The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 18th, 2011, 07:39 PM
Cold Ivory

Nature: Mild
I'm okay with option 2.
Eager as I am to play, I don't mind waiting longer for the additional content.
Old July 18th, 2011, 08:09 PM
south69_dallas
Unhatched Egg

im for option 1 its been so long since i played itl be brand new for me and that way the next update with the changes will be new too

every1 should donate to support the hack....just saying....i have....its a great hack...

Last edited by south69_dallas; July 18th, 2011 at 08:10 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old July 18th, 2011, 10:34 PM
iwelshykid
Welshy

Nature: Lax
Is there any place I can get a thunderstone other than Lass Dana, I'd rather buy one or something, I wanna evolve my Eevee into a Jolteon :p
Old July 19th, 2011, 12:18 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
I vote for option number... 3 and that is... complete version! :D
Now jokes aside.
I go for number two (if number 3 won't do :D) just like most of you.
I'd like to see at least a peek of continuation =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwelshykid View Post
Is there any place I can get a thunderstone other than Lass Dana, I'd rather buy one or something, I wanna evolve my Eevee into a Jolteon :p
You see... you weren't able to buy stones in G/S/C so it's obvious you won't be able to buy it in LC =)

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old July 19th, 2011, 02:26 AM
iwelshykid
Welshy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
I vote for option number... 3 and that is... complete version! :D
Now jokes aside.
I go for number two (if number 3 won't do :D) just like most of you.
I'd like to see at least a peek of continuation =)

You see... you weren't able to buy stones in G/S/C so it's obvious you won't be able to buy it in LC =)
But whyyy that means I can't evolve the Eevee into anything Except for Vaporeon, and I don't need a water type
Old July 19th, 2011, 02:35 AM
linkandzelda
n00b desu ka?

Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwelshykid View Post
But whyyy that means I can't evolve the Eevee into anything :( Except for Vaporeon, and I don't need a water type
LC has stone dealers hidden around johto and kanto. I can't name their places and which stones they sell because i forgot when i put them except for 1 or 2... They are pokemainiac sprites. Ones in violet across the water, one in cerulean and thats all i remember.

And it seems like option 2 it is then... xD I'll wait a bit longer and ask a question, another question:
Whats the thing you want to see done in this next beta? For example being able to evolve eevee to umbreon and espeon things like that. I would call them annoyances rather than bugs.

Also I've finished creating kanto part 4 and its tested, along with some final little bits in johto. I'll now be testing the orange islands and then adding the final touches/extras.

Last edited by linkandzelda; July 19th, 2011 at 02:42 AM.
Old July 19th, 2011, 03:56 AM
SDODC13
Champion Miki wants to {blank}

I'm a bit cunfused mainly cause i can be a bit blind but what options are we talking about?

In Development. People Needed.
Old July 19th, 2011, 05:13 AM
Zeikku™
Johto remaker

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Zeikku™
Right, I've done two gym leader sprites. A falkner revamp in HeartGold and SoulSilver Palettes and a Bugsy edit from HeartGold and Soul Silver. The rest will be done by tonight hopefully. I'm having to use a laptop touchpad because I can't find my mouse, hence why things are going slow on my end.

Falkner took forever to do. By revamping it, I actually went through the effort in making everything proportionate. Not just a simple re-colour and shading improvement like most people do.

Follow me on Twitter by clicking on my signature.
Old July 19th, 2011, 05:16 AM
linkandzelda
n00b desu ka?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDODC13 View Post
I'm a bit cunfused mainly cause i can be a bit blind but what options are we talking about?
Option 1 is releasing the beta in august which goes up til the end of the first island,
Option 2 is to wait longer and i'll add more of the islands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeikku™ View Post
Right, I've done two gym leader sprites. A falkner revamp in HeartGold and SoulSilver Palettes and a Bugsy edit from HeartGold and Soul Silver. The rest will be done by tonight hopefully. I'm having to use a laptop touchpad because I can't find my mouse, hence why things are going slow on my end.

Falkner took forever to do. By revamping it, I actually went through the effort in making everything proportionate. Not just a simple re-colour and shading improvement like most people do.
Looking great!! :D
Old July 19th, 2011, 05:26 AM
SonicBlazePlatinum
/)^3^(\
Community Supporter Tier 1

Nature: Relaxed
I'd go with option two since I want to see more of the islands. Also I like the sprites in HGSS palettes, they look good!
Pokemon WARPED: Fixed Beta 3, to be available when I ask permission from Magneto20 or the other guy to fix it. Farfetch'd! Septo Conquest Deluxe is on hold until WARPED is finished to be more awesoming.
Pokemon Light Platinum X will be coming soon after CycloneGU makes a fixed version of the current release.
Also coming soon is Pokemon Summer, Autumn, Winter, and Spring. Also to be known as the Pokemon Seasons, Pokemon Summer and Winter coming soon first!
Old July 19th, 2011, 05:34 AM
Quilava's Master
Shattered Dreams '13

Nature: Adamant
I go for option one because I've never played this hack before and from what I hear it's buggy. Option 1 would give people a chance to play a bug free version sooner.
Old July 19th, 2011, 05:38 AM
SDODC13
Champion Miki wants to {blank}

Well in any case O2 for me. I would rather ya take your time on it.

