uzumaki
memories.
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Quote:
Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post

Yes, yes he was (his name isn't Zaraki, it's Kenpachi Kiganjou).
And you aren't being racist unless you're being offensive. If there was nothing offensive said, then you aren't being racist.
Wow, well that was a fail x.x
I overheard them talking about how Kubo might bring back the previous captains in a flash back or something? I doubted it because I had heard nothing about it, so I'm pretty sure they were just making it up. Can anyone verify this?
__________________
My melted heart remains
As I painfully cover my permanent wounds
Somewhere in the city that flies by
Your siren wails endlessly
Open up

l MAL l
  #2298    
Old May 31st, 2011, 09:45 AM
I like Pokemon (...)'s Avatar
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charizard★ View Post
Wow, well that was a fail x.x
I overheard them talking about how Kubo might bring back the previous captains in a flash back or something? I doubted it because I had heard nothing about it, so I'm pretty sure they were just making it up. Can anyone verify this?
I'm pretty sure that's just rumours/speculation. Someone else should confirm, but I think the only thing we know is that we'll have a short arc and a long arc (did he say the order?), Bleach is halfway through, and he'll continue for another 10 years or so.

I think most people speculated that, after the Winter War, we'd have a short flashback arc that ties everything up (especially with the reintroduction of a certain shinigami, and his relationship with a certain Quincy, perhaps), which obviously didn't happen.

And of course, that group of previous captains, were only shown from the Masked character book 2 (the third should be coming out, I think, I remember seeing the cover in one of the scanlations). It's likely that Kubo will go to them and flesh them out EVENTUALLY.
__________________
YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
  #2299    
Old May 31st, 2011, 10:00 AM
Naruto Uzumaki's Avatar
Naruto Uzumaki
memories.
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Quote:
Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
I'm pretty sure that's just rumours/speculation. Someone else should confirm, but I think the only thing we know is that we'll have a short arc and a long arc (did he say the order?), Bleach is halfway through, and he'll continue for another 10 years or so.

I think most people speculated that, after the Winter War, we'd have a short flashback arc that ties everything up (especially with the reintroduction of a certain shinigami, and his relationship with a certain Quincy, perhaps), which obviously didn't happen.

And of course, that group of previous captains, were only shown from the Masked character book 2 (the third should be coming out, I think, I remember seeing the cover in one of the scanlations). It's likely that Kubo will go to them and flesh them out EVENTUALLY.
10 more years left of the anime or just in anime years? Yea, I'm pretty sure that's the right order.

Tbh, I would like to see the previous captains in a flash back, it would be nice. Anyone else agree?
__________________
My melted heart remains
As I painfully cover my permanent wounds
Somewhere in the city that flies by
Your siren wails endlessly
Open up

l MAL l
  #2300    
Old May 31st, 2011, 10:21 AM
I like Pokemon (...)'s Avatar
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charizard★ View Post
10 more years left of the anime or just in anime years? Yea, I'm pretty sure that's the right order.

Tbh, I would like to see the previous captains in a flash back, it would be nice. Anyone else agree?
I think he meant ten years of drawing the manga. Since, I guess, he himself doesn't really do anything for the anime (I'd guess that he'd design some filler characters, maybe come up with the plot for arcs, or have an idea for a short filler that the anime could use).

I don't think anyone would disagree :p
__________________
YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 02:00 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.