Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index



Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Trade Corner > Trade Shops
Notices

Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #7301    
Old June 3rd, 2011, 07:45 AM
Namic
Beginning Trainer
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Gender: Male

Advertise here
I'll get them for you now.

Terrakion - Adamant
Stats - 324/392/216/162/216/315
Evs - 252atk/252speed/4hp
Ivs - Flawless

Thundurus - Modest
Stats - 300/239/176/383/196/321
Ivs - Flawless

Beartic - Jolly
Stats - 394/319/197/158/196/149
Evs - 252hp/252atk/4def
Ivs - Flawless

Galvantula - Timid
Stats - 282/171/156/293/156/346
Ivs - Flawless

Carracosta - Adamant
Stats - 290/346/302/165/166/163
Evs - Atk252/spd252/hp4
Ivs - 31/31/31/13/31/31

Latias - Timid
Stats - 329/176/216/307/296/334
Ivs - Flawless

Haxorus - Jolly
Stats - 293/393/216/140/176/322
Evs - 252atk/252speed/4hp
Ivs - Flawless

Last edited by Namic; June 3rd, 2011 at 07:57 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
  #7302    
Old June 3rd, 2011, 09:17 AM
Ginji's Avatar
Ginji
Shiny Hunter
FC: 3007-8602-5963
IGN: Ginji for Y
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: dunno
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to Ginji
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namic View Post
I'll get them for you now.

Terrakion - Adamant
Stats - 324/392/216/162/216/315
Evs - 252atk/252speed/4hp
Ivs - Flawless

Thundurus - Modest
Stats - 300/239/176/383/196/321
Ivs - Flawless

Beartic - Jolly
Stats - 394/319/197/158/196/149
Evs - 252hp/252atk/4def
Ivs - Flawless

Galvantula - Timid
Stats - 282/171/156/293/156/346
Ivs - Flawless

Carracosta - Adamant
Stats - 290/346/302/165/166/163
Evs - Atk252/spd252/hp4
Ivs - 31/31/31/13/31/31

Latias - Timid
Stats - 329/176/216/307/296/334
Ivs - Flawless

Haxorus - Jolly
Stats - 293/393/216/140/176/322
Evs - 252atk/252speed/4hp
Ivs - Flawless
hmmm ok, I'm interested in these:

Terrakion - Adamant
Stats - 324/392/216/162/216/315
Evs - 252atk/252speed/4hp
Ivs - Flawless

Thundurus - Modest
Stats - 300/239/176/383/196/321
Ivs - Flawless

Galvantula - Timid
Stats - 282/171/156/293/156/346
Ivs - Flawless

Carracosta - Adamant
Stats - 290/346/302/165/166/163
Evs - Atk252/spd252/hp4
Ivs - 31/31/31/13/31/31

Haxorus - Jolly
Stats - 293/393/216/140/176/322
Evs - 252atk/252speed/4hp
Ivs - Flawless
3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)
  #7303    
Old June 3rd, 2011, 09:29 AM
Namic
Beginning Trainer
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Gender: Male
In that case can I have
Evd - Landorus, Archeops, Conkledurr, Chadulure & Reuniclus.

Please?

My fc is - 3654 0471 4629

Which of your codes should I use ?

Last edited by Namic; June 3rd, 2011 at 09:30 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
  #7304    
Old June 3rd, 2011, 09:47 AM
Ginji's Avatar
Ginji
Shiny Hunter
FC: 3007-8602-5963
IGN: Ginji for Y
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: dunno
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to Ginji
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namic View Post
In that case can I have
Evd - Landorus, Archeops, Conkledurr, Chadulure & Reuniclus.

Please?

My fc is - 3654 0471 4629

Which of your codes should I use ?
Sure , use my black fc and I'll be able to trade once my dsi is done charging
3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)
  #7305    
Old June 3rd, 2011, 09:57 AM
Namic
Beginning Trainer
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Gender: Male
Shoot me a vm or pm when you're ready then. x]
  #7306    
Old June 3rd, 2011, 10:08 AM
Dj2030's Avatar
Dj2030
Pokemon Breeder
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: May 2009
Gender:
Nature: Relaxed
Ginji, do you have this pokemon event still in it's egg ?

-UT Iris's Axew lv.1

If you do please let me know, I have lots of events I could trade for it.

Thank you .
.
  #7307    
Old June 3rd, 2011, 10:44 AM
Ginji's Avatar
Ginji
Shiny Hunter
FC: 3007-8602-5963
IGN: Ginji for Y
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: dunno
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to Ginji
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj2030 View Post
Ginji, do you have this pokemon event still in it's egg ?

-UT Iris's Axew lv.1

If you do please let me know, I have lots of events I could trade for it.

