• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Creative Media Showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Name definitely TBD. If anyone can think of a better name, VM me. If it's a good name, I'll give you so much good karma, it'll be coming out of your ears!
(Name thanks to Careful With That Axe, Pichu!)

Welcome to the Creative Media Showcase! If you want to show off your musical/media talents for all of PC to see, and have got some home-made videos, sound files or anything else on YouTube or similar hosting websites, feel free to embed them or link to them here. If you've seen something in this thread that you like and want to comment upon it, great! That's what this thread is here for too. Depending on how popular this gets, there may be potential for a PC-wide contest... but that's definitely dependent on this taking off.

So, what are you waiting for? As it says in the Notable threads part of the Rulez: Are you a budding Bruno Mars, Adele, or even Rebecca Black? Whatever you are, if you love singing or playing an instrument and can't bear not showing off your mad skillz, then here's the place for you.

Last edited:

Brane

-
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 10, 2016
Well I might as well kick things off with this ;D.

I'm into the whole montage/single clip editing thing, so here's a tiny little snippet I worked on.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
Years
@brane - Says video is private..
edit: That's weird, I can see it again. Anyway, this is also cool, more fascinating though, because I am extremely bad at video editing and this just looks professional to me. >A<

@wutupdawg224 - This is pretty cool! Sounds like some awesome Pokemon rave music, maybe DDR (I would play it). I can totally imagine dancing to this. I love the spin you gave it, too. Very nice job! It's so catchy.

Last edited:

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
Years
@Yellow - I haven't heard Cynthia's music before so I don't know what to really compare it to, but this sounds like an actual game's music. :D

@Team Fail - Ahh, I like this version. It's a lot softer on the ears. It sounds...smooth. Easier to listen to. =w=

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Lily: Thank you c:

Next up, I just put this up on the internet. It's Von Bolt's theme from Advance Wars Dual Strike arranged with instruments from the Tohou series. c: (They're the highest quality "real" instruments I've been able to get my hands on.)

I have noticed that this arrangement is rather loud. Consider putting your volume down to about 90 if you're using headphones. It's not dangerously loud, but it might not be to your preferences.

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/426070

Years
Let's see...
I made a remix of the GSC Wild Battle Theme to FRLG Instruments not too long ago.
Click to listen.
Also, please don't use this for your fangame/hack, as it was made for diegoisawesome's hack.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
So I created something new. This time around, it's Duke Nukem 3D's "Grabbag" (The Main Theme) arranged with FM Synth, which is a very unusual game with a very unusual style coming from me. Kinda reminds me of what Grabbag sounded like coming out of a Soundblaster.

Anyway.
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/428095

Thread sure seems quiet here. >3>; Would help immensely with activity if people gave feedback for what is posted here, imo.

Black Ice

[XV]
Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2023

Starting my first channel. Maybe one day I'll have a success story to tell :D

~Akiko

<3
Years
My Trance Music!

Most the songs on my channel are free to download, I include Mediafire links in the video descriptions!
Some of the newer songs are off my album however, which means that you must purchase them from iTunes to keep them :).

The Song of Her Imagination
YouTube - ‪Techno Dream Trance - The Song Of Her Imagination‬‏

The Stars Are Closer Here
YouTube - ‪Techno Dream Trance - The Stars Are Closer Here‬‏

The Journey
YouTube - ‪Techno Dream Trance - The Journey‬‏

Those are all from my album, my latest free dream trance song is here

Forgotten Paradise
YouTube - ‪Techno Dream Trance - Forgotten Paradise‬‏

This is one of the songs off my new album which you can view and listen to the songs here

http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/your-dream-forever/id440359025?ign-mpt=uo=4

I have 40 or so other songs on my channel here.
YouTube - ‪VisionInTrance's Channel‬‏

You can subscribe if you'd like, it really helps me out :).

I hope you all enjoy it!!

I also draw, when I get some PG art up I'll share it! I'm working on one right now, might finish it soon. :3

Last edited:

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
Haha, I see you're a Spice and Wolf fan, at that. xDD;;
I listened to your first couple of songs, they're really amazing. o3o
Definitely going to suscribe! :D
Keep up the good work, I guess! I can't really critique on music, it's not my specialty. xDD;;
But yeah, they're freaking awesome. :O

~Akiko

<3
Years
Hahaha, yea it's the only anime I've ever fully watched since it really got my attention. :)
Thanks for listening though!
I'm just about to hit 1,000 subscribers, so close! :3

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
Years
Very smooth and almost soothing. I do like them, even though they are slower than what I generally like.

EDIT: Just listened to "Song of Her Imagination" and that is probably my favorite of the group so far. I'll listen some more soon.

flamz321

Redefining the arts...
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 13, 2024
I was inspired to make something after I saw this thread, so I whipped this up in an hour. Check it out!

Youtube link here

RHIOneAlbum

Banned
Years
I was inspired to make something after I saw this thread, so I whipped this up in an hour. Check it out!

Youtube link here
Thats amazing! I love the beat and I might just have to use it! (with credit to you of course)

Better than a lot of techno out there, can I ask what program you made it in too?

flamz321

Redefining the arts...
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 13, 2024
Oh I used FL studio 10. It's pretty easy to use once you get the hang of it.

flamz321

Redefining the arts...
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 13, 2024

I liked it. It started out all calming then BAM. And I enjoyed it. And you say you used FL Studio 10? That's what I use, but I don't use nearly all the features it offers. xD

I can honestly say I'm the same. I haave only touched about 1/20 of the features. I just used an ocarina VST plugin (cuz ocarina of time). Then i just added in some string VSTs that I had compiled and a bass and drums. I'm glad you liked it :D

http://soundcloud.com/rhione/sets/airplanes-remix/
Made these two in Sony Acid 7, they're my favourite songs right now actually XD
Didn't think I'd make something so good.

That's a great combination. It's not often you find songs like that in the same key. The violin work was excellent so props to you. But some of it was a little off beat. Other than that it was great! :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back