• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hi, just wondering if you had that rhyhorn/larvitar still? :)

Edit: also if you have an evolite(s), what would you want for it?
I breed those 2 pokes just for you andwant nothing for them, please catch me on here to get them please, my time is not much until a new wifi card arrives, sorry!!

no,actually you told me to post the details of what i have for offer.i was interested in your hadou regis and 10 aniv.
Sorry I forget ALOT, PM me the actual trade for trade please! :)

Oh, I have it in my signature. :)
Will the trade be through my SoulSilver or White version?

hey,

I would like to have the Mew and Jirachi lvl. 100. They are both in box 18. I do have to use your third pearl fc, don't I? I would love to have some more, but rules are rules. if you want something specific in return I can check if I have it. my fc is 3653 0689 9553 (not the one in my sig!)
thanx!!!
Sorry I once again missed the Sunday giveaway!! :(
Uh, yeah, it's for breeding purposes.
Ok, the only reason I asked that is because the one I have I am not sure if it's legit or not!! But I can give you a copy, just catch me here please!! :)
can i have celebi for my deoxys

Sorry read above please!! :)

N16

Expert Trainer
Years
Hi RNC. I am on a lot of forums, expanding my events collection. I joined here 2 minutes ago and am very impressed with your collection. Excuse me if I have overlooked it but you seem to be missing a World10 Crobat. If you want, I can give you one?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
doesn't matter!
i'll catch you next week =).
by the way,
are you interested in a shiny calm rhyperior lv55 BT or a shiny lax victreebell lv51 UT?
Are those ev'ed in any way please??
Hi RNC. I am on a lot of forums, expanding my events collection. I joined here 2 minutes ago and am very impressed with your collection. Excuse me if I have overlooked it but you seem to be missing a World10 Crobat. If you want, I can give you one?
I have that event, but if you have different then mine, I may be interested, what are you wanting please??
uhh on hg i have my dex up to 400 exacly so if u need any thing just ask plus i have a shiny zubat wat would u give me for it wat would u want fr jerichi
Sorry, I have all shinys except for the B / W ones, and not doing any trading on those games just yet!!

Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2012
Ok, catch me on here please, I am having AR issues and am not here often!!!

Sorry I don't understand what you are asking??

I do have a Japanese ditto, but is it for breeding purposes??

Yes it has been quiet awhile, yes I'm here, is your fc listed please??
I'm on for a while so I'm ready to trade my frosslass for the Yanmega whenever your on

Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2012
Yes maam it was, however, turns out the IVs arent perfect ast i thought they were. Im sorry, the IVs are actually

31/31/30/31/29/31

still wanna trade?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Yes maam it was, however, turns out the IVs arent perfect ast i thought they were. Im sorry, the IVs are actually

31/31/30/31/29/31

still wanna trade?
Yeah, I still wanna trade, catch me on Tuesday please!! :)
Can I get the shiny EVd toxicroak for anything on my thread? A shiny Flygon perhaps for it?

I don't check threads, sorry, offer some thing else please!!

POKEPOKEBOB

breeder
Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2011
can i have any of the ones in box 18 free section
minus -mewtwo, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Entei, Raikou, Suicune, latias, ho-oh, lugia
level 100 would be preferred not necessary
can i have them with held master ball
trainer name: Larry
game: black
black fc: 4040-7394-2595

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
can i have any of the ones in box 18 free section
minus -mewtwo, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Entei, Raikou, Suicune, latias, ho-oh, lugia
level 100 would be preferred not necessary
can i have them with held master ball
trainer name: Larry
game: black
black fc: 4040-7394-2595

Hey RNC. I could really use a set of power items. I have some good pokes I can trade you.

FC: 2924 0226 4063

Sorry every one, I am not trading til I can figure out how to trade me B / W pokes!!
Any help would be appreciated??
Just PM me please!! :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Sorry every one, I have NOT really been here or trading since pokemon B / W came out, but I got my AR issues resolved, and will be updating my thread, to include MANY 5th gen pokes to trade in it!! :)
Thanks for every ones patiences, and please just bear with me a little more whilst I RNG for some 5th gen shiny pokes!! :)

Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2011
Sorry every one, I have NOT really been here or trading since pokemon B / W came out, but I got my AR issues resolved, and will be updating my thread, to include MANY 5th gen pokes to trade in it!! :)
Thanks for every ones patiences, and please just bear with me a little more whilst I RNG for some 5th gen shiny pokes!! :)

hi. Im glad you got ur ar sorted out.
btw, what does RNG mean? (im kinda new to this)

For my tade offerL
May I please have a Gamestp Jirachi lv5 Hardy ID 02270 and a PKTOPIA Pikachu lv10 Hardy ID 06267? I don't have many pokemon, but I could give you a shiny 10 ANIV Latioslvl100 Wishmkr Jirachi. Thanks you.

Edit: In Pokemon Platinum. Thank you.

Edit 2: I'm sorry...i read rules and said no shiny 10 aniv. I have a level 100 wishmkr jirachi?

Thanks again

KingCyndaquil

Pokemon Master
Years
i really want a charmander, any level, any held item, i just want a charmander.

FC- 1291 7542 5337
Name- Tyrese
Timezone- Central (United States)

Years
  • Seen Nov 27, 2011
i really want a charmander, any level, any held item, i just want a charmander.

FC- 1291 7542 5337
Name- Tyrese
Timezone- Central (United States)

Wow I was pretty much just about to say the same thing. You have a Lv. one Charmander in box 14. Can I have that? Unless ^ dude gets it first. Even like, a Charmander egg lol.

Back