The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Video Games > Let's Plays, Guides and Reviews
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Let's Plays, Guides and Reviews Want to showcase yourself playing a game? Want to write a guide on how to beat the hardest levels of a game? Or maybe you want to give your review of a game you have? If so, this is the place for you!


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old July 16th, 2011, 11:46 AM
Tyranee's Avatar
Tyranee
Can't read my Poke'-face!
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Las Vegas
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Pokemon Light Platinum

THIS IS THE COMPLETE ENGLISH VERSION.



This is a complete overhaul hack of Pokemon Ruby created by WesleyFG and translated by Snakebyte. For more info go to this thread:

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=158324

Why Am I Doing This Walkthrough/Let's Play?

I've heard this is one of the best Pokemon hacks and I was stoked to see it finished! I wanted to give it a shot on camera.

Eps 1-10
Spoiler:
REAL COMPLETE Ep.1:
Spoiler:


Ep2: WinnitheFoo! Also EVOLUTION! Feat. TheDaneRaw
Spoiler:


Ep3: New Party Members, Path to the Forest
Spoiler:


Ep4: I Was Hiding in the Tall Grass Because I Love You...Feat. TheDaneRaw
Spoiler:


Ep5: Inhore Gym, Leader Jessica! (GYM BATTLE)
Spoiler:


Ep6: Road to the Swamp
Spoiler:


Ep7: Snorlax Fights and Party Spot Choices
Spoiler:


Ep8: Team Steam is Burning Down the Town! Also NEW PARTY MEMBER!
Spoiler:


Ep9: Grass Gym; Leader Esmerelda; WTF was I doing Again? 0_o (GYM BATTLE)
Spoiler:


Ep10:Road to Seanport City, EVOLUTION!
Spoiler:


Ep11: Seanport City/Another Team Steam Situation!
Spoiler:


Ep12: Lighthouse, Seanport Gym, Leader Lucas! (GYM BATTLE)
Spoiler:


Ep13: Short Episode, WHOOPS! Final Party Member Though :D
Spoiler:


Ep14: The Road to Dardusk/Training Skarmory
Spoiler:


Ep15: National Park, Darkdusk City/Gym, Leader Thomas!
Spoiler:


Ep16: Team Steam in the Tower! (1/2)
Spoiler:


Ep17: Team Steam in the Tower (2/2), New Party Member, EVOLUTION!
Spoiler:


Ep18: Another Short Episode D:
Spoiler:


Ep19: Dardusk Woods! feat. TheDaneRaw
Spoiler:


Ep20:Enermy Town, Mt. Shuem!
Spoiler:


Ep21: Friendly Mentions of Friendliness/Mt. Shuem (2/2)
Spoiler:


Ep22: Annoying Desert = Mindless Hippopotas Murder
Spoiler:


Ep23: Groment City! Museum NPCs Are Dumb...
Spoiler:


Ep24: FART THROWER!
Spoiler:


Ep25: Groment Gym, Leader Atlas
Spoiler:


Ep26: Back From Vacation/Mt Zhery
Spoiler:


Ep27:
Spoiler:


Ep28:
Spoiler:


Ep29:
Spoiler:


Ep30:
Spoiler:
__________________
Pokemon Quartz LP:

Voice Acted Apollo Justice LP:

Last edited by Tyranee; January 1st, 2012 at 09:14 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2    
Old July 16th, 2011, 04:49 PM
Leon16's Avatar
Leon16
Awesome!!
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Just from the first 5 mins, I have a feeling this is going to be a hilarious LP LP
Reply With Quote
  #3    
Old July 17th, 2011, 04:40 AM
Sarcastic Prince's Avatar
Sarcastic Prince
Starting anew...
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Kwun Tong Mountains
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to Sarcastic Prince
You better make this LP great when I release the English version of LP, OK?

