The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Emulation & ROM Hacking > Hacks Showcase > Progressing Hacks

Notices

Progressing Hacks The forum for submitting your hack in production. Everyone's welcome, and you may come and find a hack that's starting out or make your own hack. For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 16th, 2011, 01:44 AM
Skyy
Just Sky ( :

Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic Prince View Post
That's still against the rules. Learn something from my words, smart person.
oooh! oooh! i wanna learn something from your words!
does it matter what type of emulator i have? just as long as its a GBA emulator?

Old July 16th, 2011, 12:28 PM
Red4190
Kanto Champion

Send a message via AIM to Red4190 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Red4190 Send a message via Skype™ to Red4190
let the mods find it. Don't be a snitch now
Old July 16th, 2011, 02:17 PM
Bulbasaurus Rex
Beginning Trainer

Have you fixed the bug I found in "March of the Exeggcutor Squad" where you can't continue the episode if you battle all the trainers before you go in the tent?

By the way, some more trainers and Pokémon Centers in the later routes would be highly appreciated, and I'd like to see Pidgeotto come out during "Snow Way Out" and "A Purr-fect Hero."
Old July 16th, 2011, 03:56 PM
Aura Vitae
Down, Sword Hand!

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulbasaurus Rex View Post
Have you fixed the bug I found in "March of the Exeggcutor Squad" where you can't continue the episode if you battle all the trainers before you go in the tent?

By the way, some more trainers and Pokémon Centers in the later routes would be highly appreciated, and I'd like to see Pidgeotto come out during "Snow Way Out" and "A Purr-fect Hero."
I agree with Pidgeotto coming out during "Snow Way Out" because all of Ash's pokemon comforted him while they were trapped in that cave.
Old July 18th, 2011, 12:33 AM
ortiz
Welcome

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by metapod23 View Post
Still working on the game. I'm almost done with the Mewtwo Strikes Back event - just inserted new trainer sprite for Mewtwo - credit to mvidmaster on deviantart:

Man that rely look's awesome, I can't wait for bate 3 to come out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fezao4 View Post
Thats cool,Metapod23!Good luck in the Power of One Event!Im sure you can do it Good luck!But why mewtwo have three pokemons?

(I will post the banners,Who pokemon are you? and the trainer card in my other PC)
That look's rely awesome, just like the move. man I can't wait for the new bate 3 to come out.

Quote:
UPDATE: Improved the main events in Viridian City to more closely reflect Episode 2 of the anime - Misty now appears in the Pokémon Centy when you enter complaining about her bike and TEAM ROCKET appears inside when you try to leave and attacks you.

I might move it up, since there's more room above than there is below.

Yep, I am as of right now.

Thanks! :)

I was considering adding Officer Jenny's motorcycle. If you feel like it you could try your hand at that.

Thank you! :)
So what are you working on right now for the hack because it look's awesome.

Last edited by colcolstyles; July 18th, 2011 at 09:29 PM. Reason: Triple posting
Old July 18th, 2011, 04:10 AM
General Faroh
So...kidneys change colors?

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by ortiz View Post
So what are you working on right now for the hack because it look's awesome.
Metapod is actually playing through beta 3 right now to see how many bugs are in there.
By the way, triple posting are no-nos xD

Old July 18th, 2011, 10:22 AM
pokemonlover493
Trainer

Nature: Lax
I can't wait until beta 3 comes out. I have been playing this hack a long time.
Old July 18th, 2011, 10:22 AM
Buda
Beginning Trainer

I have some questions, In the first post by Metapod reads that missions after purr-fect hero are avaivable, but when i completed purr-fect hero and run to left there is a large plain area, what to do?

And second one, when im going to the circus tent it says that show haven't started yet and i can't go to the tent.

