Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime
Reload this Page Frequently Asked Questions & Simple Help Thread

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon Anime Are you a regular watcher of the Pokémon Anime and its Movies or just an old fan? Come here, and take part in all the various ongoing discussions about the Pokémon Anime.

Closed Thread

Old May 29th, 2011 (05:17 PM).
#1 Team Rocket fan

Nature: Adamant
Oh but then that might mean a new hero is coming in for the next season, but I still think this is nothing more than a rumour.

Old May 29th, 2011 (06:18 PM).
Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
Gold Tier

Nature: Rash
Personally I think the whole franchise (games, anime, etc.) is going to last another 10-20 years (or maybe until they completely run out of ideas after making like 4000+ pokemon with all different type combinations). But personally the anime is done for me. I sometimes try watching the new episodes or ones from DPPt, but they only bring iota of interest or none at all... maybe I've just grown up and not find anything in kid's shows (unlike some that can still find interest in these things after they become college students/adults)

Old May 29th, 2011 (06:24 PM).
get to heaven
Crystal Tier

Nature: Quirky
Wikipedia are being stupid!

Pokemon is the second most successful game series, so I think there are no plans to end the franchise anytime soon.

If the Wikipedia page says "Ash may be on his last journey" I think this means they might try revamping the characters or something...

It's all just a RUMOUR!!!

tumblr | twitter | lovely pairs | ask me
adoption center mentor | fairy club | water club

Old May 29th, 2011 (07:22 PM).

Nature: Calm
I watched Arceus and the Jewel of life and while Dialga was useful in that he could transport them through time, Palkia didn't do anything. I know he represents space, but what does that mean, exactly?
Old May 29th, 2011 (07:33 PM).
Wanderer
Platinum Tier

Nature: Mild
It can distort space as moves like Spacial Rend imply. Examples being it can create doors that take somebody to a place miles away or allow trees to fit into rooms. And on the statue in Eterna it says he can alternate realities.

Brian - 0089 1621 6313 - White

Old May 29th, 2011 (08:29 PM).
God's beloved child

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via AIM to Jeikobu Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Jeikobu
That's why I requested the places be messaged to me.

I have searched numerous places, including torrent sites and streaming sites, mostly via web search. No luck so far.
"For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse." - Romans 1:20

Learn the Japanese names for Pokemon!

Please visit my Photobucket! http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v162/Jeikobu_Roy/
Old May 29th, 2011 (09:50 PM).
banana-flavored

Nature: Bold
In respect to the forum rules, however, we generally feel that such things should not be messaged to people either. And really, if you haven't found them by now I don't think any of us will be able to. :/ No harm in asking, I know, but we've got about the same resources you do.
Old May 30th, 2011 (01:24 AM).
Nyeh?
Gold Tier

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Yahoo to PlatinumDude Send a message via Skype™ to PlatinumDude
It's just a rumor. We don't know for sure if Best Wishes is the last season for Ash.

Old May 30th, 2011 (06:03 PM).
Pokefan for life!! (:

I do not believe anyone can provide a correct statement about this issue until it has been officially announced. However, we can make an educated guess. I do not believe they will end pokemon. They would not just throw away more years of money making like that. It's one of their greatest successes and the demand is still very high. If they can still make money, then if they have a right mind, they'd continue the show. Life is about money these days, it's pathetic but true. I sure hope this is not Ash's last. I've loved pokemon for practically my whole life and it was my first ever video game. I would be very, very sad if they just ended it. There is another rumor about making a live-action pokemon movie. This will most likely end up a disaster, so hopefully that isn't true as well.

"Peace under an illusion is not true peace. It's only meaningful if the real world manages to accomplish it." - Gaara ♥

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature.

Old June 1st, 2011 (08:32 PM).
Natural.....

This is gonna sound crazy but.....Are Nurse Joys, Officers Jennys and Don Georges all part of one big family?
Old June 1st, 2011 (08:57 PM).
The Lonely Physicist
Crystal Tier

Nature: Serious
Quote originally posted by TheFuturePokemon:
This is gonna sound crazy but.....Are Nurse Joys, Officers Jennys and Don Georges all part of one big family?
That's basically the theory, that they're a bunch of siblings and cousins running their respective careers. But in reality it's just a sheer easy way out from drawing different Nurses/Officers every time.

Notice: The Pokemon BW series never aired.

Dissenters will receive warm, slimy, totum corpus punishment
Old June 1st, 2011 (10:59 PM).

