The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Video Games

Notices

Video Games For non-Pokémon related game discussion. This area is for talking about computer and video gaming, from Nintendo to Sony, Microsoft to Sega, PC to Commodore.

View Poll Results: Is the white 3Ds XL too noticeable when playing the game?
Yes, incredibly. You should go for a black screen. 1 6.67%
Yeah, you should probably go for something else. 6 40.00%
Nah, it's fine. 8 53.33%
WHA- The white version is the best! 0 0%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 3rd, 2011, 05:33 PM
Cherrim
the blossom pokémon

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonite's Wrath View Post
I just got online to play Smash Bros Brawl, and the Spectator Mode and the Options were gone. I figured a lot of people play Brawl, so I thought PC would be a good place to ask.
Is Spectator Mode and Options gone for anyone else, or is it just me?
Moved this into the quick questions thread in Video Gaming. Other Chat was not the right place! :)

previously known as lightning.
tumblrtwitter

Old July 7th, 2011, 12:00 PM
Konekodemon
The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via ICQ to Konekodemon Send a message via AIM to Konekodemon Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Konekodemon Send a message via Yahoo to Konekodemon Send a message via Skype™ to Konekodemon
How do I get the PS3 Motion Controller to run? I charged it and everything but it still won't come on. What am I doing wrong?

Please check out my InuYasha fanfiction and tell me what you think.
Sign up for Vizzard to play free Retro Games online: http://www.vizzed.com/boards/profile...1549&ref=61528
[/sig-reason]
Old July 7th, 2011, 12:02 PM
Captain Fabio
The Shadow Pokémon
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konekodemon View Post
How do I get the PS3 Motion Controller to run? I charged it and everything but it still won't come on. What am I doing wrong?
What do you mean it won't come on? You mean the controller itself doesn't switch on? Or you can't connect it to the PS3?

If you mean it won't turn on, power wise, it might be faulty, so I would take it back to the shop that you bought it at.
Old July 7th, 2011, 12:08 PM
Konekodemon
Community Supporter

Send a message via ICQ to Konekodemon Send a message via AIM to Konekodemon Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Konekodemon Send a message via Yahoo to Konekodemon Send a message via Skype™ to Konekodemon
When I play games that require it, the thing doesn't light up like it's supposed to, and the game won't sense it at all.

Sign up for Vizzard to play free Retro Games online: http://www.vizzed.com/boards/profile...1549&ref=61528
[/sig-reason]
Old July 7th, 2011, 12:11 PM
Captain Fabio
The Shadow Pokémon
Community Supporter

Have you tried connecting the controller vire the USB cable to the PS3 system? That is how you register the normal controllers, so try that, if you haven't already.

If you have done this and the controllers seem to be completely dead and you have charged them correctly, then ring the shop and explain it to them and ask for a replacement.
Old July 7th, 2011, 12:16 PM
Konekodemon
Community Supporter

But I don't have a PS3 USB cable. And I can't find a place around here that sells them.

[/sig-reason]
Old July 7th, 2011, 12:21 PM
Captain Fabio
The Shadow Pokémon
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konekodemon View Post
But I don't have a PS3 USB cable. And I can't find a place around here that sells them.
Uhh... the PS3 comes with at least 1 USB connection, otherwise you wouldn't be able to sync your controller with the PS3 and I am sure the PS Move comes with one.

The official name for the cable you want is a 'mini B plug USB'. They are VERY common and you can pick them up on the internet for hardly anything.
Old July 12th, 2011, 07:58 AM
Zero Avenged
Not quiting till im the best!

Nature: Brave
i was wondering if anyone had borderlands for 360 and wanted to play with a lonely gamer o---o pm me if interested
Old July 13th, 2011, 05:51 PM
The Last One
Stalking Your Conversations

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Skype™ to The Last One
Does anyone know how to unlock all the characters in that game?

Old July 13th, 2011, 06:15 PM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Nature: Mild
http://www.gamespot.com/gamecube/act...ee/cheats.html
Pretty sure this tells you how to unlock every character and other stuff as well.

