The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Old June 20th, 2011, 08:51 PM
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold

Advertise here
There was no response from the roof. Was she ignoring him or something? Nevertheless, Mark walked around the field in hopes that her opponent would reply. Commodore was wandering around and giving all of the students blank stares. "...Comon don't stare. You get enough trainers looking at you oddly anyways.." Commodore's eyes gave off a cheerful expression. "PORY-GON!" It cried out.

Mark heard the door get kicked open. It turned out to be the girl from the roof. Seems like she accepted his request. Time to see what the school is capable of...

Commodore floated in front of the girl and stared at her blankly for a few seconds. "Hey! Commodore! What'd I just say?" Mark called out as he walked over to the trainer. "I'm gonna guess this counts as a yes huh? If we're gonna battle I guess we should go over to the stadium over there." He said, pointing over to the forested area. In the forested area there were chalk marks of a Pokemon battle arena. Other kids from his class had been battling there as well.

Mark began to walk over to the arena. "Oh! I don't think I introduced myself. I'm Mark." He said, putting out his hand toward her. Commodore didn't have any hands so he couldn't exactly offer a handshake. So he instead held out his face in replacement of his hand. "PORY. PORYGON" It said in a monotone robotic voice to the trainer's Pokemon.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - Fury Cutter, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 32 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Old June 20th, 2011, 09:00 PM
NightOfRemorse
my anxieties have anxieties

Nature: Lonely
Alice smiled at the Porygon and couldn't help but say, "It's so cute!"

"I'm gonna guess this counts as a yes huh? If we're gonna battle I guess we should go over to the stadium over there," the new opponent said as he pointed to a forested area.

"Yes, it counts as a yes," Alice said, pausing because of how weird that sounded. "Oh! I don't think I introduced myself. I'm Mark," Mark said, holding out his hand for a friendly handshake. Alice accepted it. "I'm Alice, and this is Jem," she said. "Vulpix!"

Jem said in response to the introduction. Commodore floated over to Jem. "PORY. PORYGON," it said in a robotic voice. "Vulpix!" Jem greeted, happy to meet another Pokémon. Alice realized Mark was in a class, so she had to be careful that nobody would notice and ask why she wasn't in class. She started walking toward the arena in quick strides. "We better get going. The sooner the better, right?"
I stay away
Old June 20th, 2011, 09:31 PM
Megaman765
Community Supporter

Alice was her name huh. Nonetheless, She willingly accepted the handshake. Mark appreciated that she was alot more cheerful then the other students in his class. She was pretty nice also and sure left a good first impression.

"Of course!" Mark called out as he began to walk toward the Arena. Commodore floated side by side with Jem and stared at the Vulpix every so often. Commodore often liked to look like a complete oddball but was really interested in stuff it didn't know. "PORY..GON" ["Vulpix. Name...Jem. Pleased to meet you. I am Commodore."] It said, even translated, it sounded monotone and robotic.

As Mark walked to the arena, he couldn't help but notice... if she was all the way up there... There's no way she could be in this class. Mark decided not to say anything... not yet at least. He was about to battle somebody after all! And if he beat somebody from the Suicune dorm, he could surely get a bit of popularity around the academy! As much as he'd like to start a conversation, having a battle first would probably be a better idea and the best way for trainers to get to know eachother.

Mark was eventually arrived at the stadium area. "Well Alice, I'm ready whenever you are!" He said, walking over to his side of the battlefield.

Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - Fury Cutter, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)

Last edited by Megaman765; June 20th, 2011 at 09:41 PM.
Old June 21st, 2011, 01:08 AM
Makbets
Cookie Lover

Nature: Sassy
"Ok, ok!" Ace quickly sits down. "Ehh... I hope that this lesson won't be very boring, right Ice?" He asked. Ice nodded.

"Class, Welcome to Battle Tactician! I'm Mr Greenwich, and I guess we'll be stuck together for quite awhile eh?" He said with a chuckle. "I normally don't suggest writing notes but since we won't be able to get into hands on action until later. It's the best you can do for now.

