The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 7th, 2011, 01:27 PM
Varelse
Indeed a fan

Erm, question. Sense I beat the game (or current beta, whatever), I've been going around and collecting the 3 heart pieces that I'm missing and doing sidequests, one of which is utilizing the Miner Doll and TM, so, what are you supposed to do with those? I'm assuming you didn't put them in the game just for us to waste 15,000 dollars on.
Old July 7th, 2011, 02:00 PM
Toopher2
Beginning Trainer

Location: im the Devil so im under ground calling snakes so im in Heaven
ok im trying to get through this cave to get the fifth badge how to i get through it?
Old July 7th, 2011, 02:12 PM
SonicBlazePlatinum
/)^3^(\
Community Supporter Tier 1

Nature: Relaxed
Knowing the badges go like this:

Stone Badge- Petalburg Woods
Balance Badge- Route 115
Knuckle Badge- Dewford Town Pokemon Gym
Dynamo Badge- Island of Calm
Feather Badge- Fortree City Pokemon Gym
Mind Badge- Fort Draco

I believe you are headed towards Fortree City but ended up in Madio Caves? The Madio Caves are a place you go to after you beat Fortree Gym I believe, and they also are a challenge + some trainer battles. Sorry, but you'll have to figure out the cave yourself, because I can't remember how to go through it. And if I did that would make the dungeon easy so sorry I can't help you, and going through it without Flash is one of the ways of 100% completion.
Pokemon WARPED: Fixed Beta 3, to be available when I ask permission from Magneto20 or the other guy to fix it. Farfetch'd! Septo Conquest Deluxe is on hold until WARPED is finished to be more awesoming.
Pokemon Light Platinum X will be coming soon after CycloneGU makes a fixed version of the current release.
Also coming soon is Pokemon Summer, Autumn, Winter, and Spring. Also to be known as the Pokemon Seasons, Pokemon Summer and Winter coming soon first!
Old July 7th, 2011, 05:08 PM
Tcoppy
Toq 6
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toopher2 View Post
ok im trying to get through this cave to get the fifth badge how to i get through it?
Mostly what sonicblazeplatinum said the fifth badge is in a big place in fortree you can't miss it.
Old July 7th, 2011, 06:48 PM
UltraXTheMagmaDrapion
Dinosaurs~

Nature: Quirky
Wow, awesome. I love seeing hacks that make it to completion, or at least far enough to play through the full game. Which ROM is it based on?

Ehem, sorry, I'm a little odd xD
Old July 7th, 2011, 09:06 PM
colcolstyles
Yours truly

Nature: Lonely
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraXTheMagmaDrapion View Post
Which ROM is it based on?
Quote:
Originally Posted by colcolstyles View Post

"Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version"
/troll

Brother of Vrai
Old July 8th, 2011, 03:03 AM
atie

Nature: Quiet
ehm im on gym Island and I don't know what to do now someone help

can someone give me a tip how to catch legendaries?
Old July 8th, 2011, 03:42 AM
shomoher

Nature: Calm
Hello Hello...

I've just beaten the Fortree City Gym Leader (Veri... can't remember xD). But now I'm stuck... what do I need to do now?

(I'm sorry if this has been answered already... but Google couldn't answer my questions this time xD)

Ice Pokemon are the Best~

TaeYeon. Jessica. Sunny. Tiffany. HyoYeon. YuRi. SooYoung. YoonA. SeoHyun
DJ I Love You
Old July 8th, 2011, 07:05 AM
Tcoppy
Toq 6
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by shomoher View Post
Hello Hello...

I've just beaten the Fortree City Gym Leader (Veri... can't remember xD). But now I'm stuck... what do I need to do now?

(I'm sorry if this has been answered already... but Google couldn't answer my questions this time xD)
What you need to do is go through a cave and get into lilycove, good luck, your gonna need it xDDD
Old July 8th, 2011, 11:32 AM
SonicBlazePlatinum
/)^3^(\

By the way do you have to beat the Senex at Necropolis to access the Shipwreck on Route 108? Or is it accessible from the start? I'm talking about the current version where the Wooper isn't there, by the way.
Pokemon WARPED: Fixed Beta 3, to be available when I ask permission from Magneto20 or the other guy to fix it. Farfetch'd! Septo Conquest Deluxe is on hold until WARPED is finished to be more awesoming.
Pokemon Light Platinum X will be coming soon after CycloneGU makes a fixed version of the current release.
Also coming soon is Pokemon Summer, Autumn, Winter, and Spring. Also to be known as the Pokemon Seasons, Pokemon Summer and Winter coming soon first!
Old July 8th, 2011, 01:45 PM
atie

