• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The One-In-Each Challenge

Years
I guess I'll hop on. I lost my version of White, so I need something to do while I find the money to replace it. :'(

Name: Poopnate

GenI - Leaf Green
GenII - Crystal (emulated)
GenIII - Emerald (emulated if I can't find my old copy)
GenIV - Platinum
GenV - White (when I can replace it)

Monotype - NO!

For LG, I can NOT hack, so if it is something late in the game, could I please get a Redraw until I get something that's possible without using my usual Redraw?

Edit: I decided I'll do my own list using the Random Generator that Zeus linked (thank you :) ). My list is:

LG: NidoranF
Crystal: Hoothoot
Emerald: Mudkip
Platinum: Turtwig
White: Venipede

If my list doesn't seem legit, feel free to give me a new one. I won't be very far at all with any of the games, so I don't mind starting over. :P I wouldn't mind a Flying Monotype if you give me a new list, but if you don't, I'll just go Non-Monotype with the list I have. :P

Looks good! Good luck! XD

Just a small update on my Crystal run with Phanpy/Donphan. After realizing I couldn't catch a Phanpy unless it was morning, I had to restart the game due to not being able to change the time. However, I FINALLY was able to catch one, named Jay, after having a good few flee on me. We just finished up the first gym but that's all I'm going to do tonight with this. I'll update as soon as I can!

JayI.png
JayII.png
JayIII.png

jespoke

Still do monotype challenges once in a blue moon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 10, 2020
Followed Poopnate's example to do my redraw, Emerald instantly landed on Spoink, while Diamond went past Agron and Vespiquen (i said no bug :I) to end up giving me... Spiritomb!!! I love Spiritombs design, but I've never got to use him before. Yay :D Starting on Diamond now :)

Porygon Z

721 and counting!
Years
I will do this, sounds quite funny.
Just a thing, if I get some evolving Pokès, can I have all the last evolutionary forms? Thanks.

Username: Porygon Z
Games: Blue, Crystal, Sapphire, Pearl, Black
Monotype: Absolutely not :P

jespoke

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 10, 2020
Here you go Porygon Z. You can evolve them :)

Blue: Mankey
Crystal: Pineco
Sapphire: Slakoth
Pearl: Bronzor
Black: Roggenrola

Porygon Z

721 and counting!
Years
Here you go Porygon Z. You can evolve them :)

Blue: Mankey
Crystal: Pineco
Sapphire: Slakoth
Pearl: Bronzor
Black: Roggenrola

Awesome Pokès, just a thing: I will change from Blue to Yellow, since I can get Mankey in Route 22, right for the 1st Gym Battle.
Anyways, i've already started, and I'm training him in Viridian Forest (at the start now :D).

trozeiani056.gif
~ Lv. 10 ~ Scratch, Leer, Low Kick
trozeiani025.gif
~ Lv. 8 ~ Thundershock, Growl, Tail Whip, Thunder Wave
trozeiani016.gif
~ Lv. 5 ~ Tackle, Sand Attack

Years
Hm thought so with Eevee i'll hack Umbreon in later like after the 5th gym or something.
The others I'll hack in early except Seedot. least i picked the right game. Okay got some encounter codes going through to see if they work. I started with black but i forgot the exp enabler so i have to go back.

Zeus2398

God
Years
OMG, I haven't played in ages, I beat Chuck ages ago, haven't played since then lol. Got loads of challenges going on. Might play a bit tomorrow, though...

EDIT: On second thoughts, I'm dropping out, I'm finding it too easy, as I always do with single pokemon challenges. You knock everything out in a single hit.

Arnold

...?
Years
Quick update. I got my male Burmy and evolved him. His hidden power electric helps out a lot. My Mothim is now Level 38 and we're at Hearthhome City.

Years
Guys, I'm sorry to say that I'm dropping out. Like with what Zeus said above, it gets WAY too boring OHKOing everything with one pokemon, and it takes AGES to get up to lvl 100. I'm more looking forward to multiple pokemon challenges nowadays. So count me out.

jespoke

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 10, 2020
I think i follow the train of people quitting: Spiritomb just OHKO'ed all of Roarks Pokemon without me having to grind first :I I will keep my Spiritomb though, as it was Modest in first try :O

Years
Started with Crystal

Im a girl named Tsuki, i chose Chiko the Chikorita.
Traveled to Mr.pokemon's house, leveling Chiko to 7, got the pokedex left got the phone call.
Ran into the red haired boy fought his Cyndaquil, won easily leveled up to 8. returned to the lab Named him SILVER. Left the lab got pokeballs watch the dude catch pokemon. traveled back to Cherrygrove. bought 16 pokeballs. Enable my encounter code, Caught Tyrant the Larvitar. Began its training. Caught it p with Chiko at lvl 8.
went up route 30 battaling the trainers, Rose to lvl 9. Forgot to visit mom....battled wade on Route 31, trained a bit to lvl 10. Climbed the Bell tower was tought but managed. got to lvl 12. went to route 36 to train some more. Both got up to level 15.
Went to challenge Falkner, beat his followers. Now time for the Big boss. Too Easy.

Complete- First Gym
Tyrant- L:15
Bite
Mud-Slap
Sandstorm
Screech
Chiko- L:15
Razor Leaf
Tackle
PoisonPowder
Flash

Edit: if your wondering why I'm keeping Chiko, He's been my fall guy in battle so i have to finish with him. He will be HM slave.

