• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
I kinda already knew how stuff like this was made. But for tv series an cartoons. Makes sense that its the same for anime.

Minchan said:
But in completely separate news, I baked cookies. =D

Ilpy said:

"A wild Ilpy appeared!
Minchan threw a rock.
The wild Ilpy became angry!
It used Bite!
Minchan lost her dress!
The wild Ilpy tore it up with Hyperbeam!
Minchan crept closer.
The wild Ilpy is watching carefully.
Minchan threw bait.
The wild Ilpy is eating the cookies!
Minchan threw a safari ball!
. .. ...
Gotcha!
Congratulations! You caught an Ilpy!
Your Ilpy has been send to Kubo's Pc."

MC said:
Did I miss anything?

Not much and quite a bit.
Nothing special, but we had some new topics yes without you and some new discussions about the previous kenpachi.
And Ilpy used eyeliner dressed up like Ulqiuorra.

Use fonts that humans can read!

Spoiler:

Character development chps. has been nice. Time for some action/plot development. This training has been going on long enough. Need timeskip or Deus Ex!

*Creates new head for smile!*
With the compliments of squad 12. This one has a fail safe for Unohana-ness. Enjoy.
Btw, I got you free SciFi on it. I will not use the new name dammit!

Last edited:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Indeed, the only difference is the voice recording comes first in US cartoons. This is because they animate the mouth differently, Japan take budget and time saving measures there and use flaps.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
LOL Rasencero...

BTW I like the filler arc so far but
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

They did reference him? o.o
My mistake, Shinji did.
"A wild Ilpy appeared!
Minchan threw a rock.
It used Bite!
Minchan lost her dress!
Minchan crept closer.
Minchan threw bait.
. .. ...
Gotcha!
Your Ilpy has been send to Kubo's Pc."
I lol'd too much.
And Ilpy used eyeliner dressed up like Ulqiuorra.
It was eye shadow, thankyouverymuch.

Indeed, the only difference is the voice recording comes first in US cartoons. This is because they animate the mouth differently, Japan take budget and time saving measures there and use flaps.
Which I think is better in general, because it allows for easier dubbing (you just have to make the syllables fit the mouth flaps, which is easier than with mouth flaps like "O". Does that even make sense?).

Years
Did I miss anything?

Apparently, you have an alter ego here also named Charizard who is another fan of Yoruichi.

*Creates new head for smile!*
With the compliments of squad 12. This one has a fail safe for Unohana-ness. Enjoy.
Btw, I got you free SciFi on it. I will not use the new name dammit!

Why thank you, but I don't mind my Unohana-ness. Even if my head explodes infinite times.

Free SciFi.. whatisthat?

LOL Rasencero...

BTW I like the filler arc so far but
Spoiler:

I think they didn't. I could be mistaken. Do you happen to know, Rasen? Since ILPy still haven't watched the whole filler, I believe, or else I'd have asked him

Spoiler:

My mistake, Shinji did.

Cross your finger and hope to fall into a well of chocolate sauce chip cookies... I mean, knowing Kubo, he'll probably have forgotten them already. XD

o.o Even I didn't remember things like that. XD

Since activity is slow, allow me to steal post another topic:
Against the 10 Espada, how would you fare?
Don't open if you're not up-to-date with the current manga:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Anime 324
Spoiler:

Latest chapter.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

"A wild Ilpy appeared!
Minchan threw a rock.
It used Bite!
Minchan lost her dress!
Minchan crept closer.
Minchan threw bait.
. .. ...
Gotcha!
Your Ilpy has been send to Kubo's PC."
Here is your 100 Internets, sir. xD

Since activity is slow, allow me to steal post another topic:
Have we done this one here before?

Last edited:
Years
Anime 324
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Ah, let's just hope they don't skip that part.

XD Yeah.

Nope, as far as I remember. That one was the Gotei 13 I believe. Or I may have missed the topic

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
Ilpy said:
It was eye shadow, thankyouverymuch.

Really? My bad. :P
Eye shadow sounds better then eye liner. XD Just mess'n with ya.

Smile! said:
I think they didn't. I could be mistaken. Do you happen to know, Rasen?

I don't think so either. However, if we should believe what Kageroza said last ep. then
Spoiler:

Zam said:
Here is your 100 Internets, sir. xD

Tnx :D *puts in mattress*

Idk, but I didn't.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
about manga
Spoiler:

about anime
Spoiler:

I'm going away this weekend (Friday-Sunday) to AnimeNEXT, an anime convention. (No duhhh... LOL) I won't be online during that time (obviously) but I'm going to some Bleach photoshoots. I'll link you guys to pictures when they're up. =D

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
I'll look forward for those Minchi.

