The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Video Games > Let's Plays, Guides and Reviews

Notices

Let's Plays, Guides and Reviews Want to showcase yourself playing a game? Want to write a guide on how to beat the hardest levels of a game? Or maybe you want to give your review of a game you have? If so, this is the place for you!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 23rd, 2011, 02:53 PM
Xephyr
Smoochum

Hello there, ladies and gentlemen. This is the sequel to my decently popular Shiny Gold X Let's Play, which I recently finished. Well, for quite some time now, I've known what I was going to do with this Let's Play, and so without further adieu, let's get started with Fire Red Omega!

Disclaimer: I am skipping all the beginning stuff with Professor Oak, because it doesn't make sense in context considering this is a sequel and, therefore, the character present in the LP has already become the champion of another region. Therefore, the LP will begin Chapter 1 once all those events have finished.

Prologue - Xephyr's Bag O' Criminals
Spoiler:

Well, it's time to leave Johto, folks.

After becoming champion of Johto, I decided it was time to relocate and move onto bigger and better things. So, I moved to Kanto. There was some house in a town called Pallet Town that I could move into, and that's what I did.

I decided to ditch my old team. I knew I would miss Gatorade, Bromar, Quack, NumNums, BIG.LOAD, and Flatulence, but I also knew that it was time to move on to bigger and better things. So I rounded up six of the Pokemon I found along my travels in Johto and assembled the team I would tackle Kanto with. The thing is...they're all ruthless criminals. It's going to be a rough time running around with all of them, but I think I can make it. Allow me to introduce you to them:

Marlboro the Koffing

Man, don't even get me started on the backstory with Marlboro. She started out as a child as a happy little Voltorb. She was a shiny little sphere of joy and everybody loved her. Unfortunately, once the teenage years came up on her and she changed into an Electrode, she turned into a cocky little jerk. I mean, just look at Electrode:

Look at that cocky grin. She was a rebel, and she liked to take it to the law. So she took up smoking. She obtained the nickname "Marlboro" because that's her favorite kind of cigarette. She got caught at school one day smoking and was expelled, among other things. Eventually, she smoked so much, that she changed into a Koffing, who is a sphere of unhappiness and is filled with smoke. Truly a tragic story.

DaHood the Paras

Look at Paras and tell me what you see. A little bug with a mushroom, right? Well, you're absolutely wrong. That thing on it's back is not a mushroom, it's actually a hood, and this Paras is actually a member of the KKK! Have you ever wondered why there's basically NO African Americans in any of the Pokemon games? Well, it's because Paras and Parasect are member of the KKK and they viciously murder all African Americans! It's truly sick, and I hope to convert DaHood into a decent member of society by the end of this LP.

Assid the Slugma

This is a story of drug addition. This Pokemon was formerly a Growlithe, but the Growlithe got SO ADDICTED to acid and used it SO MUCH that he actually began to melt and turn into a pool of firey lava. Eventually, the police caught on and he was in intense rehab, but he still craves his acid.

Poliswag the Poliwag

Poliswag here is a cold, hard, drug dealer. He bargains in the realm of drug trading, and it has gotten out of hand. I bet you always thought that when Poliwag uses Hypnosis he's actually using Hypnosis to make someone fall asleep. Well, you'd be wrong, cause he actually slips you RUFFIES and that's what makes you fall asleep. He's truly a dangerous criminal and he'd been locked up for quite sometime before I found him.

h4x0rz the Porygon

h4x0rz is a vicious computer hacker. You know how Sony got hacked recently? Well, it was this Porygon. He's committed so many acts of cyber theft and various other criminal acts that it's almost sickening. He writes viruses and screws so many people over and steals their credit card number. He's truly a devious, cold-blooded killer in the cyber realm.

Yakuza the Electrike

This guy might just be the most vicious of them all. Just look at Electrike. He looks vicious, doesn't he? Well, he's secretly a gang leader, and has ordered immense amounts of drug trafficking and gang violence over the course of his life. Hopefully by capturing him I have stopped some of his influence, but it's undeniable that he still has some devout followers out there somewhere.
Old June 24th, 2011, 03:21 PM
Xephyr
Smoochum

Alright...I'm not sure if this is going to anger some people or not, but I've decided to scrap the idea present in the first post...and do a video LP instead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kL1zhdymoeA

Subscribe! :D
Old June 26th, 2011, 02:35 PM
Xephyr
Smoochum

episode 2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFLkSWMz4uU

episode 3:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A83wnqeEJ24
Old June 27th, 2011, 01:01 PM
Xephyr
Smoochum

episode 4:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxByXHsiUE4
Old June 27th, 2011, 02:33 PM
war rock exe
Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!

Nature: Hardy
your starting a new let's play? I thought you dissapeared lol
Old June 27th, 2011, 07:02 PM
Xephyr
Smoochum

Quote:
Originally Posted by war rock exe View Post
your starting a new let's play? I thought you dissapeared lol
It's the summer and I'm stuck home babysitting during the day. Soooo this is what I do during that time lol
Old June 29th, 2011, 08:59 AM
Xephyr
Smoochum

episode 6:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IzS7VQn6C0
Old July 7th, 2011, 12:41 PM
Xephyr
Smoochum

im up to episode 9 now:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Pu6WbTlgLw
Old July 19th, 2011, 07:22 PM
RobotUnicorn
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Mild
Uhh, are your Pokemon hacked? None of those can be found on Route 1, and they're all captured in Masterballs...

Gotta click 'em all!
Click my 'mon!

To: Everyone
I'm sorry I haven't been on. I spend all my time now at Pokefarm, under the username Poochena. I'll try to stay on more, though.
Sorry,
RobotUnicorn

Nintendo DS users, they got style
Old August 3rd, 2011, 08:22 AM
PokemasterX
World's Best Beta Tester

Nature: Lax
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobotUnicorn View Post
Uhh, are your Pokemon hacked? None of those can be found on Route 1, and they're all captured in Masterballs...
they are not. this is an LP for Pokemon FireRed OMEGA by Drayano60, pokemon blaze black and pokemon volt white creater. this hack is basically a harder, 386-version of firered. well, maybe the masterball thing is the masterball cheat. but the poke are in this HACK for reals

If you are not dumb-
click this
Old August 3rd, 2011, 08:32 AM
Captain Fabio
The Shadow Pokémon
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
Please change your links to embedded videos and if you make one more post that is under the 25 character limit then action will be taken.

Having "episode 6:" and the video is not enough.

Sponsored Links