The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Fan Fiction and Writing > Writer's Lounge

Notices

Writer's Lounge Need advice? Want to give advice? Come on in and share ideas with your fellow writers. Just remember, all fics go in the main forum.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 1st, 2011, 06:39 AM
TurtleKing
Turtles > You

I'm so sorry I've been away from the Community for so long guys. College really is the real in my life and prior to my return, my life was in a complete mess. I made promises I couldn't keep and I'm asking everyone to forgive me. I've matured even more during my hiatus and I'm going to try my best come through and be an active member on these boards. I really love you guys!

With all of this being said, I'm sure everyone is wondering about the future of my fan-fics. Well, after some thought, I'm thinking about discontinuing the Black & White series (until further notice). I may re-consider starting it back up by I don't know yet. As for PSM: Diamond and Pearl, I've scrapped the idea for good, despite it being the fan-fic that made me who I am today. I really enjoyed writing so many chapters and it was a good ride, but it's time to move on from that. And finally, Elite Academy. I fell out of love with that fan-fic but after re-reading the first chapter, it has managed to pique my interest once again. Therefore, I will continue writing for Elite Academy and I hope you guys will have me back with open arms.

Love you guys!

~TK

Elite Academy - A Pokemon Academy fan-fiction by TurtleKing
Volume One | Volume Two
Old July 1st, 2011, 10:58 AM
Astinus
Remember NovEnder

Hey, TK! Welcome back! I was just thinking about you the other day and wondering where you had disappeared off to. It's great to see you return, especially to our tiny community here in FF&W!

Good luck on writing Elite Academy, especially after such a long break from writing it.

If you need any help or any advice or anything, feel free to ask. I'll leave this thread open for you.
Old July 1st, 2011, 12:24 PM
Misheard Whisper
#1 Yancy fan
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Misheard Whisper
Oh hey, TurtleKing! I never actually got to meet you, because I think you largely left before I showed up, but I do remember seeing signs of your legacy floating around the forum. Welcome back, and good luck with your fics!
Old July 1st, 2011, 03:45 PM
TurtleKing
Turtles > You

Thanks Asty! It's good to be back. Like I said, my life was very hectic and I needed a break but now I'm back!

Thanks MW, I'm happy to meet you!

Elite Academy - A Pokemon Academy fan-fiction by TurtleKing
Volume One | Volume Two
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links