Brian - 0089 1621 6313 - White

Old July 16th, 2011, 10:41 AM
RYOUKI
survive the world.

Nature: Timid
I'm sorry if this is a dumb question but what game is more worth of buying? I'm trying to ponder whether I should buy Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey or Pokemon Black?

Strange Journey received a lot of positive reviews and I'm currently addicted to a Megami Tensei game. On the other hand, I'd really like to play Pokemon Black since that was the version I really wanted to buy instead of Pokemon White. I wanted to restart my Black but all of my hard earned legendaries have been transferred there. Or maybe I should get another novel game like Ace Attorney (is that even a visual novel?) or go with a Pokemon game I've never played before like Pokemon Ranger 3?
Old July 21st, 2011, 02:11 AM
Jak
baby smod

Nature: Timid
Well, all I can say is don't get Ranger. XD; Dunno about the others, but go ahead and cross Ranger off the list. Spin offs, imo, aren't really worth it. But I mean, if you played the other Rangers and liked them, ignore what I'm telling you. I'm just a Ranger hater really...that and you can spend your money better rather than on a silly spin off.

i'm gonna fly like a bird from the night
Old July 24th, 2011, 10:14 PM
Mr. Aware Eagle
Beginning Trainer

Okay, I've recently re-entered the world of Pokemon and I need your help. I just finished playing Ruby. I have no Pokemon games released after this one.
Should my next adventure be B/W, HG/SS or Platinum?
Right now, I'm leaning toward HG/SS, due to the nostalgia factor. But I wouldn't mind experiencing a completely new region. And I'm pretty sure I'd like to play Platinum before I play B/W.
What do you think?
Old July 24th, 2011, 10:20 PM
ソラ
Sora Keyblade Chosen One
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Skype™ to ソラ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Aware Eagle View Post
Okay, I've recently re-entered the world of Pokemon and I need your help. I just finished playing Ruby. I have no Pokemon games released after this one.
Should my next adventure be B/W, HG/SS or Platinum?
Right now, I'm leaning toward HG/SS, due to the nostalgia factor. But I wouldn't mind experiencing a completely new region. And I'm pretty sure I'd like to play Platinum before I play B/W.
What do you think?
I'd say Pokemon Platinum, HG/SS, and then B/W.
Or it can be HG/SS, and Platinum. But the reason for Platinum, you can transfer over your pokemon you have on Platinum to HG/SS. Then B/W since its the most recent Region/Gen.
Old July 25th, 2011, 11:28 AM
Mr. Aware Eagle
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by コナンくん View Post

I'd say Pokemon Platinum, HG/SS, and then B/W.
Or it can be HG/SS, and Platinum. But the reason for Platinum, you can transfer over your pokemon you have on Platinum to HG/SS. Then B/W since its the most recent Region/Gen.
I'm sure this is a "duh" question to pretty much anyone on this website. Can I transfer my Pokemon from Ruby to any of the DS games?
As you can tell, I'm far behind on my Pokemon stuff.
Old July 27th, 2011, 11:09 AM
Devil's Guitarist
Trainer

hey guys, I bought a final fantasy viii copy a few week ago (because i sold my first one with my ps1 a long time ago) and I have the dumbest problem on earth! I can't take out the 2nd and 3rd cds!! I also bought a final fantasy ix copy too but they came with a different "holder" thats easy but this one... I don't knwo what to do!

It's very rigid and no matter where you push it or how you push it wont let go of the cd and I've tried everything but it doesn't work... and well... I'm getting near the end of the first cd xD it's really pissing me off and it makes me nervous the fact that I wont be able to play it because the case wont let go of it ¬¬" anyways, help me please!! and thanks a lot forehand!

I've posted some pictures so it helps!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P1020472.JPG‎ (347.9 KB, 5 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: jpg P1020473.JPG‎ (344.2 KB, 5 views) (Save to Dropbox)
Old July 27th, 2011, 11:21 AM
Tyranee
Can't read my Poke'-face!