Until then, you better wait for it. It shouldn't take too long, though.
You do know that I'm the co-creator of LP, right?
__________________
I am now an anime dubber, cover singer and a fan of anime. I can still apply as a translator and grammar corrector, though.
Reply With Quote
  #4    
Old July 17th, 2011, 10:51 AM
Tyranee's Avatar
Tyranee
Can't read my Poke'-face!
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Las Vegas
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic Prince View Post
You better make this LP great when I release the English version of LP, OK?

Until then, you better wait for it. It shouldn't take too long, though.
You do know that I'm the co-creator of LP, right?
I already found a complete English version which will be on the episode I'm going to post in about an hour. Maybe someone else translated it? Not sure. Either way it's def the latest version on Wesley's site in full English. It looks great thusfar, thanks for making a good hack. If you want to know where I found the ROM so you can check legitness and whatnot here's the link:

*Link Removed* Please don't post links to ROMs.
REAL Ep.1: Let's Try This Again!

Sorry about the last video guys, that was a very old version. This is the new version translated into English. What can I say? It kicks BUTT.

Spoiler:
__________________
Pokemon Quartz LP:

Voice Acted Apollo Justice LP:

Last edited by Captain Fabio; July 17th, 2011 at 05:48 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Reply With Quote
  #5    
Old July 17th, 2011, 06:06 PM
Sarcastic Prince's Avatar
Sarcastic Prince
Starting anew...
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Kwun Tong Mountains
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to Sarcastic Prince
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyranee View Post
I already found a complete English version which will be on the episode I'm going to post in about an hour. Maybe someone else translated it? Not sure. Either way it's def the latest version on Wesley's site in full English. It looks great thusfar, thanks for making a good hack. If you want to know where I found the ROM so you can check legitness and whatnot here's the link:

*Link Removed* Please don't post links to ROMs.
REAL Ep.1: Let's Try This Again!

Sorry about the last video guys, that was a very old version. This is the new version translated into English. What can I say? It kicks BUTT.

Spoiler:
What you're posting is merely the English version of Beta 2, but not the current beta. I've worked on that, and I know what it's like.

The current beta had Kanto starters to start with. Also, everything (Including PKMN names) will be decapitalized. Nope, it's not someone else who did it - it's me - Timothy Arato who did it. You can continue your LP, of course, but when you get to the 4th Gym, I'm afraid, that's where the beta ends.
__________________
I am now an anime dubber, cover singer and a fan of anime. I can still apply as a translator and grammar corrector, though.
Reply With Quote
  #6    
Old July 17th, 2011, 06:27 PM
Tyranee's Avatar
Tyranee
Can't read my Poke'-face!
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Las Vegas
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic Prince View Post
What you're posting is merely the English version of Beta 2, but not the current beta. I've worked on that, and I know what it's like.

The current beta had Kanto starters to start with. Also, everything (Including PKMN names) will be decapitalized. Nope, it's not someone else who did it - it's me - Timothy Arato who did it. You can continue your LP, of course, but when you get to the 4th Gym, I'm afraid, that's where the beta ends.
Ahh thanks for letting me know. Do you mean it completely stops at 4th badge or it's just not translated past 4th badge? Either way I think I'll probably put this hack on hold for now until it's finished and switch to a diff one for now.
__________________
Pokemon Quartz LP:

Voice Acted Apollo Justice LP:
Reply With Quote
  #7    
Old July 17th, 2011, 06:44 PM
Sarcastic Prince's Avatar
Sarcastic Prince
Starting anew...
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Kwun Tong Mountains
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to Sarcastic Prince
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyranee View Post
Ahh thanks for letting me know. Do you mean it completely stops at 4th badge or it's just not translated past 4th badge? Either way I think I'll probably put this hack on hold for now until it's finished and switch to a diff one for now.
Well, it completely stops right after the 4th badge, so there's no point in doing your LP for now. Well, the English-edited-completed version will be out soon, so you might as well wait for it.

