The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.


Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #26    
Old June 5th, 2011, 10:13 PM
renekokkie's Avatar
renekokkie
Dragon Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Hoenn
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by aka825 View Post
IT. LOOKS. AWESOME!

This hack/game seems like one of the better ones.

Quick question; what do you plan with pokemon following you? (I noticed the Blaziken)
its a following pokemon script

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingSnivy View Post
You want some Backsprites?
Go to:
http://kingsnivy.deviantart.com
For May and Brendan, i made them.
no srry i use other backsprites

Last edited by renekokkie; June 5th, 2011 at 10:15 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
  #27    
Old June 21st, 2011, 03:36 AM
CyberBlaziken's Avatar
CyberBlaziken
huh? whaaaaat?
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Unova
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to CyberBlaziken
This is sooo Awesome xD
I love the OW Sprites and the Pokemon follows you? :D

The Abandoned Ship looks amazing!

Looking forward to it's progress.
Good Luck!
  #28    
Old June 21st, 2011, 04:53 AM
danko Kordic
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Gender: Male
I can't believe this! It looks awesome! :O.. I wanna play this!
  #29    
Old June 21st, 2011, 06:11 PM
tlyee61's Avatar
tlyee61
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2011
Gender: Male
So will this be a patch for HG/SS?
Or will it only run on a computer?
  #30    
Old June 21st, 2011, 06:33 PM
Coronation's Avatar
Coronation
Psychic Gym Leader
 
Join Date: May 2010
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Coronation
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlyee61 View Post
So will this be a patch for HG/SS?
Or will it only run on a computer?
This is Game Development, which means that all games in this section will run without ROMs or anything. So it'll run on your computer.
  #31    
Old June 25th, 2011, 11:32 AM
raidersfan09's Avatar
raidersfan09
Dashing Person
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Arizona
Age: 24
Gender: Female
Nature: Bashful
looks good for a nds sapphire and ruby..it seems like a remake..hopefully maybe fakemon and 5th gen pokes?
__________________
CLICK ALL THE PICTURES PLEASE? Thanks To Those Who Clicked them :3
<-- Click Charmander to level Tomo up!! DO IT!!! <-- Click Mudkip to level it up!!
<-- Click Dratini to level up Malinda!! DO IT!!! ...... <-- Click Bulbasaur to level it up!!
<-- Click torchic to level it up!! DO IT!!! ............... <-- Click the egg to level it up!!
<-- Click Phione 1 to level it up!! DO IT!! .... <-- Click there to level it up!!
<-- Click Phione 3 to level it up!! DO IT!! .... <--Click here to level it up!!
  #32    
Old June 30th, 2011, 09:38 AM
InMooseWeTrust's Avatar
InMooseWeTrust
Jack of All Trades
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Lansdale, Pennsylvania, USA
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
Send a message via ICQ to InMooseWeTrust Send a message via AIM to InMooseWeTrust Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to InMooseWeTrust Send a message via Yahoo to InMooseWeTrust Send a message via Skype™ to InMooseWeTrust
Salut! Tu utilises Pokémon Script Project et parles français, apparement. Tu as MSN ou Skype? Je veux bien parler avec toi, à propos de ton jeu.

I would definitely like to exchange ideas with you about a possible Hoenn region remake. Private message me when you get a chance.
__________________
Pokémon: Battles of the Past
Site Thread
Black2 FC: 5072 6059 9635
  #33    
Old July 5th, 2011, 11:40 PM
renekokkie's Avatar
renekokkie
Dragon Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Hoenn
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by InMooseWeTrust View Post
Salut! Tu utilises Pokémon Script Project et parles français, apparement. Tu as MSN ou Skype? Je veux bien parler avec toi, à propos de ton jeu.

