The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.


Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #4026    
Old June 20th, 2011, 04:57 AM
Sarcastic Prince's Avatar
Sarcastic Prince
Starting anew...
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Kwun Tong Mountains
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by WishCookie View Post
Isn't there going to be an english version?
Yes. But it's still being worked on.
__________________
I am now an anime dubber, cover singer and a fan of anime. I can still apply as a translator and grammar corrector, though.
  #4027    
Old June 20th, 2011, 06:43 AM
kostika
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Gender: Male
sarcastic prince you said the english version would be unleashed at early of JULY....so should we wait for it or ti will take longer????
  #4028    
Old June 20th, 2011, 08:34 AM
jstolze
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by kostika View Post
sarcastic prince you said the english version would be unleashed at early of JULY....so should we wait for it or ti will take longer????
Comments like these are only going to cause him to be even more stressed. He gave an estimated release date, live with it. Also, you should at least held off posting until mid July to see what's going on with the progress of the game. I apologize for my attitude, but it seems that these comments are posted once every day.
  #4029    
Old June 20th, 2011, 08:59 AM
Quaresma.pl's Avatar
Quaresma.pl
Togepi
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Great Game i just finished Wordl Championship with:

Daikenki lvl60 Surf,Whirpool,Dig,Water Pulse,
Scizor lvl 70 Metal claw,Slash,Sword dance, rock smash
Charizard (Sandal) lvl 65 Lava Surf,Fire blow,Flyinn,Fly
Abomasnow lvl63 Cut,Ice Beam,Solar beam,Razor Leaf
Excadrill Roofus) lvl61 Earthquake,Metal claw, Rock Slide, Strenght
Zuruzukin (Glut) lvl67 Ice Smash, Focus Punch, Crunch, Rock Climb

All in portugese version
__________________


  #4030    
Old June 20th, 2011, 05:15 PM
DVK's Avatar
DVK
Hack based-God
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: New Zealand
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to DVK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master123 View Post
ooooh! tell me more about this magical "search thread" option!! :D
sounds convenient!
well it is conveniently located at the top of each thread, and just click it and a search bar will pop out, and simply input what you want to search and press search... it's as easy as that...
__________________
Completed Challenges!


  #4031    
Old June 20th, 2011, 05:41 PM
Master123's Avatar
Master123
Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Charlotte, NC
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Hasty
Quote:
Originally Posted by DVK View Post
well it is conveniently located at the top of each thread, and just click it and a search bar will pop out, and simply input what you want to search and press search... it's as easy as that...
so if i want to find out when a hack is published or some other random but important information i can like type that in and it'll help out?

oh and btw WHY does this hack not work on my gPSP emulator for the psp??

Last edited by Master123; June 20th, 2011 at 07:19 PM.
  #4032    
Old June 21st, 2011, 12:14 AM
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by kostika View Post
sarcastic prince you said the english version would be unleashed at early of JULY....so should we wait for it or ti will take longer????
Why don't you guys get it...?
We can NOT know when we finish it.
__________________
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
  #4033    
Old June 21st, 2011, 01:50 AM
fallkitten's Avatar
fallkitten
I Believe in Sherlock Holmes!
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Lithuania
Gender: Female
Nature: Brave
Is There a walkthrough of this game? Can you give me a link?
__________________
  #4034    
Old June 21st, 2011, 03:31 AM
Sarcastic Prince's Avatar
Sarcastic Prince
Starting anew...
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Kwun Tong Mountains
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
Why don't you guys get it...?
We can NOT know when we finish it.
Yeah, Ash is right. I don't know when I'll finish this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallkitten View Post
Is There a walkthrough of this game? Can you give me a link?
No, there isn't. I will make one when I release the fixed English version.

Guys, I will not be handing out release dates. The reason is because I don't want to rush it.
I will release it when I think it is ready.

So, no more questions about the release date or related questions (Or pointless questions), OK?
If I find out anyone posting pointless posts, I will get the mods on you.
Got that memorized?
__________________
I am now an anime dubber, cover singer and a fan of anime. I can still apply as a translator and grammar corrector, though.

Last edited by Sarcastic Prince; June 21st, 2011 at 04:46 AM.
  #4035    
Old June 21st, 2011, 03:33 AM
CyberBlaziken's Avatar
CyberBlaziken
huh? whaaaaat?
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Unova
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to CyberBlaziken
I remember playing this when a English Beta was available xD
This is a Awesome Hack and i hope to play the complete game soon.
  #4036    
Old June 23rd, 2011, 02:06 PM
johnymaster
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Gender: Male
murkrow evolve with dusk stone or by level up?

keep up the good work SP and ash, take your time
  #4037    
Old June 24th, 2011, 04:39 AM
purple_gorrila
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Gender: Male
how do you evolve lampent, I can't find a dusk stone! help!
  #4038    
Old June 24th, 2011, 04:53 AM
Sarcastic Prince's Avatar
Sarcastic Prince
Starting anew...
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Kwun Tong Mountains
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by purple_gorrila View Post
how do you evolve lampent, I can't find a dusk stone! help!
And do you really think that you can find a Dusk Stone in 3rd Generation games? Hah! What a joke!