Ep 325 was great.
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Cross your finger and hope to fall into a well of chocolate sauce chip cookies... I mean, knowing Kubo, he'll probably have forgotten them already. XD
You're right there.

Really? My bad. :P
Eye shadow sounds better then eye liner. XD Just mess'n with ya.
xD

about manga
Spoiler:
Yeah, there was a mention of crappy parents, before, just not the aunt thing.

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
Ep. 325
Spoiler:

Chp. 451
Spoiler:

Years
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Ep 325 was great.
Spoiler:

That she is. 8D

Spoiler:

Yeah, there was a mention of crappy parents, before, just not the aunt thing.

idk, but I think the aunt mention was just something random Kubo pulled out of his ass to make the dialog more... interesting.

Ep. 325
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Manga
Spoiler:

Episode 325 8D
Spoiler:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Just thought I'd post the sad news that voice actress Tomoko Kawakami passed away at the age of 41. She was the original voice actress of Soi Fon if you didn't know. RIP.

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Manga 451
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

You should use mangastream.com as your main source for Bleach. :p

Just thought I'd post the sad news that voice actress Tomoko Kawakami passed away at the age of 41. She was the original voice actress of Soi Fon if you didn't know. RIP.
Wow, I had no idea. D:
Well this is a bummer, kind of like when the original seiyuu for Ivankov was arrested.
Though of course, this is much more somber.
Maybe we should have a moment of silence or something. Maybe individually...

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
idk, but I think the aunt mention was just something random Kubo pulled out of his ass to make the dialog more... interesting.
Probably, unless her aunt is actually her mother or something 8O.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Oh, man. It's always a sad thing when someone passes away.
I did a bit more research, and Kawakami had Ovarian Cancer, and stopped playing her roles in around 2009 (in Bleach, Houko Kawashima took her role as Soifon's voice on the 206th episode, the beginning of the Turn Back the Pendulum Arc, that first aired on the 10th February 2009). It was just on the 9th of June that she passed away.
R.I.P.
Maybe we should have a moment of silence or something. Maybe individually...
Mmm, I agree.

Years

Aww.

Spoiler:

You should use mangastream.com as your main source for Bleach. :p

Hopefully.
Spoiler:

idk. Because MS only gives the latest 4 chapters. MF has the whole lot of them, so it's easier if you want to find older chapters.

Spoiler:

It was just on the 9th of June that she passed away.
R.I.P.

Which, plainly, sucks.

Yeah. I Googled her when Lapras mentioned that, then I noticed that day's date. I was like, o.o

Last edited:

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Honestly though, if it wasn't a distant relative, then how would Orihime even be living right now? I mean someone's gotta put her through school, and give her money to eat. Not to mention she has to live somewhere. So funding would have to be from somebody, it's not really a stretch to say it's a distant relative... There are ways to find those kinds of people, you know...

I found out on tigersmouth.org. That site is a site for kids and teens who play Go. Tomoko Kawakami also played the lead role in Hikaru no Go, among many, many, other roles. I've actually been rewatching Hikaru no Go over the past week and a half, so it hit me pretty hard. As I'd been watching, the voice I had been hearing had left us... Though it might have been harder for me to rewatch the series starting after I heard the news, so I guess I'm lucky that I had already been watching.

Sorry for straying from the topic a bit, but I guess what I'm saying is that she'll be missed. She played many important roles in various anime. I only regret that I didn't learn her name until she passed away.

BTW guys, pics are up from AnimeNEXT on Facebook. I didn't upload any YET, but others have. Go to my profile and just check the photos. There were 2 shoots, Friday and Saturday. On Saturday, we killed Aizen again. My idea. Again. Oh and if you haven't added me yet, please do. My name on Facebook is Sei Xīn Chūn Yamakiri so you can look me up under that.

Years
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

BTW guys, pics are up from AnimeNEXT on Facebook. I didn't upload any YET, but others have. Go to my profile and just check the photos. There were 2 shoots, Friday and Saturday. On Saturday, we killed Aizen again. My idea. Again. Oh and if you haven't added me yet, please do. My name on Facebook is Sei Xīn Chūn Yamakiri so you can look me up under that.
I had a look, and they're awesome. I wish the convention I go to has more Bleach cosplayers XD
The Ulquiorras were wow.
I especially loved the Grimmjow in a wheelchair flipping everyone off XD
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back