• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Black hack: Pokemon Pure White/Pitch Black

RHIOneAlbum

Banned
Years
I like the idea of other people doing Gen V hacks! You're the second person I've seen other than myself who is creating a hack of B/W

Props to you aragornbird!

Keep on hackin'
~Team RHI

jbeeber95

Miracle Painting
Years
I'm just gonna say that I'm trying your challenge, and I have yet to upload the video, but the first gym is UNGODLY HARD if you chose Snivy and if you try it following all of the rules.

Question: How do you regard pickup? When battling with Pickup(for example: Zigzagoon), the pokemon will pick up the berries that the opponent uses. Does this count as a healing item/hold item? I don't think it does, but I just want to make sure, since that would make the points I got in that battle go from 55 to 50 ._.'

Another Question: Breeding. Did you take it out, or can you normally not breed after you get access to the route?

Video of me playing against the first gym:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Of78oxSw718

I got so lucky lol.

DOUBLE LUCKY. Last pokemon (Buffalo thing) on the 2nd gymleader. 2 headbutt flinches + 2 warm ups on linoone = Yessss! Video will be up shortly!

Second Gym Leader video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIVyNtP4m04

Last edited:

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
Years

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Have the movesets of some pokemon changed? or just Serperior

Did you read the documents?

\
Question: How do you regard pickup? When battling with Pickup(for example: Zigzagoon), the pokemon will pick up the berries that the opponent uses. Does this count as a healing item/hold item? I don't think it does, but I just want to make sure, since that would make the points I got in that battle go from 55 to 50 ._.'

Another Question: Breeding. Did you take it out, or can you normally not breed after you get access to the route?

Pickup doesn't count, since you weren't holding an item originally.
Breeding is still in there. There's no way something like that can be taken out.

Thanks for playing!

jbeeber95

Miracle Painting
Years
Its only letting me put one pokemon in the day care ._.'! Do I need to have more than two badges?

Edit: Nevermind. I have to get to the 4th gym city first lol.

You're welcome! This is a great hack!

Last edited:

NejiForce

Kh-Fan
Years
Don´t get the genderswapthing
but your sprites are cool:)
Looks interesting(the BW hacking goes kinda faster than DPP/hg)

naruck23

Plague
Years
I don't know if my patch to 1.2 worked, but I found another storyline corruption, in the second gym, while the scientist explains to me that the gym is in the room, he ays the leader is his wife. But Lenora here is a boy, so hum...

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2019
This is a great hack, but I have some issues with getting Tepig as your starter.
When it evolves into Pignite, its dual type changes to Fire/Fighting, but it doesn't learn any fighting type moves via level up. I've already gotten it to lvl. 50, so I assume if any, you'd have to teach it its moves from a Move Tutor or TM.
However, if this hack was created so that those who have chosen Tepig wouldn't be able to learn fighting type moves, then its dual type would be irrelevant, and that should be fixed or I guess it's part of the challenge.

EDIT: Turns out that the fighting moves it didn't learn can be relearned through the Move Tutor. Just have your heart scales handy.

Last edited:

Hacki101

I use too many smileys.... :P
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 14, 2014
May I make a suggestion that for the Youtube challenge, there is a level limit for gaining bonuses because otherwise you could possibly go into the first challenges with 5 Lv.100s and only lose 5 bonus points for having underlevelled Pokemon.

Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2015
Does any pokemon hold Thunderstone? I checked the pokemon info for evolution items and nothing held it.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
Years
Does any pokemon hold Thunderstone? I checked the pokemon info for evolution items and nothing held it.

No, but you can get a Thunderstone in Chargestone Cave (Just like in the real games).

Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2011
Pokemon white or Pokemon Black/No$gba.

Never mind, I just had to read the howtoplay file xD

EDIT: Don't know if this was reported yet, but:

In the intro, Cheren's sprite is his male sprite, even though he should be a young lady.

Vice versa with Bianca.

Oh, and in the first Xtransciever Call.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 7, 2014
Never mind, I just had to read the howtoplay file xD

EDIT: Don't know if this was reported yet, but:

In the intro, Cheren's sprite is his male sprite, even though he should be a young lady.

Vice versa with Bianca.

Oh, and in the first Xtransciever Call.

"Major trainers you'll meet in the game will have their genders switched" Pretty sure he didn't mean Cheren and Bianca. lol

Years
  • Seen Nov 3, 2012
This game is Hard but very nice.

I'm still stucking with the way to evolve Karrablast, I make its level up to Lv60 but it do not evolve, can you show me how to do this? Thanks for answering.

Last edited:

bctincher15

blue eye + brown eye =awesome
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
I played this completely through and I like it. It's freakin' awesome!!!!!

Back