(Ahem) Jokes aside, you can evolve Lampent through levelling up.
This feature is only avaliable in the English version.
__________________
I am now an anime dubber, cover singer and a fan of anime. I can still apply as a translator and grammar corrector, though.
  #4039    
Old June 24th, 2011, 05:20 AM
Pay The Man's Avatar
Pay The Man
Pokemon Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Isaan, Thailand
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Hei, I have some quick questions regarding some of the Legendary Pokemon.

Nr. 1 - Moltres: I cant find Moltres, isnt Moltres supposed to be found at the Orange Island together with Articuno and Zapdos? Ive got Articuno n Zapdos but Moltres is missing

Nr. 2 - MewTwo: I cant enter the Team Steam base because some douchebags are blocking the entrance

Nr. 3 - Birijon: Birijon is supposed to be found in front of Inhore Woods right? Well i went to Inhore Woods and all that happened was that a black pic of Birijon popped up(like the one shown in the legendary "guide")... No Pokemon Match?

Nr. 4 - Kyuremu: The Pokemon Legendary guide says Kyuremu is to be found in some place called "Mt. Kyuem" which is supposed to be situated north of Dragonbreath city... This so called "Mt. Kyuem" is nowhere to be found...

Nr. 5 - Entei: I met Entei once and he used Roar against me, will i be able to met him again?

All the other Legendary pokemon are in my possession(well except Mew, but Mew cant be caught until you catch MewTwo soo pretty much nothing i can do about that).

I've pretty much done everything there is to do in this game(Except catching all the legendary) so if someone need some help let me know! Thanks Great Hack btw
__________________
I fought the Law, and i Won!
  #4040    
Old June 24th, 2011, 05:33 AM
purple_gorrila
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic Prince View Post
And do you really think that you can find a Dusk Stone in 3rd Generation games? Hah! What a joke!

(Ahem) Jokes aside, you can evolve Lampent through levelling up.
This feature is only avaliable in the English version.
Well there is 4th and 5th generation pokemon in a 3rd generation game so I assumed a item may have been removed and the dusk stone was inserted.

well if lampent can't be evolved on the Brazilian version then I'll just get a new pokemon
  #4041    
Old June 24th, 2011, 05:56 AM
Josephrulzyou's Avatar
Josephrulzyou
Secret trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: somewhere i belong
Gender: Male
Nature: Naughty
lampent evolves via in game trade.

level up murkrow for evolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pay The Man View Post
Hei, I have some quick questions regarding some of the Legendary Pokemon.

Nr. 1 - Moltres: I cant find Moltres, isnt Moltres supposed to be found at the Orange Island together with Articuno and Zapdos? Ive got Articuno n Zapdos but Moltres is missing

Nr. 2 - MewTwo: I cant enter the Team Steam base because some douchebags are blocking the entrance

Nr. 3 - Birijon: Birijon is supposed to be found in front of Inhore Woods right? Well i went to Inhore Woods and all that happened was that a black pic of Birijon popped up(like the one shown in the legendary "guide")... No Pokemon Match?

Nr. 4 - Kyuremu: The Pokemon Legendary guide says Kyuremu is to be found in some place called "Mt. Kyuem" which is supposed to be situated north of Dragonbreath city... This so called "Mt. Kyuem" is nowhere to be found...

Nr. 5 - Entei: I met Entei once and he used Roar against me, will i be able to met him again?

All the other Legendary pokemon are in my possession(well except Mew, but Mew cant be caught until you catch MewTwo soo pretty much nothing i can do about that).

I've pretty much done everything there is to do in this game(Except catching all the legendary) so if someone need some help let me know! Thanks Great Hack btw
moltres should be around the island as the two legendary pokemon


i found a bugged script around the team steam hideout. They wont move. So u have to start again to catch mewtwo

u dont have to fight birijon it automatically comes in your box

Mt. Kyuem is to the left side of the waterfall that u take for the first pokemon league

i dont know if entie can be found twice but i always find raikou twice in the game. So better luck
__________________
DONT FEAR THE UNKNOWN. JUST BE CURIOUS

Last edited by Josephrulzyou; June 24th, 2011 at 06:05 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
  #4042    
Old June 24th, 2011, 06:34 AM
Pay The Man's Avatar
Pay The Man
Pokemon Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Isaan, Thailand
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josephrulzyou View Post
lampent evolves via in game trade.

level up murkrow for evolution



moltres should be around the island as the two legendary pokemon


i found a bugged script around the team steam hideout. They wont move. So u have to start again to catch mewtwo

u dont have to fight birijon it automatically comes in your box

Mt. Kyuem is to the left side of the waterfall that u take for the first pokemon league

i dont know if entie can be found twice but i always find raikou twice in the game. So better luck
Thanks a lot, you made my day No MewTwo? Oh well...
__________________
I fought the Law, and i Won!
  #4043    
Old June 24th, 2011, 07:37 AM
purple_gorrila
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Gender: Male
what do you do after you've won the league, I have no idea what to do

