• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
I think he meant ten years of drawing the manga. Since, I guess, he himself doesn't really do anything for the anime (I'd guess that he'd design some filler characters, maybe come up with the plot for arcs, or have an idea for a short filler that the anime could use).

I don't think anyone would disagree :p
Kubo doesn't draw the anime? Wow, I thought he does ._.
Some of the fillers aren't that bad, imo.

I disagree. :3

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Kubo doesn't draw the anime? Wow, I thought he does ._.
Some of the fillers aren't that bad, imo.

XD So does my sister.
I'm no expert at how anime is created though I enjoy making myself sound like it, considering the amount of frames he would have to draw for an entire, 20+ minute show, on top of the manga itself (and mangaka HAVE to have at least a few chapters that they haven't published yet, for when they can't write/draw).

That, and I know from DBZ's anime, Toriyama himself could not tell which Goku he drew, and which was drawn by one of the main animators (does that make sense?).

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
XD So does my sister.
I'm no expert at how anime is created though I enjoy making myself sound like it, considering the amount of frames he would have to draw for an entire, 20+ minute show, on top of the manga itself (and mangaka HAVE to have at least a few chapters that they haven't published yet, for when they can't write/draw).

That, and I know from DBZ's anime, Toriyama himself could not tell which Goku he drew, and which was drawn by one of the main animators (does that make sense?).
Wow. I thought Kubo had to draw the anime too. .___.

Yes, that does make sense. Well, I guess it's pretty easy to copy a person's drawings, despite the vast difference in the way different mangaka draw. Animators must be something.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Do you guys know the basic anime production process? I'll write a quick paragraph or two for those of you who aren't too sure about it.

Spoiler:

Ok, i rambled a bit there, hope it helped though.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Do you guys know the basic anime production process? I'll write a quick paragraph or two for those of you who aren't too sure about it.

Spoiler:

Woah, that's pretty long, but thanks for the 101!

Anyone excited for the new chapter of the manga today?

Years
Today's ep... I think Smile!'s head exploded. Oh wait, there is also an ending with Unohana. Stand back and watch the rest go boom.

Spoiler:

If the captain commander would ever need to be replaced, I think Unohana is the most capable.

Ahh. Now I feel urged to go watch it right now. XD
...There IS? Wherewherewhere?

Spoiler:

Her, or Shunsui, or Ukitake, I think. Those are the 3 senior Captains. Or maybe a Captain from Squad 0 will take over.

Something I just realised... I don't know if you can see half of the sign in the background, but she was in the yaoi section. I'll leave you with that thought.

tbh, that Unohana looked like... a guy. :P
As long as that is not the real Unohana, she can do whatever she likes. XP

\
Tbh, I would like to see the previous captains in a flash back, it would be nice. Anyone else agree?

...Did you just disagree with yourself? XDD
We already saw the previous Captains in a flashback... TBtP arc But yeah, maybe even older Captains?

Spoiler:

Whoa. Thanks for the info.
Speaking of anime, anyone knows when they are going to sub the 4th movie?

...It's not out yet :P In my place, it would be tomorrow, since it's night now.

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014

Spoiler:

Woah, thanks. That's a lot of info. ^^;

Not really. XD;
I have a couple of chapters to catch up on anyway. :/

Speaking of anime, anyone knows when they are going to sub the 4th movie?
I don't really. :/
But I wish they'd do it sooner. >:|

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
We already saw the previous Captains in a flashback... TBtP arc But yeah, maybe even older Captains?
Yes I did! XD

We did? But, I don't remember ever seeing the old Kenpachi.

...It's not out yet :P In my place, it would be tomorrow, since it's night now.

Ohh, well, you should watch it tmrw :P

I need to catch up on the latest filler tho.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Actually I am looking forward for the next chapter. Identity of our mystery soul reaper has been bugging me for 2 weeks now.

As for the film it will be subbed not long after it's out on DVD, probably a couple more months to wait yet.

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
Yes I did! XD

I don't really remember in which episode it was, but we did see him before he joined the Gotei 13. He had Yachiru on his back (as always) too. And I think he had a fight with Ikkaku as well(?).

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
That's been bugging me too, I'm pretty sure it's
Spoiler:

I don't really remember in which episode it was, but we did see him before he joined the Gotei 13. He had Yachiru on his back (as always) too. And I think he had a fight with Ikkaku as well(?).
By old Kenpachi, I mean the previous captain XD

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Previous Squad 11 captain was that big guy, *googles* Kenpachi Kiganjō.
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Previous Squad 11 captain was that big guy, *googles* Kenpachi Kiganjō.
Spoiler:

I've seen pictures of him before and heard of him in the Bount arc, but I've never seen him in a flashback.

Is anyone else interested in him, like I am? (By interested, I mean curious)

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Latest chapter.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Manga is out at mangareader.net
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Wow, it's really cool to know that. I'll see how much I can remember of that, or if I remember that the info is here, when/if I need to tell someone about it.
I thought Charizard was was disagreeing with my idea.

Last edited:

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
I don't remember the previous squad 11 captain. =/ I usually remember these things...

Off topic: LAPRAS. I LOVE YOUR SIG/AVATAR SET. =D I'm hooked on Steins;Gate lately... XD

Back on topic...

Manga's out already? *goes to check*

EDIT: Back!! Read the chapter:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
I don't remember the previous squad 11 captain. =/ I usually remember these things...
The only time Kiganjou has been shown is in the Unmasked character books. He's been mentioned a few times before (Ichinose, from the Bount Filler, referenced him, and he was referenced in the TBtP arc - I think by Shunsui - when he didn't show up to the Captains meeting; he was called lazy, or something along those lines).

But besides that, nothing, really.

Years

I don't really. :/
But I wish they'd do it sooner. >:|

Yeah :<

Spoiler:

Actually I am looking forward for the next chapter. Identity of our mystery soul reaper has been bugging me for 2 weeks now.

As for the film it will be subbed not long after it's out on DVD, probably a couple more months to wait yet.

It's still not shown yet. :P

Ah. That's a long time to wait >.<

I thought Charizard was was disagreeing with my idea.

Which was his original idea. XD

Charizard: I would like to see some of the previous Captains in a flashback (or something to that extent). Anyone else agree?
ILPy: I don't think anyone would disagree. :p
Charizard: I disagree.

He disagrees that anyone else would disagree with his idea. XP

and he was referenced in the TBtP arc - I think by Shunsui - when he didn't show up to the Captains meeting; he was called lazy, or something along those lines).

They did reference him? o.o

Spoiler:

Oh, anime :P
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Spoiler:

Did I miss anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back