The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Reply
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #1401    
Old July 5th, 2011, 01:10 AM
Cutlerine
Gone. May or may not return.
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: The Misspelled Cyrpt
Age: 21
Gender:
Nature: Impish
Quote:
Originally Posted by GliscorOwnz View Post
Ok now im really stuck . Im at the Rock Concert event and you need too pass these steel walls , help ?
Go into the room at the end, where there are lots of trash cans. Some of those trash cans, when talked to, have a chance to give you an item that will get you past the doors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephodicus View Post
I like it. It seems very different from other hacks I've seen. Keep it up.
Why, thank you. Praise is always welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0x1c View Post
I've beaten the Elite 4 and the Champion like 3 times and NOTHING happens.
I even tried running through the whole victory road again.
NOTHING.
What am i supposed to do?
I have absolutely no idea. Which sucks, but at least I'm honest about it. You do realise that I don't actually know what I'm doing when it comes to hacking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GliscorOwnz View Post
Im Stuck.
Umm , I Dont Know What Too Do Next. Im At The Necropolis Hub . After We Discuss With Steven , Meteor , and The Old Man. Then We Go To The Room And Theres Nothing In The Room. Help ?
Go to the bottom left hole in the floor, and walk between the two rocks.
__________________

For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.
Reply With Quote
  #1402    
Old July 5th, 2011, 06:48 AM
atie's Avatar
atie
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Dracotooth Isle
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Someone is it even possible to go pass Madio cave without headbanging yourself
are there any tips or something where can i find flash?
I found a room where you can see a room were you can see meteor in the next room and with many ways that lead to victory road, a room that is not build yet and multiple enters to 1 door

I found a room with blue and red crystals

I founs the room were afro ball is

I found out how insane someone can be for now the 4th day someone I wanna see what is happening with that fancy egg I got :3
Reply With Quote
  #1403    
Old July 5th, 2011, 07:18 AM
Varelse's Avatar
Varelse
Indeed a fan
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Somewhere, over the rainbow
Gender: Male
Cutlerine, could you give me another hint on how to get Faceleech? I know you said in previous posts and that it was related to Turmur, and that it was supposed to look like the arm of Deoxys, but those are still pretty vague , I mean, I caught Turmur, took it to King Meteor, nothing, took it to Meteor falls, nothing, so I still have no clue how to get it. Also, are the Shaderu and Luca Zamon available with the current patch, as well as any other legendaries? Oh, and I have to say that I think Luca Zamon has the coolest design of any poke (aside from Leafeon) so props to whoever designed it :D

Last edited by Varelse; July 5th, 2011 at 12:51 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #1404    
Old July 5th, 2011, 09:44 AM
Cutlerine
Gone. May or may not return.
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: The Misspelled Cyrpt
Age: 21
Gender:
Nature: Impish
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varelse View Post
Cutlerine, could you give me another hint on how to get Faceleech? I know you said in previous posts and that it was related to Turmur, and that it was supposed to look like the arm of Deoxys, but those are still pretty vague , I mean, I caught Turmur, took it to King Meteor, nothing, took it to Meteor falls, nothing, so I still have no clue how to get it. Also, are the Shaderu and Luca Zamon available with the current patch, as well as any other legendaries?
Faceleech is related to Turmur. Think about that sentence like a linguist. Or like a Mushi-shi - it's the same sort of skill, I think.

The other legendaries are not available yet. I give them out sparingly. As of yet, you can only get Turmur, the three Furis and Faceleech.

Quote:
Originally Posted by atie View Post
Someone is it even possible to go pass Madio cave without headbanging yourself
are there any tips or something where can i find flash?
I found a room where you can see a room were you can see meteor in the next room and with many ways that lead to victory road, a room that is not build yet and multiple enters to 1 door

I found a room with blue and red crystals

I founs the room were afro ball is

I found out how insane someone can be for now the 4th day someone I wanna see what is happening with that fancy egg I got :3
It is possible to get through it, but you don't get Flash to help you. That's all I can say; I don't remember the way through, because I never go through it myself. That's my prerogative, as the creator.
__________________

For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.
Reply With Quote
  #1405    
Old July 5th, 2011, 11:43 AM
sharpbow11's Avatar
sharpbow11
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Gender: Male
Okay, I'v been very frusterated at times with the ports after you've whited out, porting you very far, very very far. But this is ridiculous, I'm in the necropolis and when I die, I get ported to the place where you met the first horsemen, from the beginning of the game! How can I get back even!? I'm sorry, but its just very frustarating. You need to make the whited out ports closer to where we lose, like the medical bags. Thanks, thats my two cents Cutlerine. Also whats the significance of that weird small bird we catch in madio caves?
Reply With Quote
  #1406    
Old July 5th, 2011, 12:42 PM
Varelse's Avatar
Varelse
Indeed a fan
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Somewhere, over the rainbow
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutlerine View Post
Faceleech is related to Turmur. Think about that sentence like a linguist. Or like a Mushi-shi - it's the same sort of skill, I think.

