• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help recruitment thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saten Ruiko

» ^-^
Years
So lets see~

Hack name: Pokémon™ Moonshine (Actually a working title)

Hack of: Pokémon™ FireRed (US)

Additional information about the hack: Well, I will start this as professional as I can, thats why I am looking for some help.

Finished percentage: About 3%, maybe? (Story, Tilesets)

Your hacking skills: Basically everything exept asm. (Already found a nice person who helps me with asm, you know who you are ^.^)

What help or skill you're looking for: Spriter - I need someone who can sprite overworld and trainersprites. Not just basic stuff, I need awesome sprites for a awesome game.

Additional contact information: I prefer private messages or msn~

Additional information: Dont hesitate to contact me if you need additional informations.

Mh, thats it.

Last edited:

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
Hack name: Pokemon PlasmaWhite Version

Hack of: Pokemon Ruby

Additional information about the hack: Started as Pokemon ColtBlue Version, I'm changing several aspects of it, though, including the story.

Finished percentage: about 10% if that

Your hacking skills: Mapping, Adding of later-generation Pokemon, cry editing, mapping, overworld spriting, moderate scripting

What help or skill you're looking for: Someone who can do ASM

Additional contact information: Just PM me here please :)

Additional information: You are N who has traveled to Hoenn in search of his true purpose in life after being defeated by the Unova trainer (BW player) and being rejected by his father, Ghetsis.

bluedeedrocks

Professional Coolguy
Years
Hack name: Pokemon Twisted Memories

Additional information about the hack: You are trapped in your mind, trying to differentiate between dreams and memories

Finished percentage: 0% Looking for a team to get the hack started

Your hacking skills: Scripting, Mapping, Writing

What help or skill you're looking for: Spriting(Including Overworld) Tile Editing/Inserting Music Inserter Additional Mappers and Scripters

Additional contact information: contact me here or at [email protected]

Additional information: Just Looking to assemble a team, trying to make a quality hack that will be complete (ex: first 2 ruby destiny games)

Years
Looking for Tile Inserter/Titlescreen Inserter

Hack name: Pokemon Light: On The Horizons

Hack of: Pokemon Fire Red

Additional information about the hack: You're the young apprentice of a pokemon Prof. and the owner of a pokemon farm/ranch in a brand new region. An evil team of bad guys (name isn't decided yet) comes in and steals most of the Pokemon including the starters of the town and info on a legendary pokemon in the region. You, with your trusty new found pokemon go on an adventure to stop the Pokemon thieves and return the stolen Pokemon. While traveling around the region you will battle trainers and wild pokemon, see many different town and cities. (wide array of places, countryside, bustling cities)

Finished percentage: Starting from scratch, so right now 0%

Your hacking skills:Mapping, alittle bit of scripting, and im teaching myself how to do more with the trusty tutorials here on PC.

What help or skill you're looking for: Titlescreen maker/inserter. tile inserter. *for now*

Additional contact information: contact me at [email protected]
or you can just Pm me here on PC.

Additional information: More work will be needed as everthing starts to come into play. so I will be needing more help later on. (mappers, scripters, spriters. ) the more the merrier. Also people who help will also get a mention somewhere in the Hack, whether it be before the titlescreen, or actually ingame (as a character or maybe even someone important ;)

Last edited:

vaibhavAtomic

a legendary legend!
Years
hack name: pokemon relic's key
hack of:emerald
additional info:pm me
finished precentage:0.9%(preparing sprites)
skills: spriter,pokemon modifier,i'll also insert pokemon and a little bit mapping
skill looking for: people with imagination and creativity also with dedication!who like pokemon and can spend time on it all are open if you don't know what is hacking learn it......i need as many people as possible
additional contact:pm me or [email protected]
help us if you can.........

Years
  • Seen Nov 6, 2017
Partnership

Hack name: Pokemon ????

Hack of: Fire Red

Additional information about the hack:go through a new region explore new adventures and decide the fate of the region

Finished percentage: 0% of progress done to rom, but I have created almost all necessary tiles and sprites for the hack.

Your hacking skills: Mapping, intermediate scripting, nse, tile inserting, tile spriting, storyline writer

What help or skill you're looking for: A Partner willing to learn almost every area of hacking with me. we will learn everything to an advanced level and even learn Hex and Asm.