Thank you .
.
Sadly I don't, I got that in a trade "
3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)
  #7308    
Old June 4th, 2011, 12:17 PM
Dj2030's Avatar
Dj2030
Pokemon Breeder
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: May 2009
Gender:
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginji View Post
Sadly I don't, I got that in a trade "
OK, thank you Ginji. If you get one please PM me.

.
  #7309    
Old June 4th, 2011, 02:02 PM
xxkaylabby's Avatar
xxkaylabby
cake the cat
Community Supporter
FC: 5112-3916-4805
IGN:
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: somewhere ;]
Gender: Female
Nature: Sassy
im interested in:
UT Careful Mantine (10/31/06) OT フクオカ [Fukuoka]
check my trade thread and pm me.




|Theme|
|My Gallery|
|Friend Code|
|Trade Thread|







  #7310    
Old June 4th, 2011, 03:30 PM
ckiddy's Avatar
ckiddy
Beginning Trainer
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
I request your shiny evd gallade lv100 and I offer you a shiny evd rhyperior lv100
  #7311    
Old June 5th, 2011, 02:18 AM
Ginji's Avatar
Ginji
Shiny Hunter
FC: 3007-8602-5963
IGN: Ginji for Y
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: dunno
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to Ginji
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxkaylabby View Post
im interested in:
UT Careful Mantine (10/31/06) OT フクオカ [Fukuoka]
check my trade thread and pm me.
I didn't see anything I wanted, sorry "
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckiddy View Post
I request your shiny evd gallade lv100 and I offer you a shiny evd rhyperior lv100
I already have that...
3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)
  #7312    
Old June 5th, 2011, 05:00 AM
~Frozen Darkness~'s Avatar
~Frozen Darkness~
It's watching you...
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Staten Island, NY
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Docile
UT shiny zorua lv.1 (modest)

I can trade you a shiny Ev'd Gigalith for this.
Signature is blank right now :/
  #7313    
Old June 5th, 2011, 05:48 AM
Ginji's Avatar
Ginji
Shiny Hunter
FC: 3007-8602-5963
IGN: Ginji for Y
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: dunno
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to Ginji
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Frozen Darkness~ View Post
UT shiny zorua lv.1 (modest)

I can trade you a shiny Ev'd Gigalith for this.
Would you tell me its stats?
3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)
  #7314    
Old June 5th, 2011, 07:21 AM
~Frozen Darkness~'s Avatar
~Frozen Darkness~
It's watching you...
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Staten Island, NY
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Docile
No problem :D

Ev'd in Attack and HP

Hp: 208
Attack: 221
Def: 161
Sp. Atk: 75
Sp. Def: 86
Speed: 49

Naughty nature, lv 55
Signature is blank right now :/
  #7315    
Old June 5th, 2011, 07:35 AM
Ginji's Avatar
Ginji
Shiny Hunter
FC: 3007-8602-5963
IGN: Ginji for Y
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: dunno
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to Ginji
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Frozen Darkness~ View Post
No problem :D

Ev'd in Attack and HP

Hp: 208
Attack: 221
Def: 161
Sp. Atk: 75
Sp. Def: 86
Speed: 49

Naughty nature, lv 55
Could you finish ev training it to lv.100?
3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)
  #7316    
Old June 5th, 2011, 07:38 AM
~Frozen Darkness~'s Avatar
~Frozen Darkness~
It's watching you...
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Staten Island, NY
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Docile
I can try, but I don't have enough rare candies, so I need to use the E4. It won't affect the EV's though.
Signature is blank right now :/
  #7317    
Old June 5th, 2011, 08:24 AM
Katja's Avatar
Katja
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Maryland
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Nature: Naive
Send a message via Skype™ to Katja
Do you still have any shiny eevees? I would love a male and female one.
Also, I'm interested in that shiny zorua.

Right now I have to trade: gamestop shiny suicune and raiku, shiny victini, japanese event zoroark, event celebi, some shiny starters (like DW piplup, bulbasaur...) and also a lvl 100 shiny volcarona and a regular level 100 jolteon, not hacked!

can you tell I really want them lol i have some more you might like as well

White: 2150 9156 5750

Last edited by Katja; June 5th, 2011 at 08:34 AM.
  #7318    
Old June 5th, 2011, 08:36 AM
Ginji's Avatar
Ginji
Shiny Hunter
FC: 3007-8602-5963
IGN: Ginji for Y
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: dunno
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to Ginji
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Frozen Darkness~ View Post
I can try, but I don't have enough rare candies, so I need to use the E4. It won't affect the EV's though.
let me know when your done "
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katja View Post
Do you still have any shiny eevees? I would love a male and female one.
Also, I'm interested in that shiny zorua.