I would definitely like to exchange ideas with you about a possible Hoenn region remake. Private message me when you get a chance.
heej sorry i dont understand french can you this in englis because my translator is horrible
  #34    
Old July 6th, 2011, 01:02 AM
Pharetra's Avatar
Pharetra
MOM GET THE CAMERA
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by renekokkie View Post
heej sorry i dont understand french can you this in englis because my translator is horrible
*Uses super awesome translating skills*
Translation:
Hello! You're usinga Pokémon Starterkit (?) and speak French, apparently. Do you have got MSN or Skype? I'd like to talk to you about your game.
__________________
  #35    
Old July 7th, 2011, 12:50 PM
oiracul
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Gender: Male
Wow this looks really amazing !! I can't wait to play it, I'm hoping it would have pokemon from a mix of generations? but either way it looks like your doing a great job
  #36    
Old July 10th, 2011, 04:06 AM
renekokkie's Avatar
renekokkie
Dragon Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Hoenn
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by oiracul View Post
Wow this looks really amazing !! I can't wait to play it, I'm hoping it would have pokemon from a mix of generations? but either way it looks like your doing a great job
thanx but what do you mean with a mix of generations
  #37    
Old July 10th, 2011, 04:58 AM
-BaKa-
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by renekokkie View Post
thanx but what do you mean with a mix of generations
I think he means not only the original 200 pokemon of the hoenn-dex, but also other pokemon, like even fourth or fifth gen, to be implemented.
  #38    
Old July 10th, 2011, 08:16 AM
renekokkie's Avatar
renekokkie
Dragon Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Hoenn
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by -BaKa- View Post
I think he means not only the original 200 pokemon of the hoenn-dex, but also other pokemon, like even fourth or fifth gen, to be implemented.
yes of course you can catch/get all the 649 pokemon.
some legends with events
  #39    
Old July 11th, 2011, 04:10 AM
classiccartoonsftw's Avatar
classiccartoonsftw
Nintendo is for awesome people
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by renekokkie View Post
yes of course you can catch/get all the 649 pokemon.
some legends with events
Are all the Pokemon scattered throughout Hoenn or is there another region containing different Pokemon?
  #40    
Old July 15th, 2011, 05:15 AM
tommzy09
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
i dont like the new screens, keep the traditional diamond and pearl view, no need for this black and white c**p
  #41    
Old July 15th, 2011, 11:41 AM
dexter's Avatar
dexter
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommzy09 View Post
i dont like the new screens, keep the traditional diamond and pearl view, no need for this black and white c**p
I agree with Tommzy I like the old screens better The black and white c**p doesn't go with it. My Opinion Hoped it helped.
  #42    
Old July 15th, 2011, 12:20 PM
-BaKa-
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
actually i can only stress what my two forewriters said..

i was soo damn into this remake, but the new looks... idk, but i really dont like it. i dont even know if i wanted to play it now.

please return to what it was. it was a million times better!
  #43    
Old July 15th, 2011, 01:08 PM
DJClass's Avatar
DJClass
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Gender: Male
I've been following your project for a long time, and only now do I see it here? What's up with that?

Anyways, if you guys would like some English localization help, I'm not the best French speaker, but I can fix any grammar issues and spelling errors, and other things of the sort. And I agree with -BaKa-, the old style did have its own flair that I'll miss.
  #44    
Old July 15th, 2011, 01:27 PM
Pokepoke1222's Avatar
Pokepoke1222
Glitch Checker
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Canada
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Aww... The new screens seem kinda... Crappy no offense. I was really liking the classic 4th gen format. But anyways, good luck with the project!

P.S. Your front page introduction post looks kinda messed up, either that, or my browser has a few issues.
__________________

  #45    
Old July 16th, 2011, 05:13 AM
khkramer's Avatar
khkramer
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Cool a remake of my favorite region ^.^
  #46    
Old July 16th, 2011, 09:36 AM
renekokkie's Avatar
renekokkie
Dragon Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Hoenn
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
i dont like the new screens, keep the traditional diamond and pearl view, no need for this black and white c**p
Quote:
I agree with Tommzy I like the old screens better The black and white c**p doesn't go with it. My Opinion Hoped it helped.
Quote:
actually i can only stress what my two forewriters said..

i was soo damn into this remake, but the new looks... idk, but i really dont like it. i dont even know if i wanted to play it now.

please return to what it was. it was a million times better!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJClass View Post
I've been following your project for a long time, and only now do I see it here? What's up with that?

Anyways, if you guys would like some English localization help, I'm not the best French speaker, but I can fix any grammar issues and spelling errors, and other things of the sort. And I agree with -BaKa-, the old style did have its own flair that I'll miss.
Quote:
Aww... The new screens seem kinda... Crappy no offense. I was really liking the classic 4th gen format. But anyways, good luck with the project!

P.S. Your front page introduction post looks kinda messed up, either that, or my browser has a few issues.
OK i go back to my old style!!!
but with the new features likes seasons.
im busy with a new screen of mauville
  #47    
Old July 16th, 2011, 10:29 AM
Rossay's Avatar
Rossay
Quack quack
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Scotland
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
I normally prefer 5th gen graphics, but I think your game suits the 4th gen style a lot more (can't explain why).
__________________
Pokemon X - Friend code: 1435-4688-7520
- DeviantArt -


  #48    
Old July 16th, 2011, 11:39 PM
renekokkie's Avatar
renekokkie
Dragon Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Hoenn
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossay View Post
I normally prefer 5th gen graphics, but I think your game suits the 4th gen style a lot more (can't explain why).
i think hoenn is not easy to make in a gen 5 style, because it is a different climate
  #49    
Old July 22nd, 2011, 12:31 AM
tommzy09
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by renekokkie View Post
OK i go back to my old style!!!
but with the new features likes seasons.
im busy with a new screen of mauville

yeah the old style rules

and the new features like the seasons will top it off.
  #50    
Old July 26th, 2011, 01:56 AM
daniel789789
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Gender:
This might be sudden but when do you think this will be released? not trying to rush you or anything but this looks fantastic!
My favorite region is the Hoenn so I'm looking forward to your creation
In percentage, how much are you done with this masterpiece XD
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 05:01 PM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.