Also, the new English version will have better grammar than the version you possess now. The reason to that is because my English has improved from time.

Lastly, there is no Omastar to start with in Verdart Town (Yellow Town in the original version).
Instead, you have an Elekid to start with. Also, in Beta 2, Gallade is not present within the Rom's data.
But the new version does and it replaces Kecleon.
__________________
I am now an anime dubber, cover singer and a fan of anime. I can still apply as a translator and grammar corrector, though.
Reply With Quote
  #8    
Old July 17th, 2011, 06:54 PM
Tyranee's Avatar
Tyranee
Can't read my Poke'-face!
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Las Vegas
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic Prince View Post
Well, it completely stops right after the 4th badge, so there's no point in doing your LP for now. Well, the English-edited-completed version will be out soon, so you might as well wait for it.

Also, the new English version will have better grammar than the version you possess now. The reason to that is because my English has improved from time.

Lastly, there is no Omastar to start with in Verdart Town (Yellow Town in the original version).
Instead, you have an Elekid to start with. Also, in Beta 2, Gallade is not present within the Rom's data.
But the new version does and it replaces Kecleon.
Sounds awesome man, well I guess I'll just finish Volt White and do Firered Omega for now. Sounds good to me. Best of luck with the hack, I'll def LP it when you're done.
__________________
Pokemon Quartz LP:

Voice Acted Apollo Justice LP:
Reply With Quote
  #9    
Old July 18th, 2011, 12:41 PM
RetroRoller's Avatar
RetroRoller
Pop-Punk Pizza Party
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: England
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Good luck to you sir But MunchingOrange has taken a break from doing Pokemon Black/White and everyones kind of going: :O OMG ORANGE YOURE DOING LIGHT PLATINUM AGAIN.

Good luck and I'll be sure to watch it
__________________
Eat pizza and stay punk rock

I map for the Source SDK and dabble in ROM Hacking hmu.
Reply With Quote
  #10    
Old July 18th, 2011, 01:32 PM
Tyranee's Avatar
Tyranee
Can't read my Poke'-face!
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Las Vegas
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by RetroRoller View Post
Good luck to you sir But MunchingOrange has taken a break from doing Pokemon Black/White and everyones kind of going: :O OMG ORANGE YOURE DOING LIGHT PLATINUM AGAIN.

Good luck and I'll be sure to watch it
I put this LP on hold dude. I'll be doing Firered Omega until this hack gets 100% complete, so watch that in the mean time
__________________
Pokemon Quartz LP:

Voice Acted Apollo Justice LP:
Reply With Quote
  #11    
Old August 13th, 2011, 11:15 PM
Tyranee's Avatar
Tyranee
Can't read my Poke'-face!
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Las Vegas
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
REAL COMPLETE EP1: FINALLY IT'S HERE!

Sorry about the last videos guys, but this is the English COMPLETE version. What can I say? It kicks BUTT. This IS the latest and complete version.

Welcome to episode 1 of Pokemon Light Platinum! This is a complete overhaul hack of Pokemon Ruby. I can't find any documentation about wild Pokemon, so my party hasn't been created yet. We'll have to do it along the way. All I know is the Pokemon here are Gen1-5. I have barely played this at all before now so I have no idea what to expect. Let's do this!

This hack was created by WesleyFG and translated by Snakebyte, all rights for Pokemon and such go to Nintendo.

Spoiler:


Also, mods: Can I get a thread cleanup please? Just need the comments deleted that refer to me playing the old versions by mistake.
__________________
Pokemon Quartz LP:

Voice Acted Apollo Justice LP:
Reply With Quote
  #12    
Old August 13th, 2011, 11:41 PM
Snakebyte's Avatar
Snakebyte
About time, I'd say...
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Gender: Male
Send a message via AIM to Snakebyte Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Snakebyte Send a message via Yahoo to Snakebyte
I'm just starting to watch this now (and I'll probably leave a comment on the video itself when I'm done) but just verifying that Yes, this is the 100% complete english version. If you run into any Portuguese text, I will be tempted to shoot myself in the head. And if you run into anything gamebreaking, I will do my best to fix it for you. The only major glitch that I'm aware of, and it's graphics-only, occurs if you enter the contest. Don't do that, and everything should work.