Nature: Quirky
You ever try wedging something between the center holder thing and the center of the CD? You'll have to be very careful but maybe you can lever it out.

Voice Acted Apollo Justice LP:
Old July 27th, 2011, 11:26 AM
Devil's Guitarist
Trainer

yes I did try that but that's not the way it is supposed to be and if i do it I may damage the little things that grab the cd and end up with nothing to hold the cd. thank you so much for answering!
Old July 27th, 2011, 12:56 PM
Captain Fabio
The Shadow Pokémon
Community Supporter

They certainly can be tricky and sometimes you do have to put a bit of force into pressing the middle and lifting the CD at the same time. Don't worry, they don't break easily but just be gentle about it.
Just press the middle hard and lift one side of the CD.
Old July 27th, 2011, 01:43 PM
Devil's Guitarist
Trainer

IT WORKED!! YEAHHH!! =D WOOHOO! hahahaah thanks guys!! you rock! (I had to push the center really hard and then move the CD a little to a direction so I could take it out one by one =D
Old July 28th, 2011, 06:46 AM
OminousMix
"Show me whatcha got."

Location: "Hehehehe... So your here to pick a fight with a legend..."
Nature: Hardy
Send a message via Skype™ to OminousMix
I'm looking for an MMO Game to play that is 2D, the Fantasy/Action Genre and possibly includes Dragons. It can be a GBA/NDS game aswell.
I've searched for a game of the sort...couldn't find something i haven't tried.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old August 2nd, 2011, 07:02 PM
JalordaSerpent
Run, you clever boy...
Community Supporter

Nature: Mild
Hey, PC!

I was on PSN today, and I kept on receiving messages about a "fake birthday giveaway" featuring free games. I finally figured out that is was fake. I searched the internet if anyone knew anything about this, but I couldn't find anything. So, what are your opinions on it, and what is the info you know on it?

-JS7
AKA SerperiorStorm
Old August 3rd, 2011, 05:38 PM
Gymnotide
8377 | Scorpaeniform

Quote:
Originally Posted by JalordaSerpent7 View Post
Hey, PC!

I was on PSN today, and I kept on receiving messages about a "fake birthday giveaway" featuring free games. I finally figured out that is was fake. I searched the internet if anyone knew anything about this, but I couldn't find anything. So, what are your opinions on it, and what is the info you know on it?:)

-JS7
AKA SerperiorStorm
Usually, random giveaways are not to be trusted. Just ignore and move on?

"I want to tear myself from this place, from this reality, rise up like a cloud and float away, melt into this humid summer night and dissolve somewhere far, over the hills. But I am here, my legs blocks of concrete, my lungs empty of air, my throat burning. There will be no floating away."

Khaled Hosseini

→ Refresh for a different picture
→ White FC: Haruka 0347 0171 1756

whoever disabled my signature:
my signature is not even close to 300px tall.
i dont understand why it was disabled.
Old August 6th, 2011, 11:29 PM
Pwnyta Jockey
Bees Hate You, Pwnyta!

Nature: Quiet
So the 'hinge' of my DS Lite are loose. How does that happen?
Old August 7th, 2011, 01:31 AM
Gymnotide
8377 | Scorpaeniform

ROFL WHY DID I WRITE THAT? XDDDDD

Anyway, more likely than not, you either have a crack somewhere on the hinge connectors (possibly on the inside), or the plastic got worn out a bit and now it's not fitting as properly. You can probably send it to Nintendo and they'll fix it for you, but if you're ballsy enough you can try it yourself. I'm not much for fixing tech, but you can always check the internet. Though, I'm pretty sure you void your customer service if you try to fix it yourself.

"I want to tear myself from this place, from this reality, rise up like a cloud and float away, melt into this humid summer night and dissolve somewhere far, over the hills. But I am here, my legs blocks of concrete, my lungs empty of air, my throat burning. There will be no floating away."

Khaled Hosseini

→ Refresh for a different picture
→ White FC: Haruka 0347 0171 1756

whoever disabled my signature:
my signature is not even close to 300px tall.
i dont understand why it was disabled.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links