The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 31st, 2011, 10:24 AM
Naruto Uzumaki
memories.
Community Supporter

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
I think he meant ten years of drawing the manga. Since, I guess, he himself doesn't really do anything for the anime (I'd guess that he'd design some filler characters, maybe come up with the plot for arcs, or have an idea for a short filler that the anime could use).

I don't think anyone would disagree :p
Kubo doesn't draw the anime? Wow, I thought he does ._.
Some of the fillers aren't that bad, imo.

I disagree. :3
Your siren wails endlessly
Open up

l MAL l
Old May 31st, 2011, 10:35 AM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charizard★ View Post
Kubo doesn't draw the anime? Wow, I thought he does ._.
Some of the fillers aren't that bad, imo.

XD So does my sister.
I'm no expert at how anime is created though I enjoy making myself sound like it, considering the amount of frames he would have to draw for an entire, 20+ minute show, on top of the manga itself (and mangaka HAVE to have at least a few chapters that they haven't published yet, for when they can't write/draw).

That, and I know from DBZ's anime, Toriyama himself could not tell which Goku he drew, and which was drawn by one of the main animators (does that make sense?).
Old June 1st, 2011, 02:12 AM
Binary
え?

Quote:
XD So does my sister.
I'm no expert at how anime is created though I enjoy making myself sound like it, considering the amount of frames he would have to draw for an entire, 20+ minute show, on top of the manga itself (and mangaka HAVE to have at least a few chapters that they haven't published yet, for when they can't write/draw).

That, and I know from DBZ's anime, Toriyama himself could not tell which Goku he drew, and which was drawn by one of the main animators (does that make sense?).
Wow. I thought Kubo had to draw the anime too. .___.

Yes, that does make sense. Well, I guess it's pretty easy to copy a person's drawings, despite the vast difference in the way different mangaka draw. Animators must be something.
Old June 1st, 2011, 03:20 AM
Weeaboo Name
Armed Bastard
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Do you guys know the basic anime production process? I'll write a quick paragraph or two for those of you who aren't too sure about it.

Spoiler:
Pre Production
>The storyboard is created either by the director or a person specifically hired to create it. For a series like Bleach it would involve interpreting and Kubo's manga chapters into episode long pieces to the best of their ability.
>Script is written by a script writer, again using the manga as a guideline.

Character Design
>Ok, they have the basics from the manga but that's not enough for the animation team in the next step. The job of the character designer is to draw the characters from multiple angles, in different poses, wearing different things and with different facial expressions. The reason for this is so the animators don't have lots of reference material and they all keep uniform.

Imagine a team whole team of people all drawing their own version of Ichigo and just having to hope it all fits together later on?

Video/animation production
>Using the storyboard the head animator will draw up the key frames, a key frame usually sits at the beginning and end of a big movement (sword swinging down or a punch being thrown ect). These all used to be done by hand but computers are the norm now.
>After the key frames have been done the in-between frames are drawn by a team of multiple animators. Although these are important they are less dificult to do as there isn't a lot of thinking involved, just drawing loads of frames slightly different from the last one. This process can be shortened by computer software but some teams still prefer to do it by hand (well, if drawing on a pc is classed as by hand anyway).
>When all of the frames are done they're sent to a stylist.. This person or people do the colouring and shadowing for the show.
>after it's coloured the SFX team take over, they draw in new new things and add computer effects. With Bleach this would be stuff like sparks from blades crashing, the spiritual pressure, dust and in the latest arc the Reigai have the eyes glowing.
>finally they go to the editor who puts it all together with the help of the director, here they change the pacing and make sure the flow of the show is going well.

Some long running anime have lots of different animation teams who have their own styles and traits. There's a well known team in One Piece that sacrifice detail but give a much more flowing animation quality. It's all about balancing their time as they are against the clock after all.

Sound
>Unlike American animation the mouths are animated before the seiyuu even see it, basically they say the words whilst the mouth is moving and pause while it stops.
>Sound director then adds music and sound effects to set the tone of the series.

Other
Just realised, for the filler arcs the director will either write or hire a person to write a new scenario which will later be turned onto a storyboard.