"I'm sure many of you know the basics of battling but a refresher never hurt anyone. Remember, Battles aren't about having the strongest moves availible. Even if your pokemon are armed with something like ice beam, even a Pokemon with tackle could change everything. It's all about how you and your pokemon use that move. It's about being smart when using it." Eugene paused for a moment to make sure everyone was writing down what they needed to write down.

"Keep a close eye on your pokemon. They're like your friends. If you notice them getting tired in the heat of a battle then call them back. Pushing them more dosen't make you look like a better trainer and we teachers look down on this behavior." Mr Greenwich said.

"I'm sure your all sick of hearing me babble on so why don't we start off by having a few battles? See what your pokemon can do and see how they can use their moves effectively?" Eugene asked the rest of the class.

"Find yourself a partner and we'll all meet up outside"

"A partner? Lets see...I can ask....Wallace, Dimitri and Mark.." Ace said. "Hmm, who wants to be my partner?" He asked.
Old June 21st, 2011, 07:52 AM
NightOfRemorse

Commodore floated alongside Jem, staring at him every so often. "PORY..GON," he said. Jem looked at him. "Vulpix!" he said, which translated to, "Hello Commodore!" He continued to trot. "How do you fly?" Jem asked curiously, stepping over a rock he otherwise would have tripped over.

"Well Alice, I'm ready whenever you are!" Mark said as he walked to his side of the battlefield. Alice didn't answer and went over to her side. Jem quickly bounded after her.

"So… three on three?" Alice asked and looked down at Jem. A smile slowly formed on her face. This opponent was probably good at battles for being in the Raikou dorm. Why else would he be so confident? It didn't matter anyway. Alice and Jem were pretty experienced themselves and they wouldn't make this battle too simple. The sun beat down on their backs, although not as hot as it had been in the roof. Alice took off the blue Suicune Dorm jacket and draped it over her shoulder. It probably looked rather strange over a long, red and black plaid coat anyway.

"I'm gonna have to go with Jem first," she said simply. "Vul!" Jem said, running over to his spot on the battlefield. He breathed large flames as a sort of taunt.
I stay away
Old June 21st, 2011, 09:59 AM
Megaman765
Community Supporter

"PORYGON-" ["Levitation is more of the better word, as I cannot fly like a flying pokemon.] It replied as it floated over to its masters side of the battlefield. Mark took out his notepad to take another look at his Pokemon's moves. He could come up with strategies, but no matter what he did, he could never remember the names of certain moves. Attacks like Tackle were easy to remember but other then that...

Mark noticed Alice take off her dorm jacket. It did look kinda weird on her, as she was wearing a red and black plaid coat. "Sheesh, How can ya wear that thing in this kind of weather?" He joked as Mark took off his dorm jacket as well and hung it over his shoulder. He was wearing a purple V-neck T shirt underneath it. Adjusting his belt a bit, he was ready to battle

"Guess I'll call out Commodore!" Mark said. Commodore floated into the battle field and glared at Jem.

"Guess I'll start off then Commodore! Use Tackle!" Mark called out. Commodore rushed head on toward Jem and moved in to bash right into him.

(In Box)
Old June 21st, 2011, 03:32 PM
NightOfRemorse

Mark joked as he took off his dorm jacket as well. Alice ignored the joke, even though she normally liked them. Mark sent over Commodore. Of course. He commanded Commodore to use Tackle.

"You can dodge that, c'mon!" Alice called out. Jem leaped out of the way and turned to him. "Quick Attack!" Jem charged to the Porygon and leaped up at a fast speed, directly in the path to knock him to the ground. "And use reinforcements just in case," Alice said. Jem blew blue flames toward Commodore. Should the Quick Attack miss, he had the possibility of being burned. If Quick Attack hit, the Will-o-wisp should have done its job as well.

Alice learned from battling other opponents that combining moves was sometimes essential to a good strategy. That, and tricking the opponent into thinking they know what you're up to. It all depended on how smart, or how stupid they were.
I stay away
Old June 21st, 2011, 05:19 PM
Megaman765
Community Supporter

Jem dodged out of the way and used quick attack to counter Commodore. Jem lept up into the air and shot blue flames toward Commodore. That would really mess up commodores performance.

