The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > ARCHIVED: Battle Center > Competitive Team Help

Notices

Competitive Team Help Having trouble with your competitive Pokémon team? Be sure to check here if you need any help on it. Any teams intended for in-game and casual play should be posted in the In-Game Team Help sub-forum.

Old July 1st, 2011, 02:18 PM
TheMysteryEgg
Pokemon Breeder and Fuzer

I've thought about it and I have 3 out of six pokemon filled in for my Wifi single battle team:

Emboar - Heart Of Team or Last Defense
Rock Smash - Will soon change to Brick Break
Grass Knot
Flamethrower
Rollout

Has higher HP the regualr Emboar

Haxorus - Second Man or Main Attacker
Swords Dance
Dragon Claw
Shadow Claw
Dragon Pulse

Has high Attack

Audino - Long Lasting
No moveset

None
None
None

What I need is for you guys to help think of what the other 3 would be and a moveset for Audino (LV 10, will be training soon.). You are also welcome to say what moves should replace my current movesets though I am not changing my current thought out team.

FC:

Black: 0604 5707 4092

My Youtube Channel

Old July 2nd, 2011, 10:28 AM
Vrai
can you feel my heart?

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Vrai
Hi there. I just wanted to let you know that me and the rest of the guys that frequent this forum really aren't here to build you a team. It's frankly a useless effort to build a team and not be able to use it because it "belongs" to someone else. Besides, you have to figure out how to refine your own team or else you'll never be successful as a competitive battler. If you figure out the movesets (including EVs, natures, items, etc) and Pokemon you want to use on your team that's wonderful - you can post it then and we will rate the team and give suggestions on how to make it better. If you need movesets there is a sticky thread to ask for them - make sure you use our resources!

Also, saying that you will not change your team is really not a very good thing here. I mean, after all, you're here posting a RMT to get better, so why not accept the advice? The people rating know what they're doing and are very knowledgeable - they know what's good and what's bad. For example, Audino isn't really good in any sense of the word. If you were to post a RMT with it in one, it would probably be suggested to replace it with something that does its job better. That's just the way rates go, though, and if you're really too stubborn to change anything then that's okay too. Anyway, I'm done ranting. If/when you come up with a team (the whole team, preferably) do post it and we'll give rating a shot. :)
Old July 2nd, 2011, 04:24 PM
TheMysteryEgg
Pokemon Breeder and Fuzer

^Okay, I'm posting now. I mean soon.

Please Close.

FC:

Black: 0604 5707 4092

My Youtube Channel

Last edited by TheMysteryEgg; July 2nd, 2011 at 04:52 PM.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links