• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

Years
Prince Blueblood was bad, but at least those scenes were done in such a a way that is was funny.

I personally never liked Trixie. Super annoying.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
I'd be very interested in helping with the game anyway I can Ryuuuuu~ :3
Also, my least favourite pony? Prince Blueblood. How could he treat Rarity like that? ;;

Prince Blueblood was snotty, inconsiderate, pompous and self-centered. Rarity thought he was her "Prince Charming", I think Rarity needs to keep looking because Rarity wouldn't work with a pony as shallow as Blueblood was.

o3o

Years
Oh, and I forgot to tell everyone. :D

I'm writing a MLP fic called "Muffins". Which is basically based on "Cupcakes" (same general plot and what have you), but instead of Pinkie Pie, it's... *drumroll* ... Derpy Hooves, the lover of muffins. xD

Well, Ryu is helping me. XD

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
Eeyup, I can totally see Big MacintoshxRarity happening, oddly enough.

Omg, that with Derpy, it actually makes more sense than with Pinkie. Can't wait to read it~

o3o

Years

Agreed. that's one of those odd relationships I could totally see working out. I think something would have to give though between the two to make it happen.

But poor Spike would be absolutely HEARTBROKEN. ;_;

I could maaaaybe see it working out, but tbh Rarity wouldn't like to ruin her wonderfully curled hair or perfectly manicured hooves, now would she? And a farm is a perfect place to do just that. And since Macintosh works on a farm, wouldn't that be an automatic turn-off for her? D: She'd probably think he'd be sweating non-stop from the work and stink of Celestia knows what. :< But I'd still ship them

o3o

Years
Spike isn't Rarity's type. But, they could make it work. But, the fact it's a dragon x unicorn is weird enough.

Plus, Rarity is like... An adult. And Spike is a baby dragon. I'd say it's more of like a fanboy crush on her. xD;; I doubt they'd ever make Spike x Rarity canon. But they HAVE to make RainbowShy/AppleDash canon. xDDDD;

And what would their offspring look like? xD Something like the donkey dragons from Shrek, probably~

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
Why can't they just make a male interest for each mane pony. I really can't stand the ships amongst themselves.

Why can't they just be friends without some person trying to make them be in love with each other?

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
lol, that just made me think of a interesting story arc. Spike uses Twilight's magic or finds a potion or something that turns him into a pony for awhile, which he uses to his advantage to try and get with Rarity.

o3o

Years
Why can't they just make a male interest for each mane pony. I really can't stand the ships amongst themselves.

Why can't they just be friends without some person trying to make them be in love with each other?

Well, I think some of the ships are cute. And probably they're shipped together due to the lack of male ponies in Ponyville. Someone posted on Ponychan recently saying something along those lines iirc. But maybe Lauren decided to make a majority of the ponies female because, generally, MLP is associated with females? Idk. D: Also, I guess female ponies are more popular among young girls. But maybe Lauren will add a few more male characters/love interests for the ponies in Season 2. I could just see a bookworm-y type male that'd be perfect for Twilight. xD

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
I have ideas for possible "male interests" for each mane pony. Some are not very original, mind you.

Applejack: A farm pony who likes apples.
Pinkie Pie: A pony who likes to PAR-TAY!
Rainbow Dash: A pegasus who Rainbow can compete against.
Twilight Sparkle: A fellow bookworm unicorn.
Rarity: A hunky unicorn who would be able to model anything Rarity designs.
Fluttershy: A shy pegasus like herself who loves animals.

*shrug*

o3o

Years
I have ideas for possible "male interests" for each mane pony. Some are not very original, mind you.

Applejack: A farm pony who likes apples.
Pinkie Pie: A pony who likes to PAR-TAY!
Rainbow Dash: A pegasus who Rainbow can compete against.
Twilight Sparkle: A fellow bookworm unicorn.
Rarity: A hunky unicorn who would be able to model anything Rarity designs.
Fluttershy: A shy pegasus like herself who loves animals.

*shrug*

I think that I'd be a fan of Fluttershy and Twilight's interests. I think they'd be pretty interesting characters. Fluttershy could be pretty shy of her male interest at the beginning, but slowly warm up to him when she figures he loves animals just like her. xD

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I can't agree with a lot of those males, tbh. They sound very much like "take the female's interest and put it in a male", which won't make them very viable as their own characters. They would lack depth. If all the girls can be friends even though they're so different, can't some of them have love interests that contrast them? That would not only bring out the traits of the female (like a foil), it would allow for a lot of character growth. For example, I could see Fluttershy being with a pony that's outgoing, not like Rainbow Dash, but very friendly. He would share her love of animals and would be gentle, but would be outgoing enough to push Fluttershy to try to imitate him and to test her limits.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
Well, there were the first ideas that popped into my head honestly.

To make a perfect male for each pony, they'd have to match up to each pony's weak points, but they haven't been discussed much in the show...

Years
The Male Counterparts wouldn't work out at ALL like that. Have you ever seen two people EXACTLY alike of the opposite gender get along like that? They might be friends, but having just a male and female pony with the EXACT same qualities would make any relationships boring for both the ponies and the viewers. xD

Edit:

To make a perfect male for each pony, they'd have to match up to each pony's weak points, but they haven't been discussed much in the show...

Didn't see this comment. xD I'm so blind. :P What I said above just completely agrees with this.

Also, why would the ponies have to be the same type of pony to be an interest? I understand Pegusi being with other Pegusi because the whole thing with walking on clouds, but a Unicorn could do it with enough Magic Power. Earth Ponies would be able to be with Unicorns no problem, though. :P

Back