Nature: Jolly
I kinda lost interest after the 3rd movie, and (sorry if this upsets anyone) it was mainly because Ash's voice annoyed me I haven't watched the show in a LOOOONNNGGG time
But I am thinking of giving it another shot.
What channels and times does it usually come on?
Old June 2nd, 2011 (12:46 AM).
THE HOST IS BROKEN
Gold Tier

In the US new episodes from Black & White air on Cartoon Network every saturday, at 9A/8C.

If you want to check out some old episodes then the Pokémon offical website is a great place to watch old episodes from the original series up to early sinnoh. Although they don't have every episode at the same time, they update with a few episodes each week, you can check it out here; http://www.pokemon.com/us/tv-episodes/watch/

Old June 3rd, 2011 (05:15 AM). Edited June 3rd, 2011 by peteed.

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to peteed
Hey I found some youtube users thats accounts are listed as the account for the Official Pokemon Company. They have all the Pokemon Battle Frontier series and quite a few of the pokemon Black and White episodes on youtube.

Not quite sure how to tell if this really is free and legal or if someones just set themself up with that username and by watching it i'm breaking the law.

Hey I found some youtube users thats accounts are listed as the account for the Official Pokemon Company. They have all the Pokemon Battle Frontier series and quite a few of the pokemon Black and White episodes on youtube.

Not quite sure how to tell if this really is free and legal or if someones just set themself up with that username and by watching it i'm breaking the law.

3DS FC: 2449-4891-9980
Old June 3rd, 2011 (07:31 AM).
THE HOST IS BROKEN
Gold Tier

The only official Youtube account from The Pokémon Company International is named "pokemon" and partnered with "The World Championships" channel. So any other channel you've seen probably isn't official. The official website is the only place I know of that streams the episodes legally. Anyway, most users on youtube come up with the "Official" is to avoid copyright strikes.

Old June 3rd, 2011 (07:49 AM).
Natural.....

Was Iris Axew breeded from Drayden Haxorus?
Old June 3rd, 2011 (07:55 AM).
THE HOST IS BROKEN
Gold Tier

Quote originally posted by TheFuturePokemon:
Was Iris Axew breeded from Drayden Haxorus?
Well, there isn't actually any proof, or any mention in the anime - but I guess that could be a possibility.

The only thing that is known, is that Iris was given Axew by the village elder when it was just a few days old.

Old June 4th, 2011 (05:36 PM).

In the anime, can a coordinator enter the same regional grand festival more than once?
Old June 4th, 2011 (05:54 PM).
The Lonely Physicist
Crystal Tier

Nature: Serious
Quote originally posted by Marilynasol:
In the anime, can a coordinator enter the same regional grand festival more than once?
I would suppose so. I mean, it's only logical because it would be illogical to be denied entry after already working hard for 5 ribbons.

Notice: The Pokemon BW series never aired.

Dissenters will receive warm, slimy, totum corpus punishment
Old June 15th, 2011 (09:16 AM).
Banned

Nature: Modest
I have been waiting for a LOOOOOOOONG time, pretty much since the start of Black & White... does anybody know when It will happen?
Old June 15th, 2011 (10:45 AM).
Wanderer
Platinum Tier

Nature: Mild
No we don't know yet. But considering it and Zekrom are in the half way break point of the episode and the fact that they have featured Luiga & Ho-oh, Kyogre & Groundon, Dialga & Palkia in episodes I am going to take a stab at this and say at some point done the road probably by the time we get to Dragon Spiral Tower we will see them.

Brian - 0089 1621 6313 - White

Old June 15th, 2011 (11:38 AM).
Pokefan for life!! (:

None of us know, we pretty much know what you know. If you even crossed one of the staff members, they won't tell you. They aren't supposed, anyways.

"Peace under an illusion is not true peace. It's only meaningful if the real world manages to accomplish it." - Gaara ♥

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature.

Old June 15th, 2011 (04:26 PM).
Nyeh?
Gold Tier

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Yahoo to PlatinumDude Send a message via Skype™ to PlatinumDude
None of us know at the moment. But I think that Reshiram will appear towards the Unova League arc.

Old June 15th, 2011 (10:33 PM).
THE HOST IS BROKEN
Gold Tier

Like the others have already stated, we don't know yet. It will probably turn out like the games anyway, and we'll see them both straight after or during the league, this time and we could see N's castle ruin the ceremonys or something. But thats just my theory.

We will actually have the chance to see Reshiram in action in the upcoming movie, though. But that isn't considered canon though.

Old June 16th, 2011 (09:29 PM).
Natural.....

Whats the time frame between each region?

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)