The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Reply
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #1376    
Old July 2nd, 2011 (07:59 AM).
yaiba990
 
Join Date: May 2009
I patched the game with a Ruby version, when i put it in my iPhone and open it, it appeared blank (white screen.) Can anyone help me with it ? I really wanna play it on my iPhone.
Reply With Quote
  #1377    
Old July 2nd, 2011 (01:24 PM). Edited July 2nd, 2011 by Cutlerine.
Cutlerine
Gone. May or may not return.
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: The Misspelled Cyrpt
Age: 21
Gender:
Nature: Impish
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varelse View Post
..Does the glute do anything other than be a sucky poke?
And also, when does the Secretegg evolve into hyperegg?
Secretegg evolves at Lv. 48. Or maybe 42, I don't remember. Oh, and Glute is awful. It evolves twice, but doesn't get better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaiba990 View Post
I patched the game with a Ruby version, when i put it in my iPhone and open it, it appeared blank (white screen.) Can anyone help me with it ? I really wanna play it on my iPhone.
Sorry, can't help you. I know nothing about iPhones.
__________________

For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.
Reply With Quote
  #1378    
Old July 2nd, 2011 (02:01 PM). Edited July 2nd, 2011 by Varelse.
Varelse's Avatar
Varelse
Indeed a fan
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Somewhere, over the rainbow
Gender: Male
Okay, I've found a rather large bug (I think). I have just beaten Esau and gone to the solar cavern and scaled the mudslide. When I go through the cracks in the bottom right hand corner, I fall to the ground and am unable to move. If anybody else has encountered this bug and can tell me how you got passed it, I'd really appreciate it, thanks!

Edit: I solved it with the walk through walls code, but something should still be done about it
Reply With Quote
  #1379    
Old July 2nd, 2011 (03:14 PM). Edited July 2nd, 2011 by sharpbow11.
sharpbow11's Avatar
sharpbow11
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Gender: Male
IS the drinking game all about luck?


Where can I get moonstone :3
Reply With Quote
  #1380    
Old July 3rd, 2011 (08:10 AM).
Scarecrow9black's Avatar
Scarecrow9black
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: If your woundering then you should be asking yourself
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Hey Im not sure if this is a bug or not but i beat the elite 4 last night and upon defeating them I think I may have used fly before i got the phonecall from birch...thus no phonecall and now am at a loss as to what I should do. Im going to try and beat the elite 4 again and see if I can get the call then
Reply With Quote
  #1381    
Old July 3rd, 2011 (10:13 AM). Edited July 3rd, 2011 by sharpbow11.
sharpbow11's Avatar
sharpbow11
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Gender: Male
Also, I've made it into that cursed cave, with all the blobs. And know I can't find my way -.- I've just beaten Veracity and Winona, and I believe I'm supposed to traverse the cave next, but I'm hopelessly lost. I'm at the part where the whole cave is lit up and it looks exactly like the first room with all the ladder/entrances, but like I said, its lit up. Am I on the right track or have I made it far enoguh that someone remembers where I go next from here? I've been traveling around it for about 1 hour and no luck, I'm getting sick of it. Help ME!



Okay, so wow, Right after I post this, I try some more and BOOM I made it out alive, and sane. But it got me wondering, I saw many other rooms and some other mysteries. Hey Cutlerine, what is that dragon thing in the cave?
Reply With Quote
  #1382    
Old July 3rd, 2011 (11:16 AM).
Cutlerine
Gone. May or may not return.
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: The Misspelled Cyrpt
Age: 21
Gender:
Nature: Impish
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varelse View Post
Okay, I've found a rather large bug (I think). I have just beaten Esau and gone to the solar cavern and scaled the mudslide. When I go through the cracks in the bottom right hand corner, I fall to the ground and am unable to move. If anybody else has encountered this bug and can tell me how you got passed it, I'd really appreciate it, thanks!

Edit: I solved it with the walk through walls code, but something should still be done about it
I'll fix it for the next update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharpbow11 View Post
IS the drinking game all about luck?


Where can I get moonstone :3
Yes, it is.