The other legendaries are not available yet. I give them out sparingly. As of yet, you can only get Turmur, the three Furis and Faceleech.
Pre-evolution?Evolution? Something to do with Turmurspore, the other dimension that Turmur came from, or the Rydrake wing? With the Meatfather? Ahh, so frustrating!
Also, on a completely unrelated note, is the Odd Keystone the item the "Mystery Caller" is looking for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharpbow11 View Post
Okay, I'v been very frusterated at times with the ports after you've whited out, porting you very far, very very far. But this is ridiculous, I'm in the necropolis and when I die, I get ported to the place where you met the first horsemen, from the beginning of the game! How can I get back even!? I'm sorry, but its just very frustarating. You need to make the whited out ports closer to where we lose, like the medical bags. Thanks, thats my two cents Cutlerine. Also whats the significance of that weird small bird we catch in madio caves?
When all of your pokes faint, you should be teleported to the Pokecenter that you used last. And, about Cinderco, I don't think it has any significance other than being able to evolve from a, I think, Leaf Stone. (Don't quote me on that, I haven't evolved mine)

Last edited by Varelse; July 5th, 2011 at 04:32 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Reply With Quote
  #1407    
Old July 5th, 2011, 12:51 PM
atie's Avatar
atie
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Dracotooth Isle
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
I think I just caught a carvahana with pokerus :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
what is acctully the effect of pokerus never had it and now i got it on a hack or is it normal in this hack to get quick pkrs if not in the face suckass!
Reply With Quote
  #1408    
Old July 5th, 2011, 01:34 PM
Varelse's Avatar
Varelse
Indeed a fan
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Somewhere, over the rainbow
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by atie View Post
I think I just caught a carvahana with pokerus :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
what is acctully the effect of pokerus never had it and now i got it on a hack or is it normal in this hack to get quick pkrs if not in the face suckass!
Pokerus doubles the speed that you get EVs, so effectively its a Macho Brace that isn't a held item and doesn't half your speed.
Reply With Quote
  #1409    
Old July 5th, 2011, 03:36 PM
Toopher2
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: im the Devil so im under ground calling snakes so im in Heaven
Gender: Male
What do i do after i beat waston?
Reply With Quote
  #1410    
Old July 5th, 2011, 06:01 PM
Lindsay
Geek in the Pink
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Gender: Female
Nature: Calm
Um, this may seem lame since no one else seems to be stuck here, but I'm lost as to what to do in Fortree. I've finished touring the Film University and know I'm supposed to find some Boton guy (yes, I've already forgotten his name... hah), but I have no idea where to look. I've been to every room and battled every trainer that wasn't blocked off by other people. So... now what?

OH, nevermind. Just noticed one of the ladies was now letting me through... Well then. xD

Anyways, so my post will still have some purpose, I'm really enjoying your hack. I like playing a Pokemon game, and actually being absorbed in a plot. Thanks for letting me feel that. (thumbs up)

Last edited by Lindsay; July 5th, 2011 at 06:07 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #1411    
Old July 5th, 2011, 07:56 PM
sharpbow11's Avatar
sharpbow11
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Gender: Male
When all of your pokes faint, you should be teleported to the Pokecenter that you used last. And, about Cinderco, I don't think it has any significance other than being able to evolve from a, I think, Leaf Stone. (Don't quote me on that, I haven't evolved mine)[/QUOTE]


Mhmm, but, I wasn't, I was ported to the place with the lava in the middle and where you meet the first horseman, theres also that charizard hanging out. I don't understand, of all the places to port....That place? So far away?
Reply With Quote
  #1412    
Old July 5th, 2011, 10:22 PM
Lindsay
Geek in the Pink
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Gender: Female
Nature: Calm
Oh, I think this had been said already, but just to make sure, there's a bug when you enter Lilycove for the first time - the Deadly Seven are all invisible. It doesn't really matter all that much, but just to say.