Third one is when Team Rocket escapes from James parents mansion right side building whit Growlithe where they go?
Old July 18th, 2011, 10:25 AM
pokemonlover493
Trainer

Nature: Lax
I have a question. Are we going to have to lose to Richie like in the anime, or will we be able to win the Indigo League?
Old July 18th, 2011, 02:29 PM
Skyy
Just Sky ( :

Nature: Naughty
I like the mewtwo sprite. Looks like hes trying to hypnotize me ( : cant wait for that part of the hack.

Old July 18th, 2011, 03:58 PM
General Faroh
So...kidneys change colors?

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buda View Post
I have some questions, In the first post by Metapod reads that missions after purr-fect hero are avaivable, but when i completed purr-fect hero and run to left there is a large plain area, what to do?

And second one, when im going to the circus tent it says that show haven't started yet and i can't go to the tent.

Third one is when Team Rocket escapes from James parents mansion right side building whit Growlithe where they go?
1.Those missions after the purr-fect hero one are the ones that are gonna be in beta 3
2.If I remember you have to talk to the girl and the manager of the circus thing then the girl will say she quits and that mission begins, if that makes sence xD
3.I think that mission ends from there O.o xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyy View Post
I like the mewtwo sprite. Looks like hes trying to hypnotize me ( : cant wait for that part of the hack.
Good I'm not the only one getting hypnotized by that xDD

Old July 18th, 2011, 04:26 PM
Sarcastic Prince
Starting anew...

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to Sarcastic Prince
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemonlover493 View Post
I have a question. Are we going to have to lose to Richie like in the anime, or will we be able to win the Indigo League?
We're going to beat him and get the trophy of the Indigo League; unlike the anime.
At least, that's what I hope.

Are the battles with James and Jessie double battles?

Last edited by Sarcastic Prince; July 18th, 2011 at 05:51 PM.
Old July 18th, 2011, 07:25 PM
metapod23
Hardened Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemonlover493 View Post
You will be able to beat him, but I plan on making it difficult by having you battle Team Rocket first and not letting you heal (I want to make a script that forces you to store all potions and stuff in your PC before you enter the Pokemon League as well).

If you beat Richie, you'll go on to face a few more challengers, and then the Elite Four, and maybe a champion. Ash was top 16, which means had he won he'd be top 8, which means there should only be three more challengers after Richie and before the Elite 4.
Old July 18th, 2011, 07:51 PM
Sarcastic Prince
Starting anew...

Quote:
You will be able to beat him, but I plan on making it difficult by having you battle Team Rocket first and not letting you heal (I want to make a script that forces you to store all potions and stuff in your PC before you enter the Pokemon League as well).

If you beat Richie, you'll go on to face a few more challengers, and then the Elite Four, and maybe a champion. Ash was top 16, which means had he won he'd be top 8, which means there should only be three more challengers after Richie and before the Elite 4.
Good. By Elite Four, do you mean Prima (Anime name; Original name: Lorelei),
Bruno, Agatha and Lance?
And also, when we face Team Rocket, is it going to be a double battle?
Old July 18th, 2011, 11:41 PM
nightskyedge
Beginning Trainer

Send a message via AIM to nightskyedge
I know that charizard won't obey me until the charizard chills episode, except for certain episodes (ex: when facing blaine and magmar). Question is, didn't Charizard obey ash when he evolved to face Aerodactyl? Cause mine just said it was loafing around then got OHKO by Aerodactyl's Ancientpower.

I just wanna know if this is supposed to happen? (Not the KOing part of course )
Old July 18th, 2011, 11:42 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori

Quote:
That's harsh o.O And even more, considering you won't be able to use Charizard o.O :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightskyedge View Post
I just wanna know if this is supposed to happen? (Not the KOing part of course )
Well yes. =) Aerodactyl's got STAB for Ancientpower and Charizard's got double weakness to rock so of course you got OHKO'd :D
Jokes aside :D
Yes, Charizard did not obey even in that episode.
Old July 19th, 2011, 01:59 AM
nightskyedge
Beginning Trainer

