The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Advertise here

View Poll Results: What makes this hack worth playing?
The Mapping. 114 24.84%
The Scripts. 91 19.83%
The Story. 236 51.42%
The Challenge. 123 26.80%
Boredom O_O 146 31.81%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 459. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 29th, 2011, 04:50 PM
Kairieto
Beginning Trainer

Advertise here
Hey just got this and noticed part of the Male characters coat and pants are the different color then the rest of him
Also unsure if this was already mentioned but when you enter the buildings (As far as starting town that i noticed thats as far as i got so far) its plays the the Ding sound from when you enter the pokemon center

Last edited by Kairieto; May 29th, 2011 at 05:06 PM.
Old May 29th, 2011, 07:40 PM
NTA
Where?

Nature: Adamant
I Love the title screen!!!!

Old May 31st, 2011, 10:23 AM
psychicboy
Hacking is all that matters...

Nature: Hasty
These are some odd bugs. A ding when you enter the building? But yeah, I still work on this when I have the time. I've become older now then when I had first started it, but my promise to finish this hack will be fulfilled. Eventually.

Wanna play my hack? Check it out here!

My sig was "too big brah", so I shortened it.
Old July 28th, 2011, 01:32 PM
Gren Draco
Beginning Trainer

I can't get this hack to work, it just keeps coming up with pokemon fire red -.-
Am I applying it properly (Renaming the IPS file to the same as the rom then compressing into the rar file with fire red)? I'm doing it the same way I have dne for every hack.
Can someone please link me to a site with a rom that definately works? I've been using coolrom and it hasn't failed me on others :/
Old August 4th, 2011, 03:42 PM
topgunitsme
Unhatched Egg

there is a weird bug(neva seen nething like it)....when i tried to deposit a pokemon in de pc the screen turned...i had caught de milotic and now i really wanna withdraw it...can sum1 pls offer a solution

turned black*....jus realised tht i had not typed in the complete thing

Last edited by topgunitsme; August 4th, 2011 at 06:08 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old August 5th, 2011, 06:20 AM
Went
wonderful frog seed

Send a message via Skype™ to Went
GliscorOwnz revived this thread when it had been dead for over a month, so I'm closing it :x

Sponsored Links

Advertise here