(... I love the Deadly Seven, btw...)
Reply With Quote
  #1413    
Old July 5th, 2011, 11:09 PM
RHIOneAlbum
Booted out - don't be like me!
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Dark Maroon City
Nature: Serious
Send a message via AIM to RHIOneAlbum
WLAN, this hack has come so far from it's original :D
I'm glad to see it being updated often and new things every time
Reply With Quote
  #1414    
Old July 5th, 2011, 11:14 PM
axman11224's Avatar
axman11224
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Gender:
So me and my friend were looking for a new hack to LP for the past week or two, but couldn't find anything interesting that was finished (or close to it). All of a sudden this game pops out of nowhere (for me at least lol) so we decided to do it! Just figured I'd post it since I don't really have anything interesting to add:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uA9yMjb2eP0

Oh yeah, and we heard this is really hard, SO WE'RE NUZLOCKING IT

YES
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1415    
Old July 6th, 2011, 12:33 AM
atie's Avatar
atie
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Dracotooth Isle
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
can anyone tell me how to see the moves that custom made pokemons learn I want to see what moves my banette learns (or if he learns shadow swipe and what level)
Reply With Quote
  #1416    
Old July 6th, 2011, 05:18 AM
GhostArceus
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Gender: Male
Hey, great hack but I'm in the solar caverns and I'm still unable to find sundance rock. There's just the normal cracks in the floor and a few ladders that don't really go anywhere. Help? thanks
Reply With Quote
  #1417    
Old July 6th, 2011, 05:30 AM
atie's Avatar
atie
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Dracotooth Isle
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
i need to find the pacifidock gym I already unlocked the shop at lillycove but what ther heck is genesis 25? I mean in never heard of it and I realy want new powers to kick senex his ass :3

ED: Damn you ask a muslim chapters of a bible -,-

Is there a way to get back to soothpolis after you leave cuz ineed a bigass training before i get to necropolis

Last edited by atie; July 6th, 2011 at 09:15 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Reply With Quote
  #1418    
Old July 6th, 2011, 09:27 AM
Cutlerine
Gone. May or may not return.
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: The Misspelled Cyrpt
Age: 21
Gender:
Nature: Impish
Quote:
Originally Posted by atie View Post
i need to find the pacifidock gym I already unlocked the shop at lillycove but what ther heck is genesis 25? I mean in never heard of it and I realy want new powers to kick senex his ass :3

ED: Damn you ask a muslim chapters of a bible -,-

Is there a way to get back to soothpolis after you leave cuz ineed a bigass training before i get to necropolis
I'm a Buddhist. Doesn't mean I can't read the Bible. It's a valuable source of cryptic lore for use in puzzles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostArceus View Post
Hey, great hack but I'm in the solar caverns and I'm still unable to find sundance rock. There's just the normal cracks in the floor and a few ladders that don't really go anywhere. Help? thanks
Not sure how you've missed Sundance Rock. There's a sign and everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by axman11224 View Post
So me and my friend were looking for a new hack to LP for the past week or two, but couldn't find anything interesting that was finished (or close to it). All of a sudden this game pops out of nowhere (for me at least lol) so we decided to do it! Just figured I'd post it since I don't really have anything interesting to add:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uA9yMjb2eP0

Oh yeah, and we heard this is really hard, SO WE'RE NUZLOCKING IT

YES
Interesting. I'll be sure to check that out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharpbow11 View Post
When all of your pokes faint, you should be teleported to the Pokecenter that you used last. And, about Cinderco, I don't think it has any significance other than being able to evolve from a, I think, Leaf Stone. (Don't quote me on that, I haven't evolved mine)
Mhmm, but, I wasn't, I was ported to the place with the lava in the middle and where you meet the first horseman, theres also that charizard hanging out. I don't understand, of all the places to port....That place? So far away?[/QUOTE]

Something went wrong there. As you exit the submarine into Fortree, the healing place should be set to the Fortree one. I'll look into that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay View Post
Oh, I think this had been said already, but just to make sure, there's a bug when you enter Lilycove for the first time - the Deadly Seven are all invisible. It doesn't really matter all that much, but just to say.

(... I love the Deadly Seven, btw...)
This doesn't happen for everyone. I don't know how to fix problems that don't exhibit themselves on my own copy, but I'll try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RHIOneAlbum View Post
WLAN, this hack has come so far from it's original :D
I'm glad to see it being updated often and new things every time
Thank you, Mysterious Internet Person. It's nice to know someone's watching. Although, when put like that, it's mildly creepy.
__________________

For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.
Reply With Quote
  #1419    
Old July 6th, 2011, 12:08 PM
atie's Avatar
atie
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Dracotooth Isle
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
[QUOTE=Cutlerine;6731459]I'm a Buddhist. Doesn't mean I can't read the Bible. It's a valuable source of cryptic lore for use in puzzles.



ya'right and I did'nt damned you , I damned in the general. I forgotto place a ","
sooo i'm sooooooooooooooorry IF you felt for any seccond insulted