In Development. People Needed.
Old July 19th, 2011, 09:23 AM
lukasz_pro
Saiyan Prince

Nature: Hardy
of course only option 1 :D !!
Old July 19th, 2011, 12:14 PM
Darkerm
Darkness is Not always Evil

Nature: Gentle
Well, I'll go with Option 2! Cuz I want see how will you finish it and also I want to play with new graphic. Old graphic is so lame.
Good luck

"My Hack"

Banner By "YAS"
Old July 19th, 2011, 12:23 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by linkandzelda View Post
For example being able to evolve eevee to umbreon and espeon things like that.
I'd love to see Eevee evolving into Espeon by using Sun Stone and into Umbreon by using Moon Stone and those 2 stone to be available as soon as possible :D

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old July 19th, 2011, 12:29 PM
linkandzelda
n00b desu ka?

Testing of the Orange Islands is completed now for the finishing touches!!
Old July 19th, 2011, 12:49 PM
monkeyboi
Pokemon hack/game player

woot good to hear! Can't wait, it's been so long. So how did you decide on this, as if you are still taking votes I say go with option 1.

Letting people play the game less buggy, will make the next beta even less buggy as well as draw more people to the thread, I think it would really bring thing up.

-If you are reading this and are about to post a question about a game do everyone a favor and read the thread first to see if your questions been asked already thank you for reading this-

What am I up to currently?
Nothing now that I lost the file and don't feel like continuing it
Old July 19th, 2011, 01:04 PM
ase
learning How to Hack

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Yahoo to ase
I'm going with option 1. I've been waiting for beta 3 for almost a year now.

follow the link below
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=222928
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.

DBZ: Possibly the BEST anime ever!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55% of plepoe can.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! fi yuo cna raed tihs, palce it in yuor siantugre
I don't calculate stat values, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature
Old July 19th, 2011, 01:59 PM
lukasz_pro
Saiyan Prince

Nature: Hardy
Quote:
Testing of the Orange Islands is completed now for the finishing touches!!
HELL YEAH !!!! waiting for release !!! :D

"I'm going with option 1. I've been waiting for beta 3 for almost a year now."

AGGRE ! xD
Old July 19th, 2011, 02:00 PM
iwelshykid
Welshy

Quote:
LC has stone dealers hidden around johto and kanto. I can't name their places and which stones they sell because i forgot when i put them except for 1 or 2... They are pokemainiac sprites. Ones in violet across the water, one in cerulean and thats all i remember.
Thanks very much, was worried I wouldn't be able to haha
Old July 19th, 2011, 02:05 PM
Gamader
Beginning Trainer

where can i find a leafstone?
Old July 19th, 2011, 03:38 PM
monkeyboi
Pokemon hack/game player

@GamerBoy1997

Posting links to .gba files is illegal and thus not allowed on the forum. I would suggest learning how to patch, as that's all you'll find in this section of the forum, other than that you can go to the game development to play games directly off of your computer.

-If you are reading this and are about to post a question about a game do everyone a favor and read the thread first to see if your questions been asked already thank you for reading this-

What am I up to currently?
Nothing now that I lost the file and don't feel like continuing it
Old July 19th, 2011, 06:10 PM
south69_dallas
Unhatched Egg

how bout option 1 and then 2-3 weeks later option 2 or if we opt for option 2 how much longer is the estimate than option 1....?
Old July 20th, 2011, 05:21 AM
linkandzelda
n00b desu ka?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamader View Post
where can i find a leafstone?
Look one post above yours xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by south69_dallas View Post
how bout option 1 and then 2-3 weeks later option 2 or if we opt for option 2 how much longer is the estimate than option 1....?
Well i'm not sure because....

UPDATE: This is the time when I play through the beta and discover tons of stuff to do. My list of things just tripled in an hour or less. I'm currently working on fixing the causes for all the bad eggs in the game because they appear to be the cause of some known problems like the red gyrados and the rival blackout in ecruteak. Also they can replace pokemon in those boxes for example a lvl 100 rayquazza or something important so they need to be eliminated ;)

Thats just one of 50 small-huge things to do from the list lol.

As for the gap theres no point if its 2-3 weeks and it won't be that anyway. It would be maybe a month or 2. We'll see..

EDIT: regarding the trainer requests they wont all be in this beta due to there not being enough trainer slots without having to do a save file hack to add more trainer slots. Also the positions people requested most was victory road.. well I'm gonna place those trainers in other areas to keep it more balanced as having 100 trainers in victory road is not a good idea xD

Last edited by linkandzelda; July 20th, 2011 at 07:33 AM.
Old July 20th, 2011, 09:14 AM
south69_dallas
Unhatched Egg

a month or 2? im for option 1 then
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links