• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
A tribute to how good this show actually is. I like how the guys involved in animating it are so receptive to their fans, and how the writing is always top notch. How else does something that is intentionally meant to be funny become a meme. Most memes that come from media these days spawn from things that aren't actually meant to be funny. Like Bear Grylls.

Yeah. Stuff that's funny usually make better memes than stuff that wasn't supposed to be funny.

Which is why 20% _______ is one of the coolest memes on the Internet.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
Spoiler:

Wow, Hasbro. Just, wow. xD;
...Thanks for trying, I guess.
Really, is it that hard to make toys that resemble the show even in the slightest? Well, whatever.

Also, this.

It's coming along nicely, if I do say so myself. o3o

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 2, 2013
Heck, even the McDonalds toys look better than the standard toy store stuff. =/ Not to make mention of pink Celestia.

So I've been thinking about what Equestrian soldiers would use for equipment. xD Unicorns can basically utilize anything you want them to, and Pegasi have a few options, but Earth Ponies are more limited. They can't really swing things around like a Pegasus can. Surely they're good for something, but I can't think of what. :P

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
So I've been thinking about what Equestrian soldiers would use for equipment. xD Unicorns can basically utilize anything you want them to, and Pegasi have a few options, but Earth Ponies are more limited. They can't really swing things around like a Pegasus can. Surely they're good for something, but I can't think of what. :P

Unicorns would be mage-types, in the back spellcasting, Pegasi would be the air unit, and Earth Ponies would be mostly shield-types - hold back the enemy, possibly with spiked armor, so the Unicorns can do serious damage.

...At least that's how I'd set it up. xD;

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 2, 2013

Unicorns would be mage-types, in the back spellcasting, Pegasi would be the air unit, and Earth Ponies would be mostly shield-types - hold back the enemy, possibly with spiked armor, so the Unicorns can do serious damage.

...At least that's how I'd set it up. xD;

At this point, somebody needs to develop an SRPG featuring ponies. xD
I rather like the idea of the shield/infantry guys, though. Aren't they supposed to be abnormally tough? Or is that just Applejack?

Also, Unicorn ninjas. they could just stay outside and float something pointy through a window. >:3

Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2020
- Favorite Episode: Stare Master
- Favorite Main Pony: Applejack
- Favorite Side Pony: DJ PON-3
- About Me: I saw a pony image from KYM when I was looking at cartoon Ponys for random.I never knew a Kids show was that good.DJ PON-3 FOREVER.

Years
There needs to be a Pony TCG of some kind. I would actually try and make one, and sort out the rules and whatnot as well. XD;
I would buy it. Maybe just a playing card game though. Something pretty simple, like Uno.

A board game would be 20% cooler though.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
A board game would be really cool! I guess there'd be landmarks where each of the ponies start, the Library, Applewhatever Acres, Rarity's clothing shop, Canterlot etc. where you could get things. But how would it be played out? You have to compete for Grand Galloping Gala tickets and get to Canterlot to attend such a grand event?

Years
Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. There could be cards kind of like in Monopoly where you get to a space and do what's written on the card. Like: "Stop to clean up the library; loose a turn." I mean, it could also just be one of those first-to-get-to-the-end games where you roll a die, but those get boring quickly.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
I was more thinking like Monopoly, as well as get to the end as quickly as you can. So you'd have all the main places, with Canterlet at the end. You'd have to go places in an order so pick up your Gala ticket from Twilight Sparkle, get a present from Pinkie Pie, get a nice dress/suit from Rarity and so on until you've gotten everything, and then you can advance to Canterlot. When I say Canterlot at the end, I mean it'd be like you start at the library and you do laps until you get all the requirements, and then head off to Canterlot.

I was also thinking have draw cards, like Monopoly's Community Chest and Chance cards, which could be replaced with Rarity Gem cards and Pinkie Pie Randomness cards, or something along those lines. Maybe Celestia and Luna cards?

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
I was more thinking like Monopoly, as well as get to the end as quickly as you can. So you'd have all the main places, with Canterlet at the end. You'd have to go places in an order so pick up your Gala ticket from Twilight Sparkle, get a present from Pinkie Pie, get a nice dress/suit from Rarity and so on until you've gotten everything, and then you can advance to Canterlot. When I say Canterlot at the end, I mean it'd be like you start at the library and you do laps until you get all the requirements, and then head off to Canterlot.

I was also thinking have draw cards, like Monopoly's Community Chest and Chance cards, which could be replaced with Rarity Gem cards and Pinkie Pie Randomness cards, or something along those lines. Maybe Celestia and Luna cards?

That sounds like you'd be playing as either Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy or Applejack. Or some male pony since they maybe suits at Rarity's...

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
I'd make it so you'd play as both fillys and colts, so there's some differences. There'd be different colours and cuties marks and stuff. Those things I mentioned would be examples, as the main ponies would have events installed for them. So Rainbow Dash could be say, challenge her to a race, roll a 6 to win a random other event, or something.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
I think maybe at the end of your turn you'd roll the dice and whatever it landed on it would trigger an event, like racing Rainbow Dash or maybe competing with Applejack to collect the most apples in the apple orchard.

See, this would make a good video game instead of a board game.

Years
I'd make it so you'd play as both fillys and colts, so there's some differences. There'd be different colours and cuties marks and stuff. Those things I mentioned would be examples, as the main ponies would have events installed for them. So Rainbow Dash could be say, challenge her to a race, roll a 6 to win a random other event, or something.
Kind of reminds me of Trivial Pursuit where you have to 'win' at each of six spots around the board and only when you do can you try to win the game by going to the center. So you'd have to win at Sweet Apple Acres, the Library, Sugarcube Corner, Carousel Boutique, and... some other places for Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy.

I love the idea of Pinkie Pie Randomness cards.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
I would dig a MLP version of Clue.

Back