The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Sideshow Showcase

Notices

Sideshow Showcase The place to show side-projects that you're working on, for the small yet still big things you want to do, such as translation patches, "386" patches, and anything small like that.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Old May 2nd, 2011, 03:10 PM
Hacki101
I use too many smileys.... :P

Nature: Calm

Advertise here
Missed the release date is it anywhere near completion??

In this challenge you can only ever have 1 Pokemon of any type and if it faints you can never use that type or Pokemon again! You must battle through each game to completion (E4 Champion or Red) without having all your types eliminated. Choose your Pokemon wisely and have fun!
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=248129
Old May 2nd, 2011, 07:27 PM
aiglos
Beginning Trainer

for something this big, I'm guessing its the year of the upsets. darn (Hawks just pawned my Bulls)** anyway, just start my own hack.. the only thing special about this one is the dialogue (if he completes it) and that trainer is about to send in something like osama..zZZ
Old May 2nd, 2011, 07:46 PM
Hooh54
Perhaps it is over.

Nature: Sassy
Dang, you beat me to this idea. XD

BUT NOW THIS MEANS

Ghetsis is a women........

I would love to play, though!

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old June 10th, 2011, 04:03 AM
Hacki101

The orginal post has been updated :D with a new expected release date!! :D

In this challenge you can only ever have 1 Pokemon of any type and if it faints you can never use that type or Pokemon again! You must battle through each game to completion (E4 Champion or Red) without having all your types eliminated. Choose your Pokemon wisely and have fun!
Old June 17th, 2011, 08:16 PM
aragornbird
(。◕‿‿◕。)

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via AIM to aragornbird Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to aragornbird

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Yes, that's right. I've been working hard for the past month and starting as early as tomorrow you will be able to experience the best Black/White ROM hack yet! Just in time for summer break.

Also added two new features:

A Dream Come True!
Now you can get Pokemon with Dream World abilities without actually having to access Dream World. All the best abilities have been added to Pokemon who need them such as Drizzle Politoed, Drought Ninetales, and Speed Boost Blaziken.

What a Steal!
Time to put Thief and Covet to good use. Many wild Pokemon will be holding items that are rare or completely unavailable in the regular games. This include Berries mostly, but also expensive or hard-to-get items such as Vitamins, Rare Candies, and Battle Subway prizes.

Also enjoy this one last screenshot:

Old June 18th, 2011, 01:35 AM
cazzler
Feraligatr FtW!

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to cazzler
This looks really awesome, I'm not really a fan of hard Pokemon hacks, but I'll definitely give this one a try
Old June 18th, 2011, 01:57 AM
Chiar

Yay! Tomorrow? I'm so excited!

Last edited by Chiar; June 18th, 2011 at 10:26 AM.
Old June 18th, 2011, 07:13 AM
Stylez22
Beginning Trainer

Im loving your hack , but I have a few questions.
What is the main story ? Is it the same as every game , defeat the Elite 4 and go off finding legendaries , battle frontier etc.
Or is there a different ending to this game ?
Old June 18th, 2011, 07:28 AM
Whattever
Beginning Trainer

It seems to be a harder version of BB/VW Imma so playing this game

Dream Themes Cofee! Volt White
0/8
Old June 18th, 2011, 09:48 AM
naruck23
Plague

Nature: Relaxed
Can you just release today??

It is 99% lol, could you try and finish it at all costs?
Old June 18th, 2011, 01:19 PM
Perrie ✿
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by naruck23 View Post
Can you just release today??

It is 99% lol, could you try and finish it at all costs?
People do have lives/Jobs you know? You can't just release it.

|=======|

I've been checking this thread everyday for updates! 8D and there's finally one! :3 Tomorrow is the day. Can't wait to play it! :D

Also, to whoever said it's a harder version of Blaze Black and Volt White; this isn't a harder version of those games, it's a harder version of the regular Black/White games, these games and BB/VW have no relations, I think.
Old June 18th, 2011, 01:38 PM
naruck23
Plague

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonomega View Post

People do have lives/Jobs you know? You can't just release it.

|=======|

I've been checking this thread everyday for updates! 8D and there's finally one! :3 Tomorrow is the day. Can't wait to play it! :D

Also, to whoever said it's a harder version of Blaze Black and Volt White; this isn't a harder version of those games, it's a harder version of the regular Black/White games, these games and BB/VW have no relations, I think.
I know, i know but I just really need to play it!! So much features, and seeing that 99% slowly transfroming into a 100% is super painful

But well, I undertand that people have work and lives, and can't deditace their whole time to this.
Old June 18th, 2011, 07:35 PM
aragornbird
(。◕‿‿◕。)

Send a message via AIM to aragornbird Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to aragornbird

Actually, I finished the hack earlier this afternoon. I just had to make a Youtube Video and also update my website. But it's finally done! You can find the download link on the first post. Watch the trailer here:

Hope you guys enjoy it. I put a lot of work into it.

