• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Years of Lies (PG+16) OOC

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
I used to have a life, but I left it in my other pants. :D

Well, I'll be heading off soon. I don't think we'll be able to get to the part we agreed upon before I leave Eevee, so please proceed to bunny me from there. I should be back around August 1st, give or take a day.

I might be able to make one final post before I leave. If not, I bid you all adieu.

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
xDDD

Seems so, but that's alright~! Hopefully i'll be able to protray Ryuu to your liking xD

We'll miss you, Vegeta ;u;/ Lucky you. You'll probably be returning at all the juicy, epic stuff.

And congrats on finishing your rp!!

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
I'm sure you'll do fine. Just mention something about killing, and that will do it. :) But don't make him stupid. I don't want to get that impression of him, he's just a tad obsessed. He was from a noble family, after all...

Aww, man I already can't wait for it to start!

Thank you! I'm very proud of myself. :D

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
So, would it be safe to say that in a calm environment, he can think quite rationally about the situation he's in, but if his head is clouded in murder and blood, he no longer becomes rational at that stage?

Well, it's not an easy task! You deserve the congrats, dude.

I'm just doing a joint post with Skymin ouo/

Bern's being creepy with her moving tattoos and red eyes.

Paris is being a pouting, ego-powered celebrity in the corner.

Shiro is STILL on borderline passed out.

Fang is in deep concentration.

Marisa is being herself.

Nokoto is biting her tongue and not saying anything. Too worked up by the fact she is definitely going to die.

Fausto is unconscious.

Pewita is mentally laughing at Amelia's horror.

Amelia is just sitting there without verbal complaint.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Actually, I'd say it's more the other way around. When his adrenaline is pumping and he's excited, he can generally make more sounder decisions than when he is sitting calmly. I know, it's weird, but that just the way he is.

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
The opposite? Interesting. ouo

WOOOSH. Question time!

If Ryuu was chained to someone by a length of two meters by the wrist, and he couldn't purposely hurt them... Who would be the worst person to have beside him, and who would be the best? (Out of all the participants)

Random question is random. Oh! And explain why!

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
I don't know who, but if it was Kerin, the two would just fight the whole time. Strength is the only thing Kerin has going for him other than a crappy temper when someone makes fun of someone else (like not anyone. Just... like family and friends). He's unusually strong so the two would probably be matched since Demons have lots of strength too!

OK I'LL REPLY AS SOON AS I GET BACK FROM DINNER OK EEVEEMASTER? d: wait i might get enough time now!

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
The opposite? Interesting. ouo

WOOOSH. Question time!

If Ryuu was chained to someone by a length of two meters by the wrist, and he couldn't purposely hurt them... Who would be the worst person to have beside him, and who would be the best? (Out of all the participants)

Random question is random. Oh! And explain why!

Hmm...Interesting. The worst person to be beside him would usually be any of the humans, he hates them the most, except right now, he dislikes Kerin probably the most. LOL. No offense, Sky. The second worst would be any of the humans, besides Raike. He hates him as well, but at least he sees that he has guts, and isn't a scared child.

The best, would be someone from his own race, preferably Bernkastel or Xavier, he doesn't like Paris very much either.

In general, if he was paired up with someone like that, he'd prefer someone who was strong and able to carry their own weight, instead of someone who would just be a useless burden.

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
That's cool, Kerin doesn't really like Ryuu either at the moment, but he probably hates Natruo the most, followed by Shiro and then Ryuu. Haha, imagined if the two teamed up! I mean the only reason they would would be for a common goal but I suspect that though Kerin might go with it, Ryuu wouldn't d:

ANYWAYS THE TWO DON'T GET ALONG! I seriously cannot imagine what the two would do in a fight. Ryuu has his wings but I suspect kerin would be a tad more nimble! The two both have their advantages!

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
That's cool, Kerin doesn't really like Ryuu either at the moment, but he probably hates Natruo the most, followed by Shiro and then Ryuu. Haha, imagined if the two teamed up! I mean the only reason they would would be for a common goal but I suspect that though Kerin might go with it, Ryuu wouldn't d:

ANYWAYS THE TWO DON'T GET ALONG! I seriously cannot imagine what the two would do in a fight. Ryuu has his wings but I suspect kerin would be a tad more nimble! The two both have their advantages!

I didn't know I had wings...all this time, lol!

Wait, do all demons have wings? Is that it? I had the impression that Ryuu didn't have any. I always pictured him more as an on-the-ground fighter. Does he HAVE to have wings? If he does, I'll accept it, but if he doesn't have to, I'd prefer him without them.