Ok, i rambled a bit there, hope it helped though.

Old June 1st, 2011, 04:30 AM
Naruto Uzumaki
memories.
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Lapras- View Post
Do you guys know the basic anime production process? I'll write a quick paragraph or two for those of you who aren't too sure about it.

Spoiler:
Pre Production
>The storyboard is created either by the director or a person specifically hired to create it. For a series like Bleach it would involve interpreting and Kubo's manga chapters into episode long pieces to the best of their ability.

Character Design
>Ok, they have the basics from the manga but that's not enough for the animation team in the next step. The job of the character designer is to draw the characters from multiple angles, in different poses, wearing different things and with different facial expressions. The reason for this is so the animators don't have lots of reference material and they all keep uniform.

Imagine a team whole team of people all drawing their own version of Ichigo and just having to hope it all fits together later on?

>Using the storyboard the head animator will draw up the key frames, a key frame usually sits at the beginning and end of a big movement (sword swinging down or a punch being thrown ect). These all used to be done by hand but computers are the norm now.
>After the key frames have been done the in-between frames are drawn by a team of multiple animators. Although these are important they are less dificult to do as there isn't a lot of thinking involved, just drawing loads of frames slightly different from the last one. This process can be shortened by computer software but some teams still prefer to do it by hand (well, if drawing on a pc is classed as by hand anyway).
>When all of the frames are done they're sent to a stylist.. This person or people do the colouring and shadowing for the show.
>after it's coloured the SFX team take over, they draw in new new things and add computer effects. With Bleach this would be stuff like sparks from blades crashing, the spiritual pressure, dust and in the latest arc the Reigai have the eyes glowing.
>finally they go to the editor who puts it all together with the help of the director, here they change the pacing and make sure the flow of the show is going well.

Some long running anime have lots of different animation teams who have their own styles and traits. There's a well known team in One Piece that sacrifice detail but give a much more flowing animation quality. It's all about balancing their time as they are against the clock after all.

Sound
>Unlike American animation the mouths are animated before the seiyuu even see it, basically they say the words whilst the mouth is moving and pause while it stops.
>Sound director then adds music and sound effects to set the tone of the series.

Other
Just realised, for the filler arcs the director will either write or hire a person to write a new scenario which will later be turned onto a storyboard.

Woah, that's pretty long, but thanks for the 101!

Anyone excited for the new chapter of the manga today?
Open up

l MAL l
Old June 1st, 2011, 05:54 AM
smile!
Kangaskhan

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by RASENCERO View Post

Today's ep... I think Smile!'s head exploded. Oh wait, there is also an ending with Unohana. Stand back and watch the rest go boom.

Spoiler:
Granted, they use modsouls but still...
I get the feeling that kageroza has an army of Reigai captains. That's what I would do.

If the captain commander would ever need to be replaced, I think Unohana is the most capable.
Ahh. Now I feel urged to go watch it right now. XD
...There IS? Wherewherewhere?

Spoiler:
I think he does. Well, at least the only ones that we haven't seen a Reigai are Unohana and Yamamoto. All the others have been replaced. The only good thing is, he can't have made an Aizen reigai, or they all would have died by now.

Her, or Shunsui, or Ukitake, I think. Those are the 3 senior Captains. Or maybe a Captain from Squad 0 will take over.

Quote:
Something I just realised... I don't know if you can see half of the sign in the background, but she was in the yaoi section. I'll leave you with that thought.
tbh, that Unohana looked like... a guy.
As long as that is not the real Unohana, she can do whatever she likes. XP

Quote:
\
Tbh, I would like to see the previous captains in a flash back, it would be nice. Anyone else agree?
Quote:

...Did you just disagree with yourself? XDD
We already saw the previous Captains in a flashback... TBtP arc But yeah, maybe even older Captains?

Quote:

Spoiler:
Pre Production

Character Design

Sound

Other

Whoa. Thanks for the info.
Speaking of anime, anyone knows when they are going to sub the 4th movie?

Quote:
...It's not out yet In my place, it would be tomorrow, since it's night now.

Old June 1st, 2011, 06:10 AM
Binary
え?