Additional contact information: [email protected], PM me if interested

elementalkeeper

PKMN HACKER
Years
Hack Name: Pokemon- The story of Rocket
and Pokemon Molten Blaze
Additional Info: It will take place in the Kanto Region
and it will be about Team Rocket
Finish Percentage: just starting
My skills: Mapping, Overworld Spriting, Pokemon Data Changing.
Skills we're looking for: Anything
Additional Info: We are in need of your big help. Thanks!

ZxC Mirai

Huh?
Years
Hack name:PokemonHelix

Hack of:Ruby

Additional information about the hack:Has Custom tiles maps and Sprites
New Antagonists and Protagonists

Finished percentage:bout' 3%

Your hacking skills:Making Tiles,Basic Spriting,Basic Mapping

What help or skill you're looking for:Good Scripter,Title Screen Maker,additional Mapper
additional Spriter..and story Maker or something that have ideas and further imagination

Additional contact information:
Facebook:[email protected]

Additional information:For anyone that Help i would thank all of you guys and gals :D

Last edited by a moderator:

jabberjabber8

../\..
Years
Hack name: Pokemon Rumble rock

Hack of: fire red

Additional information about the hack: Team hack all going well untill we were stumped by a ASM problem

Finished percentage: 5%

Your hacking skills: Mapper, learning scripter

What help or skill you're looking for: someone compitent with ASM

Additional contact information: PM/VM or skype name: jabberjabber8

Additional information: see are progressing hacks thread:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=253311

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2011
Hack name: Pokemon Icy Wind [Tentative Name]

Additional information about the hack: It is a game set in a very cold region.

Finished percentage: Just started.

Your hacking skills: None, since I am beginning with the hacking stuff.

What help or skill you're looking for: Tile/Pallete editor/maker + inserter, Back Up Scripter and a Spriter.

Additional contact information: PM me.

Additional information: PM me.

kringlur

Velkominn í heim POKéMON!
Years
Hack name: Classic Red (no plans on making that the real title)

Additional information about the hack: Editing Fire Red to look/sound like the old Red version so it can eventually be a giant patch or something. Mainly because I really like the first generation but they're way harder to hack than Fire Red's generation (plus there's a large amount of tools out for Fire Red).

Finished percentage: 0.5%? Just started yesterday, all the graphics for Palette Town and Route 1 except for two bits are mapped. Red/Ash and a little girl's overworlds have been redrawn into the old version style (that's not in my screenshots).

Your hacking skills: This is my first hack, I'm learning as I go.

What help or skill you're looking for: If someone wants to replace music, cries, pokedex information, map, sprites, overworld sprites, figure out how to edit the look of the dialogue boxes, check scripts so that Oak doesn't walk through a house when he yells at you to get out of the grass... anything would be nice. This doesn't require making anything new, only inserting things from RBY into Fire Red and if we need to make the music from RBY into a certain type of sound file, just tell me and I can compose it myself. If you feel like playing RBY and checking them against my edits to make sure everything is correct, that would also be great.

Additional contact information: sequoia(at)sedwards.net

Additional information:
There's no rush for time and no release date goals. As of now I'm working on this by myself, so any help is nice.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

SuperTreaz

The Elder of Dunsparce
Years
Hack name: Pokemon Mushroom

Hack of: Pokemon Fire Red

Additional information about the hack: It has Mario characters and a kinda changed storyline.

Finished percentage: 5% to 8%

Your hacking skills: Umm, mapping (im kinda good at it), overworld sprite editing (kinda), text editing, using YAPE.

What help or skill you're looking for: Anyone who can edit battle sprites. Scripter (i can't script for my life), if you can edit the title screen, that would be nice.

Additional contact information: Could you please just PM me?

Additional information: This is my first hack. I am open for criticism.

ZxC Mirai

Huh?
Years
Hack name: Pokemon Reborn

Additional information about the hack: New Features

Finished percentage: about 3%

Your hacking skills: Mapping Spriting Tile inserting.....

What help or skill you're looking for: Battle backgrounds. Scripter,title screen editor,Beta TEster

Additional contact information: Pm me :D

Additional information: its my second Hackd :D

Years
  • Age 23
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 7, 2024
Hack name: Pokemon: An Alien World (working title)

Additional information about the hack: PM me

Finished percentage: 0%

Your hacking skills: Mapping, plotting and almost anything you can do with tools minus tileset making, scripting and spriting.

What help or skill you're looking for: Everything except plotting.

