The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 31st, 2011, 06:16 AM
lukasz_pro
Saiyan Prince

Nature: Hardy
guys last 2 questions

where i can find lapras ?
and hoen starters ?
Old May 31st, 2011, 06:47 AM
Sarcastic Prince
Starting anew...

Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukasz_pro View Post
guys last 2 questions

and hoen starters ?
Lapras can be obtained in Seanport City.
The Hoenn starters can be obtained by a professor in the
University of Inhore.
Old May 31st, 2011, 07:18 AM
lukasz_pro
Saiyan Prince

thx a lot

and this seadra (with dragon scale) from trade is only female ? i tried 10 times load the game and all the time is female , i dont collect female pokemons xD
Old May 31st, 2011, 08:54 AM
brian1666
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Calm
Can someone tell me where to find the rycian gym leader? I already found him at the zoo but where does he fly to?
Old May 31st, 2011, 01:09 PM
Josephrulzyou
Secret trainer

Nature: Naughty
Quote:
beldum : help ;/
dratini : iv got :D
chikorita : iv got
kanto starters : iv got
fossils : i talked with all people in museum and nothing ;/

ps. someone MUST make pokedex with pokemon locations ;p

what i must do now ? (RICYAN CITY GYM IS EMPTY)
for beldum go to ironmen city

before u resurrect the fossils u should have free slots in ur party
Old May 31st, 2011, 02:46 PM
Squaredancer
Beginning Trainer

Does anyone know what to do when you get to grometch(I don't know the right spelling) city-the desert one. I go to the gym and a guy says go to mine. The mine guy says go to the museum and the museum guy says I need a ticket!? I've been trying to figure this out for like 3 hours at least. I even went all the way through Mt. Zheri and I just found Steven and someone else battling at the end and when I passed them nothing happened and I got to a deadend where I needEd surf? Thanks to anyone who can help.
Old May 31st, 2011, 07:10 PM
Xoy
Beginning Trainer

Why I can't use any hack tool on the rom, after I patch it with the .ips? And why can't use it on gpSPhone (I have iTouch 4g with gpsphone 6.6.7)? Btw, best hack so far, congrats.
Old May 31st, 2011, 07:21 PM
icyblade
Beginning Trainer

the first gym uses bug type but use rock type attacks zzz

Old May 31st, 2011, 11:45 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squaredancer View Post
Does anyone know what to do when you get to grometch(I don't know the right spelling) city-the desert one. I go to the gym and a guy says go to mine. The mine guy says go to the museum and the museum guy says I need a ticket!? I've been trying to figure this out for like 3 hours at least. I even went all the way through Mt. Zheri and I just found Steven and someone else battling at the end and when I passed them nothing happened and I got to a deadend where I needEd surf? Thanks to anyone who can help.
You've been to gym and you couldn't go to museum?
Weird... you should be able to enter museum once gym guard tells you that GL isn't there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xoy View Post
Why I can't use any hack tool on the rom, after I patch it with the .ips?
Well it's blocked :D Only some guys know how to break it :D (Okay I'm joking xD Use RHEA xD)

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old June 1st, 2011, 01:03 AM
Sarcastic Prince
Starting anew...

Quote:
thx a lot

and this seadra (with dragon scale) from trade is only female ? i tried 10 times load the game and all the time is female , i dont collect female pokemons xD
Gender doesn't really matter. In the new English version, you can evolve Seadra into Kingdra by levelling up to Lv. 50.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
Well it's blocked :D Only some guys know how to break it :D (Okay I'm joking xD Use RHEA xD)
Ash, you shouldn't tell anybody else on how to crack the Rom. This information should only be known to us. Honestly, he's not even the editor of this hack. He shouldn't edit anything at all.

Anyways, did you receive my PM? You're supposed to be editing the stuff I tell you to do.
Old June 1st, 2011, 04:06 AM
Squaredancer
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Why I can't use any hack tool on the rom, after I patch it with the .ips? And why can't use it on gpSPhone (I have iTouch 4g with gpsphone 6.6.7)? Btw, best hack so far, congrats.
I had the same problem. It was in a post earlier. You use GBA Header with the light platinum rom and ruby rom. Also make sure the permissions are set right.

Quote:
You've been to gym and you couldn't go to museum?
Weird... you should be able to enter museum once gym guard tells you that GL isn't there.

So what can I do now? Is there a way to like go in and reset the event or something?

Last edited by Squaredancer; June 1st, 2011 at 04:43 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old June 1st, 2011, 05:50 AM
lukasz_pro
Saiyan Prince

i dont understand one thing
why i cant fly to cities with blue line ? http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...ztytuuspz.jpg/
game is completed
Old June 1st, 2011, 06:10 AM
Sarcastic Prince
Starting anew...

Quote:
why i cant fly to cities with blue line ? http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...ztytuuspz.jpg/
game is completed
I have no idea. I will check on it and see if I can fix it.
Old June 1st, 2011, 06:47 AM
lukasz_pro
Saiyan Prince

thx
where i can get psychic ? (TM 29 ? )
and there will be "FAQ pokedex" ? because i dont know what moves can i get on other pokemons than kanto / johto / hoen

ps. u or someone must fix some exp bugs , i mean for example in elite four if i kill stelix 65 lvl i got 2700 exp , BUT if i kill torterra 66lvl iv only recive 630 exp
this same situation exist in other pokemons in elite four

Last edited by lukasz_pro; June 1st, 2011 at 06:57 AM.
Old June 1st, 2011, 07:15 AM
Xoy
Beginning Trainer

