• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime Streaming Marathon

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 12, 2018
Anime Stream
feat. digi & twocows

Information
twocows and I will be running an anime stream most of the get-together. We will be using our personal livestream accounts to do so, and will likely be going back and forth between streams as we are available (twocows has an internship, I have a bad sleep schedule, and an exam on Friday). Theme used to be summer, but it ended up falling off once we decided we were only going to do anime previews instead of full series marathons because it makes it easier for people to hop in.

twocows' livestream
digi's livestream

Schedule
The plan is to divide each of the 4 days into different parts for each day. The schedule is as such:

Friday:
Cardcaptor Sakura w/ twocows​
Saturday:
Anime Previews. We will be doing previews of various anime. We will be playing 2-4 episodes of each anime before switching​
Sunday:
Summer 2011 Anime. We will be showing shows from the brand-new season. It will likely be 2 episodes each unless it aired this last week. Worst case is that we won't have subs for Dantalian no Shoka.
hopefully twocows leaves some of the good shows for me to stream
Monday:
Movie/OVA Day. We'll be watching movies and OVAs all day Monday. The theme is generally summer still​

Omake
There's a small chance that we end up running out of things to show. If that's the case I'll end up streaming random anime-related stuff, like continuing shows, taking requests, etc.​

Note: Livestream has something against adblock, so it's best to disable it for livestream

marcc5m

what
Years
Cardcaptor Sakura w/ twocows

Going to be watching this for nostalgia.
Cardcaptors used to be my favourite anime :)

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
I've never watched any of this anime, so I'll drop by and watch some for this event. (:

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 12, 2018
Livestream has something against Adblock? Greeat. Oh well I'm still joining.

From what I've seen, with firefox, it has this weird thing that only shows you frames every so and so seconds. With chrome, it'll show you one ad that lasts maybe 25-30 seconds and won't bother you afterwards. Not sure about whether adblock plus is disabled or not cuz it's stupid to have adblock disabled normally

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
Years
Here is the schedule for Friday.

Series: Cardcaptor Sakura
Episodes: approximately two thirds of season 1, all of seasons 2 and 3, and movie 2.

Approximately 8:00 AM EDT (UTC - 4) to sometime between 4 and 6 PM: CCS stream with minimal supervision (I will be at work, but will be supervising remotely using TeamViewer hopefully; I will not be able to participate in any way other than supervising for problems while at work). I won't start the stream before 8AM, but I may start it a bit late depending on how things go (hopefully they'll go smoothly). Worst case scenario, I won't be able to supervise the stream in case of problems and it may cut out, though I've tried to make sure this doesn't happen.

Post-work: I'll be participating and chatting with everyone and such. If/when the series finishes, I'll put the movie on. If we don't finish in one day, I may or may not finish in the morning on Saturday depending on how far along we are. Probably not unless we're a few episodes from the finish. If we finish really early, I might stream a few one-offs.

Saturday's schedule will be posted tomorrow.

Years
I'll be attending on Friday because of Cardcaptor Sakura, not sure about the other days as of this moment.

twocows

Years
Saturday schedule (for me):
9:00 AM EDT through whenever digi gets on. Note the difference! It's not 8 am like yesterday. Namely because I was up slightly later for the TF2 event tonight. I'll be playing episodes at random with no forethought for maximum spontaneity (so in other words, off a list I wrote a few hours ago). First two episodes if possible, then vote for third and fourth or to move on. Only the first if it's really bad (some of these series I haven't seen, just heard about). Everything subbed, as always.

Side note: I won't be streaming Monday unless I absolutely have to. Sorry, Australians and early-birds.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 12, 2018
For those that care, I'll be going into Omake streaming mode for a while, so those that feel like wasting time can hop on my stream.

Last edited:

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 12, 2018
Starting up my side of the stream. Should be running for a good 5 hours

Will probably doing some side-stuff until I get some viewers, so if you see me doing random stuff while listening to anime music, you're in the right stream XD

Last edited:

twocows

Years
Schedule for Sunday:
9:00 AM EDT start time. I'll be streaming spring/summer 2011 stuff. If nobody's on by 9:30 AM, I'll end it for the day; I've got work I have to get done tomorrow. So stop in so that doesn't happen!

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 12, 2018
I'll try waking up at 10-11ish if possible.

Also, for now, restarting my side of the stream. waiting til people stop in before starting any anime. will be random stuff til then.

And done for the night

Last edited:

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
There should be more people joining this tbqh. Its quite sad being only with Zet and twocows on twocows' stream. ):

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 12, 2018
Restarting up. Again, will be doing random stuff until people start getting on the stream.

Schedule is currently:
Kamisama Dolls
Ikoku Meiru no Croisee
No. 6
Mawaru Penguin Drum
Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi
The iDOLM@STER
Dantalian no Shoka
Nekogami no Yaoyorozu

Last edited:
Back