The Moon Stone is in Meteor Falls somewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarecrow9black View Post
Hey Im not sure if this is a bug or not but i beat the elite 4 last night and upon defeating them I think I may have used fly before i got the phonecall from birch...thus no phonecall and now am at a loss as to what I should do. Im going to try and beat the elite 4 again and see if I can get the call then
That could work. Sorry about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharpbow11 View Post
Also, I've made it into that cursed cave, with all the blobs. And know I can't find my way -.- I've just beaten Veracity and Winona, and I believe I'm supposed to traverse the cave next, but I'm hopelessly lost. I'm at the part where the whole cave is lit up and it looks exactly like the first room with all the ladder/entrances, but like I said, its lit up. Am I on the right track or have I made it far enoguh that someone remembers where I go next from here? I've been traveling around it for about 1 hour and no luck, I'm getting sick of it. Help ME!

Okay, so wow, Right after I post this, I try some more and BOOM I made it out alive, and sane. But it got me wondering, I saw many other rooms and some other mysteries. Hey Cutlerine, what is that dragon thing in the cave?
The Madio Caves are almost impossible to memorise. Even I don't know the layout until I reach the point where the rooms stop being identical. And they're filled with strange things and secrets. You saw dragons? You'll see them again later, and from much closer up.
__________________

For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.
Reply With Quote
  #1383    
Old July 3rd, 2011 (03:38 PM). Edited July 3rd, 2011 by Varelse.
Varelse's Avatar
Varelse
Indeed a fan
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Somewhere, over the rainbow
Gender: Male
Gotta nother question. So, I just stopped Senex with the power of references, and I was told to go to a party on gym island, and my character was confused as to get there. But, I had actually been to Gym Island before entering Necropolis, looking for extra experience. So, when I got to Gym island, nothing happened. There were no cutscenes or anything, and I have no clue what about whats happening, if this is natural, sorry, but I have no clue what to do, I'd appreciate any help, thanks!

EDIT: Rephrasing/tl;dr: Beat senex, went to gym island like I was supposed to (cuz party) and I have no clue what to do there. Asimov's gym is blocked off. Am I supposed to beat all the replacement leaders? Double edit: beat all the replacement leaders (4, right?) and Asimov's gym is still blocked of, what do I do?
Reply With Quote
  #1384    
Old July 3rd, 2011 (03:40 PM).
sharpbow11's Avatar
sharpbow11
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Gender: Male
Yeah, I see what you mean about the dragons Cutlerine haha xD
Reply With Quote
  #1385    
Old July 3rd, 2011 (11:43 PM).
GliscorOwnz's Avatar
GliscorOwnz
DatxGuyxJosh
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Gender: Male
When Alicia Says To Follow Her To Meteor Falls , Right When iHit The Stairs , it Says " I Need To Talk Too Chloe first " Help Please?
__________________
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/PkmnTrainerJosh
Pokemon Online Record: 17-4
5th Gen. OU Record: 29-6
Reply With Quote
  #1386    
Old July 4th, 2011 (12:03 AM). Edited July 4th, 2011 by Putin.
Putin's Avatar
Putin
Anspruchsvolle Narr
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Florida
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Greatly enjoyed this, but
Spoiler:
now stuck on where to get the gym island ticket (after a while I cheated and checked the script to see what item I needed for the boat).


There are a few things. In the film society, one of the turnback scripts before you progress sufficiently freezes the game (at least in no$, haven't tried that part in VBA yet), while the other just above it works fine. Also, in the desert, the people you meet there appear again after you help the sages, and freeze the game if you interact with them. I presume it's a problem with flag being removed, not sure though because I have not examined it closely.

Also, I feel like I know the Madio caves like the back of my hand now. I've memorized where about two dozen different combinations lead many to the same places, from both ends, pushing out precious childhood memories like my first love and how to eat with a fork.
Reply With Quote
  #1387    
Old July 4th, 2011 (01:30 AM).
Cutlerine
Gone. May or may not return.
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: The Misspelled Cyrpt
Age: 21
Gender:
Nature: Impish
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varelse View Post
Gotta nother question. So, I just stopped Senex with the power of references, and I was told to go to a party on gym island, and my character was confused as to get there. But, I had actually been to Gym Island before entering Necropolis, looking for extra experience. So, when I got to Gym island, nothing happened. There were no cutscenes or anything, and I have no clue what about whats happening, if this is natural, sorry, but I have no clue what to do, I'd appreciate any help, thanks!

