• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Years of Lies (PG+16) OOC

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Thanks The_Original_Raitan! Much appreciated! :D I'll do my best to keep making you hate him. :)

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
I feel kind of left out of the circle d:

Kerin has spoke (to bernkastel and ryuu), but no one has really acknowleged his existance other than a few glances. D:

Years
Oops. Probably myself and SkyisUmbreon distracted Vegata from ya :P Uhm....interact with me? xD I don't know, Xavier would talk to Kerin, but most likely very briefly due to his personality.

EDIT: By the way guys, Eeveemaster9 has the stuff wrote down, but her aunt has recently gotten bone-cancer. She hasn't been able to type out the stuff because of it.

Last edited:

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
Skymin@
I think Marisa's actions will do you fancy~?

Raitan@
Correction, she was just diagnosed with it, but has probably had it for more than five months.

BUT! I did post three characters. Amelia and Marisa should make some attention on the angels and vampires now. When to top it off, i'll do something wonderful for the humans, to finish chapter 2.

Todays our last day of school! WOOT.

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Aaahh! Thank you for posting! And my best wishes go out to your aunt; i hope she recovers soon.

Alas though it is sleep time. d: ill reply in the morning

In other news, shameless plug, my rp was accepted so everyone head over to lounge section and check it out (i would link you, but im on my phone). Of course, after you're finished posting here. d; d:

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
Skymin@

Thank you, and no problem. Man, our time zones must be polar opposites. It's 8:18AM right now xD

Marisa must hae some sort of death wish...Appoaching Ryuu xD That demon could squish her like a bug!

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
d: +10. Im currently lying in bed, under my covers, typing on my phone. I could always post on my phone but that literally takes half an hour and is usually ridden with spelling errors ;(

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@Eeveemaster9 I'm planning exactly how to react. I'm thinking. It's gonna be sweet.

I can't wait for us to land!

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Im awake!! But im still in bed. d:

I'll go downstairs and post when i'm finished being warm. :>

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
an hour later, im out of bed! i got the new ocarina of time game so i was playing that :x

okay! posting !! <:

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
Just would like to let everyone know I will not have full-time access to a computer like I normally did. My computer decided to crash on me, and the earliest I can get it running is this coming Thursday. However, I will try my best to find other ways to access a computer and post. I am truly sorry for this delay. If you do not hear from me in a week, please be patient and go on without me. If worse comes to worse(though I doubt) raitan will be in charge because he has a vague knowledge about what's going to be happening.

Years
Uhhhhh.......Uh......ಠ_ಠ.....I'll try......OTL;; I need to work on my post now. My faraway cousins have been in town, so I've been hanging out with them at like parks and stuff. So I apologize for my lack of posting too.

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Just would like to let everyone know I will not have full-time access to a computer like I normally did. My computer decided to crash on me, and the earliest I can get it running is this coming Thursday. However, I will try my best to find other ways to access a computer and post. I am truly sorry for this delay. If you do not hear from me in a week, please be patient and go on without me. If worse comes to worse(though I doubt) raitan will be in charge because he has a vague knowledge about what's going to be happening.

Uhhhhh.......Uh......ಠ_ಠ.....I'll try......OTL;; I need to work on my post now. My faraway cousins have been in town, so I've been hanging out with them at like parks and stuff. So I apologize for my lack of posting too.

i've just been at home. doing nothing. and working. d:

i have a mobile phone eeveemaster if that would help you at all? i get a shipload of money every month so texting is no hassle for me xp

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
*nervous laugh* I don`t have a cell. All my current browsing of the internet is through my (amazing) dsi. However, if the library is open tomorrow (Saturday) i`ll go there and post Bernkastel`s post. Heheh...That alone should keep you cliff-hanged and busy while i attempt to make enough to get my computer fixed....*Evil smile*

Edit: You guys should love me xD Just typed out an entire post on my DSI. My fingers hurt from holding the stylus D,x Anyways, hoping someone can post with 12-15 hours. Will be at the library around those times to post.

Kibbles@ I attempted some form of interaction with Amelia, but she was mainly ignored x,D

Everyone@
Cross is currently having in-life problems, so he won`t be very active. SkyisUmbreon didn`t seem as active, either. Glad to see Vegeta and Skymin are insanely active! Its you two keeping me on my toes! *Runs* Chapter 3 will be starting up once we either land, or are sleeping. Be excited!

Edit: You guys should love me xD Just typed out an entire post on my DSI. My fingers hurt from holding the stylus D,x Anyways, hoping someone can post with 12-15 hours. Will be at the library around those times to post.

Kibbles@ I attempted some form of interaction with Amelia, but she was mainly ignored x,D

Everyone@
Cross is currently having in-life problems, so he won`t be very active. SkyisUmbreon didn`t seem as active, either. Glad to see Vegeta and Skymin are insanely active! Its you two keeping me on my toes! *Runs* Chapter 3 will be starting up once we either land, or are sleeping. Be excited!

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
I'm looking forward to it!

But then again, I am just making up for the time I will be away...starting july 14th, I'll be gone for a week...perhaps I can somehow fit that into the storyline, and if not, I could perhaps ask one of you to bunny Ryuu just a tad, if of course you have his character and personality down...

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
i'll post in a few hours time. im attending to guests!

sucks for both of you. EEVEEMASTER YOU ARE A CHAMP.

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
Thats totally fine with me, Skymin. Just hoping the library is open so i don`t have to type on my dsi xDD

What do you mean, i`m a champ? How, exactly? xD

Raike. Herp derp. He has exactly what the situation is, but i`m not gonna post juuuuusssttt yet ;D

Back