Quote:

Spoiler:
Pre Production

Character Design

Sound

Other

Woah, thanks. That's a lot of info. ^^;

Quote:
Not really. XD;
I have a couple of chapters to catch up on anyway. :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by smile! View Post
Speaking of anime, anyone knows when they are going to sub the 4th movie?
I don't really. :/
But I wish they'd do it sooner. >:|
Old June 1st, 2011, 06:12 AM
Naruto Uzumaki
memories.
Community Supporter

Quote:
We already saw the previous Captains in a flashback... TBtP arc But yeah, maybe even older Captains?

Yes I did! XD

We did? But, I don't remember ever seeing the old Kenpachi.

Quote:

...It's not out yet :P In my place, it would be tomorrow, since it's night now.
Ohh, well, you should watch it tmrw :P

I need to catch up on the latest filler tho.
Open up

l MAL l
Old June 1st, 2011, 06:17 AM
Weeaboo Name
Armed Bastard
Community Supporter

Actually I am looking forward for the next chapter. Identity of our mystery soul reaper has been bugging me for 2 weeks now.

As for the film it will be subbed not long after it's out on DVD, probably a couple more months to wait yet.

Old June 1st, 2011, 06:21 AM
Binary
え?

Quote:
Yes I did! XD

I don't really remember in which episode it was, but we did see him before he joined the Gotei 13. He had Yachiru on his back (as always) too. And I think he had a fight with Ikkaku as well(?).
Old June 1st, 2011, 06:26 AM
Naruto Uzumaki
memories.
Community Supporter

That's been bugging me too, I'm pretty sure it's
Spoiler:
Karin or her sister :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binary View Post

I don't really remember in which episode it was, but we did see him before he joined the Gotei 13. He had Yachiru on his back (as always) too. And I think he had a fight with Ikkaku as well(?).
By old Kenpachi, I mean the previous captain XD
Open up

l MAL l
Old June 1st, 2011, 06:43 AM
Weeaboo Name
Armed Bastard
Community Supporter

Previous Squad 11 captain was that big guy, *googles* Kenpachi Kiganjō.
Spoiler:

Old June 1st, 2011, 06:51 AM
Naruto Uzumaki
memories.
Community Supporter

Quote:
Spoiler:
I've seen pictures of him before and heard of him in the Bount arc, but I've never seen him in a flashback.

Is anyone else interested in him, like I am? (By interested, I mean curious)
Open up

l MAL l
Old June 1st, 2011, 08:22 AM
Binary
え?

Quote:
By old Kenpachi, I mean the previous captain XD
My bad. >///>

Quote:
Spoiler:
I don't remember seeing that guy either. I'm curious about all the previous Kenpachi captains in general. And it appears Kiganjō was taken down by Zaraki in a single blow.
Old June 1st, 2011, 09:13 AM
Weeaboo Name
Armed Bastard
Community Supporter

Latest chapter.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Was this a k-on crossover?

anyway, nice to hear a little more about Orihime (unless i missed the part about her parents before.) She really has been powered up over the last couple of chapters.]

Blind Ichigo...yeah, he always powers up on a knife edge so it was to be expected.

I think Ginjou will end end up being a good guy pretending to be a bad guy pretending to be a good guy.

Old June 1st, 2011, 12:05 PM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Manga is out at mangareader.net
Spoiler:
More battle analysis!

Aha, Yukio only gives the chairs when Orihime wants out XD.

Aha, silly Orihime.

Looks like Riruka simply doesn't know how to handle info like that. She probably would feel too awkward trying to sympathise with her, so she acts like that instead.

Woah, slashed his eyes. I wonder how much he can see, now?

Quote:

Spoiler:
Pre Production

Character Design

Sound

Other

Wow, it's really cool to know that. I'll see how much I can remember of that, or if I remember that the info is here, when/if I need to tell someone about it.
Quote:
I thought Charizard was was disagreeing with my idea.

Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); June 1st, 2011 at 12:11 PM.
Old June 1st, 2011, 02:07 PM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
I don't remember the previous squad 11 captain. =/ I usually remember these things...

Off topic: LAPRAS. I LOVE YOUR SIG/AVATAR SET. =D I'm hooked on Steins;Gate lately... XD

Back on topic...