EDIT: Rephrasing/tl;dr: Beat senex, went to gym island like I was supposed to (cuz party) and I have no clue what to do there. Asimov's gym is blocked off. Am I supposed to beat all the replacement leaders? Double edit: beat all the replacement leaders (4, right?) and Asimov's gym is still blocked of, what do I do?
Asimov's Gym opens to finish the storyline in the next update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GliscorOwnz View Post
When Alicia Says To Follow Her To Meteor Falls , Right When iHit The Stairs , it Says " I Need To Talk Too Chloe first " Help Please?
Go to the little house on the Route you're on. Chloe's in there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Putin View Post
Greatly enjoyed this, but
Spoiler:
now stuck on where to get the gym island ticket (after a while I cheated and checked the script to see what item I needed for the boat).


There are a few things. In the film society, one of the turnback scripts before you progress sufficiently freezes the game (at least in no$, haven't tried that part in VBA yet), while the other just above it works fine. Also, in the desert, the people you meet there appear again after you help the sages, and freeze the game if you interact with them. I presume it's a problem with flag being removed, not sure though because I have not examined it closely.

Also, I feel like I know the Madio caves like the back of my hand now. I've memorized where about two dozen different combinations lead many to the same places, from both ends, pushing out precious childhood memories like my first love and how to eat with a fork.
You must have an excellent memory then, or maybe just extreme tenacity. I suppose that I never bother to go through the Madio Caves, so I never learn. Oh well.

Anyway, I'm aware of the desert people coming back and about the turnback script; I've fixed them both repeatedly in the past, but they keep coming back. I'll have another go for the next update.
__________________

For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.
Reply With Quote
  #1388    
Old July 4th, 2011 (06:35 AM).
atie's Avatar
atie
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Dracotooth Isle
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
I'm Sick now i've searched for days to a solution I just can't get to Lillycove
I already beated up the so said GYM leader i got the badge from a lady when i walk that direction there is a Cave where I can't get through cuz all warps lead eventually to each other.. I found in that cave the afro ball (master ball)

then I taught like there was that girl with a boat maybe after I beated that moron in fortree she''ll lift me... and no

when i discovered the meatmaffia I was sooo happy cuz that seemed to be the path to lillycove and yet it was'nt

sohow can i get to Lilycove becuz I want to know what happens next....
Reply With Quote
  #1389    
Old July 4th, 2011 (06:56 AM).
Varelse's Avatar
Varelse
Indeed a fan
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Somewhere, over the rainbow
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by atie View Post
I'm Sick now i've searched for days to a solution I just can't get to Lillycove
I already beated up the so said GYM leader i got the badge from a lady when i walk that direction there is a Cave where I can't get through cuz all warps lead eventually to each other.. I found in that cave the afro ball (master ball)

then I taught like there was that girl with a boat maybe after I beated that moron in fortree she''ll lift me... and no

when i discovered the meatmaffia I was sooo happy cuz that seemed to be the path to lillycove and yet it was'nt

sohow can i get to Lilycove becuz I want to know what happens next....
The Madio caves are the correct way to go to get to lilycove