Use this thread to discuss the hack, like technical issues/troubleshooting, discuss your progress with the game, or how to beat a certain trainer. Also, if you're not playing on no$GBA, you need to Google the anti-piracy patch for Black/White.

Old June 19th, 2011, 03:28 AM
aiglos
Beginning Trainer

This is the first time I've been drawn to a crazy hack like this one but already my second time with your hacks. I've got a bad experienced with Hard Gold ver. 2 although it really rocks the way you changed their sprites, you even made a stupid Geodude to something like butt-sex animal.

Btw, so far I'm yet to play the game bec. I've kept a EUR version of the rom. This only works with the USA version and requires not a universal patch.
Old June 19th, 2011, 05:39 AM
Stylez22
Beginning Trainer

I did everything the how to play text said and it still doesn't work.

Last edited by Stylez22; June 19th, 2011 at 06:27 AM.
Old June 19th, 2011, 06:19 AM
Hacki101

On the intro Bianca and Cheren's spirites have not changed!! They are saying how they are now opposite gender but they are still the same, the in game vs. sprites have changed but then the game froze at my first battle I using using the pure white pre patched rom off your website on my R4 as xdelta is not letting me patch

Ok I tried again by downloading a US ROM and the patch worked!! (The title screen is still the same if you ever tried to change that)

I dont know whether I am going to be using No$gba or R4, as I kinda want to do the Youtube challenge but i have never done a lets play before. Maybe if I do a second run behind my R4 one.
Anyway, I will update my progress here!

Slight error: Bianca's Dad still refers to her as his daughter.
Grrr just realized I am not getting exp Got to restart now...

Ok turns out the rom off your website works on no$gba but not r4 (no exp gained) but it freezes every 10 minutes or so, where fight does not come up on the battle options. Anyone had this problem?

Last edited by Hacki101; June 19th, 2011 at 10:00 AM.
Old June 19th, 2011, 07:22 AM
Chiar

This hack is great! =D
Cilan was really hard, but I finally beat him her after 18 tries. I'm really curious how other gym leaders look gender bended...
Old June 19th, 2011, 10:11 AM
aragornbird
(。◕‿‿◕。)

READ THIS!READ THIS!READ THIS!

I uploaded a new patch.

The download link is the same, but the file is different. If you've downloaded the previous patch and it didn't work or had no EXP, please download this instead. If it still doesn't work, make sure you're using a CLEAN ROM with an English language (E or U). If that still doesn't work, you can download pre-patched ROMs using a link found in one of the text documents.

Old June 19th, 2011, 10:40 AM
Stylez22
Beginning Trainer

I give up this doesnt work , I tried everything you said .
Old June 19th, 2011, 11:23 AM
aragornbird
(。◕‿‿◕。)

Well I also told you where to download the pre-patched ROMs since I know patching doesn't work for everyone due to different computers and different ROM versions.

Old June 19th, 2011, 02:23 PM
Hacki101

Thanks for the new patch! I am glad to report it is working fine on r4. I have just got the running shoes, team is: Patrat 4, Bidoof 4, Sentret 6, Lillipup 6, Ratatta 6, Oshawott 9.

I will also enter the Youtube challenge on no$gba later (Do i have to post the whole walkthrough or just the gym battles- i dont mind either way)

Old June 19th, 2011, 02:36 PM
aiglos
Beginning Trainer

EU version aint working yet. The English ver. is looking fine, I still can't apply your patch if the game is AP patched already, yeah** guess it should really be that C-l-e-a-n game we're speaking of here.

Known issue: I don't know if its just me but if you tried to Pokesav/Pokegen your p-okes! The game will eventually black out. Hard to believe but you can try to see if it also happens to you
Old June 19th, 2011, 03:18 PM
aragornbird
(。◕‿‿◕。)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hacki101 View Post
I will also enter the Youtube challenge on no$gba later (Do i have to post the whole walkthrough or just the gym battles- i dont mind either way)
Just the battles, although you could incorporate a walkthrough along with it and it will still count.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aiglos View Post
EU version aint working yet. The English ver. is looking fine, I still can't apply your patch if the game is AP patched already, yeah** guess it should really be that C-l-e-a-n game we're speaking of here.

Known issue: I don't know if its just me but if you tried to Pokesav/Pokegen your p-okes! The game will eventually black out. Hard to believe but you can try to see if it also happens to you
The AP patch in included in this patch, so you shouldn't use an already patched ROM. I was able to use Pokegen fine, but you shouldn't do it anyways cause that's CHEATING.

Old June 19th, 2011, 08:06 PM
aiglos
Beginning Trainer

Whoot! That was pretty fast esp. coming from the man himself. = )

I Pokesav just to check the EV's I got from battling. Can't use serebii.net's guide anymore bec. trainer's pokes are entirely different. : DD

Hey guys and one more thing, you gotta see Pletora! I mean Lenora! Cool!
Old June 19th, 2011, 08:44 PM
adamant57
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to adamant57
I must say this is a good hack. Now, how do I enter the youtube challenge? Already in from of the 1st gym and I wanna record it
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here