Well, I think I'm heading off now. See ya guys!

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
I thought they did since Bernkastel "flew up"... Didn't she? D; I've always prefered my demons like Rin Okumura <3 <:

See you! :D

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
*Nervous laugh*

Angels and demons have wings. I planned for vampires to also have wings, but i scrapped the idea xD

So, Ryuu was born with wings, but perhaps in that one epic fight, they were ripped off? Demons aren't the best flyers, either.

Bern's wings are feathery like an angels. They are the darkest black possible.

Paris' wings are leather like most demon wings. Purple, but she sparkled them up xD

Amelia's wings...White.

Pewita's are like... A light blue at the bone right to the secondary feathers, and then they're a dark navy.

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Do demons have tails? Or horns? Rin okumura is my profile picture and avatar, he has pointed ears, fangs, a tail and blue fire! :)

Aaahhh yes. d:

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
No tails, no ears. All species are humanoid, except in angels and demons, where they have wings. Vampires have fangs, and their eye-color can change from their original, to red when they lust for blood. Although, some vampires originally have red eyes; like Shiro.

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Oh I see! d: Kerin's eyes are dark, like a dark brown. Almost blackish. That's his natural colour. He wouldn't want them red since he doesn't like to show he's a vampire. Keeps his mouth relatively closed while talking and doesn't bare them, though sometimes he can't help himself. He dorsn't like feeding in public. Are there other features that vampires have I need to know about?

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
Well, vampires tend to have big, manga-like eyes. Angel eyes are more hazy, and the eyelids are curved down. Like a quarter circle. Eyelashes are more defined, as well.

Demons tend to have eyes that are like squished circles. Think japanese, only the eyelids are further apart to show more of the eye. This gives them a no-soul feel.

Human eyes vary, because there are different cultures mashed together. Practically anything goes.

Eyecolor wise, vampires eyes tend to be onyx, cranberry red, or gold.

Angel eyes are blue, light brown, violet, or pink.

Demon eyes vary, but most are shades of greens, browns, greys, navy...Flecks of yellow, white, or red are signs of other genes. Say, your great-grandmother was an angel. Then you'll have flecks of a different color in your eyes.

Humans can go crazy, but the most common colors are brown and blue.

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
Chapter 3 - A Fesitivity Worth Dying For

Summary:
You may have had a blast on the helicopter, and perhaps a word with the man planning your demise, but this doesn't prepare you for what's beyond. These few days prior to the games, are made just for training and relaxation. If you can even sleep, that is. If you have your eyes set on surviving this thing, you may find it to be in your best interest to the demon witch, Bernkastel. She, among others, knows what's going on.

What's Happening:
*You will be exiting the helicopter, right into the training district just outside the God's District
*For the next few days, you will be hidden away from cameras and interviews, to train. However, you may skip individual training if you wish

Angels:
Your building is on the northern side of the training center.

Demons:
Southern.

Vampires:
Eastern.

Humans:
Western.

*This chapter focuses on individual character abilities, alliances, and enemies.

Order of First Post By Eeveemaster:
Demon District - Bernkastel
Angel District - Amelia
Vampire District - Marisa
Human District - Fausto

Once the corrosponding district post is up, feel free to post yourself.

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
YAYAYAYA NEXT CHAPTER! cannot wait for marisa. what will she do with kerin i wonder. d:

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 29, 2012
OMG I'M SO SORRY EVERYONE! I had written up a post the other day saying I didn't think I was going to be able to post till Tuesday or Wednesday but apparently it never posted! So again I apologize for seemingly vanishing from existence. I've come to the conclusion that where I only have two days off from work a week that Tuesday/Wednesday will be the days I will definitely be posting..it will only happen on other days if my time constraints allow it.

Nevertheless @Eevee I posted my response to Amelia's Chapter 3 post (the one on your VMs) on my on VMs wall so please feel free to check it out and let me know what you think of it. I can certainly extend it if need be, but I feel like its a decent introduction into the new area. LET ME KNOW! Oh btw..also if the posts don't get up soon I may not actually get to revise and physically post my Chp3. If that becomes the case I trust your judgement to take what I've already posted and edit and post it yourself to continue the RP along.

Yesterday marked 11 months into my relationship so tonight is date night with the significant other so I eventually will be leaving for the day. Need to go see the new Harry Potter! I'm scared, probably will cry. ALRIGHT! Enough rambling from me haha..thanks everyone! LOVE all the posts so far, also btw!! =P

Back