Also, where is the Meathouse? Because I'm at the end of the item chain and I really want the summon that "Rare and Powerful Pokemon"
Reply With Quote
  #1390    
Old July 4th, 2011 (12:26 PM). Edited July 4th, 2011 by GliscorOwnz.
GliscorOwnz's Avatar
GliscorOwnz
DatxGuyxJosh
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Gender: Male
Im In The Lilycove Sewers , and This Mystery Caller Asks You Too Find His Item , Where Can iFind That Item ?
__________________
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/PkmnTrainerJosh
Pokemon Online Record: 17-4
5th Gen. OU Record: 29-6
Reply With Quote
  #1391    
Old July 4th, 2011 (12:27 PM).
atie's Avatar
atie
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Dracotooth Isle
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Is that the cave where its dark (where you should use flash)
and the meat house is east form fortree city under the bridge you''ll need to surf
You''ll get there Rain Dance , Dragon claw and meat bell (shell bell)
Reply With Quote
  #1392    
Old July 4th, 2011 (12:44 PM).
GliscorOwnz's Avatar
GliscorOwnz
DatxGuyxJosh
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by atie View Post
Is that the cave where its dark (where you should use flash)
and the meat house is east form fortree city under the bridge you''ll need to surf
You''ll get there Rain Dance , Dragon claw and meat bell (shell bell)
No , This Is After You Beat The E4 ? Please Help;
__________________
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/PkmnTrainerJosh
Pokemon Online Record: 17-4
5th Gen. OU Record: 29-6
Reply With Quote
  #1393    
Old July 4th, 2011 (12:53 PM).
atie's Avatar
atie
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Dracotooth Isle
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varelse View Post
The Madio caves are the correct way to go to get to lilycove

Also, where is the Meathouse? Because I'm at the end of the item chain and I really want the summon that "Rare and Powerful Pokemon"

Ehm the Meathouse is beneath the Bridge of east fortree
and where are the madio caves don't tell me that are the caves were you can find that ballish Pokemons
Reply With Quote
  #1394    
Old July 4th, 2011 (01:33 PM).
Toopher2
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: im the Devil so im under ground calling snakes so im in Heaven
Gender: Male
is this hack 100% yet or no?
Reply With Quote
  #1395    
Old July 4th, 2011 (01:40 PM). Edited July 4th, 2011 by Varelse.
Varelse's Avatar
Varelse
Indeed a fan
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Somewhere, over the rainbow
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by atie View Post
Ehm the Meathouse is beneath the Bridge of east fortree
and where are the madio caves don't tell me that are the caves were you can find that ballish Pokemons
Yes, that's the cave oh, and,
Spoiler:
Thanks for helping me catch Turmur !



Quote:
Originally Posted by Toopher2 View Post
is this hack 100% yet or no?
This hack is not yet 100% complete, but pretty damn close
Reply With Quote
  #1396    
Old July 4th, 2011 (02:01 PM).
GliscorOwnz's Avatar
GliscorOwnz
DatxGuyxJosh
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Gender: Male
Im Stuck.
Umm , I Dont Know What Too Do Next. Im At The Necropolis Hub . After We Discuss With Steven , Meteor , and The Old Man. Then We Go To The Room And Theres Nothing In The Room. Help ?
__________________
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/PkmnTrainerJosh
Pokemon Online Record: 17-4
5th Gen. OU Record: 29-6
Reply With Quote
  #1397    
Old July 4th, 2011 (02:01 PM).
t0x1c
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Gender:
I've beaten the Elite 4 and the Champion like 3 times and NOTHING happens.
I even tried running through the whole victory road again.
NOTHING.
What am i supposed to do?
Reply With Quote
  #1398    
Old July 4th, 2011 (02:51 PM).
Mephodicus's Avatar
Mephodicus
Inventor
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: North Wales, United Kingdom
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
I like it. It seems very different from other hacks I've seen. Keep it up.
Reply With Quote
  #1399    
Old July 4th, 2011 (03:09 PM).
GliscorOwnz's Avatar
GliscorOwnz
DatxGuyxJosh
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Gender: Male
Ok now im really stuck . Im at the Rock Concert event and you need too pass these steel walls , help ?
__________________
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/PkmnTrainerJosh
Pokemon Online Record: 17-4
5th Gen. OU Record: 29-6
Reply With Quote
  #1400    
Old July 4th, 2011 (09:09 PM).
Scarecrow9black's Avatar
Scarecrow9black
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: If your woundering then you should be asking yourself
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Quote:
Originally Posted by t0x1c View Post
I've beaten the Elite 4 and the Champion like 3 times and NOTHING happens.
I even tried running through the whole victory road again.
NOTHING.
What am i supposed to do?
I had the same problem and I dont think there is an easy fix question tho...did you use fly once you beat the elite 4 I used it once i left the building and I think that was the reason why the script messed up
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 09:46 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.