P.S that sounded weird but not half as weird as that quiz i mean Potatoes?
Reply With Quote
  #1420    
Old July 6th, 2011, 03:02 PM
Lindsay
Geek in the Pink
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Gender: Female
Nature: Calm
Here's a weird bug I just found: The male swimmer near the abandoned gym has one of Gleis' scripts, I think from the Rustboro Cave near the beginning. I was confused when a normal swimmer started talking about demons 'n' stuff... :D

Welp, gotta continue looking for that Pacifidlog gym leader after he ran off... :T Somehow I'm missing the (apparently obvious) Sundance Rock, but I'll find it eventually. >:I
Reply With Quote
  #1421    
Old July 6th, 2011, 03:08 PM
Toopher2
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: im the Devil so im under ground calling snakes so im in Heaven
Gender: Male
ok im infront of meteor falls this is my team
1. Claydol level 41
2. Hariyama level 43
3. Altaria Level 35 "in training
4.Pikachu level 37
5.Zangoose level 40
6.Nuzleaf level 37
so if anyone has any sugestions for pokes plz pm me

Ok so what if been doing for this team sense im wikid weak to Ghost types i put in 1 or 2 moves on each poke difrent Type moves to hit it so then it will be Super Effective to Difrent pokes to with Claydol using Anceint Power Hariyama using Surf Pikachu using ThunderBolt and ice beam Zangoose using Pursuit any fury cutter and Nuzleaf using Faint Attack and Torment and Altaria using DragonBearth

Last edited by Toopher2; July 7th, 2011 at 04:14 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Reply With Quote
  #1422    
Old July 6th, 2011, 03:19 PM
Lindsay
Geek in the Pink
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Gender: Female
Nature: Calm
Drat, seems I've completely forgotten where the Solar Caverns are... That's probably my problem, ehe. Can anyone remind me? o. o;;

OH WAIT, I remember now. Once again, I should try a little harder to figure it out myself instead of asking too quickly. 8D
Reply With Quote
  #1423    
Old July 6th, 2011, 10:18 PM
Cutlerine
Gone. May or may not return.
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: The Misspelled Cyrpt
Age: 21
Gender:
Nature: Impish
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay View Post
Here's a weird bug I just found: The male swimmer near the abandoned gym has one of Gleis' scripts, I think from the Rustboro Cave near the beginning. I was confused when a normal swimmer started talking about demons 'n' stuff... :D

Welp, gotta continue looking for that Pacifidlog gym leader after he ran off... :T Somehow I'm missing the (apparently obvious) Sundance Rock, but I'll find it eventually. >:I
Must... Fix...

[QUOTE=atie;6731658]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutlerine View Post
I'm a Buddhist. Doesn't mean I can't read the Bible. It's a valuable source of cryptic lore for use in puzzles.



ya'right and I did'nt damned you , I damned in the general. I forgotto place a ","
sooo i'm sooooooooooooooorry IF you felt for any seccond insulted

P.S that sounded weird but not half as weird as that quiz i mean Potatoes?
Don't worry, I'm not insulted at all. I'm just pointing out that the Bible is fairly well-read amongst all people, regardless of what they feel about its content.

And the potatoes question did have a point. I just don't remember it.
__________________

For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.
Reply With Quote
  #1424    
Old July 7th, 2011, 02:53 AM
Toopher2
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: im the Devil so im under ground calling snakes so im in Heaven
Gender: Male
wow just wow i post how to get past waston nothing i post is this a good team for were i am nothing thats sad
Reply With Quote
  #1425    
Old July 7th, 2011, 08:41 AM
Tcoppy's Avatar
Tcoppy
W
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
I come back and I see this is in the hacks showcase?
Eh, I saw that coming xDDD

[QUOTE=atie;6731658]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutlerine View Post
I'm a Buddhist. Doesn't mean I can't read the Bible. It's a valuable source of cryptic lore for use in puzzles.



ya'right and I did'nt damned you , I damned in the general. I forgotto place a ","
sooo i'm sooooooooooooooorry IF you felt for any seccond insulted

P.S that sounded weird but not half as weird as that quiz i mean Potatoes?
Yo buddy, I remember the potato question made sence, but forgot the question itself xDD
And you need help with the gym thingy right? All I can search genesis 25 on google, get a type of treat and take a trip to a towns pokecenter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toopher2 View Post
wow just wow i post how to get past waston nothing i post is this a good team for were i am nothing thats sad
You need help beating watson? Well theres a button in the room watson is somewhere, click it and it makes watsons team decline
__________________

Poketch

Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 09:34 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.