EDIT: Also, blame Wesley for map errors and things. With a few exceptions, I only messed with scripts.

SECOND EDIT: Actually, I'll just infodump here, because youtube comment limits, etc.
- I really like your video layout, but you got it wrong. There are 16, not 14, badges. Eight for each region. After that, there's legendary hunting, and the world championships.
- While there are pokemon from all 5 gens, there aren't all of them. This hack has 411 Pokemon in total.
- Sorry about the heal script in yellow town. I intended to add one, and it'll be there if I need to release a bugfixed version. That said, you walked right around a girl in yellow town who gives you a Max Potion.
- Wesley finished the Portuguese version sometime in January. I finished the translation earlier today, though I've only been working on it since late July.
- Smallbirdie is working on a text walkthrough of the game, which should contain what pokemon are in what route. There's a link in her signature, and she posted in the LP thread recently.
- Electabuzz evolves into Electivire at level 40.
- *hint, hint* talk to the guy up and to the right of where that video ended.
- When you get that far, Feebas is not useless.
- Watching a video where I'm praised is nice. :D
- Would it be rude of me to ask if you could put your let's plays into playlists? It looks like only some of them are.

But in summary, that was great and I'll be following this. :D
__________________
The Light Platinum English translation is complete, and can be found here: (1.0, 1.1, Final)

Last edited by Snakebyte; August 14th, 2011 at 12:28 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #13    
Old August 14th, 2011, 06:47 AM
Tyranee's Avatar
Tyranee
Can't read my Poke'-face!
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Las Vegas
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakebyte View Post
I'm just starting to watch this now (and I'll probably leave a comment on the video itself when I'm done) but just verifying that Yes, this is the 100% complete english version. If you run into any Portuguese text, I will be tempted to shoot myself in the head. And if you run into anything gamebreaking, I will do my best to fix it for you. The only major glitch that I'm aware of, and it's graphics-only, occurs if you enter the contest. Don't do that, and everything should work.

EDIT: Also, blame Wesley for map errors and things. With a few exceptions, I only messed with scripts.

SECOND EDIT: Actually, I'll just infodump here, because youtube comment limits, etc.
- I really like your video layout, but you got it wrong. There are 16, not 14, badges. Eight for each region. After that, there's legendary hunting, and the world championships.
- While there are pokemon from all 5 gens, there aren't all of them. This hack has 411 Pokemon in total.
- Sorry about the heal script in yellow town. I intended to add one, and it'll be there if I need to release a bugfixed version. That said, you walked right around a girl in yellow town who gives you a Max Potion.
- Wesley finished the Portuguese version sometime in January. I finished the translation earlier today, though I've only been working on it since late July.
- Smallbirdie is working on a text walkthrough of the game, which should contain what pokemon are in what route. There's a link in her signature, and she posted in the LP thread recently.
- Electabuzz evolves into Electivire at level 40.
- *hint, hint* talk to the guy up and to the right of where that video ended.
- When you get that far, Feebas is not useless.
- Watching a video where I'm praised is nice. :D
- Would it be rude of me to ask if you could put your let's plays into playlists? It looks like only some of them are.

But in summary, that was great and I'll be following this. :D
They're all in playlists except this one because it only has 1 ep so far. I just get lazy with annotation links to the PLs. May get around to doing that eventually.

I'll fix my layout, thanks for letting me know. I kindof rushed it anyway and was going to to a second edit soon.