"Ah! Quick Commodore! Use Conversion!" Mark called out. After the direct hit from quick attack, Commodore quickly used conversion. Not only was his color pattern changed to red and black, it also turned into a fire type, making it resist Will-o-wisp. He wouldn't have lasted long in that situation.

"Phew... Hey nice trick there! But I got a few under my sleeve as well. Commodore! Use Sharpen!" Mark called to his pokemon. Suddenly the porygon's shape began to change. It's smooth edges suddenly became razor sharp! "Alright Commodore! Use tackle once more! Change your movement patterns a bit!"

Commodore moved left and right in a random pattern to hopefully trick Jem. With it's sharpened edges, Tackle was bound to leave a pretty big mark.

(In Box)

Last edited by Megaman765; June 21st, 2011 at 06:03 PM.
Old June 21st, 2011, 07:33 PM
NightOfRemorse

The Porygon suffered a direct hit from Quick Attack, but used Conversion to change into a fire type. Mark was clever. The Will-o-wisp absorbed into Commodore, but did nothing. It used Sharpen, and its body became jagged and sharp. To Alice's knowledge, it was not only making itself needle sharp, but its attack rose as well.

"Alright Commodore! Use tackle once more! Change your movement patterns a bit!" Mark commanded. Alice blinked and looked at Jem, who stood on the ground, watching the red and black Porygon. It moved around in a zig-zag, trying to trick Jem. Jem dodged the first few moves, but started to get tired. He panted as he leapt past the attacks. He wouldn't be able to continue dodging for long.

"Jem, stay put and use Hypnosis!" Alice exclaimed. Jem stopped dodging and was slammed by the sharp, jagged Commodore. Jem howled a supersonic ring just as Commodore made contact. Jem was slammed into the ground, but got back to his feet. If Jem's timing was right, the Hypnosis should have taken effect.
I stay away
Old June 21st, 2011, 07:48 PM
Megaman765
Community Supporter

Jem was a quick little bugger... though using tackle several times wasn't exactly a great tactic, even with the enhancements from Sharpen. Mark would have to resort to a more devastating move... Commodore was able to hit Jem successfully however, he had another trick. He released odd supersonic rings just before being hit by the attack.

"Commodore! Are you alright?" Mark called out. Commodore didn't respond... it was starting to get drowsy.

"PORY...G...ON... ["Sleep mode... Activated..."] Commodore said. Mark sighed. If he didn't get up soon, Jem would surely win the battle. He was wide open.

"Commodore! Comon wake up!" Mark called out.

(In Box)
Old June 21st, 2011, 08:03 PM
NightOfRemorse

Commodore was successfully put to sleep. However, there was a problem. Jem's attack moves were either normal type, fire type, or grass. Because the Porygon was now a fire type, Jem's stronger moves wouldn't hit as hard as Alice would like. Oh well, the risk had to be taken. "Jem, move in and use Flare Blitz!" Alice commanded. She looked up at the sun. Nah, I don't want to use up an extra turn just yet. Some Wingull freely flew above, squawking happily. These Pokémon were lucky, without a care in the world. Alice looked back to Jem, not wanting to get too distracted by other things that had nothing to do with the task at hand.

"Vulpix!" Jem cried, his eyes turning a demonic bright red color. His body engulfed in flames and he charged toward Commodore at full speed. The thing about this move was that it also gave Jem one-third recoil damage. It was definitely not desirable, but again, risks had to be taken. This Porygon was sure a tough fighter. So was Jem.
I stay away
Old June 21st, 2011, 08:12 PM
Megaman765
Community Supporter

The sleepy Commodore was directly hit by the Flare blitz. However the impact caused him to wake up. He was still kind of drowsy though. "PORYGON...pory..." ["Sleep mode... interupted... bzzt..."] Commodore mumbled. Mark called out a bit more to get him back into gear. The Vulpix get hurt fromt he impact of Flare blitz. Maybe this time they could hit him!

"Alright Commodore. Let's change things up a bit. Charge beam!" Mark called out. Mark usually never had a chance to use this move too much... time to see just how it would do in battle! He did know it had the power to sometimes enhance a pokemon's power...

A electric charge began to form from the Porygon's nose. After getting a good lock on Jem, Commodore fired the beam of electricity straight toward Jem.