Additional contact information: [email protected]

M.L

Invisible
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2017
Hack name: Pokemon unown TANZANITE

Hack of: Pokemon Firered

Additional information about the hack: 1\2\3\4\5 gen sprites in the hack new sprtes new TS new maps and scripts

Finished percentage: about 1,1%

Your hacking skills: Mapping Tile inserting.

What help or skill you're looking for: Battle backgrounds, world map creator and inserter, Beta tester decent mappers and tile CREATOR

Additional contact information: Pm me

Additional information: uhm well not much here we working hard on it ...

UltraXTheMagmaDrapion

I regret most of my past behavior here lol.
Years
Hack name: Pokemon Emixerald

Hack of: Pokemon Emerald

Additional information about the hack: This hack is a remake/revamp of Pokemon Emerald, featuring more complex story, fairly large post-game and music by the talented PokeRemixStudio of YouTube (which I have recieved permission for of course)

Finished percentage: 7.5%

Your hacking skills: Mapping, Plotting

What help or skill you're looking for: Sprite Insertion, Music Insertion, and possibly Spriting

Additional contact information: PM

Additional information: I already have ShadowMrk working with me on all my hacks, and he can do scripting and ASM.

Years
Hack name: Pokemon Decades

Hack of: Team Snivy

Additional information about the hack: We are totally short on active members...but i have made some sprites.

Finished percentage: 12%. Little progress made.

Your hacking skills: Mapping, Spriting, and GFX'ing

What help or skill you're looking for: Music Inserters, Tile Inserters, Mappers, and Super Scripters.
Please...be active. Do not join if you are going to slack it off.

Additional contact information: Contact Pokemon L or me ([email protected])

Additional information: I'm an active member. I only get idle for two or three days.

This atta do it.

Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2014
Shadow Productions

Hack name: Pokemon Shadow Sky

Additional information about the hack: It is called Pokemon Shadow Sky because of the main legendary Pokemon.

Finished percentage: 2.0%

Your hacking skills: I can map fairly well, Edit Pokemon, insert sprites, and plan out the storyline.

What help or skill you're looking for: I need Scripters, palette/tile inserters, mappers, storyline/plotters, someone to edit the title screen and insert it, and spriters.

Additional contact information: Best way to contact me is pming me here or replying to our thread in Team Discussions

Additional information: Our recruitment thread is titled "Shadow Productions (Recruiting)"

Last edited:

SK3

Pokemon Hacking Company™ CEO
Years
Hack name: Pokemon Daydream White/Nightmare Black

Hack of: Pokemon Emerald

Additional information about the hack: The two main legendaries are Cresselia and Darkrai, thinking about allowing people to travel back to Johto.

Finished percentage: 5%

Your hacking skills: Mapping (learning), scripting (learning), Trainer editing, OW editing

What help or skill you're looking for: artists (for drawings), music inserters (not necessarily needed, but would be good to have), composers (needed)

Additional contact information: [email protected] or [email protected]

Additional information: Music and art are about the only thing we need right now, we have everything else covered :)

Last edited:

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
Years
Project Dimentions

Hack name: Pokémon Dimensions of Time

This ROM hack is a hack of: Pokémon Emerald

Additional information about the hack: Pokémon Dimentions of Time takes place 5 years after the events in Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness. It takes place in a brand new region next door to Orre. As you travel back and forth between the past, present and the devistating future. A group organization is attempting wreak havoc in the different time periods, you as the main character must bring an end to what is causing the problem.

Finished percentage: 0.0.3% (Only have created some tiles from using Paint.NET)

Your hacking skills: Mapping (which I am good at), slow job at tile making and inserting .s files but lack some knowledge in what voicegroup/soundbank to use for different songs.

What help or skill you're looking for: Tile creators, spriters, composers, scripters, world map designer and possibly an ASM editor. I would like some help also in learning how to compose.

Additional contact information:
Windows Live: [email protected]
Yahoo: [email protected]
AIM: SilverRiolu
Technically, I would prefer to use Skype for a team conversation, however I wouldn't mind using Windows Live either.

Additional information: This ROM hack is planned to have as much creativity as possible, something way beyond what GameFreak would ever do. There must be customized music and tiles made completely from scratch, I intend for this ROM hack to completely feel like a new main Pokémon game. I also plan for a sequel to this ROM hack on the Nintendo DS.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back