It seems i walked around a few free potions XD

I don't plan on keeping Elekid because I've used Electivire in an LP before

I also don't plan on using Feebas because I've used Milotic in an LP before (hence why I killed it/ end up killing it can't remember if I did in this video or not). If Feebas is like...pivotal to the story or gives me free crap I'll catch it though.

So here's roughly what will happen next vid (I scouted ahead a bit off cam):

Improved layout!
That guy up and to the right.
Safari Zone!
Anything else in Central City.
The trainers and Feebas event to the right of CC.
Rival battle (I think)
A few trainers to the left of CC.
EVOLUTION!
__________________
Pokemon Quartz LP:

Voice Acted Apollo Justice LP:
Reply With Quote
  #14    
Old August 14th, 2011, 07:55 AM
Snakebyte's Avatar
Snakebyte
About time, I'd say...
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Gender: Male
Send a message via AIM to Snakebyte Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Snakebyte Send a message via Yahoo to Snakebyte
Nah, you're good, I just made it easy to evolve.
__________________
The Light Platinum English translation is complete, and can be found here: (1.0, 1.1, Final)
Reply With Quote
  #15    
Old August 14th, 2011, 09:24 PM
Tyranee's Avatar
Tyranee
Can't read my Poke'-face!
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Las Vegas
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Ep2: WinnitheFoo! Also EVOLUTION! Feat. TheDaneRaw

In this episode we do a whole bunch of stuff involving Central City, catch a couple party members, and witness our first EVOLUTION! Feat. guest commentary by TheDaneRaw!

Sorry for not putting the levels this ep but the censoring of Daneraw's potty mouth (to make the video acceptable for posting on Pokecommunity) just made the entire editing process a humongous pain in the butt.

Spoiler:
__________________
Pokemon Quartz LP:

Voice Acted Apollo Justice LP:
Reply With Quote
  #16    
Old August 15th, 2011, 05:59 AM
ChaosJester083's Avatar
ChaosJester083
You Hack It, I'll Play It
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
This was the next game I was going to do on youtube but now that this came out everyone and their uncle is doing it so that idea has been scraped. Anyways great job keep it up
Reply With Quote
  #17    
Old August 17th, 2011, 09:57 AM
Tyranee's Avatar
Tyranee
Can't read my Poke'-face!
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Las Vegas
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Ep3: New Party Members, Path to the Forest

In this episode we do a whole bunch of stuff involving new party members and get on the road to the forest.

Spoiler:
__________________
Pokemon Quartz LP:

Voice Acted Apollo Justice LP:
Reply With Quote
  #18    
Old August 17th, 2011, 11:26 PM
Snakebyte's Avatar
Snakebyte
About time, I'd say...
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Gender: Male
Send a message via AIM to Snakebyte Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Snakebyte Send a message via Yahoo to Snakebyte
Wow. You are a braver man than I, doing videos in the morning.

Also, I may have tracked down a fire stone for you. I'm doing this through hackery, rather than actually playing through, so I COULD be wrong, but I'm pretty sure there's one right as you enter Route 416 for the first time. IE: Between the seventh and eighth gyms.

EDIT: Also, Smallbirdie's walkthrough now says there's one in Victory Road. I'm pretty sure one of us is right. Actually, I'm pretty sure she's right, I have no IDEA what that item I mentioned is... a super repel.

Hex is confusing and people at gamefaqs are idiots. >.>
__________________
The Light Platinum English translation is complete, and can be found here: (1.0, 1.1, Final)

Last edited by Snakebyte; August 17th, 2011 at 11:42 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #19    
Old August 18th, 2011, 02:33 AM
Crimson5M's Avatar
Crimson5M
what
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Scotland
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
I'm watching this now, it's awesome :D
Btw the sprites are from B/W
__________________

Because it should've won HotY.
Pear
Frodo Baggins
Twitter
Youtube
CBC
Reply With Quote
  #20    
Old August 18th, 2011, 05:31 PM
Tyranee's Avatar
Tyranee
Can't read my Poke'-face!
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Las Vegas
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakebyte View Post
Wow. You are a braver man than I, doing videos in the morning.