(In Box)
Old June 21st, 2011, 10:42 PM
Renege
C arry T he F lame

[Battle Tacticians Class]

"Hmm, who wants to be my partner?"

"I'll battle you!" Wallace hardly realized that he just said that out loud. The last time he battled was years ago he was a bit rusty so he might lose this one but it'd be good training for Lome.

Wallace walked up to Ace, "You wanna head to a battle field preferably one with water near or around it." He needed to be able to use Taiga at her full strength so he needed some type of water near the battle field or something. Wallace's mind whirled with different strategies but he soon stopped himself from going any farther. He didn't even know what Pokemon Ace had he hoped that Lome could put up a good fight. Lome stared down Ace as she was being held in Wallace's hands she knew what was going on and she was definitely prepared. This ought to be one interesting battle since Ace was from a different dorm then him. Wallace tugged on his yellow Raikou Dorm jacket as it was falling off his broad shoulders.

Credit: インフェルノの津波

Old June 21st, 2011, 11:11 PM
Makbets
Cookie Lover

Nature: Sassy
(She!? Ace is a boy T.T)

..."I'll battle you!"

Ace heard someone, it was Wallace, who wants to be Ace's partner. "Oh, hey there!" Ace said.

..."You wanna head to a battle field preferably one with water near or around it."

"Ok then, also teacher said that he will meet us outside, so lets go!" Ace said, and he left class with his Pokemon Ice. Ice cheered and jumped on Ace's head. "Oh, there u are Ice!" Ace said. "Now lets go outside!" Ace and Ice goes outside.
Old June 22nd, 2011, 07:15 AM
NightOfRemorse

((OOC: @Makbets: I'm think Renege was referring to his Pokémon, bahaha.))

"Alright Commodore. Let's change things up a bit. Charge beam!" Mark called out. Alice smiled. She already had to a tactic to throw that beam way off.

"Alright Jem, counter that with Energy Ball at full power!" Alice exclaimed. Jem carefully got to his feet.

"Vulpiix!" he screeched, releasing a large green ball of energy at the beam. The ball pushed the beam back a little, resisting its electrical power. Energy Ball had high power, so there was a chance this would work. Jem was starting to weaken, but Alice had to believe in him. If she didn't believe in her own Pokémon, who would? Too bad Energy Ball wouldn't directly hit Commodore, as it had a chance of lowering its Special Defense.
I stay away
Old June 22nd, 2011, 10:15 AM
Renege
C arry T he F lame

(OOC: Yes, I was referring to my Pokemon (Lome)! Aha.)

[Outside; Battle Tacticians Class]

"Ok then, also teacher said that he will meet us outside, so lets go!" Wallace knew that he wasn't prepared for this battle but he also knew he had to do his best. After all this guy was from the Suicune Dorm and everyone knew they had the best trainers which meant the best battlers. Ace suggested they got outside and meet up with the Prof. and his Pokemon jumped on his shoulder a Sneasel. Wallace knew that if he sent that out it wouldn't be very good to send out Lome first because of the type weakness.

"You can start," Wallace said as they approached a battle field that had an island in the middle and surrounding it was calm, still waters. On the island there were big and small boulders scattered around it even a few trees. Wallace pulled out Lome's Pokeball and returned her he didn't her causing a disruption when it wasn't her turn to battle. Wallace wondered what Pokemon Ace had and how he utilized them in battle. Wasn't this the guy that battled that other guy when they first came off the ship? If Wallace remembered right he had a Swablu! Wallace awaited for Ace to choose what Pokemon he wanted to use whether that be Sneasal, Swablu or his third one.

Credit: インフェルノの津波

Last edited by Renege; June 22nd, 2011 at 02:35 PM.
Old June 22nd, 2011, 11:29 AM
Megaman765
Community Supporter

As Commodore used Charge Beam, Jem counter attacked with Energy Ball. The two projectiles were pushing eachother back and forth, however, all of that energy was edging extremely close to Commodore. If this hit him, Commodore wouldn't have lasted long. Commodore got a small boost in power when using charge beam so that helped him push it back evenly.

"Commodore! Don't give in!" Mark called out. It's a shame that Jem didn't have any electric type attacks for Commodore to converse to. That would have made charge beam much more effective. The two blasts were all evened out. Whoever would be hit by this blast would likely get knocked out or wounded. The Charge beam began to slowly edge toward Jem...