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicBlazePlatinum View Post
By the way do you have to beat the Senex at Necropolis to access the Shipwreck on Route 108? Or is it accessible from the start? I'm talking about the current version where the Wooper isn't there, by the way.
I think it's available to get there after you get the phone call in lillycove sewers
but I'm not sure , I got there after I beat Senex
Old July 8th, 2011, 02:33 PM
Cutlerine
Gone. May or may not return.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicBlazePlatinum View Post
Neither. You must accept the mysterious caller's challenge, and then it will open.

Quote:
Originally Posted by atie View Post
ehm im on gym Island and I don't know what to do now someone help

can someone give me a tip how to catch legendaries?
The only legendaries currently available are Turmur - and, in the latest update - a certain Super-Evil Pokémon. Faceleech is like a demigod, sort of a half-legendary, and can be found after getting Turmur. Turmur itself is at the end of the item chain that begins with the Mush Mask. The Super-Evil Pokémon can be found after challenging and defeating all of the Gym Leaders of Gym Island. After capturing/defeating it, you should read the dialogue for clues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varelse View Post
Erm, question. Sense I beat the game (or current beta, whatever), I've been going around and collecting the 3 heart pieces that I'm missing and doing sidequests, one of which is utilizing the Miner Doll and TM, so, what are you supposed to do with those? I'm assuming you didn't put them in the game just for us to waste 15,000 dollars on.
The Miner Doll is used to mine the blue rocks in the Abandoned Mine. The Miner TM is not currently usable, but will be as soon as I build the Trick Master - and his assorted tricky friends - a snazzy new lair.

For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.
Old July 8th, 2011, 03:28 PM
axman11224

So as I'm Nuzlocking this, I just have to say how this is so far turning out to be the most interesting hack I've played (I've only gotten to Dewford). But even the evolved Pokemon at lower levels are awesome haha

I'm definitely looking forward to getting further in.
Old July 8th, 2011, 08:05 PM
Varelse
Indeed a fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutlerine View Post
The only legendaries currently available are Turmur - and, in the latest update - a certain Super-Evil Pokémon. Faceleech is like a demigod, sort of a half-legendary, and can be found after getting Turmur. Turmur itself is at the end of the item chain that begins with the Mush Mask. The Super-Evil Pokémon can be found after challenging and defeating all of the Gym Leaders of Gym Island. After capturing/defeating it, you should read the dialogue for clues.
Any hints on the location of that certain Super-Evil poke?And, by all the Gym Leaders of Gym island, I assum your discluding that Afro guy and Lord Umbone?
Old July 9th, 2011, 03:57 AM
gunnerpow7
☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Hello, Cutlerine! I found a malfunctioning script but I know it was due because it was in super-speed so don't worry... I'll explain it to you! I was still playing the old version... I still didn't play a newer one but, I'll miss the memories... Well, As I was saying, I was in Lilycove, trying to just stroll in super speed then somehow, a script just came out of nowhere and have to battled the Deadly Seven with no breaks!!! I think it was below the Lilycove sign... xD Well, I have no plans yet to download but still... I'll think I'll download now!!! Oh yes, I'll tell you that sooner but I can't access the site due to a block...-.- Well that's all!!!!

PokéCommunity Supporter Collab

gunnerpow7

☆ paired with MidnightShine, Twihiki_Amias, PachyfcgPC Showdown ☆ Lady Gunner ☆ defunct account ☆
Old July 9th, 2011, 05:54 AM
Blackdragoon
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Bashful
dude the same thing happened to me to during the time i was recording the lets play on it. i was like WTF???? why does it do this to me in the middle of a recording?? WHYY??. sooo yea i didnt get anybreak either but as i recall.... they gave me some cake so it wasnt a total loss :D

Old July 9th, 2011, 12:11 PM
pbtagalong
Beginning Trainer

Hey, I just killed Esau at the Sundance rock, but I'm having trouble finding the abandoned mines. Can anyone help me?
Old July 9th, 2011, 12:14 PM
SonicBlazePlatinum
/)^3^(\