Right now I have to trade: gamestop shiny suicune and raiku, shiny victini, japanese event zoroark, event celebi, some shiny starters (like piplup, bulbasaur...) and also a lvl 100 shiny volcarona and a regular level 100 jolteon, not hacked!

can you tell I really want them lol i have some more you might like as well
Yup , use my US white fc and I need to transfer them first

Do you have anything else that you can offer for shiny zorua? Also victini can't be shiny yet
3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)
  #7319    
Old June 5th, 2011, 08:50 AM
jamy
Beginning Trainer
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Gender: Male
For any Regigigas:

I can offer Haxorus lv 100,

Kyurem lv 80

Tornadus lv 40?

Black FC: 3138 7(six)28 3394 ~ (six button has broken)
  #7320    
Old June 5th, 2011, 08:53 AM
~Frozen Darkness~'s Avatar
~Frozen Darkness~
It's watching you...
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Staten Island, NY
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Docile
Gigalith is lv 100 now, just tell me when you're ready to trade.

Fc: 3009-7391-8151
Signature is blank right now :/
  #7321    
Old June 5th, 2011, 09:31 AM
Katja's Avatar
Katja
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Maryland
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Nature: Naive
Send a message via Skype™ to Katja
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginji View Post
let me know when your done "

Yup , use my US white fc and I need to transfer them first

Do you have anything else that you can offer for shiny zorua? Also victini can't be shiny yet
Well, I do have a shiny one lol. What did you want for the eevees?

For Zorua...I guess I'll list a bunch of pokemon I have.

Absol, zangoose, golduck, riolu, buneary, DW chikorita, lvl 100 timid genesect, got a few growlithes, shiny timid meowth with technician, shiny reuniclus, DW skitty, lvl 100 blissey, shiny ducklett, shiny lvl 100 cobalion, lvl 100 modest gengar AND DW shint torchic.

any of those? @_@

EDIT: also got lvl 100 regigigas and DW shiny blastoise :x

White: 2150 9156 5750

Last edited by Katja; June 5th, 2011 at 09:37 AM.
  #7322    
Old June 5th, 2011, 11:54 AM
Ginji's Avatar
Ginji
Shiny Hunter
FC: 3007-8602-5963
IGN: Ginji for Y
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: dunno
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to Ginji
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamy View Post
For any Regigigas:

I can offer Haxorus lv 100,

Kyurem lv 80

Tornadus lv 40?

Black FC: 3138 7(six)28 3394 ~ (six button has broken)
no thanks, sorry "
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Frozen Darkness~ View Post
Gigalith is lv 100 now, just tell me when you're ready to trade.

Fc: 3009-7391-8151
What are its final stats now?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katja View Post
Well, I do have a shiny one lol. What did you want for the eevees?

For Zorua...I guess I'll list a bunch of pokemon I have.

Absol, zangoose, golduck, riolu, buneary, DW chikorita, lvl 100 timid genesect, got a few growlithes, shiny timid meowth with technician, shiny reuniclus, DW skitty, lvl 100 blissey, shiny ducklett, shiny lvl 100 cobalion, lvl 100 modest gengar AND DW shint torchic.

any of those? @_@

EDIT: also got lvl 100 regigigas and DW shiny blastoise :x
the eevees' are freebies

I'm not interested in those, since 4 of them are hacks
3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)
  #7323    
Old June 5th, 2011, 12:00 PM
~Frozen Darkness~'s Avatar
~Frozen Darkness~
It's watching you...
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Staten Island, NY
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Docile
HP: 370
Attack: 399
Defense: 290
Sp. Atk: 133
Sp. Def: 153
Speed: 86
Signature is blank right now :/
  #7324    
Old June 5th, 2011, 01:38 PM
Katja's Avatar
Katja
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Maryland
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Nature: Naive
Send a message via Skype™ to Katja
Ok well tell me when you are ready. I already added you. :D

White: 2150 9156 5750
  #7325    
Old June 6th, 2011, 10:38 AM
/CRAZYSCIENCER/Wolf
Beginning Trainer
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: May 2011
Gender: Male
Can I get moveset,EVs,IVs and OT of Metagross from 4th gen?
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Advertise here
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 1



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 02:33 PM.

About Us
© 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com. Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.

Copyright
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com. PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator. Header artwork by Jordanice of deviantART.

Social Media
If you would like to stay up-to-date with us on the go, when we're down, or other such things, follow us on social media sites--most notibly Twitter, Facebook, and Google Plus--by clicking on the links provided.

Design presented by Peitharchia. Special thanks to Hiroshi Sotomura and Ausaudriel.