"Keep going Commodore! We got this!"

(I think I'll let you decide who the winner of this match is :3)

(In Box)
Old June 22nd, 2011, 07:31 PM
NightOfRemorse

"Keep going Commodore! We got this!" Mark exclaimed. Alice payed special attention to the fact that Commodore had to continuously shoot the beam in order to hold it against the Energy Ball.

"Jem, it seems Commodore's got its mouth full. Another Energy Ball!" Alice said. Jem blinked at the sight of the two projectiles. "Vul!" he growled, shooting another Energy Ball to combat the beam. It pushed the beam back even closer to Commodore, hopefully close enough to impact it and explode. If that didn't work, any future hit Jem received would take him out. That didn't matter, though. His effort would make Alice feel like a winner no matter what.
I stay away
Old June 22nd, 2011, 07:38 PM
jackblaze
Greatness = Working Hard

Nature: Relaxed
(OOC:Time to step in and be GOD!!! just kidding GM time)

As everyone goes about minding their own business an incredibly loud bell rang across the island signalling the end of the morning session. The bell meant is was time to move on to a new class or free time for some students.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old June 22nd, 2011, 07:58 PM
Megaman765
Community Supporter

Another energy ball... Commodore tried his best to resist the blast but was soon hit by a huge explosion of energy. It tried its best to get up... but fell to the ground completely knocked out. In the distance, a loud bell rang... it ment it was either time to move on to the next class, or it was free time for certain students.

"Commodore!" Mark yelled as his pokemon fainted to the ground. It was a good battle at least. He wasn't completely destroyed... then again, Commodore was one of his newest pokemon. He wasn't as strong as... say.. Snype for example. Mark at least hoped that commodore got some experience from the fight.

"You did good Commodore... Return." Mark said as he returned the pokemon to its ball. Mark let off a cheerful laugh and walked over to Alice.

"Well your dorm sure lives up to its name huh?" Mark said cheerfully. With the bell ringing, Battle tactician class was over and Mark would have to move on somewhere else... Unfortunately, the battle would have to be cut short. Though he was hungry... rushing out of his dorm thinking he was late, he hadn't even grabbed a bite to eat...

"I don't know what your class schedule is but if you aren't busy, how about we go get lunch? My treat. Our Pokemon are probably hungry as well." He asked her.

(In Box)
Old June 22nd, 2011, 08:07 PM
NightOfRemorse

The Energy Ball was able to push its way through the beam. It exploded on Commodore and knocked him to the ground. Suddenly, the bell rang. Alice looked up toward the sky as if she would see the bell floating midair. She looked at Jem and walked toward him.

"Great job, Jem!" she said, kneeling down and stroking his fur. "Vulpix…" Jem said. He leaned against Alice, exhausted from the battle. "I see you're tired. Return." Alice took out his pokéball and it absorbed Jem inside with a red flash. That was the only time he ever went in there, when he was extremely exhausted or injured.

"Well your dorm sure lives up to its name huh?" Mark said after walking over. Alice stood up, but didn't answer. "I don't know what your class schedule is but if you aren't busy, how about we go get lunch? My treat. Our Pokemon are probably hungry as well," Mark continued. He was right, both Commodore and Jem must have been very hungry after that battle. They both did great, and deserved the best.

"All right," Alice replied simply. She began walking towards the cafeteria. "So… why are you here at the academy?" she asked, trying to start a new topic.
I stay away
Old June 22nd, 2011, 08:20 PM
Megaman765
Community Supporter

Mark walked alongside Alice to the Cafeteria. His stomach was growling, thinking of what the school could possibly have available... His thoughts of eatting something were interrupted when Alice brought up a question. Why he was at the academy... A good question. Why was he here? Besides wanting to learn all about pokemon, there had to be some other reason... He thought back to his family and his father. He wasn't exactly proud of him but he didn't want to tell everybody he saw about him... not until he could trust them enough...Still... Alice seemed nice enough. He hadn't told anybody about it so what was the worst that could happen?