You know where the Sky Pillar is in Route 131? That's where it is and you meet someone you know there. After you beat Esau someone you already beat first of course, but you already know that.
Old July 9th, 2011, 08:49 PM
Avian_321
Beginning Trainer

I feel stupid for asking, buuut, how can I get to Sootopolis? Better question is.. how do I get anywhere else new? All the water ways are blocked off?
Old July 10th, 2011, 12:40 AM
Cutlerine

Quote:
Originally Posted by axman11224 View Post
So as I'm Nuzlocking this, I just have to say how this is so far turning out to be the most interesting hack I've played (I've only gotten to Dewford). But even the evolved Pokemon at lower levels are awesome haha

I'm definitely looking forward to getting further in.
The game gets more stupid the more you play; it's a sort of comedic degeneration into insanity. I've only watched the first episode of your Nuzlocke run, but you just reminded me to go back and watch the rest.

Thanks, and I hope you keep enjoying it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varelse View Post
Any hints on the location of that certain Super-Evil poke?And, by all the Gym Leaders of Gym island, I assum your discluding that Afro guy and Lord Umbone?
I just realised that having written that, the Super-Evil Pokémon isn't available until the next update, which will be posted (hopefully) in a few day's time. But rest assured, he is very evil.

Also, yes, this does exclude Asimov and Lord Unbone. For good reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avian_321 View Post
I feel stupid for asking, buuut, how can I get to Sootopolis? Better question is.. how do I get anywhere else new? All the water ways are blocked off?
To get to Sootopolis, go to the Abandoned Mine, which is where Sky Pillar used to be. To get to the Abandoned Mine, first go to Solar Caverns and find Sundance Rock in there.

For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.
Old July 10th, 2011, 01:49 AM
Avian_321
Beginning Trainer

Thank you! I've been looking but only found more lies! And dead people >.<

I love this hack, I played it 15 straight hours yesterday!

Last edited by Avian_321; July 10th, 2011 at 08:32 AM.
Old July 10th, 2011, 03:11 AM
shomoher

Nature: Calm
Thanks for the answer to the other question btw

Erm... I have a question about the Shipwreck... I got into the Shipwreck, but I can't find the artefact the phone guy wants... I've been searching for a while now, but I can't seem to find anything. Any ideas where it is?

Is there any way to get into the Rm 2, 4 and 6 in the Shipwreck? (The place where you eventually reach when you dive and continue)

Also... I'm on Gym Island... and I beat the 3 Gyms there. What do I do now? That guy in the rock is refusing to fight me... (I already beat him on the route west of Pacifidlog)

Ice Pokemon are the Best~

TaeYeon. Jessica. Sunny. Tiffany. HyoYeon. YuRi. SooYoung. YoonA. SeoHyun
DJ I Love You

Last edited by shomoher; July 10th, 2011 at 06:30 PM.
Old July 10th, 2011, 04:39 AM
Spritingyoshi22
That guy over there

The hack has a really cool name and usually hacks that have cool names
are good so it's probably good.
Old July 10th, 2011, 10:07 AM
axman11224

Originally Posted by Cutlerine View Post
The game gets more stupid the more you play; it's a sort of comedic degeneration into insanity. I've only watched the first episode of your Nuzlocke run, but you just reminded me to go back and watch the rest.

Thanks, and I hope you keep enjoying it.

Well isn't that just great, I love cheesiness, that's what I strive for in these LPs! haha

And thanks for taking the time to watch them! Though I understand the episodes are long so don't feel rushed or anything, especially if you don't like them

Last edited by axman11224; July 10th, 2011 at 10:08 AM. Reason: Adding Stuff
Old July 11th, 2011, 01:54 AM
Cutlerine

Quote:
Originally Posted by axman11224 View Post
Well isn't that just great, I love cheesiness, that's what I strive for in these LPs! haha

And thanks for taking the time to watch them! Though I understand the episodes are long so don't feel rushed or anything, especially if you don't like them
Cheesiness? I said nothing about cheesiness. I said it degenerates into insanity. There's a difference there.

Also, NEW UPDATE. This one lets you complete Gym Island (almost), finish the main storyline, and catch two extra legendaries, both of whom are very, very evil!

Last edited by Cutlerine; July 11th, 2011 at 03:36 AM.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links