Last edited:

Porygon Z

721 and counting!
Years
Yellow update

In the Celadon Casinò, dealing with some Rockets.

trozeiani057.gif
~ Lv. 42 ~ Thrash, Seismic Toss, Low Kick, Thunderbolt
trozeiani025.gif
~ Lv. 8 ~ Thundershock, Flash, Tail Whip, Thunder Wave
trozeiani016.gif
~ Lv. 5 ~ Tackle, Sand Attack, Fly
trozeiani004.gif
~ Lv. 10 ~ Scratch, Growl, Ember, Cut

EDIT

Finished the Yellow part. I've done the Pokèmon League many times, like 40 or something, and some grinding in Cerulean Cave.
Tomorrow I'm going to start the Johto part.

trozeiani057.gif
~ Lv. 100 ~ Thrash, Rock Slide, Dig, Thunderbolt
trozeiani144.gif
~ Lv. 51 ~ Peck, Ice Beam, Fly, Blizzard
trozeiani151.gif
~ Lv. 22 ~ Cut, Surf, Strength, Flash

EDIT 2

Started the Johto part. Now I'm in Goldenrod City to defeat Team Rocket once for all. I've just got my 7th Gym Badge from Mahogany's Gym Leader, Pryce.
I've already visited all the Routes after Mahogany, so that's why the "high" level (you know, G/S/C levelling). I've also killed Entei :D

trozeiani205.gif
~ Lv. 44 ~ Return, Giga Drain, Explosion, HP Rock (HELL YEAH!)
trozeiani159.gif
~ Lv. 19 ~ Cut, Surf, Strength, Whirlpool
trozeiani151.gif
~ Lv. 14 ~ Fly, Flash, Waterfall, Rock Smash

EDIT 3

Gained all 16 Badges! Now it's time for some grinding, then Red.

trozeiani205.gif
~ Lv. 68 ~ Return, Giga Drain, Explosion, HP Rock
trozeiani159.gif
~ Lv. 22 ~ Cut, Surf, Strength, Whirlpool
trozeiani151.gif
~ Lv. 16 ~ Fly, Flash, Waterfall, Rock Smash

EDIT 4

Pokèmon League, Rival and Red defeated tons of times, finally gained Lv. 100.
I'll start RIGHT NOW the Hoenn part!

trozeiani205.gif
~ Lv. 100 ~ Return, Giga Drain, Explosion, HP Rock
trozeiani160.gif
~ Lv. 31 ~ Cut, Surf, Strength, Whirlpool
trozeiani151.gif
~ Lv. 27 ~ Fly, Flash, Waterfall, Dig

EDIT 5

Started the Hoenn part, currently I'm in Fortree.

trozeiani288.gif
~ Lv. 46 ~ Yawn, Focus Punch, Facade, Bulk Up
trozeiani259.gif
~ Lv. 16 ~ Surf, Bide, Mud Shot, Rock Smash
trozeiani151.gif
~ Lv. 10 ~ Cut, Flash, Fly, Strength

Last edited:

Porygon Z

721 and counting!
Years
Finished the Hoenn and Sinnoh parts.
Currently doing the Unova part.

Hoenn final team

trozeiani289.gif
~ Lv. 100 ~ Yawn, Focus Punch, Facade, Bulk Up
trozeiani259.gif
~ Lv. 23 ~ Surf, Dive, Waterfall, Rock Smash
trozeiani151.gif
~ Lv. 19 ~ Cut, Flash, Fly, Strength

Sinnoh final team

trozeiani288.gif
~ Lv. 100 ~ Sunny Day, Solarbeam, Gyro Ball, Psychic
trozeiani394.gif
~ Lv. 27 ~ Surf, Waterfall, Defog, Rock Smash
trozeiani151.gif
~ Lv. 22 ~ Cut, Flash, Fly, Strength

Unova current team

Badges: 6.
Time: 6h 54m.

trozeiani526.gif
~ Lv. 44 ~ Rock Slide, Iron Defense, Headbutt, Bulldoze
trozeiani502.gif
~ Lv. 21 ~ Cut, Surf, Waterfall, Dive
trozeiani151.gif
~ Lv. 20 ~ Fly, Strength, Dig, Flash

竜の子

Avy made by Trainer Touko
Years
Take Geodude,Zubat,Minun,Drifloon and Munna for your challenge

Also sign me up

Name: RyuuNoKo
Games: Red, Gold,Emerald, Platinum, Black.
Monotype: No

Years
Thanks, I'll get started.

and your pokemon will be

Kanto: Zubat
Johto: Sentret
Hoenn: Swablu/Altaria
Sinnoh: Shinx/Luxio
Unova: Snivy/*it's evolved forms*

Last edited:

qw13

Please do not read this text.
Years
Name : qw13
Games : Firered, Hardgold, Emerald, Platinum, VoltWhite
Special : I use an emulator, and i can only hack Firered and Emerald, so please give something i can get before first gym. And i don't have a HG rom, instead, i have its hard version, Hardgold. And if it is allowed, can i use VoltWhite instead of White? It is more fun :)

竜の子

Avy made by Trainer Touko
Years
Hell yeah,dewd!

So you get Zubat,Gastly,Makuhita,Machop and... Panpour

U have one redraw if wanted,hope you'll like them(If you can't trade only evolve gastly to haunter)

Back