Also, I may have tracked down a fire stone for you. I'm doing this through hackery, rather than actually playing through, so I COULD be wrong, but I'm pretty sure there's one right as you enter Route 416 for the first time. IE: Between the seventh and eighth gyms.

EDIT: Also, Smallbirdie's walkthrough now says there's one in Victory Road. I'm pretty sure one of us is right. Actually, I'm pretty sure she's right, I have no IDEA what that item I mentioned is... a super repel.

Hex is confusing and people at gamefaqs are idiots. >.>
Lol I just have no shame. Pretty meh about waiting until Victory Road but luckily my growlithe will probably be a decent enough level to evolve there anyway.

Ep4: I Was Hiding in the Tall Grass Because I Love You...Feat. TheDaneRaw

In this episode we fight through the forest, witness a Combee attack, and get another EVOLUTION!

Spoiler:
__________________
Pokemon Quartz LP:

Voice Acted Apollo Justice LP:

Last edited by Tyranee; August 18th, 2011 at 08:20 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Reply With Quote
  #21    
Old August 22nd, 2011, 08:30 PM
Tyranee's Avatar
Tyranee
Can't read my Poke'-face!
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Las Vegas
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Ep5: Inhore Gym, Leader Jessica! (GYM BATTLE)

In this episode we fight Team Steam, explore Inhore City, and go through the Inhore Gym!

Spoiler:
__________________
Pokemon Quartz LP:

Voice Acted Apollo Justice LP:
Reply With Quote
  #22    
Old August 24th, 2011, 11:42 AM
Tyranee's Avatar
Tyranee
Can't read my Poke'-face!
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Las Vegas
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Ep6: Road to the Swamp

In this episode we fight a bunch of trainers on the way to a swamp.

Spoiler:
__________________
Pokemon Quartz LP:

Voice Acted Apollo Justice LP:
Reply With Quote
  #23    
Old August 28th, 2011, 07:11 AM
Tyranee's Avatar
Tyranee
Can't read my Poke'-face!
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Las Vegas
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Ep7: Snorlax Fights and Party Spot Choices

In this episode we fight some Snorlax, get a surprise appearance from an internet meme, and choose our next party member.

NOTE:
The Nyan Cat and Nyan song were put in the video by ME for comedic effect. The only nyan thing REALLY in the game at the nyan part is the sign that says "Nyan Point".

Spoiler:


Ep8: Team Steam is Burning Down the Town! Also NEW PARTY MEMBER!

Scizor isn't applicable because it suffers from the "disobeying because I don't have badges" glitch even though I have badges. Sorry Scizor fans.

In this episode we finish the swamp part and thwart Team Steam's vicious plot! Also NEW PARTY MEMBER.

Spoiler:
__________________
Pokemon Quartz LP:

Voice Acted Apollo Justice LP:

Last edited by Tyranee; August 28th, 2011 at 04:24 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Reply With Quote
  #24    
Old September 2nd, 2011, 10:18 PM
Tyranee's Avatar
Tyranee
Can't read my Poke'-face!
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Las Vegas
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Ep9: Grass Gym; Leader Esmerelda; WTF was I doing Again? 0_o

In this episode we traverse the grass gym after I take a wrong turn and get surprised-pwnd by Red.

Spoiler:
__________________
Pokemon Quartz LP:

Voice Acted Apollo Justice LP:
Reply With Quote
  #25    
Old September 7th, 2011, 09:28 PM
Tyranee's Avatar
Tyranee
Can't read my Poke'-face!
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Las Vegas
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Ep10:Road to Seanport City, EVOLUTION!

In this episode we try to make it to Seanport City, pwn Red, and witness yet another EVOLUTION!

Spoiler:
__________________
Pokemon Quartz LP:

Voice Acted Apollo Justice LP:
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 01:02 PM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.