"Well... I've always been interested in battling. My pokemon never really get much chances to go out and battle trainers so this academy was a good opportunity for me. It also seemed like a good opportunity to make some friends. My hometown back in Celedon isn't exactly a friendly one..." Mark said to her.

Mark paused for a moment and thought more about why he was really here.

"...I guess I came here to get away from that kind of life. Celedon was full of criminals and junkies. I didn't want to be that kind of person. Not like my dad." His dad was a total gambling addict. Mark never really knew him as he was always busy winning big or losing it all. But it was thanks to him that he got to know Commodore, yet he was unsure if his dad won the Pokemon fairly or stole it.

"...Ha, Sorry if I gave off a depressing vibe there. Your turn. Why are you here?" He asked.

(In Box)
Old June 23rd, 2011, 05:26 AM
Fuyu
Battle!

Nature: Quirky
Skye heard the bell ring and quietly shut his notebook. Rama yawned and jumped onto the desk as his partner stood up. Leaping into his arms, the duo left, Skye deep in thought. As they walked own the hallway, Rama watched the boy's eyes, recognizing that cloud in the irises. Skye was flat-out tired. Inwardly, the Dark-type sighed. He always got like this when around a lot of people. This was the best place to fix that though. He pawed his partner's sleeve and barked. "Bring us to food human. We're hungry and so are you."

Skye chuckled softly. "K-Kay." They disappeared down to the Cafeteria, quietly ordered their meal, and just like last time, sat by themselves. Thankfully this time, Ellie was happily eating and not running around. Skye looked up into the rafters and shook his head in amusement. Volca was naturally back up there with his food bowl, balancing casually on a beam. "V-Volca's go-going to g-get me in truh-trouble," he told his other two Pokemon, who both let out varying yips of agreement, Ellie's mouth stuffed with food. Rama cheerily whacked her with his tail as she leaned down for more, causing her to bite it. The Eevee yelped and released it, spitting fur from her mouth as the Zorua chuckled. Skye laughed softly, before glancing at the entryway to the Cafeteria. Alice was walking in with someone he didn't know. She escaped being caught. Should I be glad or upset? Shrugging, he went back to his sandwich.

Old June 23rd, 2011, 06:07 AM
Nideous
The world refused to change...

Nature: Gentle
Brian was letting his nerves get the better of him. He was visibly shaking as he waited. Finally, he could take it no longer. He ran forward and scooped Snivy up into his arms.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Walters. I can't do this!" Bri said. Before the teacher could say anything, the bell rang. Bri got out of the room as fast as he could. He ran to the cafeteria. He looked around and saw a lot of people. But his gaze lingered on a boy sitting by himself. The boy had a Zoroa, a Larvesta, and another pokemon he had never seen before. It was about the size of Zoroa, and had a brown coat. Bri was instantly curious. He had to know what this pokemon was. But first, he had to get some food, as his stomach was growling. He went and got himself a sandwhich, and for Snivy some pokemon food. He sat down and tore into his lunch. Snivy sniffed at her food.

"You expect me to eat this?" she asked, as if offended that he had even thought it.
"You're not getting anything else till dinner, so if you are hungry, then yeah!" Bri said to her between bites. After he gulped down some drink he turned to the boy sitting next to him.

"Hi! I'm Bri! What's your name? Who's that pokemon? I've never seen one before!" Bri said, a little hyperly (if that's even a word). Snivy looked over at the pokemon in question.

"She doesn't look that impressive to me!" Snivy said.
"Be nice, Snivy!" Bri said to her. She looked at him a little sullenly, then went back to picking at her meal.
Old June 23rd, 2011, 07:06 AM
Fuyu
Battle!

Nature: Quirky
Ellie blinked and turned to Rama. "I think he talks faster than me!"

Rama snorted. "Yeah right. By the way don't you feel insulted? That Snivy was rude right?"

Ellie shook her head and went up to the Grass-type. She raised a paw in greeting. "Hiya!"

Skye smiled gently and turned to Bri. "I'm Sk-Skye. Thuh-That's E-Ellie a-and shuh-she's an E-Eevee. T-That's Rama," The Zorua turned into Snivy and snickered. "A-And V-olca's up th-there." Volca didn't even twitch from his spot. still eating.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here