Ash and Squaredancer, thanks for the help, and S. Prince, I know I'm not an editor, but can't I edit it for my own usage? I wanna make the game harder than it is, but for ME to play, OK? Again, keep the good work, cause its great.
Old June 1st, 2011, 08:17 AM
master2738
Deviant Master

jeez, people are still asking how to edit the rom and get it to work on the gpsphone? people, all wes did was edit the rom's header, he didnt block it or use some magical creator power to keep u from editing/playing it on the gpsphone. if you want to edit the rom ( with advance map or hacking tools like that) or play it on the gpsphone you hav to google and download the gba header edit tool. simply change the header of the rom to a basic ruby rom header and you'll be able to edit with advance map/play the rom on your gpsphone to your hearts content :]]]]]]]

P.S. if i remember (around page 70 in this thread) there is a much better explanation on how to do all this then the explanation i just gave....just fyi :]

Last edited by master2738; June 1st, 2011 at 08:19 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old June 1st, 2011, 11:32 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic Prince View Post
Gender doesn't really matter. In the new English version, you can evolve Seadra into Kingdra by levelling up to Lv. 50.
Why did you do that oh my god? o.O
You absolutely destroyed the purpose of Wes' in-game trades...

Quote:
Ash, you shouldn't tell anybody else on how to crack the Rom. This information should only be known to us. Honestly, he's not even the editor of this hack. He shouldn't edit anything at all.

Anyways, did you receive my PM? You're supposed to be editing the stuff I tell you to do.
Wah, it doesn't matter He'd find it out anyway

Yeah I did, I know, just chill =D

Quote:
So what can I do now? Is there a way to like go in and reset the event or something?
Weird... Have you tried re-enter to see if it works now?

Quote:
game is completed
Because ROM does not have unlimited amount of fly positions =)

Old June 2nd, 2011, 01:44 AM
Sarcastic Prince
Starting anew...

Quote:
Ash and Squaredancer, thanks for the help, and S. Prince, I know I'm not an editor, but can't I edit it for my own usage? I wanna make the game harder than it is, but for ME to play, OK? Again, keep the good work, cause its great.
No. Wesley only gave permission to me.
If you continue editing the hack, I will get the moderators
on you.

Last edited by colcolstyles; June 2nd, 2011 at 08:23 AM. Reason: Don't be a mini-mod; just report it next time.
Old June 2nd, 2011, 03:21 AM
noobtrainer123
some dude

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
No. It's not even completed yet.
Also, it's against the rules to post Roms here.

Oh alright.Well can you at least help me ? im at the entrance of mt. icestorm but theres a girl in my way and she wont let me through no matter how many times i talk to her.
Old June 2nd, 2011, 04:21 AM
Squaredancer
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
[B]
Weird... Have you tried re-enter to see if it works now?
I've left the city and come back and talked to him like 20 times but the museum gaurd still says I need a ticket.
Old June 2nd, 2011, 05:56 AM
Sarcastic Prince
Starting anew...

Quote:
Why did you do that oh my god? o.O
You absolutely destroyed the purpose of Wes' in-game trades...

[/COLOR][/FONT][/B]
It is pathetic to have a PKMN evolve right after an in-game trade.
It will be more of a challenge if you train the traded PKMN in order to have it evolve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobtrainer123 View Post
Oh alright.Well can you at least help me ? im at the entrance of mt. icestorm but theres a girl in my way and she wont let me through no matter how many times i talk to her.
No. I'm not even at that place yet. To be honest, don't play the untranslated version if you can't understand Porteguese.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXxLugia View Post
I cant understand what r u talking all about. Is the new english version of Pokemon Light Platinum out? If yes can someone give me a link for prepatched game and can u tell me is it playable for android phones because i have xperia x8 and i can play all original gba and hack pokemon games on my gba emulator but i cant play this game. First english version of P.L.P. was great it worked perfectly can u explain me what is wrong with 1st versio. Is it bugged or is it unfinished pls answer? THX.
No. It's not completed yet.
Old June 2nd, 2011, 09:21 AM
lukasz_pro
Saiyan Prince

i found bug
ENBUOH from lvl 38 evoluing into this http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/545.shtml xD i must all the time stop the evolution

someone read my post about exp bug in E4 ?
Old June 2nd, 2011, 11:46 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
It is pathetic to have a PKMN evolve right after an in-game trade.
It will be more of a challenge if you train the traded PKMN in order to have it evolve.
o.O o.O o.O
Okay... I think it's pointless to convince you...

Quote:
I've left the city and come back and talked to him like 20 times but the museum gaurd still says I need a ticket.
This is really weird... I could sware that when I reached that point of game, only talking to guy ahead of gym was enough... in fact I think he gave me that ticket.
Don't you have save from before?

Quote:
i found bug
ENBUOH from lvl 38 evoluing into this http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/545.shtml xD i must all the time stop the evolution

someone read my post about exp bug in E4 ?
SP is going to fix the first bug, don't worry.
But I'm curious about that E4 bug =)

Old June 2nd, 2011, 11:55 AM
lukasz_pro
Saiyan Prince

"SP is going to fix the first bug, don't worry.
But I'm curious about that E4 bug =)"

i think this is bug but this isint normal , my upper post

"ps. u or someone must fix some exp bugs , i mean for example in elite four if i kill stelix 65 lvl i got 2700 exp , BUT if i kill torterra 66lvl iv only recive 630 exp
this same situation exist in other pokemons in elite four"

from last moment , metagros 70 lvl 44 exp
Old June 2nd, 2011, 03:26 PM
trololol
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
I have this exact same problem. Tried going in and out multiple times but still doesn't work. Steven doesn't react at all when I pass him in the cave.

Also, I taught my Heracross the TM Rock Climb but it doesn't work or even show up on the Pokemon screen as a usable move outside of battle.

The Groment problem is kinda bugging me now since I absolutely cannot find a way around it.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links