Send a message via AIM to nightskyedge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
Well yes. =) Aerodactyl's got STAB for Ancientpower and Charizard's got double weakness to rock so of course you got OHKO'd :D
Jokes aside :D
Yes, Charizard did not obey even in that episode.
Thanks for refreshing my memory, and yes even 7 levels higher the STAB is harsh, thanks for replying. I'll know to try to take it out with my other pokemon then. I would like to keep charizard in my party because I'm mimicking ash the best I can, but if it will never attack except for when facing Blaine, then it's really useless.
I mean, even Ash's Charizard sometimes attacked (even though it mostly attacked Ash, lol)
Old July 19th, 2011, 04:11 AM
rockerzz182
Beginning Trainer

Why Dont You Put The Eyeball Of Ash In The Front Because the Sprite of ash is like looking at his side,,by the way this is a great hack..
Old July 19th, 2011, 08:06 AM
Buda
Beginning Trainer

Hey Metapod, i know that asking of next release i forbidden, but can you say that is Beta 3.0 coming on this year or next year? It's annoying to watch every day have you released next beta.

Are you going to do Johto region to this hack?
Old July 19th, 2011, 08:18 AM
Quilava's Master
Shattered Dreams '13

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Hey Metapod, i know that asking of next release i forbidden, but can you say that is Beta 3.0 coming on this year or next year? It's annoying to watch every day have you released next beta.

It'll be out this year. He's currently beta testing the hack.
Johto won't be in.
Old July 19th, 2011, 12:00 PM
metapod23
Hardened Trainer

Quote:
Good. By Elite Four, do you mean Prima (Anime name; Original name: Lorelei),
Bruno, Agatha and Lance?
And also, when we face Team Rocket, is it going to be a double battle?
Only double battle for Team Rocket in Viridian Forest. The rest are normal battles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightskyedge View Post
I know that charizard won't obey me until the charizard chills episode, except for certain episodes (ex: when facing blaine and magmar). Question is, didn't Charizard obey ash when he evolved to face Aerodactyl? Cause mine just said it was loafing around then got OHKO by Aerodactyl's Ancientpower.

Charizard will obey during the Aerodactyl battle in the next Beta, just wasn't included in the last one.

Quote:

Getting close to finishing Beta testing of the next release. I'm up to Riddle Me This (Cinnabar Island) for beta testing. You can check the Episodes to be Completed section in the first post for updates.
Old July 19th, 2011, 12:29 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori

Quote:
Charizard will obey during the Aerodactyl battle in the next Beta, just wasn't included in the last one.
It will be only temporary, right?
After that episode ASM routine for disobeying will once again activate, won't it? :D

Quote:
Getting close to finishing Beta testing of the next release. I'm up to Riddle Me This (Cinnabar Island) for beta testing. You can check the Episodes to be Completed section in the first post for updates.
That's pretty good!
Can we presume that there aren't any bugs since you're progressing so quickly? .)
Old July 19th, 2011, 04:27 PM
Sarcastic Prince
Starting anew...

Quote:

It will be only temporary, right?
After that episode ASM routine for disobeying will once again activate, won't it? :D

That's pretty good!
Can we presume that there aren't any bugs since you're progressing so quickly? .)
Of course, it'll be temporary. ASM, also known as Assembly, is a good programming code that can make routines that are seemingly impossible. So, the answer to your question is "yes".

Hmm... it might only be a few bugs, or else, he won't be progressing at this speed.
Old July 19th, 2011, 10:07 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori

Quote:
Of course, it'll be temporary. ASM, also known as Assembly, is a good programming code that can make routines that are seemingly impossible. So, the answer to your question is "yes".
What makes you think I do not know what ASM is?

Anyways Metapod quote from Guide if you aren't going to that thread
Quote:

Metapod, can I ask you something? =)
Could you add player's OW at the end of beta 3 telling player that it's the end of beta?
These posts just keep on coming :D
Old July 20th, 2011, 02:47 AM
icethunder57
Beginning Trainer

Downloaded 2.5 today, loved it, now to wait, looking forward to it
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links