Manga's out already? *goes to check*

EDIT: Back!! Read the chapter:

Spoiler:
Lots of Orihime/Riruka scenes. LOL Nice to see some good old character development.

I'm interested to know more about why Ichigo can't sense Ginjou...

Last edited by minchan; June 1st, 2011 at 02:15 PM.
Old June 1st, 2011, 02:15 PM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by minchan View Post
I don't remember the previous squad 11 captain. =/ I usually remember these things...
The only time Kiganjou has been shown is in the Unmasked character books. He's been mentioned a few times before (Ichinose, from the Bount Filler, referenced him, and he was referenced in the TBtP arc - I think by Shunsui - when he didn't show up to the Captains meeting; he was called lazy, or something along those lines).

But besides that, nothing, really.
Old June 2nd, 2011, 01:48 AM
smile!
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binary View Post

I don't really. :/
But I wish they'd do it sooner. >
Yeah :<

Quote:
Spoiler:
Well, I didn't know what you meant by "old". XD Turn Back the Pendulum Arc was mainly focused on the Vizards, but they were the Captains back then. As for even older Captains, like Hikifune, and the previous Kenpachi, maybe or maybe not Kubo will disclose it in the future.

Quote:
Actually I am looking forward for the next chapter. Identity of our mystery soul reaper has been bugging me for 2 weeks now.

As for the film it will be subbed not long after it's out on DVD, probably a couple more months to wait yet.
It's still not shown yet.

Ah. That's a long time to wait >.<

Quote:
I thought Charizard was was disagreeing with my idea.
Which was his original idea. XD

Charizard: I would like to see some of the previous Captains in a flashback (or something to that extent). Anyone else agree?
ILPy: I don't think anyone would disagree. :p
Charizard: I disagree.

He disagrees that anyone else would disagree with his idea. XP

Quote:
and he was referenced in the TBtP arc - I think by Shunsui - when he didn't show up to the Captains meeting; he was called lazy, or something along those lines).
They did reference him? o.o

Spoiler:
I like Yukio even more now XD
lol, I love the expression on Orihime when she saw the donut. SO FREAKING CUTE X3

So now we know how Orihime manages to get to school without having to work to pay for the tuition fee. lol.

Riruka did bring the dunots for Orihime, eh? But just too socially awkward to say "I brought you some donuts. " XD

Woah, the title only came on page 14. And why did they have empty dialog boxes on page 18? censored?

Oh, anime
Spoiler:
@Rasencero Damn right my head just exploded XD Double Unohana, w00t. 8D *hopes we get to see them fight each other* Itl'll be hard, because Unohana never fought in the manga, but I'll just have to keep my hopes up. XD At the very least, someone will fight her. I just hope the Reigai Unohana won't just suddenly be gone when Inaba is defeated.

Though, next episode would probably show Hitsugaya vs Reigai Byakuya fight first. And... when Yamamoto analyzed his own fight with Shunsui and Ukitake, something crossed my mind. Shunsui and Ukitake did not pass through the Senkaimon, did they? So how did Inaba managed to clone them? o.o What if he also had a clone Yamamoto in store?

Also, the shinigami's cup is PURE WIN. XDDDD I lol'd when Unohana turned into a smiley expression, with the background lighting up like that. XD

Last edited by smile!; June 2nd, 2011 at 01:57 AM.
Old June 2nd, 2011, 01:43 PM
Merciless Cremator
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Adamant
Spoiler:

Anime
I don't like Nazomi, I mean now she finally decides to let them protect her, after how many times has she been nearly captured?!

The fights this arc are nice, loved the Matsumoto and Rukia battles. The Yamamoto fight makes me happy as well, Kenpachi's fight, I expected to be more destructive. :\ The fight was still nice, regardless, making him fight using Kendo and having a heart warming moment right after the fight.

Manga

Did Ichigo get slashed in the eyes? >.> This Fullbringer arc has its ups and downs with me, I loved the Rinka and Orihime interaction, but fine Ginjro (Whatever his name is) well...annoying. The other character I could live with is the evil murderous bishie that wants to injure and kidnap main characters.