Quote:
Originally Posted by purple_gorrila View Post
what do you do after you've won the league, I have no idea what to do
Ignore that in fact, my game was a bit funny and made me defeat the league 3 times before it worked

Last edited by purple_gorrila; June 24th, 2011 at 02:40 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
  #4044    
Old June 24th, 2011, 11:37 PM
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pay The Man View Post
Thanks a lot, you made my day No MewTwo? Oh well...
This is kinda weird... you know that roadblock did not happen in my version...
So you should be able to obtain Mew2 under normal circumstances...
I suppose you've already beaten Lauren league so Mew2 should be obtainable...
Well if they really cannot be removed by game then remove them with A-Map.
__________________
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
  #4045    
Old June 25th, 2011, 01:59 AM
Steeldude's Avatar
Steeldude
Ace Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Czech Republic
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
OK, haven't been there for some time. I apologize to SP for arguing with him, knowing that he really has a permission to change everything in the game (it still doesn't mean I like it :D). Wish both of you the best of luck. No need to apologize to Ash493, I hope, because he was more on my side and I know him pretty well, I'd say :D
__________________
Ressurection of justice
  #4046    
Old June 26th, 2011, 09:42 AM
clopezv2
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Gender: Male
I have 1 question about this version of the game...... will it be playable on gpsphone for ipod? Cuz the non english versions didnt.
  #4047    
Old June 27th, 2011, 02:45 AM
Pay The Man's Avatar
Pay The Man
Pokemon Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Isaan, Thailand
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
This is kinda weird... you know that roadblock did not happen in my version...
So you should be able to obtain Mew2 under normal circumstances...
I suppose you've already beaten Lauren league so Mew2 should be obtainable...
Well if they really cannot be removed by game then remove them with A-Map.
Well ye i've beaten Lauren League but mew2 is still unavailable to me
A-Map? Hmm never heard of it, what is it? Some kinda cheat/hack?
All the other legendary are in my possession except mew2 and mw2, kinda sucks that the only 2 pokemon that arent in my possession are the two most awesome ;( Still its an awesome game that deserves more credit imho!

BTW i just read that a lot people had problems turning their fossils into pokemon so to say. This may been said before but ill say it again. Well this how you do it: Beat the gym in Groment city, then head over to the PokeCenter and remove a couple of pokemon from your party(the number of pokemon you remove depends on the number of fossils you have ofc) and then go visit the guy(the dude behind the counter to the right) in Museum and talk with him... BOOM! You now have a bunch of kick ass pokemon!

I actually didn't figure this out until yesterday(yep took me 2 whole weeks to understand that you need to remove some Pokemon from your party pathetic really)
__________________
I fought the Law, and i Won!
  #4048    
Old June 27th, 2011, 05:00 PM
jvpski3
Booted out - don't be like me!
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: 739 Long Street, Eterna City
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Nice. How about the English version? On the website, it is in Spanish.

Nice. Its in Spanish on the website.

Nice. Its in Spanish on the website. Is there an English one?

Nice. Its in Spanish on the website. Is there an English one?, or beta?

Last edited by jvpski3; June 27th, 2011 at 05:03 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
  #4049    
Old June 27th, 2011, 05:18 PM
hackerofdarkness's Avatar
hackerofdarkness
Bleached and gone
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Flordia Vero Beach
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to hackerofdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to hackerofdarkness
Quote:
Originally Posted by jvpski3 View Post
Nice. How about the English version? On the website, it is in Spanish.

Nice. Its in Spanish on the website.

Nice. Its in Spanish on the website. Is there an English one?

Nice. Its in Spanish on the website. Is there an English one?, or beta?
If you bothered to look,Ash and Sarcastic Prince are translating,but due to school for Sarcastic Prince it is slowing down the progress of a english final beta,so right now go play something else,or go outside,btw it is not in Spanish it is in Portergues,a lauange similer to Spainsh,besides Portergues is not so hard to read when you have a small little understandment of the lauange of Spanish,eitherway I hoped I answered your question,forgive me for some of my grammar mistakes,I am typing on a Spainsh computer so please forgive me.
__________________
I moved to a new profile,check the profile link below to see it.

New Profile
  #4050    
Old June 27th, 2011, 08:33 PM
Lugiaz Soul's Avatar
Lugiaz Soul
I support Crystal Dust
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: West Sacramento, CA
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Naughty
So Wesley is making a complete rombase with tiles and everything, or is just for mini sprites? If it is a complete rombase, i hope its going to be a HGSS rombase cuz we don't have one anywhere.
On topic: When the English version comes out, it would be nice if everyone could get a message on their profile.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Advertise here
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 09:59 PM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.