• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
Script

First of all, the maps look great and some of the scripting is fantastic!
One question though: How can I find the script-part where Oak gives Ash the Pikachu? It can't be found through Advance Map.

Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2011
Sounds about right. That's the only case I recall he used it, but I have never seen the Orange Islands... so yeah.

P_S_B

Frontier Brain
Years
  • Seen Jan 21, 2024
He also used Kingler in the Whirl Cup, bust hasn't used it since then...

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2011
He also used Kingler in the Whirl Cup, bust hasn't used it since then...
Well, he would've used it in the Johto League, but it had an accident with some Electrode, and Squirtle had to fill in for it. It would've been nice if Ash had used it in the Battle Frontier or the Sinnoh League, but Ash has so many by that time that some get lost in the shuffle.

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2020
for the krabby, should i train it myself for the pokemon league? or will he make an event where somehow it was trained in the pc box from professor oak?

Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2021
Is there a new version where you can go to cinnabar island?

Im stuck with a empty field after the meotw saga,Is there a new version where you can go to cinnabar island? and if not when will it be released?

Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2021
Great Hacks?

ok so while waiting for the new beta i need another pokemon hack to play, any suggestions ?

zumba

Skyline
Years
  • Seen Mar 10, 2017
is he still working on this hack? he hasnt been on in almost a month now.

Years
  • Seen May 22, 2022
Great Game

GREAT HACK!!!!! I started at about 10 this mornin and just finished beta 2.5 and its 10 at night. Can't wait for the finished version!! SO GREAT!!!

Back