Orihime and Chad better have awesome fight scenes from now on and shouldn't lose to anyone other than the big bad, for the rest of this arc, along with uyru, Kubo owns them screen time.

Did I miss anything?

Old June 3rd, 2011, 12:05 PM
RASENCERO
MWOEHAHAHA!!!

Nature: Adamant
I kinda already knew how stuff like this was made. But for tv series an cartoons. Makes sense that its the same for anime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minchan
But in completely separate news, I baked cookies. =D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilpy
Omnomnom
"A wild Ilpy appeared!
Minchan threw a rock.
The wild Ilpy became angry!
It used Bite!
Minchan lost her dress!
The wild Ilpy tore it up with Hyperbeam!
Minchan crept closer.
The wild Ilpy is watching carefully.
Minchan threw bait.
The wild Ilpy is eating the cookies!
Minchan threw a safari ball!
. .. ...
Gotcha!
Congratulations! You caught an Ilpy!
Your Ilpy has been send to Kubo's Pc."

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC
Did I miss anything?
Not much and quite a bit.
Nothing special, but we had some new topics yes without you and some new discussions about the previous kenpachi.
And Ilpy used eyeliner dressed up like Ulqiuorra.

Use fonts that humans can read!

Spoiler:

RurikaxIchigoxInoue. In that order. If you change that order Rurika will fight with Inoue and afterwards will make her feel guilty.
She totally brought those donuts for Inoue. I have the feeling that Riruka become more polite and such just for Ichigo and be better than Inoue. Lol at Yukio. XD
Ginjou so has alterior motives. Ichigo doesn't trust him... Hmmmm... could it be more obvious?
Plot twist were Ginjou and Tsukishima work together/Tsukshima is good/ Ginjou betrays people/both are evil....
Or neither. Still, something is up.

Character development chps. has been nice. Time for some action/plot development. This training has been going on long enough. Need timeskip or Deus Ex!

*Creates new head for smile!*
With the compliments of squad 12. This one has a fail safe for Unohana-ness. Enjoy.
Btw, I got you free SciFi on it. I will not use the new name dammit!

Last edited by RASENCERO; June 3rd, 2011 at 12:33 PM.
Old June 3rd, 2011, 12:13 PM
Weeaboo Name
Armed Bastard
Community Supporter

Indeed, the only difference is the voice recording comes first in US cartoons. This is because they animate the mouth differently, Japan take budget and time saving measures there and use flaps.

Old June 4th, 2011, 12:04 PM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
LOL Rasencero...

BTW I like the filler arc so far but
Spoiler:
I didn't notice that Ukitake and Kyoraku didn't go through the senkaimon. That's interesting...
Old June 4th, 2011, 12:12 PM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Spoiler:
Well, I didn't know what you meant by "old". XD Turn Back the Pendulum Arc was mainly focused on the Vizards, but they were the Captains back then. As for even older Captains, like Hikifune, and the previous Kenpachi, maybe or maybe not Kubo will disclose it in the future.
Spoiler:
By mentioning them, I'm hoping that he'll go more in depth about them. Otherwise, it's quite... annoying, learning a tiny bit about a character, and nothing else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post

They did reference him? o.o
My mistake, Shinji did.
Quote:
"A wild Ilpy appeared!
Minchan threw a rock.
The wild Ilpy became angry!
It used Bite!
Minchan lost her dress!
The wild Ilpy tore it up with Hyperbeam!
Minchan crept closer.
The wild Ilpy is watching carefully.
Minchan threw bait.
The wild Ilpy is eating the cookies!
Minchan threw a safari ball!
. .. ...
Gotcha!
Congratulations! You caught an Ilpy!
Your Ilpy has been send to Kubo's Pc."
I lol'd too much.
Quote:
And Ilpy used eyeliner dressed up like Ulqiuorra.
It was eye shadow, thankyouverymuch.

Quote:
Indeed, the only difference is the voice recording comes first in US cartoons. This is because they animate the mouth differently, Japan take budget and time saving measures there and use flaps.
Which I think is better in general, because it allows for easier dubbing (you just have to make the syllables fit the mouth flaps, which is easier than with mouth flaps like "O". Does that even make sense?).
Old June 5th, 2011, 05:48 AM
smile!
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merciless Cremator View Post
Did I miss anything?
Apparently, you have an alter ego here also named Charizard who is another fan of Yoruichi.

Quote:
*Creates new head for smile!*
With the compliments of squad 12. This one has a fail safe for Unohana-ness. Enjoy.
Btw, I got you free SciFi on it. I will not use the new name dammit!
Why thank you, but I don't mind my Unohana-ness. Even if my head explodes infinite times.

Free SciFi.. whatisthat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by minchan View Post
LOL Rasencero...

BTW I like the filler arc so far but
Spoiler:
I didn't notice that Ukitake and Kyoraku didn't go through the senkaimon. That's interesting...
I think they didn't. I could be mistaken. Do you happen to know, Rasen? Since ILPy still haven't watched the whole filler, I believe, or else I'd have asked him

Quote:
Spoiler:
By mentioning them, I'm hoping that he'll go more in depth about them. Otherwise, it's quite... annoying, learning a tiny bit about a character, and nothing else.

My mistake, Shinji did.
Cross your finger and hope to fall into a well of chocolate sauce chip cookies... I mean, knowing Kubo, he'll probably have forgotten them already. XD

o.o Even I didn't remember things like that. XD

Since activity is slow, allow me to steal post another topic:
Against the 10 Espada, how would you fare?
Don't open if you're not up-to-date with the current manga:
Spoiler:
0. Yammy
Blergh. He may be huge, but he got defeated very easily by Byakuya and Kenpachi. He didn't even get a fight scene, but I would have to rant about that some other time. idk if his Hierro is thick enough to withstand the onslaught of Kido moves. If no, then I'll win. If yes, I'll simply have to find his weak spots or whatever. All in all, I think I would win.

1. Coyote Starrk
Starrk... is a fast guy. I could probably withstand his Cero gun. His wolves, though, are a lot harder to defeat. I could probably force a draw, or maybe win, if I use my Ace/King card, but otherwise he'll be very hard to fend off.

2. Barragan Luisenbarn
This guy... is weird. o.o idk if his abilities can make elemental stuff rot, like... Fire, Wind or Water. XD I might lose if I happen to get the Earth cards, other than that, if his powers cannot affect Kido, then I might win. Provided I don't get caught within Respira.

3. Tia Halibel
My fight against her would be very much based on luck. If I get Fire cards... I'm screwed. Water cards and we'll have a water party! wouldn't give me any specific advantage. Wind Cards would give me something, if I can activate the Mind element and have a Lightning-based attack. Earth Cards wouldn't do much, since she can blast rocks away with Cascada. I could win, but as with Starrk, it'll be hard.

4. Ryuu Ulquiorra Schiffer
ILPy is so going to slaughter me if I ever so much land a finger on him XP At any rate, the only way I might stand a chance against him would be by using my strongest cards. Even then, Ulqiorra is freaking fast o.o I don't think I could even froce a draw. Plus, he has that second resurreccion.

5. Nnoitra Jiruga
This guy is pretty much the same as Kenpachi. Again, hard to win. Might force a draw. Nothing much to be said.

6. Grimmjoww Jeagerjacques (sp?)
catnips! Pretty similar to Ulquiorra, maybe less strength. Hard to win, could draw.

7. Zommari Leroux
Ah. This one is easier. His Gemelos Sonido could cause quite a problem, but I'd try to hold that off and force him to release. Once he releases, then he's a dead meat. His immobility makes it even easier for me to set traps or whatever around him.

8. Szayel Granz
A mad scientist >.< He could disable my bankai, but then my shikai is not really different from my bankai. So long as I stay out of his reach (Carbon Copy, or Voodoo Doll), I should be fine. I guess I could set a trap and run away somewhere else, but he'd notice the trap. lol.At any rate, I could probably win, or at least draw. Lose if he got me in a doll first. o.o

9. Aaroniero Aruruarrghhoweveryouspellhisname
....... I believe I don't need to explain? XD If Rukia could beat him, then anyone could.

Last edited by smile!; June 5th, 2011 at 08:49 AM.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here